UNBREAKABLE ~ [Jude Bellingha...

By ellivator

celine and her two best friends temporarily move to germany for a modeling job. in the new city, celine meets... More

000 ~ pre-reader's info + main cast
001 ~ twenty two
003 ~ i promise
004 ~ feels

002 ~ intertwined

818 22 10
By ellivator

SOTC: snooze - sza (HER ALBUM IS AMAZING) <3

celine's pov

it was time for the date. as i got ready i slowly wondered,

"is this the right choice?" i asked. tyler helped me fix my hair and kyla picked out my shoes.

"what the hairstyle? it's perfect it really emphasizes the outfit." tyler said. i laughed at her misinterpretation.

"no going on this dinner with jude." tyler's eyes widened in enlightenment.

"well if you wanna pursue something with him, it's perfect. you guys can get to know eachother more." tyler replied.

"that's what i did with nate and y'all saw how that played out." i rolled my eyes. i cringed at the name that came out of my mouth.

"don't think about nate, leelee. you need a new beginning. you deserve a new beginning." tyler said.

"give jude a chance. we haven't met him but the way you hype him up? i think he's what you need right now." kyla added.

"okay you guys are right. just give him a chance. i need a new beginning." i exhaled all the stress out of my body. i was ready for my new beginning.

jude's pov

a surge of nerves shocked through my body as i began driving to celine's apartment. i was ready but i didn't really know what to expect from someone that i had just met the day before.

"what am i doing going to this random girl's house? what has gotten into you jude?" i said to myself. no matter what i said or thought, i still went, and i still would've went no matter what the case was.

celine's pov

after getting dressed, i headed down to the lobby to wait for him. tyler and kyla kept me company in the midst of my anxiety.

"dude this is a whole ass stranger i'm going on a date with." i said.

"then you wanna come back up to the apartment?" kyla asked smiling.

"well, no." i shrugged.

"exactly." kyla said. "you want this lee, so shake away the overthinking and just do it."

"right. i'm sure he's not gonna be an axe murderer, he literally famous." tyler scoffed.

"what if he is though?" i thought out loud.

"you'll never know unless you go." kyla and tyler looked towards the doors of the lobby. i turned my head and there stood a lost jude.

"oh shit, y'all couldn't warn me?!" i whisper-yelled.

"go!" kyla and tyler said in unison. i reassured myself before getting up and walking up to him. i heard tyler and kyla's lightly-spoken goodlucks in the background of my overthinking.

"hey jude." i walked to him. his head quickly turned towards me.

"celine, hi." he stumbled his words a little as he looked me up and down before giving me a hug. "you look great." he chuckled.

"thank you. you clean up nice yourself." i replied.

"thank you, thank you. you ready?" i nodded and he led me out to his car. i sat in the passenger seat and we headed off.

jude's pov

as i drove, i couldn't help but take the occasional glance at her. i felt all of the nerves i had before just disappear. in her presence, i knew there was nothing to be nervous about.

celine's pov

as soon as i stepped my foot into his car, suddenly i wasn't anxious anymore. i felt comfortable with him. in his presence, anxiety or overthinking was never a problem.

~

after about half an hour, we arrived at a skyscraper in the middle of the city. jude helped me out of the car and i observed the surroundings.

"what is this place?" i asked.

"it's called lights out skybar." jude said with a smile on his face. "best hidden spot in germany."

"lights out skybar. i haven't heard nothing like that in my life."

"it'll be good i swear." we walked into the building. chandeliers dangled from the high ceilings. a gold staircase sat in the center of the room.

"oh my god. this is stunning." i looked around in awe.

"i told you you'd like it. follow me." he led me to an elevator that took us all the way to the top of the skyscraper. we stepped out into an elegant dining room with a high view of the whole city.

the waiter checked our reservation and seated us after a couple minutes.

"so how do you like it?" he asked.

"it's so beautiful jude." i smiled.

"i know, i know." he did a fake hair flip.

"whatever boy." i scoffed as he laughed.

"anyways tell me about yourself." he comfortably sat back in his chair, ready to listen.

"okay well for starters, i'm 18 and i'm from new york." i took a sip of my drink.

"18? i thought you were older than me." he laughed.

"i'm not? i thought you were like 18 too."

"i turned 19 a few months ago."

"ohh maybe i should've done my research on google." i jokingly sighed.

"you know you're one of the first people that i've met that didn't recognize me that way?"

"yeah because you were too easy on my eyes so i didn't even bother to bring it up." i shrugged.

"i could say the same but i don't wanna boost your ego."

"you need to be humbled look at your nose." i joked.

"you're looking at my lips right now though." he gave me a light smirk.

damn.

"i was not, you're just tryna flirt." i tried to cover up my smile by taking a drink.

"no i just say what's on my mind."

"then what you think about my lips?" i smiled at him.

"they look like they need company," he leaned closer to me. my heart began to race. "but it's the first date so that's too bad." he shrugged his shoulders.

"oh fuck you." i threw my napkin at him as we both laughed.

•📍Lights Out Skybar, Dortmund, Germany •

Liked by judebellingham and 357,918 others
~
iamcelinerenee my personal photographer>> 🫶🏾
~
view all 4,829 comments
~
user you look soooo good celine
user JUDE IN HER LIKESSS? 💔
user since when did bellingham follow her?
tylertheedon imma eat it 😛
iamcelinerenee AHHHHH
user i wanna be her bro
user REAL BAD 😩
user YOU TAKING MY MAN?? 🤧
user u mean MY man
user lip combo?? 🙏🏿
user SHES SO PRETTY WTF
kylabrooks4u loml 😵‍💫
iamcelinerenee i'll marry u rn don't play
user jude want her fr 🙁
user why u embarrassing me like this bae who is jude 😞
user she pulled jude bro??
user u mean jude pulled HER

we sat in the restaurant for hours just talking. throughout the whole dinner, there was no dull or boring moment. as we talked, everything just flowed.  it felt like we were the only people in the room.

•📍Lights Out Skybar, Dortmund, Germany •

Liked by iamcelinerenee and 1,639,051 others
~
judebellingham the flash was quite bright 🥴
~
view all 7,482 comments
~
user so the rumors are true i see? 😖
jamalmusiala10 you look scared 💀
judebellingham all i can say is that this picture wasn't taken by choice 😓
user he so damn FINE
user liverpool needs u next season bro 🙏🏻
user IF U DON'T LET ME S-
user IM GONNA KMS LMAOO
trentarnold66 looking good brother!
judebellingham preciate it bro 💛
user him and that model girl were there at the same time 💔
user he liked her post and she liked his it's real fr guys 😣
user who r y'all even talking abt? 💀
user frrrr ion see nobody tagging her or nun
user JOIN LIVERPOOL FC PLEASE

jude's pov

through the whole dinner, i couldn't stop admiring her. everything about her attracted me to her. her smile, her laugh, her voice, just everything.

celine's pov

the dinner sadly ended and after a long argument about it, he paid the check and we headed out to the car. we buckled our seatbelts and he pulled off into the road.

we sat in a comfortable silence on the way back. i kept thinking about how glad i was that i didn't fold on this date. i looked over at him as he cruised down the road and smiled.

jude's pov

as i drove, i felt a small tap on my arm. i looked over and saw celine's open hand over the console. she nodded and smiled, approving me to put my hand into hers. i slowly placed my hand in hers and we laced our fingers together.

celine's pov

i smiled as he placed his hand into mine. he gave the back of my hand a small peck, giving me absolute butterflies in my stomach. our hands stayed intertwined through the whole drive back. i didn't wanna let go of him, like ever.

~

he helped me out of the car once we reached the apartment.

"thank you for tonight. i know you probably have a pretty busy schedule." i made eye contact with him as he shut the car door.

"there's always gonna be time for you it's alright." he moved a loose strand of hair from my face, making me feel all fluffy inside.

"come here," i wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug. his hands wrapped around my waist. i gave him a couple kisses on the cheek before letting go. "bye jude. call me when you get home safe okay?"

"got you. goodnight celine." we smiled at eachother before i walked into the building. i knew i would be dreaming about this boy forever.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

- THEY'RE SO CUTE OMGGGG BRO 😫
- i hope y'all liked this ik it's kinda fast-paced but 💀

HIT THE STAR FOR YA GIRLLL
love y'all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 134 10
In which Jude's move to Dortmund breaks apart a childhood friendship until one day the two reconcile and discover there were more feelings between th...
73.2K 1.5K 100
In which, Estella Sainz and Jude Bellingham finally get together.. (mainly a social media book) football x f1 crossover
119K 1.9K 55
.... α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ ᴅᴀᴍɴ α΄‘α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ, Ιͺ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κ€α΄œΙͺΙ΄ α΄Κκœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ° α΄€ ᴍΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴ ʟΙͺα΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡ α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ±...
30.9K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve