The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter two

7.5K 239 5
By dragonvein

◆ Jack's office◆

"I know what you're going to say, but... This guy, he is all the way bad, Jack. If you just give..." Lydia sat in front Jake explaining him.

" Who's your source?" Jake asked.

"Excuse me?" Lydia asked.

"Who's your source, Lydia?" Jake asked again.

"Please don't throw your friend under the bus." Clint said.

"Do I look like I would." Lydia asked offended. 

"I don't personally know you." Clint shrugged.

"can I bite his head off." Venom asked.

"Noo." Lydia whisper-yelled.

"My sister is not like that Mr. Hawkeye." Peter said. 

"I don't have a source, per se. But I have a hunch." Lydia said leaning back.

"This isn't the Wild Wild West. We don't go off half-cocked based on a hunch. We do the work. We substantiate our accusations. We provide evidence... You know, for a smart girl, you really are a dumbass." Jake said

(LYDIA'S BOSS SIGHS)

"You're fired, Lydia. I can't trust you. Have a nice life." Jack said.

May and Peter hugged her tightly.

________________________

"Hey." Lydia said when she saw Annie coming out of her office building.

"You are pathologically self-absorbed." Annie started to yell at Lydia walking away .

" Does it sound familiar to you Tony?" Rhodey asked jokingly. Making everyone chuckle.

"Annie. Annie, can you talk to me first?" Lydia asked following her.

"Your ego requires constant attention, and you're stubborn as hell. But I was willing to roll with it, Lydia , because you were my friend."

" You "were" my friend? What is that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked shocked.

"What you did got me fired. You used me." Annie said before taking their shared apartment keys and handing it to her then walking away.

"Annie Annie." Lydia just stood there watching her ex-roommate/friend walk away.

"Lady Lydia, how did they know you got the information through her." Thor asked.

"Only her law firm had the information and she was my roommate. They might have two and two together." Lydia said. 

________________________

◆Life Foundation◆

(THUNDER RUMBLING)

(RUSTLING)

Two cars and a truck entered the Life foundation.

The truck had three containers of aliens.

"Oh, my God." Carlton looked at the containers that had slimy creatures from space.

"Oh shit. There are more than one." Sam said.

"You're beautiful." Carlton smiled. Few scientist including Dr. Skirth were behind him.

________________________

The paramedic that had alien in her walked in a market at Malaysia. A vendor was selling seafood. 

The paramedic took the eel that was in a tub and started eating it raw.

"Eww" Many people said.

"I think I'm going to puke." Wanda said.

"Don't you dare puke on me." Sam said.

 When the vendor went to object the alien tentacles turned into a sharp knife like object and cut the vendor's thorat.

"Oh my god. That can turn into a weapon." Bruce said.

A chaos broke in the market people started to run. A group of men came near the paramedic with knifes in hand but the alien threw spikes at them. 

The paramedic then walked over an old woman. The alien then transferred itself into the old woman making the paramedic fall died.

_______________________

( SIX MONTHS LATER )

Life Foundation◆

"Test 36. (KEYBOARD CLACKING) Biological interactions between two different organisms" Dr. Skirth said.

The creature is released into the Rabbit's container. The creature slowly goes into the rabbit.

(LOW SNARLING)

"These creatures need to bond with a respiratory host in order to survive for any amount of time in an oxygen-rich environment." Dr. Skirth said

"Well, why are all these hosts showing this hyper-acute rejection?" Carlton asked

"That's what we're trying to find out." Dr. Skirth said

(BEEPING)

"The bonding process is starting." Dr. Skirth said

(COMPUTER CHIMES)

"It's equalizing." Dr. Skirth said slightly smiling.

(LOW GRUMBLING)

(LAUGHS)

"But why? Why this rabbit?" Carlton asked. As the rabbit's eyes shine gold.

"It's similar to an organ transplant." Tony, Bruce and Vision said in sync.

"It's similar to an organ transplant." Dr. Skirth said

"Huh. Where the donor and recipient must be an exact match?" Carlton asked

"That's correct." Dr. Skirth asked

"Okay. So wait, think about it. If we do achieve symbiosis, they should be able to survive here, but also we would be able to survive there." Carlton said

" 'We'?" Dr. Skirth asked confused.

"Begin human trials." Carlton ordered.

"What?" Steve yelled.

"They're like Hydra. Human experiments." Wanda said.

"Oh, it's way too soon to even begin to think about something like..." Dr. Skirth started but Carlton interrupted.

"Dr. Skirth, you're at the forefront of a scientific breakthrough. I need you to hold your nerve. All right?" Carlton asked

"I understand, but it's an ethical question." Dr. Skirth said.

"Think of future generations. Think of your kids. Hey, how are your kids?" Carlton asked. Dr. Skirth is shocked.

"He just threaten her kids." May huffed.

"Let's begin human trials. Good work." Carlton says walking away.

_______________________

◆Bar◆

(SLOW-TEMPO ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)

(INDISTINCT CHATTER)

"Hey, Jack. Do you ever feel like your life is like one monumental screwup?" Lydia asked the bartender little drunk.

"Oh no Lydia." May whispered.

" Nope." the bartender said.

( CARLTON ON TV) "Here at the Life Foundation, we've always believed... in finding the lessons in our disappointments. In the months since our rocket failed, we've learned so much."

"Isn't that your buddy?" Bartender Jack asked.

"This guy is everywhere." Sam said.

" Do you think we could, like, switch him off?" Lydia asked

"Some people are trying to watch that." A guy next to Lydia said

"Oh, you are, are you? Yeah?" Lydia asked annoyed.

" Aren't you Lydia Parker?" The guy asked

" I used to be." Lydia said drowning her drink, turning away from the man to look at the TV.

"We take the same view of progress. Thrilled to announce that the Life Foundation has now begun preparations on its next launch." Carlton continued on the TV.

"All right, Jack, this is for you. I do not want you to spend it all at once. I'm going to go home and chase myself around the room, playing hard to get." Lydia said walking out the Bar.

Everyone chuckled at the last sentence.

(HIP-HOP MUSIC PLAYING)

(DISTANT SIREN WAILING) 

Lydia was walking down the sidewalk to her apartment.

"Hey, Maria." Lydia said to the homeless woman on the sidewalk.

"Lydia" Maria greeted back.

"How's it going?" Lydia asked while checking the mailbox.

"Righteous, Lydia." Maria said.

"Oh! Yeah, we're empty." Lydia said closing the mailbox

"Cost you $5." Maria said showing the stack of newspaper.

"$5 for a paper that's free?" Lydia asked amused.

"I walked all the way over to the vending machine, got the papers out and brought them back over here, so you can have them personally delivered to you." Maria said.

"You did that for me?" Lydia asked leaning against the wall.

Everyone chuckled.

"Yes I did." Maria said. " Five bucks."

"That's pretty steep." Lydia said

"Tell you what, you give me a dollar for a song, I'll throw in the paper." Maria said

"I'll tell you what, I will give you 20 bucks, but not to sing, all right?" Lydia said taking the paper and handing the money.

Everyone laughed. Lydia smiled sadly.

"Deal" Maria said taking the money.

" Thank you." Lydia said walking towards the store.

"You're welcome." Maria said

"No you're welcome." Lydia said entering the store making Maria laugh.

"Aww you made her day." Pepper said making May nod.

(SHOP BELL TINKLING)

"Hey, Mrs. Chen." Lydia greeted the store owner.

" How you doing, Lydia." Mrs. Chen asked not looking at her

"Ah, aches and pains, you know, aches and pains." Lydia said walking towards her.

"You look like shit." Mrs. Chen said when she looked at Lydia.

"Excuse me?" Lydia asked the women shocked.

" You look like shit." Mrs. Chen repeated.

"Straight to face." Clint laughed.

"I know she is pretty straight-forward woman." Lydia said.

"And you look as beautiful as ever. Jesus." Lydia said walking more into the store.

"Mind is body, Lydia. Have you been meditating like I showed you? Mrs. Chen asked

"No, I have not. And it does not work." Lydia said looking at her.

"It doesn't work, because you don't give it a chance." Mrs. Chen said.

"She scolding you like aunt may." Peter whispered.

"Yeah, she was there for me." Lydia said smiling.

"No, it doesn't work, because I bought a DVD off your cousin, and it was in Mandarin." Lydia said

(SPEAKS MANDARIN)

"Yeah, I don't understand that, either. See, that right there, I don't understand what you just said. That is the problem." Lydia said as a man enters the store.

Everyone laughed.

(SPEAKS MANDARIN)

"Bottle of whiskey, and don't forget my change." The man said

"Please..." Mrs. Chen starts to say something. While Lydia from behind the aisle she was at watches helpless as the man pointed the gun at Mrs. Chen.

(SMACKS COUNTER)

"Let's go. Before the price goes up for my protection." Man said.

"Protection? She needs protection from you." Rhodey huffed.

(REGISTER DRAWER OPENS)

(CASH RUSTLING)

"The full payment is due. Now. Make sure you have my money ready, Chen. I don't like to wait." Man said before walking out.

(SHOP DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES)

"Life hurts, Lydia. It just does." Mrs. Chen said as Lydia walks towards her. Lydia nods along.

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 18.1K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...
179K 4.1K 10
UNDER SERIOUS EDITNG!!! After disaster strucks peter, his aunt that he hates with all his life is hospitalized and he's now living with his mentor, t...
584K 19K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
761K 13.8K 35
in which peter parker has a little sister who doubts herself avengers au (oc x oc) (completed) {in the process of editing}