A Devil In The Mafia 's Life๏ฟฝ...

By Mummmo

You saw in many stories where the mafia rule in the world but in this story there is someone who rule on Mafi... More

CHAPTER 1 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 2๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 3 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 4๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 5๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER6๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 7 ๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
CHAPTER 9๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 10๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ

CHAPTER 8๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿคโค๏ธ

690 48 0
By Mummmo

Jk world stopped . His eyes got teary but his eyes was burning in rage . He was going insane . His anger took over him and without thinking twice he left the venue to find V . He was driving car on full speed.

The weather was also becoming rainy . The heavy raindrops started falling from sky. After traveling 45 minutes . Jk saw V on the roadside . His eyes were red because of crying continuously . His hair was messy.
He was trembling because he was trying to cross the road but he was scared.

V was looking here and there like a lost child . Jk couldn't control himself anymore . He ran towards V . V was about to take a step on road but before jk grabbed his hand pulled him .jk backhugged him . They both were standing on the rode side silently . The rain was pouring on them.

Jk whispered: am I not good for you? Ha where are you going to leave me . Did you even think what will I do without you? Ha tell me.

Jk was crying badly while back hugging him . V turned around and cupped his cheeks then kissed jk . Jk was shocked first but he melt in n the kiss. Both were showing love to each other without caring about peoples.

Jk: now tell me why you ran away ,you hate me that much that you ran way from our marriage.the biggest day of my life if you tell me once I will cancel the marriage I don't care if the world say that the great mafia King 's groom ran away. Tell me why did you do that baby ,my angel.
He said frustratingly

You know baby I love you so much that I can do anything for you. Tell me once I will fulfill your every wish I can even die for you .if you say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
60K 2.1K 26
When Taehyung and Jungkook is happily inlove with each other but it changes everything when Taehyung broke up with Jungkook and decides to left the c...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC