𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By -laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

04.

8.2K 223 61
By -laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora hadn't left her room in weeks or that's what everyone thought but in reality she would in the middle of the night to feed. She didn't really have to, Damon would slip blood bags in to make sure she stayed alive.

She would drink those too but she needed to feel the thrill of the kill. It's what kept her going if she didn't she would just drown in feelings.

Feelings she didn't want to feel it would drive her to let everything in.

She didn't want to think about everything again; she wanted it to just stop, which is the major reason why she had made sure to not have contact with Damon or Stefan; it reminded her about everything that happened.

She wasn't completely heartless though which is why she hadn't gone away yet because she knew they were in danger.

While she was upstairs she heard everything that went on though she found it entertaining.

Damon knew better than to bother her too knowing if he kept pushing she would leave and he needed her there he just needed to let her cool down then she could talk to her again like now he was heading to her room.

He was having a dinner party and needed her to distract Elijah so he could dagger him. Damon had to give it to aurora she loved to seduce and she did a good job at it.

Her looks helped her but she really liked to sweet talk. She was just a sweetheart and he needed her to distract Elijah.

He hesitantly knocked on the door of her room, scared of her reaction.

"No!" She shouted and threw something at the door.

Damon just opened the door that was surprisingly not locked and walked in to see the mess she had in her room.

"What the hell Rory?!" He exclaimed looking around.

"Sorry I had to check what clothes I wanted and which ones I didn't" she replied back from her bed that was filled with empty snack bags. "Now go away"

"I've given you time Rory I'm sorry but the world is not in my hands to control if it was it wouldn't be like this I promise you" Damon walked closer to the girl who sat up.

She had a bare face and her hair wasn't done. It was rare to see her that way, Aurora loved to get glammed up. Whenever she wasn't it meant she wasn't okay.

"I don't care, just leave me alone" she replied back grabbing her phone.

"Your boy toy is gone, he had asked Stefan about you" Damon mentioned.

"He was a wolf he was probably great in bed that sucks" aurora muttered not caring about Damon's disgusted face.

"Gross but I need you. I'm throwing a dinner party. The guest of honor is an original. I'm hoping you could use your charm to distract him" he explained, sitting on the bed taking out an Oreo from the bag.

"Distract him from what?" She asked, taking away the bag from him.

"The less you know the better he can compel vampires I don't need you running your mouth to him" he then got up and looked around again. "Please clean your room"

"I will but there's still some things I'm getting delivered today including Luna" Aurora mentioned getting up the bed.

"You still can't let the cat go?" He groaned remembering the trouble maker aurora owned.

She had gotten the cat recently, not exactly it had been almost ten years since Aurora had found the stray baby cat in the streets of New York and since then both seemed to be attached to each other.

Luna fit Aurora so well it was like it was another Aurora but in cat form. Luna was a beautiful black cat with green eyes that hated everyone but Aurora and Damon sometimes.

"Whatever you can maybe use her to distract him too just dress nice and use your charm okay? This is in five hours I'm giving you five hours Rory don't be late" Damon warned her and she just nodded.

She waited for him to leave then began to look around for something to wear.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora used her whole five entire hours to get ready. There was something about glamming up that fed Aurora's soul that made her feel better.

She had curled her hair as always and did her makeup as usual with her signature red lips. She was wearing a black mini dress that showed her curve's perfectly and showed some cleavage.

She didn't know if this would work on Elijah it worked on any desperate men but he was an original someone she should fear but typical aurora was actually intrigued by him.

When she was done she put her stiletto red heels on and went to head downstairs. She made her way down the hall to the entrance where Damon stood and turned to look at her.

"Nope go back upstairs and try again" he immediately said once he saw how revealing her outfit was.

"What?! You said to distract him!" She defended, setting her hands on her hips.

"Yes but I have decency. I'm not throwing you on him!"

"I'm not changing. I like my outfit ''Aurora said shrugging and before Damon could complain some more someone knocked on the door.

He just sighed then went to open the door. Aurora just stood there fixing up her hair preparing for him to open the door. When he did Elijah was revealed on the other side of the door with his suit on.

"Good evening." Elijah greeted Damon then looked behind him seeing aurora there.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon stepped aside but Elijah stood outside still.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider." Elijah warned looking back at Damon.

Aurora had no idea of Damon's plans. It is not like it concerned her; she was just there to do what she was told and to have fun she let her dad worry about the problems.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." Damon replied.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah then enters the house. "Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." Damon cleared his throat and turned to Aurora who had a glare on her face directing it straight to him. "This is my daughter aurora she will keep you company while the food is ready"

Elijah smiled and walked to her watching as she smiled as well and put her hand out. Elijah took it and brought it up to his lips and left a kiss on the back of her hand.

Aurora just looked over to Damon watching as he basically wanted to snatch her off him but he didn't but she just yanked her hand away.

