The Red Wolf

By sweetchoclate9

Red wolves are the most strong, powerful and dominant wolves. They are the superior wolves. Decades ago they... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
EPILOGUE

Chapter-26

2K 110 5
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-26

Hunter's POV

She is giggling. Her smile is so contagious. I can't stop myself from smiling. Her red hair is all over her face as she twirls her face towards me for a quick second while running through the woods as I try to catch her.

"You can't get me!" Her voice sounds so happy and excited. Her teasing words only fuel me as I run towards her.

"I will Angel and when I do I will not let you go." I run faster and before I know it, my arms encircle her. She tries to fight and run, but she knows she lost. I hold her so close. Her face is split in a huge smile and my heart just swells and pools near her feet. She doesn't know that. "You can't run far from me."

"Hunter!" She calls. My hand reaches her hair as I pull the hair out of her face. Fuck! She is so beautiful! "What if I run far away?" I know she is teasing me, but I can't stop the anger that comes with them.

"You can fucking try." My lips claim hers as I kiss her with such deep passion and love. She kisses me back with the same intensity.

I wish the happiness on her face stays there forever. I wish she will be happy because of me, with me just like this till the end of the days. My Angel.

Cold water is splashed on my face. The sounds of men talking and the smell of blood wakes me up. My eyes open and directly meets my Uncle. That fucking bastard! I tried to move when I realise I couldn't move. My hands and legs are tied. I am laid on a bed. I feel a sting on my hand and find that my blood is being drawn. I see a few men around me. A few blood packets are lying on a table. I know they are mine.

The men around me are setting the blood bags in a box. A few men are placed around the room. There is a dim light hanging over the bed. I cannot connect to my wolf. They must have injected me with something.

The sinister smile on his face pulls me back to reality. Where are my pack members?

"Ah! My nephew is finally awake!" His sarcastic comment irks me. The sound around room is irritating me. Something is not right. I try to react as less as possible. He bends down and as I try to get up. The chains clang as I try to move. "How does it feel to be tied down like this? Tell me, Hunter." His voice is so slow. "Your father tied me down just like this."

"Untie me and you will see that I will show you how it feels!" The anger in my voice is evident. He shakes his head and smirks.

"Fate is such a thing, right?" He gets up and stared down at me. "For the last twenty years I have been looking for her. And where does she land? Right in your territory. And she is your mate?" He laughs. "I only wanted to get your mate and leave you be. You are anyway untameable. But by chance, I got you in the trap." Like he would ever lay hands on her!

"I will fucking kill you." I seethe. My anger boils and I feel like driving a knife through his heart. I will, as soon as I get my hands free. He laughs. He looks like a mad man.

"All the best with that."

"What the fuck are you doing?" I look behind him and find a lot of young boys and girls, probably around 14-16. They are all put in chains. Some of them look scared. Some of them look angry. Some of them look paranoid. But some of them... They look like they want to be here.

"Ah!" He gets up and points a hand towards them as he meets my eyes. "They are my guinea pigs and soon..." He turns to them. "They will be my pack."

Will be his pack? What the fuck? They are all kids! Is he going to keep them here till they turn into wolves?!

"I see that you are confused." He comes to me. "Let me explain." He snaps his fingers and one of the men brings a suitcase. He holds my blood bag. What the actual fuck is he going to do with them?! Oh no! Let it not be what I think it is!

"You are insane!"

"You have been so smart since you were kid." I don't need his compliments. "You already know what I am going to use them for." He puts the bag back in the suitcase and the guy leaves. How many bags of my blood did he get? The feeling of tiredness and nausea have been present since I have opened my eyes. It just increases as I look at him.

"You have fucking lost your mind!" I try to get those cuffs off my hands, but it's like they are attached to my skin.

"I am." He whispers like a maniac. "I am fucking insane and this fucking insane man is going to prepare the most powerful, strong and indestructible pack in the world." Fuck no! "Then... I will become the most powerful Alpha of the most fucking powerful pack in the world."

"That's not how you become an Alpha! You cannot turn those kids into red wolf using my blood. A red wolf is supposed to be born as a red wolf. You cannot create one!"

"That's where you are wrong. I have a witch that will do all the right magic." He gestures with his hand and I want to punch him in the face. "Those young kids... those you wolves... they will turn into the most powerful wolves. Once we create the pack, no one can stop us. No one. All of the weak wolves have to kneel down."

"A red wolf is not created to destroy. We are created to save lives!"

That's not a fucking legend! That's true!

"You will never be the powerful wolf." That gets him. "You know why?" He waits for me to continue. "Because to become the strongest, you should understand the weak. You should respect the weak. That's what makes you strong." He laughs at my words. Like I have said some joke.

"How have you even been an Alpha for this long? Is that what you teach your pack members?" He looks surprised. "How have you even been the strongest pack for this long?" He looks around, then meets my eyes. "You will see the actual power, the actual strength, the true wolf and the real beast once you see the pack I am going to create."

"You will not create anything." It's not possible!

"You will see nephew! You will soon see the miracle that I have always envisioned. But I doubt if I have to let you live for that long. I have got the word that your beautiful mate has a plan brewing in her mind to save you."

No, fuck! No, Angel!

"This is even better! We needed the blood of a male wolf and a female wolf. And you both are mates! This just wonderful!"

"You will not lay a fucking hand on her!" I roar. The table shakes. The glass doors behind him shake. Everyone looks scared, but him... He just stares like he just saw something amazing.

"That!" He points at me. "That is what I need."

"Don't even try. She fucking break your bones before you can touch her." I know how strong she is.

"A little bit too confident, aren't you?"

"You don't fucking play with her."

"I got her little sister, Clay. She is a hard thing to work on. Very wild. Untamable. Just like you."

"Where is she?"

"Safe and secure. Need her for my future plans. To get my golden egg... Her sister." Rage fills me at his words.

"You death is nearing." He laughs at my words.

"No. Your's is."

"You cannot get her!"

"We will see." He gets up and leaves the room. I see the kids outside looking at me scared now.

Don'tcome here Angel! Don't fucking come here!

Angel's POV

"What is his plan?" I ask the rogue that we captured a few days ago. He is the one that worked for Lupus. "Tell me!" I stand in front of him. Derek is here with me.

"He will not stop till he gets what he wants." He answers looking dehydrated.

"I know that." I have been on the run my whole life just because he wanted me. He never gets tired. He never stops. His hunger for power is so strong.

"He will be the strongest Alpha."

"He will not be anything. Tell me how to enter his dungeons. What is he planning there?"

"I don't know. I just know that he has a witch that's helping him."

"How to reach him?"

"Luna!" Derek seems shocked.

"Tell me."

"Why do you want to reach your death?" The rogue asks and I nearly laugh.

"He will not be my death." I will not run. I will either fight or die. He has the two reasons I am living captive with him. I will crave his heart out and save them if I have to.

"You don't know him." That actually makes me laugh.

"You don't know how well I know him." I know how his mind works. "You just tell me how to enter there and we will save your family like you were promised by Hunter.

"You really want to walk into that facility?" He seems surprised.

"I do." I will walk into his facility, stand in front of him and kill him if I have to.

"Alpha is not going to like it, Luna." Derek says as we walk towards the back of the facility. Mark is waiting for us there.

"This is not the time for that, Derek." I need to save him. "My mate, your Alpha, my sister are trapped in there. Do you know how well Lupus hunts? After everything that he has done to our pack... Do you want to risk it?" He nods his head. "This is not just to save our loved ones. This is to save our family. This is to save our pack."

He looks at me like he is proud of me.

"Let's go get them."

Iwill burn the world if I have to save them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 326 7
All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets forth on a quest to secure a worthy spouse...
323K 10.2K 66
Kyra Pafford has been at Camp-Half Blood for three months. The gates to Olympus have closed and she has yet to be claimed. When three demigods show u...
1.9K 59 4
Nova a 23 year old nurse living her live and has her live seemingly boring till she stumbled apon a car seat and she decided to take a choice and wha...
7.7K 244 82
Burvington Preparatory Academy of Excellence. Home of the "Burlie" Boys. The richest , said to be strongest and some of the most genius minds in all...