The web of an arrow

By SnowbarryXstancy

Peter Parker (22, no blip) and Kate bishop (22, no blip) meet through a thug fight. This takes place after th... More

Who are you?
Meeting peter parker
The kiss
The shocker
The night
Kate waking up (short part)
Coffee shop
Power of love
The green lizard
The call

Peter waking up (short part)

238 4 0
By SnowbarryXstancy

Peter's pov:

I wake up before Kate. Oh boy the night we had. I get up and notice it's hot in here so I don't need a shirt.

I walk to the kitchen to start actually making food instead of ordering it. I make pancakes, eggs, and bacon for me and Kate when she does wake up.

As I'm cooking I see on the news " the shocker"
got locked up. Good, he made my hopefully, girlfriend, have nightmares.

She is so beautiful, oh man I'm lucky. The food is done, so I put it on a 2 plates 1 for me and 1 for the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.5M 135K 48
Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let me sleep. A grumpy cat-like person wakes...
5.8M 320K 91
They couldn't be more different. Ridley is a knight in shining white armor, so perfect in every way that it makes people hardly able to stand him. Pr...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...