Dsmp Age Regression

By AsherXD2_

I don't know how a description work but this is a dsmp but age regression More

request
home sick
Curious
Tommy and wilbur-sleep
work can wait
first time?
sad news
I don't know?
unsure little
request are close
part 2 of curious
confusing night
kitten
request?
note!
note 2
note3

duckling

1.1K 12 2
By AsherXD2_

Little: Dream

Caregiver: captain puffy

Summary: Dream was walking around the forest, maybe 5 or 6 years old, and usually Dream is younger than that.

Dream usually slips when he hasn't slipped for a week or a month or so, and Dream is usually non-verbal half the time and shy sometimes.

P.s dream talk a bit more if he feel comfortable with that person!
☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Dream was walking around when he noticed someone was cutting some wood.

Dream walked a bit closer and stayed behind a tree to not be seen "yet," and soon Dream recognized who that was: it was Captain Puffy who was in front of him.

Dream stays behind the tree, and wanna to follow her. Puffy felt like someone was watching her, but she just shrugged it off.

Puffy continued to cut the wood that was left and started to walk again.

Once Dream notices Puffy start to walk again, Dream also starts to walk again.

Puffy now felt like someone was following her now.

"Is anyone there?" Puffy turned around and called out to whomever was following her.

Dream hesitates a bit and stays behind the tree, but soon comes out to show himself.

Puffy was surprised to see Dream following her.

"Dream um is there anything you need or why you following me?" Puffy asks in a confused tone.

Dream didn't respond and just shook his head no.

"So there is nothing you need, but why are you following me then?" Puffy asks now, curious, why he is following her.

" me Lonly" dream said

Puffy found the behavior odd and the way Dream was talking but decided not to say anything.

"Wan be wit chu" dream said in a shy tone.

Puffy found the behavior cute, and seeing this side of Dream was cute too.

"So you want to follow me then, dream?" Puffy asks in a soft tone. Puffy decided to just go along with it.

"Mhm!" Dream reply happy

"Alright then come along" puffy said

Puffy collected the wood and continued walking, with Dream following right behind her.

Dream follows right behind her like a duckling would with a mama duck.

He looked like a little duckling just following me around, and I feel like the mama duck's puffy thought.

Puffy stopped and started to cut more trees down, and tree saplings were falling off. Dream picked up the saplings and sat down to start to replant them while Puffy cut off the tree.

They did it for a while as there were a lot of trees around them, and soon Dream was covered in dirt because of the tree.

Puffy found it sweet how Dream would pick up the saplings and rebury them.

"Come on now, little ducky, it's time to go, and I've got enough wood (maybe a bit too much)" Puffy said as she scratched behind her head.

Dream finished burying the saplings before getting up, and soon puffy started to walk again, so Dream followed straight again.

As puffy and dream are walking, dream didn't see the rock in front of him so he tripped and fell into a puddle, getting part of his clothes wet.

Puffy heard a splash and turned around when she noticed Dream on the ground.

"Oh my Gosh! Dream are you alright?" Puffy ask worried if dream got hurt.

Puffy quickly went over and helped Dream up. Dream looked up at Puffy with teary eye, and Puffy noticed the stretch that started to bleed a bit.

"Huwt and cold" dream said start to shake.

"It will be alright. How about we go to your place hm?" Puffy suggests

"Otay" dream said and start to lead puffy to his place.

"How are you feeling little ducky?" Puffy ask while following dream this time.

"Me feel smol" dream said

"You feel small?" Puffy ask in a confused tone

"Mhm! Me 4" dream said showing for figure.

Puffy made a mental note to ask that later. They finally made it to Dream place, which was a tree.

"Dream are you sure this is your place right because I only see a tree?" Puffy ask standing confused.

"Mhm!" Is all dream reply. Dream went to the tree and put his hand in the hole of the tree and pulled out a stuffed animal and a pacifier.

The Pacific looks bright yellow with a little duck on it that says Little Ducky.

(Photo by duckyslittleshop on Instagram)

And the teddy bear looks like it was handmade; it has one eye with a button, and it has a purple bow on it.

(I can't find who made the bear 😔 )

Puffy was a little surprised that Dream actually lived in a tree, so she decided to take Dream to her place instead.

"Come on dream we are going to my place instead. Do you have your thing?"puffy ask

"Mhm!" Dream said showing puffy the pacifier and the teddy bear.

As they started to walk again, Puffy got curious about the teddy bear.

"Ducky is your teddy bear handmade or?" Puffy ask in curiosity tone

"Mhm! it handmade" dream said in a happy tone

"So who made it ducky?" Puffy ask

"Baba made it!"dream respond

"Who baba little ducky" puffy said

"Tommy! He made it as a gift" dream said in very happy tone

"That very nice of him isn't it ducky?" Puffy said in soft tone

"Mhm!" Dream said

"Oh! Look we're here," Puffy said, opening the door and telling Dream to go in. Puffy wasn't surprised by Tommy's nice gestures because she knew that Tommy can be nice when he wants to and can be mean when he feels like it.

"Come on along now ducky so we can get you some dry clothes into and clean your scratch" puffy said

"Otay" dream said abit sleepy now

Puffy noticed that Dream was a bit tired but didn't say anything. Puffy led Dream to the bathroom to clear the scratch and bandage it, then took Dream to another room to change out of the wet and now dry clothes. Puffy gave Dream a hoodie that probably would fit Dream and some sweatpants too.

"Sleepy" dream said now tired

"Alright let take you to bed hm?" Puffy said taking dream to the guest room and getting him in bed. Dream put the pacifier in his mouth and kept the teddy bear close to his arm.

Puffy found it adorable how dream look. Dream start to fall asleep soon.

"Goodnight little ducky" puffy said in soft and quiet tone.

"Night night mama" dream said in sleepy tone and soon fall asleep.

Puffy's heart melts when she hears Dream call her "mama." Puffy closes the door to let Dream sleep and decides to put away all the wood she's gotten.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
Ugh I'm finally done TvT

1,152 word T-T

Please tell me if I need any improvement!

Done at 5:05 A.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 469 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
57.2K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
49.7K 665 39
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
211K 1.1K 196
Mature content