toxic love attraction

Von JasmineCline9

Your love is toxic its like you got me under your spell and no matter how hard I try to walk away I still end... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chaper 11
Story alert
positive vibes only
our anniversary ❤
our anniversary part 2
The proposal
r
4
knowing when to say no
maybe
k
whos emani?
old friends
coming clean part 1
new story alert
coming clean part 2
4
u

Get back now

188 19 3
Von JasmineCline9

Marcos pov
Every since ... that day we met up at the obgyn me and Hazel have been working on getting things back on track with our relationship I want her back and I know it'd going to take some healing and growth from me to get her back and I'm willing to do whatever it takes guaranteed. I was in the kitchen making Hazel some breakfast when Trench called.

"Yooo what's good with ya boi?"

"Chilling laying in bed with liyah check on you. You take your medication today?" He asked.

"Yeah just about an hour ago."

"Good where you at right now?" He asked.

"Over at Hazel house we've been getting stuff for the nursery and things like that together."

"Oh yeah? That's good man I'm glad yall working things out yall love eachother and I just wanna see yall do good." He said.

"I know we working on getting back into each other's lives I want us to be good but you know I got some things to work on before we cross that path."

"Ohhh yesss hunny preach!" Liyah said sarcastically.

"Liyah if you don't shut your ass up girl all up in my business."

"Thats my job Playa patna." She said with her voice sounding horsed.

"Damn you sounding kinda rough over there sis you aight."

"Fuck no." She said.

"If you stop trying to give me that vacuum cleaner super soaker gawk gawk  slurp slurp 3000 maybe your voice wouldn't be so gone." Trench said.

"Liyah over there give him that lock jaw special."I said laughing.

"Fuck the both of yall."

"Apparently she ain't learned her lesson yet I'm gonna hit you back." Trench said.

"Yup I better have a godbaby by the end of that trip."

"Im shooting for triplets." Trench said..

"No the hell you ain't you got me fucked up." Liyah yelled.

"Let me handle this real quick ill call you back hit me up later and swing by the trap and check on things for me." Trench said.

"Aight bro I got you and liyah I'm going to pray for you."

"She going to need it." Trench said as liyah laughed.

I love they life I hope me and Hazel can get through things.

"Hey Marco what are you doing?" Hazel asked coming downstairs hugging my torso.

"Cooking you some breakfast I know you must be hungry."

"You know me so well." She said reaching up kissing me.

"Okay you better watch yourself that's how you got in trouble last night."

"Lessoned learned." She said winking at me.

"I made you a little waffle spread I know thats your favorite thing to eat lately."

"This looks so good thank you!" She said.

"No problem love you coffee in the refrigerator ill go get it for you."

She nodded while I went to get her drink out the refrigerator.

"Here you go."

"Why thank you kindly sir." She said.

"Of course."

We prayed over our food then sat in a comfortable silence we just kept stilling glances from eachother. Eventually I broke the silence.

"You know we got to talk about this right?"

"I know." She said looking down.

"Look Hazel you know I'm ok with us just being coparents if that's what you want I don't want to be thinking we something we not."

"Marco you know I'm in love with you I want or child to have a parent house hold I always dreamed it would be us in one house raising our kids and growing old together but that hurt is still there we got alot of growing to do before we even cross the bridge of being back together again I'm not saying it won't ever happen but I want us to work on our selves then come back together as one." She said.

"I can handle that but I do think Mayne we should go to counseling work threw some things I just want everything between us to be cool like you can call on me at any time day or night as a friend or you husband just know I'll ride with you forever."

"I think counseling would be what's best for us to start our healing process I think that would be really good for us I want us to be on one accord woth no if ands or buts about it."

"Good I already took the opportunity and made appointment with Jeremy so we can have a sit down.

"Good." She said smiling.

"I do have one condition though."

"Whats that?" She askes eyeing me questionable.

"We can not have sex until we both know what we want you know it makes it complicated." I said rubbing her stomach.

