Richozzy falling in love

By JamesReed300

This is a love story between Richelle and ozzy in the next step, other character will be included More

Richelle finds out izzys pregnant/ asking ozzy on a date, confessing fellings
First date
Richelle and piper sleepover
dance captains/ first time
A troupe holliday and official?
Izzy has a miscarriage
Richelles moving away?
Richozzy and pinn double date
Pregnancy scare
James proposes to riley
Onesshot
International's
Plans for the world tour/ amy comes onto ozzy
Richelle makes a promise to ozzy and last preparations for the world tour
Begining of the world tour/ richelle bullied
First performance of the world tour
Plans for christmass
Last performance before going to toronto to christmass
Christmas
Back to world tour / ozzy confronts heath
Valintines day
Ozzys 19th
Tour of london/ the real noah
Richelles 19th
Last perfomance of the world tour
Last dance at the next step & fun in the office😉.
Ozzy and izzy in a car crash
First holliday & ozzy opens up
Jiley wedding and first argument
Richelle looks after a sick ozzy
Metting fans/ canada and usa tour announcement & brother sister moment
Proposal
Start of the usa and canada tour/ weding planing
Pinn proposal

Bsck to toronto and agreeing to be a quad squad with piper and finn

119 2 3
By JamesReed300

Richelles pov
We got back to Toronto yesterday , I'm already missing Ozzy so much, piper looks at me and says " we should make a quad squad, me , you, Finn and ozzy?". I smile and say " we should , we need to ask there permission first but that's a great idea", she smiles and says " we can meet them for lunch and ask them?, James is out for the day we can have a girls day with Riley?". I say " that sounds like the perfect day to me, to be honest I'm missing ozzy so much already, and it's only been a day".

Ozzys pov
I shower and get dressed,it's only been a day and I'm already missing richelle so much. I'm missing everything about me, her body, her hair, her smile, her laugh and especially her lips on mine. I get a text from her asking if I want to meet her,piper and Finn for lunch they have something to ask me and Finn", I reply back " of course, any excuse to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend who I've been missing so much". I tell my parents I'm going out and drive to the restaurant. I go in and see her, she gets up, I kiss her and say " babe I missed you so much, I've been so miserable without you ". She says " I've missed you too baby, sit down and we'll tell you what's going on". Piper says " boys, me and richelle were talking, we want to be in a quad squad touring the world with you two if it's okay with both of you?". I say " there's nothing I would love more then that, dancing with my soulmate ad best friends ". Finn also agrees, we have lunch then go back home, after a cheeky makout in the toilets.

Back to Richelles pov
That makout was absolutely amazing, I drive us back, we see Riley sitting on the sofa and join her. Piper says " so how are you felling about marrying my brother?", Riley smiles and says " I can't wait, it's going to be amazing, I don't think I deserve him after what happened with Alfie ". Piper hugs her and says " hey, you've made up for that, you choose James in the end". We get some snacks and have a girls day, watching movies and having a pamper session. Later I'm in my pjs, Riley comes into pipers room, sits on my bed and says " I know you're not technically but as far as I'm concerned you are as much of a sister to me as piper is, I'm so roux of the person you've become and ozzy is a verry lucky guy", I hug her and thank her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hannie By Jade

Fanfiction

65.8K 647 21
I ship hannie all the way anyways its about Hayden and Annie Hayden and Annie where just kids when they fell in love Hayden and Annie are seeing e...
617 10 3
In which Buck decides to move on from loving Eddie at the same time Eddie gathers the courage to finally admit his love for Buck.
35.8K 426 25
When Imogen finds out she is getting a new step brother she never thought it would turn out the way it did
9.2K 211 11
This story is based of the day in the life of individuals at The Next Step Dance Studio. The story is set after Season 7 Episode 11 so don't read if...