Hisoka works at McDonald's

By lIhavenolife

The title basically says it all, but a more in depth explanation: Hisoka loses a bet and has to work at McDon... More

Chapter 1: The job interview
Chapter 2: The first day
Chapter 3: The second Day
Chapter 4: The third day
Chapter 5: The fourth day
Chapter 6: The fifth day
Chapter 7: The sixth day
Chapter 8: The last day...πŸ˜–

Why are you reading this. Why must you do this to me.

296 18 60
By lIhavenolife

To start us off, I have warned you. I'm not responsible for anything that happens after this chapter.

The chapters of this fanfic will only be written from the 2-4 am. It is a sacred rule that cannot be broken.

If you're actually planning on reading this, there are a few rules (that you guys will will probably ignore anyways.)

B. Hisoka or All Might slander is acceptable. (And encouraged)

69. Commit crimes, specifically money laundering

Please don't read this, please don't do this to me. Please I'm begging you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
9.4K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me πŸ˜… (also I'm writing this in a...
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
61.1K 1.3K 24
π™Žπ™π™šπ™¨ 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™–π™£π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§ π™π™£π™žπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨π™š... ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ β₯Y/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...