Innocent Prisoners | COMPLETED

By esssea

"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a pr... More

Innocent Prisoners
prologue
chapter.1
chapter.2
chapter.3
chapter.4
chapter.5
chapter.6
chapter.7
chapter.8
chapter.9
chapter.10
author's.note
chapter.11
chapter.12
chapter.13
chapter.14
chapter.15
chapter.16
chapter.17
chapter.18
chapter.19
chapter.20
chapter.21
chapter.22
chapter.23
epilogue
SEQUEL: Innocent Runaways
thank you

author's.note

29.9K 487 39
By esssea

Hellooo. Thanks so much for reading I know everyone hates author's notes.

Just wanted to tell you a little about my situation currently. Bit of an awkward one to be honest but it needs to be done.

I've recently come back after a four year break and a lot has changed. The break happened because I grew up basically and with that came soooo many financial responsibilities. Which meant I couldn't spend as long as I'd like writing, hence the long break.

I've come back now and the support was so surprising. I'd love to spend time writing more.

I have made a Patreon where you can support me financially and I've also put some extra benefits with the tiers.

Check it out if you'd like but absolutely no pressure.

I'm also really really open to feedback on it because I've never used Patreon before. If it works out good then I'd love to add any benefits you might want.

patreon.com/esssea

You can also support me for free by reading ahead of Wattpad on Inkitt and Good Novel! I've worked super hard to write some extra chapters instead of removing the whole thing from Wattpad so nobody is losing out.

Search esssea on both platforms

Thank you so much and I hope you like the rest of the book!

Much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 12.4K 44
❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. ❝I don't know, but I'l...
379K 9.3K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
180K 5.6K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 Copyright...
2.1M 67.6K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...