You Don't Know Me

Від LadadeeRed

Will you fall for the person who doesn't even know his identity? What if you will? Accidentally. Are you w... Більше

Starting:
CHAPTER 1 ( The Prank )
CHAPTER 2 (THE UNKNOWN GUY)
CHAPTER 3 (SAME AT YOUR AGE)
CHAPTER 4 (ASKING)
CHAPTER 5 ( He talked! )
CHAPTER 6 (OFFER ACCEPTED)
CHAPTER 7 (THE SONG)
CHAPTER 8 (TRAPPED)
CHAPTER 9 (FAMILIAR QUOTE)

CHAPTER 10 (120 seconds)

7 0 0
Від LadadeeRed

DINNER HERE! And it's Sunday Grande! Nothing special happened earlier except for the fact that I went to church to attend mass. And ate my breakfast at Mc Do after it.  Well, because I was studying in a Catholic school since I was in Kinder, I developed a habit of going to church every Sunday. Not that because we're obligated to, but because I want to thank God for everything he gave me. Whether it is good or bad. Amen. KIDDING!

A lot of foods were prepared for my dinner. Beef Steak, Shrimp Fillet, Fish Fillet, Crabs and many more. This is too much for me so I asked our four maidens to join me because I know that I can't eat all of those. They didn't argue with me because they're used to this. They went to their own seats and stared at me while I'm getting my food.

I gave them a signal for them to start and so they did. The dinner went well so far, not until the unknown guy showed up and guess what? He's still eating fries. What's so good with it anyway?

I didn't pay much attention to him because he directly went into the kitchen to drink some water.

NOTE: I'm not giving him my attention. I just saw him drinking. ^__^

DEFENSIVE

Oh! Shut up!

I can see that there is still a lot of foods left. So, after they eat, they brought it to the refrigerator so it will not spoil.  And I myself, went upstairs (to my room) and relaxed myself.

it's never too late to make things right

I still can't get it! Why do I find myself familiar with those words? Oh? maybe our teacher or my classmate said it before? or? I read it from some of my books? or from the internet?

Who's the girl he's talking about? Was it me? or his sister? or some random girl he used to date?

HELL! no! But the way he said those words, gave me a sudden goose bumps. But to be honest, I agree with his statement. I had a lot of friends but none of them really became close to me just like Kelly and Matteo. They almost have the same name but They're both opposite from each other.

Matteo, my childhood friend is very cute, respectful, innocent and very talented. Not the Matt I know now, that is very arrogant, a little stupid, and naive. I can't deny the fact that he's handsome. hehehe! I just can see him as a Korean Star. ^____^ because of his hairstyle. TAKE NOTE: HAIRSTYLE not FACE.

Wait! Why Am I even reasoning out? I'm confused. And why Am I even comparing them? I'm getting weird.

I went upstairs to do the most boring thing in the world. It's to STUDY. My classmates even thought that I'm very inspired to read our books because I always get high scores in our quizzes. But the thing is, reading school books sucks! Unlike our top in the class, Guess who?

well, it's just my beloved best friend. She's not the nerdy type of girl. Just sometimes, she would choose to go to the library instead of attending our class. Weird right? She even told me that hearing our professors discussions will give her nothing because she's not even listening at all. So she would prefer to stay at the library of our school and read our current topic.

And me? I would prefer to listen to our professors because sometimes, they are discussing something that can't be found on the book and if you listen to them, you will understand the topic clearly.

Differentiate me from Kelly. Opposite attracts though.

I washed myself and changed my clothes. to feel fresh.

I was about to get my book from my bag when suddenly my room got dark. Great! what now?!

BROWNOUT ALERT!

I walked slowly towards the table beside my bed to get my cellphone and turned it's flashlight on. Maybe this is the sign that God doesn't want me to torture myself from studying. hehehe!

I turned to my window ,opened it and realized that the whole village is dark.

I just lied down in my bed, feeling the fresh air while closing my eyes. The air coming from my window is cool and it gives me a relaxing feeling.

*inhale*  *exhale*

I started to hum some songs just to kill the boringness And I found myself sleepy.

*tok!* *tok!* *tok!*

I stopped humming and turned my flashlight to the door. Maybe It's Baby who's going to ask if I'm all right.

I stood up and arranged my hair because it was messy when I lied down. I slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

O____________________O me

-_____________________- him

" Hey! don't focus your flashlight on my eyes! " I said with an irritated tone while moving his flashlight away from me. We stared at each other for a while when I got back to my senses and remembered something.

" What do you want? " I asked him while crossing my arms. He's still fighting with himself whether he'll tell me or not. He's too obvious when he's shy. I discovered that. hihihi!

" Ca- can I stay here? "

" Where? In our house? " What is this guy talking about? Well, he can stay here until—- until he's fine. Does father wants him to get out of here? WEEEEE! happy me!

" No. I—I mean.. " Great! now he's stuttering! how Am I able to understand what's he's saying?

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes but opened them immediately.

" Can I stay here with you for a while? " He said without taking any pause. Well, now I understand what he's——??? WAIT!!! WHAT?!

" YOU WANNA STAY HERE WITH ME IN MY ROOM?! "

" shuuush! Not particularly in your room, but..." Well, I didn't mean to shout thou. I was just carried away by my astonishment.

" But what? " I asked him again. This guy really knows how to make a person curious.

" I'm just not used to a dark place. " Then he scratched his head. Oh? so that's the reason?

" So, you want me to accompany you? "

" I just don't want to be alone. That's all. " Then he smirked. Earlier, he's so shy, now he's going back in being stubborn again. Seriously? A BIPOLAR guy in the house? How Am I able to deal things with him?

" Tss! Just wait here. I'll be back." Then I started walking away when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

Me: What?

Him: I—-ummm— Can I come with you?

Me: Tsss! Nevermind. Come with me.

 I started walking out the room then went to the dining area with him on my side. Is he afraid? or something?

Him: What are we going to do here?

Me: Just getting some foods.

Him: Where are we going anyway?

Me: rooftop. It's bright there.

We took the stairs then silently taking each steps. When we reached the top..

Me: Here!

I lend him the Fries I bought earlier. While eating my breakfast at Mcdo, I remembered him so I decided to give him those.

" Those are food Mister. Stop staring and start eating will you?" I told him. He opened then took a fries out.

He seemed to enjoy it which made me smile. I was completely absorbed with the beautiful scene in the sky. It's full of stars. The moon if full which makes a light here at the top. The air is cool like I was walking beside the winter sea.

I let out a deep sigh.

" What are you thinking? " I was taken aback by his sudden question. I didn't know he can open up a conversation.

Instead of teasing him, I faced him while he's staring at the night sky.

" Nothing. " Then I smiled like I was amused to myself.

" You? what are you thinking? " I asked him. This is just a one of a kind opportunity to talk to him at this state.

" Nothing. " He retorted.

" tsss! You just copied my answer. " I said with an irritated tone. He just smirked.

" You copied my question. " He said. But this time he's staring at me. I feel so uncomfortable on our situation so I stared at the sky again trying to avoid his gaze. Why does it feel so awkward? I'm certainly not used to this.

" Oh wait! You lost your memory right? "

" why? " he turned to me then I met his gaze once again.

I faced the sky AGAIN. " You still can't remember anything?"

I may sound so nosy but what can I do? The air is full of awkwardness and for some unknown reason, It gives me goose bumps. This may be right time to get closer to him right? And to know him more.

" Not much. "

" You're saying that our memories are coming back? "

Well, that's good news! Not only for me but for both of us.

" They're... broken memories. " He added. I can feel from his tone that he's somehow lonely and disappointed.

I saw another side of him.

" Your family might be looking for you by now. " I already faced him. They said that it's very inappropriate to talk to someone when you're not facing them.

 Am I just reasoning? Not a chance right?

When I realize that he's not planning to give me a reply, I asked him again.

" Aren't you lonely? "

I can clearly see his face at this angle because of the moonlight. Those eyes...those lashes... No no no! no no! not again!

" I am. I know you are too. " I was caught off guard by his words. He said those with confident like he's really 100% sure that we're both feeling the same way. LONELINESS.

" How can you say? " I asked him again. As the time goes by, I'm starting to be comfortable being with him.

" You're alone here.. in your house. " Now he's looking at me. Like he's sympathizing with me.

" You're here now. I'm not alone anymore. " I let out a smile. We made an eye contact for almost 2 minutes until the light suddenly went back.

I let out a deep breath.

" I'm going down first. " He excused himself. I just nod in response.

2 minutes???

120 seconds???

Couple of minutes???

-

-

-

And I get to like him after that?

NO WAY! NOT IN ANY POSSIBLE WAYS!

>>END OF CHAPTER 10<<

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

When Two Worlds Collide Від Alexis Brionna💜

Підліткова література

103K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
wlw oneshots 💋 Від morgan ‼️

Підліткова література

597K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
The Virgin and The Young Don Від Dia_writesss

Підліткова література

34.1K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
569K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...