Gamer of the Bow (OC x RWBY)...

By netapel

Neta got bamboozled by truck-chan and gets 'The Gamer' as a result. And as a pro gamer, he knows how importan... More

Congratulations!
Open the game!
3 months
We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful wizard of Oz
The Big Apple
A Trailer
M Trailer
P Trailer
R Trailer
The bees knees
Initiation Start!
Initiation: The Sequel
First day of school
A callout post.
Oh no it's Spooky
NOTE!!!
New Story!
Guess who's back?
So, It's been a year...
Rewrite is up!

Please Stop (Unless)

246 14 11
By netapel

Stop giving this favorite-stars and commenting how this story is great.

Stop adding this to your reading lists.

Stop it!

All this support is making me feel bad, and it isn't helping that my most read/favorite/commented story is a Self Insert Gamer-fic, stop it!

How can I, a 19 year old man look at this story that I started writing on a whim years ago get all this love and attention while my stories from this month get nothing?

Do I sell my soul to the machine and start (Gamer YN / Multiverse Harem) stories?

this story, it's not good! Stop liking this!

On another note, if you keep liking this let's get this story to number 1 on the Gamer tag, I think that will be cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.1K 40
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
12.5K 296 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
4.9K 186 15
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
58.5K 1.3K 31
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...