Jason McCanns P.O.V of The Do...

By BMcCann6

If you read the three books of my series for Don't Fall For The Criminal then this book is for you! This is... More

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 3 - Its Not Like Me
Chapter 4 - Why Do I Even Care?
Chapter 5 - Why Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 6 - Angel
Chapter 7 - Something I Can Get Used To
Chapter 8 - This Shocks Even Me
Chapter 9 - I Like Her Vibe
Chapter 10 - The Hospital
Chapter 11 - Committed
Chapter 12 - Good At Lying
Chapter 13 - Bad Day
Chapter 14 - New York
Chapter 15 - Scared?
Chapter 16 - I Told Her I Love Her
Chapter 17 - Feeling of Hate
Chapter 18 - Can We Talk?
Chapter 19 - Karmas A Bitch
Chapter 20 - Paris?
Chapter 21 - We're Done
Chapter 22 - Home Then Jail
Chapter 23 - Hate/Love You
Chapter 24 - Waiting
Chapter 25 - The Meeting
Chapter 26 - Never Seen You Like This
Chapter 27 - You Know I Love You Right?
Chapter 28 - Can't Sleep
Chapter 29 - Dangerous Mission
Chapter 31 - Pills
Chapter 32 - Losing Patience
Chapter 33 - A Wedding Date
Chapter 34 - Secrets Spilled
Chapter 35 - I Know Everything
Chapter 36 - Games
Chapter 37 - Mission
Chapter 38 - A Promise
Chapter 39 - F**ked Up
Chapter 40 - Hiding In Plain Sight
Chapter 41 - Marriage?
Chapter 42 - Ardren
Chapter 43 - Days Off
Chapter 44 - Away From Home
Chapter 45 - A Week?
Chapter 46 - A Week Away
Chapter 47 - New Expriences
Chapter 48 - A Break
Chapter 49 - Sorrys and Birthdays
Chapter 50 - Attacked
Chapter 51 - Surprises
Chapter 52 - Plans
Chapter 53 - Sam
Chapter 54 - The Warehouse
Chapter 55 - Anything For You
Chapter 56 - 21st Birthday
Chapter 57 - Paris
Chapter 58 - Drunk Thoughts
Chapter 59 - Gigi
Chapter 60 - A Gut Feeling
Chapter 61 - This Can't Be Real
Chapter 62 - I Have To Get Justice
Chapter 63 - This Is The Last Time
Chapter 64 - The Hospital
Chapter 65 - Everything Is About To Change
Chapter 66 - Five Years
Chapter 67 - We're Back
Chapter 68 - New York
Chapter 69 - Home Town
Chapter 70 - I Knew This Would Happen
Chapter 71 - The New Teacher
Chapter 72 - Memory
Chapter 73 - I Guess I Deserve It
Chapter 74 - Tell Me
Chapter 75 - "First Date"
Chapter 76 - Everything Baby Everything
Chapter 77 - I Feel Nothing
Chapter 78 - Christmas
Chapter 79 - Not To Blame
Chapter 80 - "Dream"
Chapter 81 - A Weird Feeling
Chapter 82 - Its Over
Chapter 83 - Baby Number Two
Chapter 84 - Bullshit
Chapter 85 - Sam Part Two
Chapter 86 - Paris?
Chapter 87 - I Just Want To Go Home
Chapter 88 - I Missed You
Chapter 89 - The End

Chapter 30 - Derek

52 1 1
By BMcCann6

[Correlates with Chapter 71-72 of Don't Fall For The Criminal. Book 1]

I woke up before Mackenzie today and I was surprised that I actually had a lot of energy. I guess I slept a lot. I woke of Mackenzie before because I want to go do something so she showered and now she's been out of there for a few minutes.

"By the way, there's bagels down stairs" I told her. She peaked her head out of the door and smiled.

"Yay!" She said back then stepped back in. So I walked over there and saw her grab the hair dryer. I do not want to wait for her to take forever to dry her hair.

"Just leave your hair wet. Who cares. I'm bored. Let's go driving or something" I said and she laughed. But she did listen and she put down the hair dryer and walked out of the bathroom with me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" She joked so I went up behind her and start to tickle her. She instantly started to laugh. "Jason!" She said loudly trying to pull away from me. Then she somehow got my hands off of her. I went to grab her again, but she ran to the door. I laughed to myself. I quickly followed her.

But the second she stepped out of the room, I grabbed her waist and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me. We both were laughing, but she was laughing so hard. I looked up once I noticed someone was out here. I pulled away from Mackenzie as I saw Hunter and this guy Derek who's in the gang.

"Derek what's up man!" I said as I stepped next to Mackenzie and leaned over to shake his hand. He shook it with a smirk on his face and he nodded his head at me. He looked right at Mackenzie.

"Never thought I'd see you again" Derek said to her. What the hell? See you again? I looked back and fourth at them.

"Y-you too" She quietly said back. She looks scared and he looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

"You know each other?" I asked them in shock. All of my good mood is out the window.

"We met once" She told me and he laughed.

"That's it?" Derek asked her and now she looked down at her feet. I felt my breathing start to get heavier. I don't like this.

"What the fuck is going on?" I snapped at them. She looked up at me and looked sad.

"I saw you left Cody" Derek said to her. He knows about Cody then. How could they have met?

"He cheated on me" She told him and he chuckled. What's fucking funny?

"So he forgave you, but you didn't forgive him?" He asked her and that's when my heart dropped to my stomach. She crossed her arms as she kept looking down. She cheated on Cody... I thought she would never be the cheating type. "You never told him" Derek said to her and she looked up at him again. I'm so pissed off.

"Shut up" She said and he smirked. She doesn't want me to know.

"So you said nothing?" He asked her. How does he even know her and that she cheated?

"What is he talking about Mackenzie?" I asked her. She couldn't even look at me. She kept her stare on Derek. Wow.

"Stop" She said to him.

"You didn't tell Cody we had sex?" He asked her. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Oh my god" I heard Hunter say.

"What?" I asked them. She looked over at me finally. She didn't say a word. Fucking guilty then. "You cheated on Cody first?" I asked her.

"I was at a party with Derek and I got drunk-" Derek cut her off.

"You had too add that" Derek said with a chuckle and she looked back at him again like she was going to cry.

"You drugged me!" She screamed at him. He didn't budge. He just smirked. He didn't deny anything. He doesn't look surprised. I believe her. "You brought me to the room after you drugged me and then I blacked out. I remembered nothing till I woke up in a random bed naked alone!" She kept yelling at him. Now I'm even more pissed off. She wouldn't make this shit up.

"You fucking drugged her?!" I yelled at him now. He looked over at me like he didn't care. Still a stupid ass smirk on his face. I reached forward and punched him right in the face. I knocked him down with that punch.

"Jason!" Hunter tried to stop me. I stepped back and let Derek stand back up. He shook his head now.

"I'm not gonna fight you McCann since I'm staying with you" He told me. What? I looked over at Hunter.

"He's staying with us till the meeting next week"
Hunter told me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I turned to Mackenzie who's just staring at me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room. I slammed the door shut once she was in. She leaned against the wall and covered her face while she cried a little bit.

"What happened Mackenzie?" I asked her and I tried to sound calm. She moved her hand from her face and looked at me. "Talk to me. Please" I begged now. I want answers.

"We were at a lake party. The same one of I'm going too tonight-" I cut her off.

"Then I'm going with you or you're not at all. Don't trust it" I told her and she nodded.

"I wasn't there with Cody because he was on vacation so I was there with just my friends. But I wondered off to go find a bathroom and I bumped into him which made him spill his drink all over the both of us. So he offered to buy us both a new one and I guess he roofied my drink and since I was drugged and didn't know what the hell was going on, he raped me" She told me and I felt myself wanting to kill someone. I clenched my fists hard. How the fuck could he do this to her? No one it took so long for us to have sex. She was fucking raped. Oh my god. What's stopping me from killing him?

"When was this?" I asked her.

"Last year" She answered. Then I remembered something that made me actually feel sick.

"I want to fucking kill him" I said then I started to walk back and fourth. "Wow." I mumbled.

