Let us write our own stories...

By NobleNova

(Y/N) but you're skeptical and cautious when it comes to these uninvited guests comes and barges into your li... More

Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}
Chapter 3 {Pocket dimension}
Chapter 4 {A spar with an assassin}
Chapter 5 {New companion}
Chapter 6 {A stroll with Noi}
Chapter 7 {Questioning my feelings towards you}
Chapter 8 {Challenge accepted}
Chapter 9 {Instagram famous}
Chapter 10 {To see more of the human world}
Chapter 11 {Fun}
Chapter 12 {A fun day out}
Chapter 13 {Caught}
Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}
Chapter 15 {Choices to make}
Chapter 16 {Date unsuccessful}
Chapter 17 {Marriage}

Chapter 1 {Uninvited guests}

2.8K 59 17
By NobleNova

TW: slight swearing

Its been a few weeks since I took a break from traveling since I felt home sick and started missing my friends and family, originally I was just planning on staying in with my family and just sometimes sleeping over at my best friend Ava's apartment when suddenly Ava got an idea that I should actually become her roommate since she already had a spare bedroom but I honestly think she's only saying that so I could help her pay her rent... but I honestly I think its a better idea rather than someone else paying for my living expenses even though I'm an adult now... so I agreed to her idea even though I think ava is scamming me...

"Ugh..." I groaned,  I opened my eyes and sat up from my comfortable bed

I looked at the clock and it said it's currently 10:30, no matter how much I wanna be a lazy potato and stay at my so so comfortable paradise I call my bed ...I can't.

I have to make sure Ava wakes up in time for her interview since I know for sure she would not wake up in time even if she wanted to..

I finally got up my bed and started stretching my bones until I hear that satisfiying crack of my bones going back to their original places

I then finally walked out of my room and to the kitchen to grab a cold and refreshing cup of water so I can obviously re-hydrate myself as i finally finished my cup of water.

I then started heading towards ava's room without even caring to wake her up since the whole reason im even in her room is so I can wake her up, but to no avail she didn't even wake up from me opening the door I mean it was quite expected since I didn't really like slam the door but anyways I went to her phone which she didn't even put a password on..

I then went to the app called alarms / clock and started putting several alarms that went after each alarm.

I smirked mischeviously after what ive done without regreting it as I exited ava's bedroom and is now sitting on the couch on my phone waiting for the chaos to begin...

A few minutes later while I was scrolled through my phone, I heard Ava's bedroom door knob being twisted open, I look to see her with a tired look on her face, she then looked or... may I say glared at me.

I only returned a her very friendly gesture with a mischevious smile.

Which made me a little guilty for what ive done but if I didn't do that she would be late for her interview so it's a sacrifice that is needed.

After a few minutes into staring at each other, she then broke the staring contest between the two of us so she could finally get something to drink or even eat but to no avail the fridge only had fruits, leftover pizza and a carton of milk.

Which Ava groaned at the sight.

I finally took pity on her and walked to her and gave her a hug from behind which she flinched at as ava then looked towards me with a red tint on her cheeks .

"Sorry i didn't cook in advance, I kinda forgot about that. sorry Ava.." I said with a sad and emphathetic smile

Ava looked away "just eat a apple for now ava, we don't want your stomach to be rumbling during the interview now do we?" I said as I finally stopped hugging her.

"As if an apple would even fill up my tummy!" Ava exclaimed pouting which made chuckle at her response.

"Fine fine i'll buy some groceries later but for now atleast fill your tummy up with any food atleast!" I said rolling my eyes.

"You better not forget my munchie scrunchies! and johnny's yum yums!" Ava exclaimed crossing her arms.

 "yeah yeah don't worry but enough talking you need to get dressed up for your interview!" I said as i grabbed her hand and pulled ava towards her bedroom.

I then left her alone for her to finally shower and get dressed up. while waiting I went to the fridge almost bumping into a wall in the process since I was on my phone but as took an apple since it was the only food in the fridge except for pizza but since it's morning and I barely ate anything and I shouldn't eat something so unhealthy this early in the morning but anyways as I cutted the apple into slices and made my way back to the couch.

I heard ava's bedroom door opened but I didn't look back to the noise as I already knew who made it.

"Okay (Y/N)! im done now. I should be going to my interview now.." Ava said sadly and probably frowning right now.

"Okay but atleast eat an apple or something before you leave!" I yelled out to her just to make sure she doesn't embarass herself with her tummy rumbling.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Ava mumbled in a low voice as I then heard the fridge door open and slam shut. 

I then finally heard ava's footsteps futher away.

"Okay, bye now (Y/N)!" Ava yelled, I said bye to her too as she then procceded to close the door from what I heard but knowing Ava she probably forgot to lock the door so I made my way to the front door of the apartment ( AKA the door ) and locked it and I went to the couch and finally finished the apple and putted it's remains in the garbage can and made my way to my bedroom and chill there for a bit.

After a few minutes scrolling through my phone for like 25 minutes or something, I heard johnny scratching at the front door of the apartment so I stood up to let the cat in, even though I didn't even know how he even got out in the first place but as I barely even touched my bedroom doorknob.

I heard the sizzling crisp of fire which got me quite confused since I wasn't baking or boiling anything in the kitchen.

'Did i forget something? ' I thought, carefully trying to remember

But after the sizzling crisp of fire, some footsteps that seem to belong to atleast more than 2 people since their footsteps were quite heavy which made me even more unease...

'That couldn't been Ava right? those footsteps seem to belong to more than one person.. and plus ava should be at her interview ' my pondering thoughts came to an abrupt stop at the screams of a male.

Now its obvious the people that have entered in both ava and my apartment are intruders.

I grabbed my metal baseball bat that was beside my bed and carefully opened my bedroom door as soon.

I looked at my surrondings. I felt a feeling of relief go through my body to see nobody.

But as I looked down, only to see a shocked male with a pinkish hair or ginger hair with johnny on top of him.

As soon as I saw his mouth about to scream something I immediately covered his mouth making his supposingly screaming into muffled screams and also made sure to apprehend him so he can't move but unfortunately he still succeded on alerting the other intruders.

I quickly tried dashing towards the front door only to be stopped by a white haired male with a smirk plastered through his face.

I tried bashing his head with my metal baseball bat but he dodged it and made his way towards my back but that was actually what I needed since he is no longer covering the exit as I tried pushing the door open since the doorknob was already melted off the door.

Only for someone to put their hands on my waist and pull me back to the apartment.

I tried bashing my metal baseball bat on whoever pulled me back but before I could do so, I was stopped by a towering figure who had dark brownish hair with light blue fake horns.

He grabbed my metal baseball bat from my hands and making sure to get it out of my reach, I felt even more annoyed at the situation.

I looked behind me to see whoever pulled me back, only for me to be greeted with the same white haired male who still yet had a smirk on his face despite me trying to bash his head earlier.

'Sh-t ' I cursed to myself.

I could only glare at them and try kicking my legs or punching them to losen their grip but to no avail the white haired male saw what i was planning to do and just dodged my attacks.

They then brought me past the pinkish male who is now standing up and onto to the couch, only for me to see Ava unconcious, i widen my eyes at the sight

 'Ava?? what is she doing here? isn't she supposed to be at her interview? '

I was later passed on to the pinkish male who trembled just being close to me yet tried hiding his fear from others.

After trying to get out of his grip for several minutes, I just simply gave up since im out of energy and it's just simply no use since the pinkish haired male simply just held on to me even though his way of caging prisoners is more of snuggling... 

Ava then procceded to open her eyes slowly only for her to dramatically gasp and sprung herself up the coach as soon as she saw my silhouette

"Ava go, get outta of here!" I whisper shouted only enough for Ava to hear.

She looked at me horrified but quickly compiled to what I said and sprinted away.

"THE PR-" the pinkish haired male yelled but was quickly cut off as I headbutted him with the back of my head which made him fall on to the couch and loosen his grip which gave me an advantage to also sprint away, which I did.

Only to see Ava running back towards me and pulled me towards the kitchen to see that we were surronded.

She grabbed a pan while I grabbed a knife.

"BACK OFF OR I'LL- I'LL HECKING SCREAM!" Ava yelled.

 Whilst I only tighten my grip on the knife that i was holding while glaring at each and every one of them.

"This wouldn't be the first time i made a female human scream~" the white haired male confidently said, holding a pair of sickles.

'Quite the ego.. ' I gritted my teeth.

"Leif, hold your tongue!" the dark brown haired male with darker blue horns said.

The white haired male named Leif mumbled something in response which I couldn't really hear.

"I-i thought i dreamt you guys up!" Ava yelled subconciously, having a terrified expression on her face.

"She saw us in her sleep?" the pinkish haired male questioned making the dark brown haired male mumbled something which I didn't pay much attention to.

"What the hell are you guys talking about!?" Ava yelled clearly frustrated and terrified at the situation which made me put her behind me and try calming her down atleast even though i'm equally as frustrated as her but I hid it well.

"Please, we mean you no harm" the dark brown haired male said lowering his weapon.

"I thought we meant all the harm..?" The taller dark brownish male said which made the dark brown haired male mumble something again which I kinda heard since I actually paid attention to what he said this time.

'Who is this ash or is it asch? 'I thought to myself as this only made me even more skeptical of them.

"Please we just need help-"He was cutted off by Ava saying something about them being the devil's servant or whatever...

"The devil..?" the male named Leif questioned raising a brow. 

"She means demon" the dark brown haired male replied which Leif  responded with an "oh ".

 "Please hear us out we come with-" The dark brown haired male was once again cutted off by another voice.

'How many of them are there?? ' I look to the direction where Ava's room is.

The voice showed himself with black hair with fake white horns.

'why do all of them have horns?? ' I mentally questioned myself.

the black haired male then procedded to tell them something about Ava's source of power as he then showed us Ava's bra..?

'What the hell are these guys on about ' I look at them like their crazy people which they are.

Ava became a blushing mess and hid her face from embarassment.

Whilst the males then procceded to question him about it.

"This human is a sorcerer" The black haired male said.

"What..?" I mumbled in pure confusion.

"Rhys, here" the black haired male said to the dark brown haired male who was supposed to be Rhys as the black haired male gave a bra magazine..?

"Fasinating it seems like a combat guide" Rhys said fascinated.

I mentally face palmed. I then looked at Ava and decided to pat her head in an attempt to calm her, but she attempted to throw the pan at the black haired male and then held my hand tightly as she then dashed towards the door while the males were still stunned but unfortunately I heard footsteps rushing towards us which I subconsciously slashed towards it with the knife im still holding.

Only to see the taller dark brownish male be slashed as he winced in pain but quickly got over it and then quickly grabbed my knife and threw it away but as he almost grabbed on to me.

But I dodged right on time, unfortunately Ava got in the way making him grab hold of her instead.

 I tried kicking him only for this man to not falter his ground although slightly winced at the pain.

 Leif suddenly appeared and tried pinning me to the ground and grabbed on to me but I successfully kicked him off me. making Leif groan in pain.

 I tried getting Ava from the tall dark brownish male but his grip was strong but as I saw Leif and making his way towards me once more.

I dodged his attacks making him fall.

I tried running away, only for Leif to catch a hold of my foot making me trip and then apprehending me to the ground making sure to make their grip tighter to prevent the same mistake happening while Ava was screaming her head off.

I could hear some voices this discussing about something. although I barely heard what they said since Ava was screaming way too much.

As I heard Leif say something while giving a smile which shown his razor like teeth only for Ava to scream at the sight even more.

'I feel like my ear drums are gonna f-cking explode...' I thought to myself as I felt my eyes twitch at Ava's screaming.

"What did i do" Leif questioned with a bewildered look.

"Wow, never seen someone reject your smile like that" The pinkish haired male responded.

"It seems that she is immune to your charm" Rhys said.

'Wow, that's his charm? ' I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Perhaps a cultural misunderstanding" Rhys added.

"Whatever, Noi hold this human" Leif said as he gave me to the pinkish haired male who is supposed to be Noi.

"Noi, don't make the same mistake again" the black haired male said to Noi menacingly.

 Noi gulped in fear making sure that his grip was firm and tight.

"She's going to alert the other humans, calm her down now!" Rhys said as the taller dark brownish male then covered Ava's mouth.

Which made Noi praised him...

'Is that really something we should praise him of..? ' I looked at them with an unimpressed look.

 I watched the scene unfold for what seemed like hours.

"The noise is still unbearable! I'll shut her up!" The black haired male complained as he then summoned a fireball!?

This made me panic for Ava as i tried thrashing out of Noi's grip to atleast attempt to stop what's happening right now.

"Prince Asch stop! we need both of them to trust us!" Rhys said to the black haired male supposed to be Asch.

"Why should we? we already have a much quieter prisoner, why do we need that annoying one?" Asch scoffed crossing his arms.

"Yes but killing the other female human will be making this human have difficulty trusting us! we'll just wait for her to stop" Rhys explained logically.

'This is gonna be a long irritating day by then..' I sighed.

I looked towards where Ava and the tall dark brownish male was supposed to be and saw Leif doing some sort of magic towards the tall dark brownish haired male as I saw the scar where I slashed him dissapear.

Minutes turned into hours.

 'How can her screaming last this long..? ' i frowned

"Why is this day taking forever!?" Leif yelled obviously irritated.

"Ughh I CAN'T take it anymore, make her stop!" Noi whined as he shook me back and forth out of frustration.

 though his grip did not falter what so ever even when he was shaking me as he was saw what I did.

"Just kill her!" Asch said arrogantly and angrily.

"What...?" the taller dark brownish male questioned.

 "Who's killing what now?" Leif questioned aswell.

I sighed 'it seems i need to do something..'

"Hey, could you give her to me, i can try calming her down" I said trying to prevent this Asch guy from killing my best friend but of course all of them became skeptical of the idea of them giving Ava to me since they think we might try escaping again or attacking them again.

 "Pierce, give the female human to the other human" Rhys gave in as the male called pierce gave Ava to me.

 "Hey, can you let me go? i can't calm her down in this state" I scowled and glared towards Noi as he gulped at the mention of freeing me from his grip since he was terrified I might attack or find another weapon and hurt someone with it then looked towards Rhys who gave a simple nod back, which Noi then letted me go.

"Shhh, Ava please calm down.. im right here... you'll be fine as long as im here, okay? I'll find a way for us to get out of this situation" I whispered to Ava's ear shushing her screams while hugging her tightly as I said more words that can seem to calm her down, as her screams toned down and eventually no more screaming.

"Finally!" Noi exclaimed relieved that there is no more screaming.

 "Okay so, human please forgive us about our intrusion but we wish to speak to both of you, will you please not scream? we promise we won't hurt you" Rhys said mostly directing his question towards Ava as he looked towards both of us.

I looked for Ava's response to what the man said.

"No we don't" the Asch dude scoffed.

I rolled my eyes at his response as I turned back to Ava waiting for her response only to give a hesitated nod.

Rhys also turned to me looking for my response. I only gave a simple nod.

"Good" Rhys said as Pierce patted Ava's head in an attempt to make peace with her.

'Yeah that ain't working after what you guys did ' I scoffed mentally while rolling my eyes.

Ava then snuggled closer to me as both me and her stood up to face the others, as both Noi and Pierce took a step back.

"Umm what the hell are you guys..?"

~(Edited)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.6K 22
They've gone their entire life unnoticed. They're used to being overlooked. That is until a simple twist of fate comes their way. Thus leading to the...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.2K 330 12
Where a naive fairy thinks that leaving her home was the best decision she could've ever taken. Only to find out that it may have been the worst deci...