"Now why you just give me some good dick then take it away from me thats messed up." She said.

"I know but I got to show restraint to I can't get enough of you right now."

"Speaking of sex don't be fuckinh woth anymore of these hoes I don't go time for that im whole ass pregnant Marco I don't want any stress." She said.

"Im changing Hazel I know I've said that before and I didn't show it but now I'm back it's just me you and this lil one growing inside you that's what I'm focused on.

"Ok im going to hold you to that." She said getting up to clear our plates in the sink.

"Yeah well let's play how long can you hold on with out cummin." I said putting her on the container.

"Uh uh didn't you say no sex?"

"We can practice that a absences tomorrow right now I think we may need this to last us for a while so here or the bed room?"

"Is all of thy above an option?" She said pulling me into a kiss.

Of course my vibe gets fucked up by my phone ringing.

"Marco... babe your phone." She said tapping me.

"Fuck that phone and who's ever on it."

I was deep in some good pussy if they can leave a voice-mail but of course Hazel phone started ringing.

"Shit Marco you got to move its proably my boss."

I smacked my lips and handed her the phone I kept position still inside her going in and out.

"Oh hey tremaine.. oh.. shit ummmm he's right her."

"Tell him I'll call him back."

"He said..wait what? When?" She said making me stop in my tracks.

"What?"

" I think you need to take this you got to get up." She said.

"Man this better be important what is it?"

"You need to get to down here now and you need to call Trench asap." Tremaine said.

"What you mean why wassup?"

"Lucci and his crew just robbed us blind." He said.

"What?"

"No time to answer get here now call trench."

"Fuck!" I said.

"Im already calling Trench now." Hazel said.

"Thank you Hazel I'll be down there in a min." I said hanging up.

"He's not answering." She said.

"I'll call him on the way there I'm sorry babe but I got to go ill be back to check on you but for now I'm going to have Reggie and Luke take you to the safe house I don't know what type of shit these niggas is on keep this mouthafucka on lock and ill make sure to call you when they here."

"Ok please be safe I love you."

"Love you too see if you can call liyah I just got done talking to them not to long ago."

She nodded. I hurried up and started getting dressed niggas always wanna try it.

Trenches pov
"Babe you seen my phone?" I asked liyah.

"Yeah it was in the kitchen charging." She said.

"You look gorgeous pretty girl that skirt a little short though." I said sliding my hands up her thigh.

"Oh no no no you are going to feed me sir." She said kissing me.

"Worth a try."

I deepened the kiss but her phone rang.

"One sec." She said.

"Na babe you can talk to Hazel later."

"No its for you it's an sos." She said as I read the message.

I hurried up and went to the kitchen to see over 100 missed calls both on the trap phone and my personal I was about to call marco back but he beat me to the punch.

"Yo what-"

"Get back to the states now! Lucci and his goons just jacked our shit."

"Fuck you mean where was Rev and them?"

"They turned the backs on us get back now I already got the jet waiting on yall."

"Aight see yall tomorrow don't shit until I touch back."

"Bet." He said.

"Babe I know this aint true." Liyah said.

"It is."

"Where the fuck was the squad at?"

"Them niggas turned they backs on us and killed half the crew."

"I'll go pack our stuff the kids still at the house woth your mom?" She said.

"Na they went on a trib to london."

"I'll extend they trip im texting your mom now." She said.

"Good let's go now the jet is waiting on us ill get someone to deliver our luggage but we got to go now."

"Yup let's go."

"Aye and listen to me when we touch back I need you at the safe house."

"No. Your going to let me help."

"Not this time liyah."

She just nodded I know this conversation ain't over with but for now we need to get back and I'm coming for all they asses.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7K 445 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...
225 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
116K 3.2K 21
Blame On Me for not having my own back Blame On Me that my parents were not around Blame On Me that I did not have anybody Blame on Me For falling...
1.3K 234 102
when deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay...