๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐“€๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ || ๐๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By deansleatherjacket

๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐…๐ˆ๐ goes to his favourite cafe near his home. It gives him a sense of peace and harmony. Also ๐’“๐’†... More

<< ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” >>
<< ๐’๐’๐’† >>
<< ๐’•๐’˜๐’ >>
<< ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ >>
<< ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† >>
<< ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ >>
<< ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ >>

<< ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† >>

714 15 55
By deansleatherjacket

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆* •. °☀️+. ✧

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 4𝓉𝒽
1983
7:57 𝚊𝚖

☆* •. °☀️+. ✧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, sun shining through the curtains of his bedroom. Billy groaned as he sat up, stretching his arms forward.

He got out his clean uniform from his dresser drawers and carried them to the bathroom.

— 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 —

Once Billy finished drying himself, he buttoned up his t shirt, and slid his beige pants on. Billy did the rest of his morning routine in record time, before walking downstairs into the kitchen to be faced with his mother.

"Good morning Billy, how did you sleep?" His mum, Charlotte asked. "Yeah alright I guess." Billy opened the fridge and got out the milk carton. He walked to the pantry and got out cereal, Corn Flakes to be exact, and put both into a bowl.

"How are you liking your new job?" Charlotte asked. "It's okay, it's better than my last job." Billy chuckled. "Yeah, but poor Rover misses running around with you when you'd deliver the papers." Charlotte sighed. "It's not like I won't go on bike rides anymore. And plus, I still ride my bike to work." Billy states. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Charlotte agreed, and turned her attention back to the morning news.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Billy looked at his watch and saw the numbers flashing '8:56' so he went to the garage and got out his bike, along with his helmet and set off down the street.

Billy's work only was a 10 minute bike ride, which was a good thing.

He arrived and locked his bike up before heading inside. "Morning Billy!" Susana, the manager said to Billy. "Good morning to you too." Billy answered back before heading to the kitchen to retrieve his apron.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 starting pouring into the cafe. I mean, it was the most popular cafe in North Denver.

Billy was just finishing up serving a table, when Griffin walked thought the door.

"Hi Griffin! What could I get for you today?" Billy walked away from the table he finished serving, and over to Griffin. "Just a strawberry and vanilla milkshake will be fine, thanks." Griffin smiled. "Could I get it on the go?" Griffin asked. "Of course!" Billy answered Griffin, then headed behind the counter to start making his milkshake.

Griffin sat at his favourite table to wait for his drink. Griffin couldn't stay in the cafe very long, because he had to go visit his stepbrother, Vance in the hospital. He got beat up real bad apparently.

"One strawberry and vanilla milkshake?" Billy called out. "That's me!" Griffin smiled and walked up to the counter. "That will be $5.30." Billy said. Griffin handed him the cash, and popped a coin into the tip jar.

"You have a wonderful day, Griffin!" Billy smiled at Griffin. "You too!" Griffin said while walking out the door.

Billy smiled to himself. "Why is he just so damn cute!?" Billy whispered under his breath.

"You look a little hot there, everything okay?" Finney, the other waiter asked. "Y-yeah, it's nothing." Billy awkwardly smiled. Finney knew what was up, but pretended like he didn't. "Mhm." Finney smirked, then got the finished coffee he was making, and walked over to a table.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐑𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 around the corner of his street, walking up his porch steps and into his house. "Dad! I'm home!" Griffin called out. "You ready to go?" John, Griffins dad asked. "Yeah, let me put this in the bin first." Griffin said, referring to the empty plastic cup in his hand. John nodded as he walked out the door to the car. Griffin followed shortly after and got in the passenger side.

They arrived at the hospital shortly after. The two walked through the big doors and into the waiting area. Griffin sat down on a chair, while his dad was talking to the receptionist. "Hi, two visitors for room F4?" John questioned. "Yes, John and Griffin?" The lady asked. "Yes thanks." John said. "Okay awesome, here are some name tags before you head up to the room!"

The lady handed John two stickers that said 'visitor' on them. "Thankyou." John simply said, before turning to his son. "Put this on." John chucked the sticker at Griffin. "What- oh! Okay." Griffin picked up the sticker and placed it on his t shirt. His dad doing the same.

John and Griffin walked to the elevator. John pressed the button a few times before it opened up. Walking in, John pressed the number 6 button.

"You excited to see him?" John awkwardly asked as the elevator started moving up. "I suppose so...?" Griffin didn't really know Vance all too well. They never really sat down and talked, or hanged out.

Another awkward moment of silence filled the elevator, then the doors opened. They both walked out and headed to the correct room.

"Hi honey!" Camila, also known as Vance's mother appeared from Vance's room. "Hey! Thought I'd bring Griffin along." John said patting his hand on Griffins shoulder. "Vance is awake, he's just watching tv." Camila smiled before turning back to the room her son was in.

"Hey Vance, how ya doing?" John asked. "Okay I suppose. I totally would of won that fight if that pipsqueak didn't have a pocket knife." Vance huffed. "Sup Griffey." Vance nodded his head Griffins way. "Hi." Griffin said, even though you could barley hear him say it.

John and Griffin stayed a little while longer. John talking with Camila, while Vance and Griffin sat there making small talk.

"This is kind of random, but I know how much you like pinball so I got you this mini pinball machine considering you can't go play at The Grab 'N Go." Griffin nervously laughed as he handed Vance the miniature pinball machine. Vance looked at it for a moment, then finally spoke. "Thanks bro. Let's see if I can beat my current high score on it!" Vance let a small smile form on his lips and started to play with the pinball machine.

The two of them sat there together. Vance occasionally let Griffin have a go, but he was totally crap. Griffin watched amazed at how high Vance got his score.

"This thing is pretty impressive!" Vance chuckled. "Yeah I guess so." Griffin smiled. "Ready to go?" John said turning to Griffin. "Yeah I suppose so. Nice hanging out with you Vance, hope you get better soon!" Griffin softly said. "Thanks dude." Vance said, before turning his attention back on the pinball machine.

"Thankyou for coming along. It was good for Griffin to be talking with Vance, you know?" Camila sighed. "Yeah I agree. We'll see you soon!" John said as he pecked her lips and smiled. "Bye John and Griffin!" Camila called out as they walked away to the elevator.

The two got out of the hospital and got in the car. It was getting dark, so they ordered pizza and waited for it to be delivered. "Saw you chatting with Vance back there, it's good you two are getting along." John chucked. "Yeah, I think so too..." Griffin smiled to himself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— lcvem5ds — ☆* •. °🌟 +. ✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 152 11
a Johnny boy fanfic brought to you by my friends
27.7K 419 5
little drabbles of reddie that i made in 2017! this is so bad i can't believe y'all read this still but i hope you enjoy it lol
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...