"This way please" Aurora gestured Elijah to follow her so he did.

Aurora would be lying if she said Elijah wasn't attractive but he was the enemy. Aurora was everything in the book but a traitor.

"Aurora Salvatore you know you're quite the person amongst the vampires" Elijah mentioned once they reached the library where the girl went to pour her and him a drink.

"Am I? I'm hoping all bad things" she said, taking the drink over to him.

"Oh absolutely you sent the fbi into a twenty year chase you weren't only killing you actually made a whole murder case about it..." he then took the cup out her hands. "And you were never caught"

"I'm amazing I know but please continue the compliments" she drank from her cup and sat down.

"You know, eventually vampires that are as reckless as you get caught by the others and get killed simply because you're a threat of revealing our identity but you haven't that's admirable in a way" Elijah walked beside her and sat next to her on the couch.

"Well a law degree then a political justice degree would help you" she mentioned. "I know my way through the system and I liked the chase it kept me occupied what I am flattered about is you knowing this"

"You stand out aurora many talk about you how you've fooled them"

"You're saying I'm doing the same now with you?" The girl turned over to him.

"I hope not so far I'm enjoying your presence" he said, making the girl pause and smile.

"What's even going on? My dad just told me to get ready so I did" she asked folding her legs.

"Just settling matters over some dinner that's all..." he replied then stopped once he heard Damon calling out aurora.

"Rory...." Damon entered the room with something in his hands that made Aurora shoot up her seat.

"Hay mi amor!" Aurora quickly took the cat out his hands and took it into hers. "I missed you so much! Dame un beso!" She squealed, bringing the cat closer. (Oh my love!) (give me a kiss)

Both Damon and Elijah just watched amused at the girl going all crazy for the cat. Cats weren't lovable people and Luna was a really grumpy cat and didn't really let no one touch her with the exception of Aurora who showered her with affection.

"Okay Luna should go upstairs to her room you have a guest to attend" Damon interrupted their moment making aurora glare at him then turn to Elijah.

"I don't mind," the man said and Aurora smiled.

"You know Luna is my baby she won't be treated like a pet" Aurora replied and went to walk over to the couch and sat back down.

Damon just scoffed and then left to attend his other matters.

"Que Linda es mi bebe" aurora pet the cat on her lap watching as she got comfortable.

"Didn't know you were fluent in Spanish" Elijah brought up hoping to start conversation again.

Be was intrigued none the less he didn't understand how the girl managed to be so amusing even now the fact she had a cat as a pet intrigued him more.

"That was my mothers tongue I want to think that she would've wanted me to know it I learned it when I turned into a vampire and went to travel to her hometown" aurora replied still petting Luna.

"I think it's lovely I picked up some over the years it wouldn't sound as lovely and as fluent as yours but it's something" Elijah complimented and aurora faintly smiled. "What's her name?"

"Luna, I've had her since she was a baby, found her in the streets in New York and I've kept her ever since. She's like the child I never had '' Aurora had begun to feel comfortable with Elijah and she hadn't noticed until now that she was just talking her life away with him.

It caught her off guard but she needed to put her guard back up she needed to still be known as the bitch she was.

"I think the food is ready..." Aurora mentioned while she got up from the couch. "Shall we?"

"After you..." Elijah got up and buttoned his suit.

Aurora just walked in front of him with Luna in her arms while Elijah followed them to the dinner table where everyone was sitting as well.

Elijah was quick to claim a spot next to Aurora and he got out her seat for her. She simply sat down closest to Damon who was at the head of the table and Elijah sat next to her.

Then Andy Damon's girlfriend sat across from Aurora. She was expecting Damon's daughter to greet her but she didn't. She was too focused on Luna.

"The cat at the dinner table..." Andy pointed out politely but Damon knew his daughter was anything of the sort.

"Her name is Luna. Who are you? Oh that's right my dad's new flavor of the month...I give you what? Three weeks tops?" Aurora struck back making everyone at the table fall silent.

"I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is not a founder of this town." Jenna broke the silence as some of them began to eat.

"Hmm, do tell." Damon replied with an amused smirk wanting to talk about anything but whatever Aurora had caused.

"Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution." Elijah explained.

"Hmm. Because they were witches..." Jenna concluded.

Once witches were brought up Aurora joined in on the conversation.

"Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem." Andie mentioned causing Aurora to laugh at her.

"What do you know..."

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts." Damon added.

"Is she now?! So she's actually useful, not just another distraction in your bed? I wouldn't say otherwise since she's not brushed up on her facts" aurora said staring andie straight in the eye.

Truth is Aurora never liked any of her fathers flings in her mind; only her mom existed for him. That was her childish way of thinking.

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire, ''Elijah continued to explain.

Aurora knew it was the truth, the reality was she was obsessed with the witch stories.

"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me." John finally spoke and Aurora turned to him.

Damon knew he didn't need any of his daughter's commentary anymore but he was actually intrigued what she would come up with for John.

"And who the hell are you?" She asked, watching as everyone shared looks.

"John Gilbert..." he said confidently.

"Ugh gross it's always the Gilbert's that manage to make it all about them isn't that right dad?" Aurora turned to Damon who just smiled. "By the way whoever is your hairdresser please make sure he never touches a pair of scissors ever again"

Jenna tried to keep in her laugh watching as John just sent her a glare. Aurora stayed unbothered and looked over to Elijah who was trying to hide his smile.

They were right Aurora was a troublemaker even if it was just comments or killing she loved to cause trouble but he also noticed that she was a genuine person and he was willing to meet that side of her too.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

After everyone was done with dinner aurora still sat feeding some stuff to Luna that she could eat when andie had joined the table again.

"The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study." She said with a big bright smile.

"Way to degrade yourself, it's the 21st century, dear please have some respect" aurora got up her seat. "Since you seem so happy about it you'll might as well clean everything up"

"Rory..." Damon tried to intervene.

"She's really annoying"

Jenna had gotten up the table as well as the rest of them. Aurora heard as Alaric and Jenna had a bit of a disagreement then watched as John went to bother Alaric.

Aurora just rolled her eyes and turned around so she could head up to her room when she met with Elijah in the hallway.

"Aurora, where are you heading?" Her name rolled out his tongue so easily.

"My room, I've had enough of this for today. I don't really like entitled humans" she replied back.

"I just wanted to say the evening was lovely and I'm thankful you kept me company" he said waiting to see some type of reaction out of her but there wasn't she just stayed emotionless.

Elijah knew the girl had abandoned her humanity but he didn't know why and he wanted to know he wanted to know the real her.

"I just did what I was told but you sure are better than everyone else in there" she attempted to compliment back in her own way.

"I'll let you go Ms Salvatore it was a pleasure meeting you" Elijah took her hand and kissed it again but this time she didn't yank it away.

"Pleasure was mine" she faintly smiled then let go of his hand. "Goodnight mr Mikaelson"

"Goodnight" he returned then aurora began to walk past him up to her room.

Elijah just watched as the girl walked away. He found it amusing how she dressed up but then again he was always wearing a suit but he still liked that about her.

Aurora went upstairs to finally get her room together. She wanted to believe maybe she could be around if Elijah was sticking around.

He wasn't actually bad as everyone made him out to be. He was probably one of the best people she had talked to in years and that said a lot.

She was intrigued as well.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

After some hours of aurora cleaning she heard commotion downstairs. She was already in her pajamas and her whole room was cleaned. She was about to head to bed.

Even Luna started to hiss at the sound that was coming from downstairs.

"Weird huh?" Aurora said and went to head downstairs making the cat follow after her.

She noticed the sound was coming from down in the basement so that's where she headed down but grabbed Luna into her arms so she wouldn't hurt herself.

When she reached downstairs she saw Damon and Elena standing over Elijah's daggered body.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed looking at the original on the floor.

"Rory, go back upstairs!" Damon demanded of her.

"Why would you do that?! He didn't do anything!" Aurora defended as Elena just watched.

"Have you not been paying attention they're the enemy aurora! They're trying to kill Elena" Damon shouted at her and Aurora just stood there.

"What does that have to do with us?! You know you just killed an original, what makes you think the rest won't come here and fight us?! You're putting us all in danger for her!" She shouted back, looking back and forth between him and Elena.

"I hate it under control, Rory! Don't worry about it, it's not like you even care so just go! Don't think I'm too happy about your behavior today" Damon said back.

"Like I care..." she scoffed and went to walk out but paused at the door and turned back to him. "Only if you went to these extents for me or mom...but no you do it for some random girl that looks like the girl that tore apart our family and is also in love with your brother! How pathetic can you be?"

With that aurora turned around she didn't wait for a reaction at all she didn't want to be near him anyways she had headed to the kitchen before she went upstairs where she met with Katherine.

"If my day couldn't get any worse..." Aurora whined.

"Heard you gave your dad a hard time today, good job" Katherine said passing by.

"I've given him a hard life, he deserves it" she replied back, opening the door to her room.

"Give him a break Rory, he's trying his best," Katherine told her.

"Yeah his best for Elena not me" Katherine paused at her comment and allowed her to go into her room before heading back to torment Damon.

She thought about what Aurora said and it was true.

Damon was never going to give Aurora his full attention there was always something that was going to be more important to him and that's why he failed every time.

He still managed to wrong aurora.

- I really hope I'll write more for this book.

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 59.5K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
32.1K 153 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!
163K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
The Truth By Jas

Fanfiction

220K 5.5K 13
Where Klaus Mikaelson reunites with his old lover that he cheated on and finds out she's built a family. Harry Potter/The vampirediaires/The orignals...