Irresistible | Ishikawa Yuki

By HinaHira3

"๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?" "๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Author's Message

Chapter 6

500 19 2
By HinaHira3

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡."

--

[Yuki's POV]

My phone alarm and yeah... I should get up since we still need to drive back to Milan.

Me: "Gab?" - after my eyes are completely adjusted to the light, I carefully wake up the woman in my arms.

Me: "Gabie, wake up. We have somewhere to go"

Gabie: "Hmmmmm? Where are we going?"

Me: "You'll find out later. Now get up and dress comfortably"

Gabie: "I still want to sleep" *yawns*

Me: "You can sleep later during the drive."

Well, I need to do this so my plan for this day will not be messed up. But this plan started after the day of our fitting in her friend's shop.

[Throwback: Day of fitting ]

Alessandra: "You know, I'm aware of the situation between you too so don't worry about it. I trust Gabie on her plans so yeah...but hmmm... I just wanted to ask you a favor?"

Me: "What is it?"

Alessandra: "Maybe this is too much but it's okay if you'll decline it."

Me: "As long as it was my reach"

Alessandra: "Actually, on the day of the ball... ahm... it was her birthday."

Me: "Gab's birthday?"

Alessandra: "Yeah. As I thought, she will not tell you but you know that woman... she never celebrated her birthday"

Me: "Why?"

Alessandra: "Because, the day before her birthday, her mother passed away."

After hearing her story of hers, I told myself that I was still lucky enough to have a family.

Alessandra: "Can take her out somewhere to celebrate her birthday? I can pay all the expenses for the trip for both of you... I just wanted her to be happy and at least for a day, be herself. Like there's no one retraining her to have her happiness."

I ask her if there's a particular place she likes. But she said, mostly, she likes something calm..

Sea...

Forest...

I decided to take her to Varenna,  4 to 5 hours drive from Florence but I don't care. I decided to stay for a night.

[end of flashback]

Gabie: "Where are we going exactly?"

Me: "Secret..."

Gabie: "Are you going to abduct me?"

Me: "For a day I guess"

Gabie: "Hmm. fine"

Finally, after 5 hours we reached our destination.

Me: "Were here"

Gabie: "Varrena??"

Me: "Yes" *smiles*

Gabie: "Woah.... This sounds fun"

Me: "Really??"

Gabie: "Yup"

Me: "This is my birthday gift to you"

Gabie: "Seriously, you really don't need to go this far Yuki"

Me: "It's alright for me. Let's set that aside and celebrate let's enjoy and celebrate here" - Seeing her getting excited to explore this commune makes me happier too.

Our day was spent exploring the tourist spot in this place. Taking pictures, trying their signature food, riding a boat to have a tour of the lake, and things that she wanted to do.

After dinner, we headed to the room I reserved.

Gabie: "Thank you"

Me: "Hmm?"

Gabie: "For this trip. Thank you too for celebrating my birthday with me."

Me: "Are you happy?"

Gabie: "Yeah... super. I really really like it"

Me: "I'm glad you like it."

Me: "Close your eyes for a moment and don't open them until I say so." - I put the necklace with a sun pendant in her.

Me: "You can open it now" - As she saw it in the mirror, she immediately turns around me and hugged me.

I was surprised by her actions but I didn't hesitate to hug her back as I inhale the scent of her hair.

Gabie: "You really like surprises, aren't you?"

Me: "Not really" *chuckles*

Gabie: "Thank you again, Yuki"

Me: "You're always welcome, love"

Gabie: "Love?" *chuckles*

Me: "Just practicing so that I will not be awkward next time" *chuckles*

Gabie: "But you're not awkward saying it right now" - she looks at me with her sweet smile drowning me from the end of my temper. I didn't notice that the space of our lips is getting closer and closer as my eyes locked on hers.

Not a second later, lips finally locked in each other but... this was more different from our first time. And I'm not gonna lie that I can't resist kissing her back.

Arms have been wrapped around each other as we both draw to this passionate moment where sharing.

We parted to catch our brethe...

