Breaking Ground Zero (Bakugou...

By ElizabethLynn05

Making friends at a new school is hard- becoming friends with Bakugou Katsuki is harder. SMUT WARNING 18+ be... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
FINAL CHAPTER 8

Chapter 1

442 5 1
By ElizabethLynn05

"Midoriya!" Y/n called out, raising her hand to wave at the short boy in front of her.

"Hey y/n!" Izuku exclaimed, waving back as he walked towards her and Ochako. It had been a few months into the new school year, Y/n being a one of the new kinds in the soon-to-be hero's usual class. Y/n had soon befriended most of the students, only some being distant to her friendly atmosphere.

"MOVE NERD," Katsuki huffed, kicking Izuku to the side as he trudged past the group.

"Oh, morning Kacchan!" Izuku said nervously, Bakugou not responding.

"Morning Bakugou-kun!" Y/n smiled at Katsuki, only for him to glare at her before quickly turning away, still in silence.

"It's okay Y/n, he's not really friendly with anyone, you know," Ochako reassured her friend. She knew y/n had wanted to make friends with everyone, Bakugou included, but that was an impossible task.

"I'll get him to say good morning to me one day!" Y/n made a triumphant fist as she stared into the distance, full of hope. Ochako and Izuku both laughed nervously, before the three headed inside to class.

As everyone shuffled into their seats, All Might burst into the classroom, causing a bit of a surprised ruckus.

"Good Morning heroes! I have a special announcement for you this morning- Friday, we head off for a field trip over the weekend!" All Might stood proud at the front of the classroom. Some students cheered as others excitedly spoke to their companions.

"We'll be staying two nights at a lovely spa house at the side of [unnamed] village, overlooking the mountain! It's been a tough semester for you so far, so the school board thought it fitting for a weekend off of your hero duties! Have your bags packed by Friday morning! Now you may resume normal class-" All Might finished his speech as he waved and walked out, leaving a very annoyed teacher with some very overexcited students.

"Do you think they'll have a joined bath?" Mineta spouted to the other boys, fantasizing about seeing his fellow classmates nude. The girls who overheard only shuttered in disgust.

"I hope we'll be sharing a room!" Ochako squeezed her hands into overjoyed fists, smiling at Y/n.

"Me too! I can't wait to relax with friends! I hope I'll get to know everyone better too," Y/n smiled, glancing at the familiar faces throughout the classroom. Despite knowing all their names, she still wanted to know more about everyone.

Y/n's gazed stopped on Bakugou, him looking annoyed like normal as he sighed to himself, tapping his notebook with his finger. He probably just wanted class to continue so it would be over sooner. Katsuki's eyes drifted up and caught Y/n staring at him. She only smiled, but Bakugou scoffed and turned away. Y/n continued to smile as she looked down at her desk, hiding her inner sadness.

Why didn't Bakugou want to become friends with her? She knew he was always upset and short tempered and didn't get along with most people, but she thought maybe he'd think of her as tolerable at least. Perhaps not. Maybe she could convince him during their field trip...

Ochako noted the weird reaction from Bakugou. She saw Y/n look at him, but once he caught her eyes he didn't scream at her, but instead turned away. Perhaps he was in a good mood that day.

——————

Friday morning came soon enough as students grabbed their duffles and backpacks galore and shoved themselves onto busses.

Ochako seated herself next to Izuku as Y/n had told her it was fine and that she'd find another seat buddy, only to continue walking down the aisle solemnly as seat after seat was completely full. She didn't want to get on another bus as she wanted to be on the same bus as her friends, but maybe she'd have to turn around.

It was then Y/n saw an empty seat in the way back, lighting up her eyes. She rushed toward it, not before seeing who sat at the window.

Bakugou sat with his bag in his lap, arm hoisted up on-top, holding his chin. He stared out the window with his normal glare, but he wasn't particularity bothered by the bustle on the bus as he had his earbuds in. Y/n debated sitting next to him before she remembered that this was her weekend to become his friend. With that thought, Y/n had made up her mind.

Y/n missed Bakugou's startled look as she abruptly sat down beside him, shoving her duffle bag underneath her seat and going through her backpack to find her own earbuds. Bakugou looked at her with a confused look before rolling his eyes and staring back out the window. Like he cared if someone sat next to him, she just didn't have to be annoying was all.

Around an hour into the trip Bakugou had changed his mind. He still was staring out the window, but every other second Y/n bumped into his shoulder slightly, slowly building up his annoyance. If she was going to sit next to him, she should have kept her distance and tried not to piss him off, but here they were.

Bakugou took his earbuds out and turned, mouth open to shout at her, but he was stopped by what he saw. Y/n was sleeping with her head leaning forwards as such an uncomfortable angle. Every time her head drifted to the side and touched Bakugou's shoulder, she shuttered awake quickly to straight back up again, only to doze off and drift to the side once more.

Bakugou was annoyed yes, but he also felt slightly bad. If not for how it didn't look like she was going to get much sleep at all, it was definitely how uncomfortable she looked bobbing her head constantly. Bakugou sighed to himself. She could have brought a head pillow or something to keep her head up, but he guessed she was too dumb to think of that.

Katsuki leaned back against the bus seat as Y/n's head started to drift again, though this time not jerking away as she met Bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou only glanced at her questioningly before he realized she was well out of it, finally fully asleep resting on his shoulder.

He wanted to shrug her off and scoff how stupid she was and how she should give him his space, but he didn't. Something about the way she looked so peaceful sleeping, or the way it felt to have someone so gingerly resting on his shoulder, he didn't know. He just decided to go back to looking out the window as he tried not to think about Y/n too much.

As they neared their destination, Bakugou shrugged his shoulder upwards to jolt Y/n awake. She awoke suddenly, eyes blinking fast as she realized she had dozed off.

"Oi, stop sleepin' on me, we're almost there," he said in his normal annoyed tone, looking at her through furrowed eyebrows. Y/n stared at Bakugou in shock as she realized what his words meant, quickly blushing as she stammered a quiet apology, grabbing her bag so she was ready to get off the bus. Bakugou stared at her obviously flustered expression and felt his heart beat a bit, before he scoffed to himself and turned to face the window again.

Y/n took Bakugou's gesture as he was fed up with her using him as a pillow, lowering her spirits at becoming friendly with him. But Bakugou had turned away to direct his focus anywhere else but her. He knew he was a bit flustered at her reaction, the way her face turned red at the top of her nose and heights of her cheekbones. The way her eyebrows turned up slightly made him think only one word over and over.

Cute.

——————

As the students started to get off the busses, they were stuck standing in line in the isle as some got stuck getting their stuff together to leave. Y/n stood in front of Bakugou, waiting patiently for the people in front of her to move, but Bakugou wasn't having any of it. His legs were cramped from the long drive and he just wanted off the bus at that point.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He shouted at some students in front of him, earning a scared look from them as they tried to move faster. Y/n only slightly covered her ears at his loudness, but didn't say anything. She was still embarrassed from before, and she was also a little fed up with being on the bus.

As the line started moving, Y/n moved as fast as she could to make sure Katsuki got off quickly so he wouldn't get anymore upset. At this point he was grumbling to himself about how slow the other students were, his irritation palpable.

Y/n continued to move, but quickly jerked back as some student randomly got out of their seat in front of her. But, in order to save herself from bumping into the student, she slammed into Bakugou's chest, the top of her head bumping his chin.

She turned around and looked mortified at Katsuki now, as his head was throw back by the sudden collision, a slight red mark on his chin where she had hit him. Bakugou slowly lowered his head and looked at her with such a hate in his eyes it sent a shiver down her spine.

"WATCH IT, DUMBASS!" Bakugou screamed, face red with anger. Y/n could only try to stutter out an apology before he pushed her forwards to continue moving. She almost tripped and fell, but steadied herself as she practically ran off the bus to get away from him. Y/n felt tears prick her eyes as she realized she might have fucked up her opportunity to make friends with Katsuki for good.

Y/n quickly blinked her tears away as she caught up with Ochako and Izuku, completely unaware of what had just occurred. Iida, Shoto, and Tsuyu eventually found their way to the friend group as well, the 6 of them banding together. Y/n could only look dejectedly at Bakugou, who was barking insults at Kirishima and Denki. Even though Bakugou never seemed happy and didn't refer to them as friends, it was as if they were in their own friend group Y/n just couldn't get into.

As they settled into their rooms, the students spent the rest of the day relaxing at the spa house, playing game outdoors and card games inside. Soon enough, their first night of vacation came, and the teachers ushered them back to their rooms, but the students had other plans.

"Y/n! Are you gonna take a bath with us?" Ochako asked, grabbing her swim suit and a towel.

"Are...are the baths separate?" Y/n asked, a bit nervous.

"Nope! But the teachers said that we'd have to wear our swim suits in order to take a bath, so we're using it like a big hot tub!" Ochako smiled, heading into the bathroom to change.

Y/n let out a sigh, releasing any nerves she had. She hadn't gone swimming in a long while, so relaxing in the water would be a blast! She grabbed her bathing suit and waiting patiently for Ochako so she could use the bathroom to change.

As soon as the girls left their room, they met up with other females from the girl's side of the bath house.

"Hey! Headed to the outdoor bath too?" Mina waved, her green bikini strongly clashing with her pink skin. Behind her followed Momo, Toru, and Tsuyu.

"Yeah! While I feel better we're wearing our swimsuits, I still hope the boys don't come by," Y/n giggled, wanting some relaxing girl time. Though, her wish was shortly demolished as the boys were already in the spa.

Izuku and Iida sat in the water, Todoroki sitting at a side table outside of the pool reading a book.

"Hey!" Izuku waved to his friends, getting out of the water to meet them as other girls got into the spa.

"W-where are the others...?" Y/n ask sheepishly, still a bit worried to see Bakugou face to face after their interaction on the bus earlier.

"Beats me, we just got here. Come on in, the water's really nice!" Izuku smiled, beaconing them in as he went back to join Iida.

Ochako ran right in, but Y/n chose to set their towels and belongings down at the table next to Shoto. He looked up for a brief moment and flashed a friendly smile before going back to his book.

As Y/n turned to head into the water, she jumped a bit as the door suddenly opened, a few more friends joining the party. She grew wary of them though, as she recognized an angry voice.

"GET YOUR ARM OFF OF ME!" Bakugou shouted at Kirishima, who had an arm draped around Katsuki's shoulders, practically dragging him to the spa. Kirishima only laughed nervously as he let Bakugou go, beaconing the other friends behind him in. While most of the boys were in swim trunks, Denki was dressed fully, planning to not go anywhere near the water of fear water and electricity DON'T mix.

It wasn't until Bakugou's eyes met Y/n did she let out a tiny 'eep' and started heading into the bath, wanting to avoid him. Though, try and she might, she couldn't help admire his toned body as she waddled away, holding her face to block her visible blush. Why did all the worst guys have to be the hot ones?

Bakugou, on the other hand, did a better job at hiding his emotions. He continued to be angry at his 'buddies' as he eventually waded into the bath, trying hard to get Y/n off of his brain. Something about seeing a girl in a tight, short bikini wasn't helping him keep his composure at all. He had to continue to stop stealing glances at her while she talked to her other annoying friends, the way the water sitting right at the top of her bikini playing the illusion that she wasn't wearing anything at all. Bakugou slapped himself to get those thoughts out of his brain, confusing the other boys around him.

"Hey guys! After this we should all meet in the common room and play some 'after dark' games!" Denki exclaimed cheekily. Everyone agreed, and even though Bakugou said 'fuck no,' a small part of him knew he'd be stuck going anyways.

Y/n turned her head, turning back to face Ochako.

"What does he mean by 'after dark?'" Y/n asked, the innocence peaking through. Ochako and Izuku blushed, but Iida was straight with his answer.

"Denki means games like 'truth or dare,' '7 minutes in heaven,' 'fuck marry kill,' 'spin the bottle,'- those types of games teenagers usually play in secret at events like these," Iida's face stayed completely flat as he explained, even when the rest of the group were now blushing heavily. Y/n had played games like those before, but not with such a big group, let alone one with both girls AND boys. While she was a bit nervous, she was still excited to see where things went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 19
No real plot just me going with the flow😃 a lot of smut, fluff and angst with an angry Pomeranian. It's basically friends to lovers with extra steps
4.5K 174 21
THEY ARE IN THEIR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL THEY ARE ALL 18 this is a kiribaku x reader the reader is male 18+ pictures 18+ story full warning first...
2.4K 25 1
Your a new transfer student and never made any friends until you met Bakugou. You have an extremely strong quirk and is traumatized from past experie...
20.7K 201 28
You might aldready know: izuku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle sch...