ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.10🦋

4.1K 178 10
By WrittenByStacia

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒elene 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
📍Atlanta, GA
6:00 PM

Journey sobbed as she watched her grandma take her clothes out of her closet, shoving them into a bag.

"I don't wanna move again. We just got here." Journey cried, wiping her tears.

Sheryl stayed quiet like she had been since they got home, only thing leaving her mouth was 'We're moving to Detroit'.

Sheryl grabbed her shirts, stuffing them into a garbage bag.

"Please, I like it here." Journey told her grandma, causing her to pause.

"You did this to yourself. You didn't listen to me. This is the consequence." Sheryl said before continuing what she was doing.

"I just went to meet a friend—

"She's not your fucking friend! She's a random. I don't want you near her ever a fucking gain. I mean it." Sheryl stared into her eyes.

"She's my sister.." Journey said and Sheryl froze.

She stayed silent before suddenly getting up and leaving the room then the house, slamming the door behind her.

Journey thought about Jasmine as she wiped her tears away. How was she going to tell her? She didn't have a phone, nor her number, she didn't even know where the girl lived.

She wanted to tell Jasmine that she was moving and say goodbye to her.

Journey stood up, glancing at the camera that was on the corner of her ceiling.

"Fuck it," She thought to herself as she put on her shoes and a jacket and climbed out of her bedroom window.

She started taking her normal path to school, turning down a street with fancy houses instead. She remembered the first time they met was around here somewhere. She just didn't know what house.

"Journey?" The person said before realizing that she couldn't hear them. He walked closer to her, waving his hand instead of tapping her since he didn't wanna scare the girl.

Journey turned around, seeing Nasir. She smiled at him, she hadn't seen him in awhile.

"Hey," She said, pulling him into a hug. Even though they had really just met, she grew fond of the boy. Considering him as her first real friend.

"What you doing out here?" He asked as they pulled back.

Journey thought about it, wondering if she should tell him, eventually deciding on doing so.

"I'm looking for Jasmine. Do you know where she lives?" She asked him, causing his eyes to widen.

"Jasmine? You know who she is?"

Journey nodded looking around.

"She—

He cut himself off as he seen Jasmine walk towards them. She had gotten a random urge to go outside and now that she did she could understand why.

"Journey, what you doing here? I thought it was tomorrow at 1." Jasmine said confused.

Journey held a finger up to Nasir before grabbing Jasmine and pulling her to the side.

"My grandma freaked out when she saw you— us together." Journey told her and She nodded. "Jas, I'm moving." She said.

"Okay, what neighborhood?" Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows as Journey started to cry.

"No, Jas. I'm moving to Detroit, Michigan." She told her and Jasmine stared at her.

They looked at each other in silence as Journey wiped her tears away.

"Okay.." Jasmine whispered not knowing what to do. She pulled out her phone to google how far Detroit was from Atlanta. "10 hour drive, 2 hour flight. Shit."

Jasmine was at a loss, thinking of ways she could stall this move. She didn't want Journey to leave, having just met her. She didn't wanna lose her sister again.

She thought about telling her parents about Journey so that way they could start a court case or something to stall Journey from leaving.

Her parents weren't home though and this wasn't something you could just say over the phone. They were gonna want proof or they were going to think she was crazy.

"Okay, when y'all leaving?" Jasmine sighed.

"I don't know. She left the house after I told her you were my sister." Journey said.

Jasmine nodded, looking over at Nasir who was waiting for them to finish.

"I need you to walk her home and text me her address." Jasmine told him after walking back to him, taking his phone out of his hand to put her number in. "Ima try to call my parents to see if they can come home sooner."

"What do I do?" Journey asked her.

"Stall as long as you can. Drag it out to make y'all miss y'all flight or however y'all getting there." Jasmine told her, pulling out her phone. "Go now. I'm finna see where they at." Jasmine told her.

Journey and Nasir nodded as they walked away from her, beginning the walk to her apartment.

"The fuck is going on?" Nasir asked her.

"My grandma is trying to move to Detroit. Me and Jasmine don't want that to happen." Journey told him.

Nasir nodded and after a couple minutes they arrived at her apartment building.

Nasir typed in the address, "Which apartment you in?"

"Apartment 3." She told him and he sent it to Jasmine then they both went their separate ways.

When journey climbed through her window half of her things were gone. Her mouth dropped.

Sheryl came back into her room, "I see you're back." She said as she grabbed the last bag of clothes.

"What— Where are my things?" She asked and Sheryl shrugged. "I'm not going to Detroit with you."

That caused Sheryl to laugh, "You wanna stay here by yourself? You sound dumb, Journey. You'll die without me."

"No I won't."

"You'll have no shelter, no food or water. Them little friends of yours won't let you stay with them forever. Even if they would, I'm not allowing it to happen. Go get in the fucking car." She told her.

"Why do you wanna leave? I'm not doing anything wrong besides making friends. I got the right to do that after all the years of being isolated from the world." Journey said and Sherylene face grew red.

"I don't give a fuck, Journey! I'm not going to jail because of you! You know how long they'll send me away if I were to get caught with you? If they were to find out who you are? That's life, hell death! I'm not letting that happen!" She yelled at Journey not realizing what she had said.

They stared at each other, Sherylene's chest rising and falling fast.

"Why would you go to jail?" Journey suddenly asked. Sheryl came to realization, remembering what she had just said.

"Quit questioning me. I didn't say anything about jail." She gaslit her, hearing a knock on the front door.

She walked away and Journey followed her as Sheryl opened the door for her son, Peter.

"Hey, Journey." He smiled at her and she only stared at him. He always made her feel uncomfortable, so she always kept her distance.

"Did you get our tickets?" Sherylene asked him and Peter shook his head. He was supposed to buy tickets to Detroit for sherylene and journey while he drove their luggage since there wouldn't be enough room for them to drive.

"You realize I'm broke right? Them tickets like 400 dollars. That's a whole check." Peter told her. "Y'all gone have to drive there."

"Fuck! You're good for nothing, Peter! I don't ever ask you for shit but the minute I do you're broke all of a sudden." She semi yelled at him In frustation.

"What you're asking me to do is expensive!" He yelled back.

"Your girlfriend just hit the lottery! She could've spared a couple hundreds." She said.

"Mom, you know that we had to buy the.." He stopped talking, glancing behind his mom to see if Journey was still there. "Meat."

Sheryl looked behind her after hearing him use a coded word, "Go to your fucking room. We're leaving tomorrow morning." She told Journey.

——

A/N: Journey, Durk & India gone meet soon. I ain't dragging it out like I did Found.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
85.8K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...