"Jason please don't fight. I'm okay now" She said to me.

"No!" I said loudly then punched the wall. I needed to do that or it will be his face again. I realized how close the now hole in the wall was to her and she looked scared. "I'm sorry I-I" I stopped talking. I hope she didn't think that was directed at her. I put my face in my hands and took a deep breath. Fuck man. Fuck this shit. This is insane.

"I just want to forget it ever happened" I heard her voice next to me and the bed move like she sat down next to me. I lifted my head to look at her now.

"Last year, during one of our meetings, he told me about a girl he met at a party and said how dumb she was to fuck him then he left her after she passed out. He said it was at a lake party" I told her and her jaw dropped. It was like she saw a ghost. I'm sick over the fact that he talked about her like that. That she had to go through that.

"I need air" She said then quickly walked out of the room before I could stop her. I took a deepest breath then stood up. I can't stay here if he's going to be here. I stood up and walked out of the room now. I started to walk down the stairs and saw Johnson standing by the front door looking at me confused.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked me.

"I'll explain when she leaves." I told him as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"I think she just did." He said back.

"Nah man she's just getting air." I told him then I walked out the front door to see her sitting on the steps crying into her hands. I sat down next to her. "I'm sorry that happened" I said to her quietly. She looked up at me with so many tears on her face. "Don't cry." I said as I wiped her tears. I hate this. It physically hurts me that she's so sad and hurting. I never felt this badly for someone.

"Please don't think I would ever cheat on you" She said to me through her crying. I nodded.

"I know you wouldn't" I told her. She put her head on my shoulder now. "I trust you" I quietly said. It was what I was thinking earlier, but I know she wouldn't. I was just mad and confused. But now I know the real story. I fucking hate it though.

"I think I'm going to go home. I just want my phone" She said as she picked up her head again. I nodded understanding. I wouldn't want to be here if I was her. I stood up when she did and we walked over to her car then she groaned. "My car keys are upstairs" She said as she ran her hand through her hair.

"I'll be back" I said then turned around and quickly went into the house. She's not coming back into this house without me. It's better that I get the keys. I saw Johnson standing in the living room.

"Well?" He asked me.

"Not fucking now. Jesus Christ. I'm just getting her keys." I snapped at him then ran up the stairs. I went into my room, grabbed her keys and quickly went down the stairs. I ran back outside to her now.

"Thank you" She said as she grabbed the keys and I nodded. "Jason I love you so much. I would never ever cheat on you-" I cut her off.

"I know babe. It's okay. Just breath. I love you too. Please don't stress out" I told her and she sighed so I pulled her into a hug. "I know you. I know nothing would happen" I said then pulled away from her. She nodded as she looked up at me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I really hope she's not going to leave and cry.

"I'll text you when I get my phone fixed" She told as she opened her car door. I nodded and kissed her once more.

"Bye Angel" I said as she got into the car. I closed the car door for her. Then I went back into the house. I heard the guys voices in the kitchen. So I walked over there and saw everyone in there. I leaned against the door way. "Yo" I said to Derek.

"Jason." Cameron said my name trying to stop me. I looked over at him now.

"Man shut the fuck up." I said to him and he rolled his eyes. I looked back at Derek who's staring at me. "You can stay here, but if you do anything to piss me off or you even say a word about my girl, you're out of here." I told him.

"You got it." He said back with a nod. I nodded too. Good.

***

Todays the day of the meeting and I should be happy because then Derek will be leaving, but Johnson reminded me we have one more meeting coming up probably next week or in a few days so Derek isn't leaving just yet. I could just tell him to leave, but at this point it's whatever.

Now I'm here to pick up Mackenzie at her house. I told her she could come and she wanted to see Ariana so she's coming with me. But I didn't sleep. I had so much on my mind. And I tried to just chill with the guys to take my mind off of it, but Derek was there and he's actually really annoying.

I heard my car door open so I picked up my head quickly to see a confused look on Mackenzie face as she got in. I had my head leaning on the steering wheel.

"Oh hey babe" I said as I sat up like normal and put my seatbelt back on. She looked concerned.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and started to drive away. She pulled her hand away from me, but I still felt her staring. I glanced over at her giving her a closed mouth smile. "Jase"

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. I'm glad to see you" I told her as I grabbed her hand.

"Did you get enough sleep?" She asked. She knows me too well I guess.

"Nope. Almost punched Derek like ten times. I can't wait for him to leave the house" I told her. "Who else knew about the Derek thing?" I asked before she could talk. She groaned. I glanced over at her to see her looking out the window.

"I don't want to talk about this" She said to me.

"Just tell me. Then it's done. We won't talk about it" I said and she sighed now.

"Just my mom" She answered. Her mom knows, but not her friends. If her mom knew he was around, she would for sure go to the cops.

"Are you going to tell her that he's back?" I asked now.

"Jason" She said as she let go of my hand and crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes. I don't know why she can't just answer my questions. "I don't know" She finally answered. "Why does it matter?" She asked and I sighed. It's crazy she even has to ask that. The guy is staying in my house.

"Because now you know where to find him. His name. You can get his last name-" She cut me off.

"And that we would press charges. Yeah I know, but there's no proof anymore and it's a year later. It won't help anything" Proof? Did it hear that correctly?

"What do you mean, 'no proof anymore'?" I asked her. She didn't say a word. I looked over at her to see her staring down at her hands on her lap. "Mackenzie tell me" I demanded.

"I had hand prints on my arms and on my neck" She said quietly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked as I felt all my anger building up. Again, she stayed quiet. I can't believe all this shit. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"Because this is something that I want to be done. I thought this was over once I gave up 8 months ago. And I'm not going to tell you everything about it with the guy staying in the house for a week" She told me and I sighed. I should just stop bothering her about it. It's clear she doesn't want to talk about it or deal with it. If I push her, she will only think about it more. I started to feel really bad for reacting the way I am. But I hate she went through something like that. It's not fair to her. I never thought I'd care about someone this fucking much to where their trauma hurts me too.

As we got out of the car, after finally parking, I stopped her before we could walk any further.

"I'm sorry I'm just really stressed out and this isn't helping" I told her and she nodded.

"It's fine. I get it. You're stressed" She said as she put her hand on my back then leaned closer to me. "And maybe we can fix that later" She said with a little smirk then started to walk away. Oh really? I quickly wrapped my arms around her from behind to stop her. I lifted her a little to make her laugh. I laughed at her cute laugh. I let go of her and she faced me now. She looked up at me with a smile which also made me smile. She really knows how to turn my day around. I put my hand softly on her cheek and went to speak, but I heard a car door slam shut pretty close by. I looked to my left to see Derek and Lawrence staring at us as they walk by. When they passed us, I looked back at Mackenzie who looks a little nervous now. I put my hand on her back.

"Let's go" I said in a low tone and we started to walk to the building. She stayed quiet while we walked. We both did. Once we got into the building, she grabbed my hand. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yup" She answered me. It was just a weird vibe when we saw them. I don't even know how to explain it. We walked into the meeting room now. I looked around and saw Maejor walking up to us. I began to smirk and shake my head.

"It's been a long time" He said to me as he did a handshake with me then he looked over at Mackenzie. "Hi I'm Maejor" he introduced himself. I forget they never met.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie"

"Bro you have to come visit more." I told him. He moved to Canada and lived by Ryan now.

"Yeah I know. You have to catch me up on everything" He said back to me. I heard Ariana call Mackenzies name. I looked down at Mackenzie who looked up at me.

"Go. I have to start the meeting anyway" I told her and she nodded and quickly walked away. I love that her and Ariana get along so well. When looking in that direction, I noticed a scared girl. I knew exactly who it was. Jacob kidnapped a girl a few months ago. That must be her. I hope she doesn't say anything to Mackenzie about it. Mackenzie doesn't know guys in this gang do that. She also doesn't know that four years ago, Ronnie kidnapped Ariana then two years ago, they fell in love. I don't want her to know any of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...
9.2K 292 37
COMPLETED Arabella Bourdelle always thought she was an average 20 year old girl, but one night, everything changed. When a gang comes to her house, s...