Gabie: "Thank you for everything you have done for me, Yuki" - she smiles before she releases the hands of her being wrapped in mine. Somehow her smile now hits differently now.

Gabie: "I'll take a bath first" - I was just still standing frozen as I hear the bathroom door close.

Me: "GOD.... what is this feeling?"

[Gabie's POV]

As I close the bathroom, I immediately fall seated on the floor after realizing what I just have done.

Oh my god, Gabie?

Why did I do that?

My hands are intact on the lips that just pretend from his.

It was different...

It was passionate -wait...

Shit shit shit

Stop thinking about that Gab.

Oh god.

You cannot fall for him okay Gab.. because everything is just a contract so... in a few months.... we'll be back to the life we used to be.

It's just a fake engagement okay.

After I composed and collected myself back, I start to take a bath and start to fix my things for tomorrow's departure.

Well... now I'm staring at the bed...

I knew it can cater to two people but... why I became anxious...

Yuki: "You're not getting to bed yet?"

Gabie: "AH... yes yes, sorry for dozing off"

Robe...

WAIT.. WHY WE'RE LIKE THIS??? HOW THE HELL WE CAME INTO THIS KIND OF SITUATION??

Shit!  Gab stop thinking dirty things okay...

Yuki: "Gab?"

Me: "AH YES YES..."

Yuki: "Is there a problem??"

Me: "Ah no no...I think I consumed all of my energy earlier so yah..." - I sit on the other side of the bed as he was already under the blanket just waiting for me so that he can close the lights.

Me: "Good night"

Yuki: "Hm... Good night Gab"

After closing the lights... I look at the view of our room. There was a moon and its light illuminated the calm water lake which made everything calm and romantic.

Just.. when is the last time I feel like this?

I keep on watching the lake, It makes me drift to sleep and I just let it be.

The next day, when I woke up... just like what happened yesterday morning, I found herself comfortably sleeping in the arms of the man who is playing as my fiancée...

Yuki: "You're awake now? Did you sleep well?"

Me: "Yeah, sorry again for this. Btw good morning" - I quickly get up and start to stretch up my body as If nothing happens but my heart feels like wanted to jump out of my body.

Yuki: "Good morning... I'll head to bath first!"

Me: "Sure...."

Well, our morning started well, though there was a little awkwardness yeah... at least we overcome it a little. 

As we arrive at the manor which is not really planned he insisted that I at least let him bring me back home safely. So here we are.

Me: "Would you like to come in?"

Yuki: "I think I should refuse for now. Jean and Matteo were waiting for me so..."

Me: "Oh I see, maybe next time" *smiles*

Yuki: "I'll go now"

Me: "Yeah, thank you, and please be safe on your way back" - she smiles as she gives me a hug. Well, I get it, because there are people watching us, especially it was from people from their house.

Yuki: "Yeah, I'll call you once I arrive home. I'll be going now. I love you" - Somehow it surprised me as a smile formed on my lips after he kissed me on my forehead.

Me: "love you too."

As I watched him leave the manor, somehow I start to feel lonely because his presence is gone now but it suddenly flashed into my mind what just happened yesterday...

Somehow it makes me smile just remembering it.

"How's your trip with him, young miss? I think you really enjoy it"

Me: "AH... yeah... It was really fun Sir Christian"

Sir Christian (the butler): "I'm glad to hear it. Btw young miss I knew I was already 2 days behind but still happy 24th birthday"

Me: "Ah... thank you Sir Christian for not forgetting it. You're really the best!"

Sir Christian: "Thank you, young miss."

I think this is the happiest birthday I have had since I start to live here.

-- To Be Continued -- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 16.3K 44
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ "๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ" ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ :)) - Part TWO of m...
69.5K 1.8K 46
After her parents died in a car accident, Mio was forced to move with her grandmother from Okinawa to Okazaki. There she meets Ishikawa Yuki who will...
76 1 6
"I NEED YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND" "DO I KNOW YOU?" [haikyuu x reader fanfic] [atsumu] [japan team]
324 21 9
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข: "๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐จ๐œ! โš ๏ธ -๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ -๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค ...