Ghostface's gf~

By urm0msgfg

⚠️UNDERGOING EDITING⚠️ Includes: Smut Killing Gore Descriptive s3x Cussing Abuse Sh R4p3 Flashbacks Female... More

A/n-important
A/n- chapter malfunction
How you met.
Getting along.
Chapter 3]
Date to Dating?
Part 5
Punishment
Revenge..
Revenge Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not again...
accidents happen y'know:(
Accidents happen y'know:( || part 2/3
Last part 3/3
Idk🧍🏽‍♀️
Billy=daddy😍
Idk lol😪
Yes.. or no?
A/N VERY VERY BERY IMPORTANT
ANOTHER A/N
sadly another a/n
Merry christmas!
...Very short a/n
Alone time
a/n kinda important
A/Nn somewhat improtant
Chapter release date
Always together
Important a/n
WHAT?!,
A/n
Another an

Yes or no? - part 2.

2.1K 31 22
By urm0msgfg

WOOOOO SO LIKE I ALMOST WASNT GONNA POST BC I HAD A REALLY ROUGH WEEK😘. BUT HEY I DID SO BE PROUD HAHA ANYWAYS SO....

Last chapter was gonna be called this but then Billy just had to propose and that idea came to my mind so y not? ALSO BRO  80 SOMTHING THOUSAND READS TY SM I LOVE YALL SM 😍😍

OHH I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE IM MAKING AN EPISODE STORY WOOO! (not on my acc my cousins) The accs name is Lacey and the stories name is High-school Nightmare (idk ask my cousin) im just coding  and writing the story on what she is telling me🤷‍♀️

me fr 😔 anyways on with the story 😍

|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|

(bro is it just me or is like overdramatic when people start crying over getting proposed to, like we get it becky your getting married but stop crying i know you can't handle those emotions but suck them tf in.🙄/hj)

"Billy I'd love to marry you" You said smiling like an idiot. He put the ring around your finger and stood up wrapping his arms around your waist kissing you passionately. He pulled away and continued hugging you. He kissed your face cheeks and pulled away from the hug. "I love you so much.." he said after letting out a small chuckle. After that he picked up Emilio and you guys walked back to the cabin. "Wanna stay here for the night?" You smiled, "Sure why not." you said. Surprisingly you still had clothes there. So you went to take a shower. Billy was putting pajamas on Emilio that he brought in the bag and also changing his diaper. After he was done he changed into sweatpants and a tank top. After you got out and changed into your pajamas you went to lay on the bed. "Tired?" Billy asked. He laid on the bed and put Emilio on his chest.

You nodded, and went to go hug him. You cuddled him and kissed his and Emilio's cheek. Billy smiled while Emilio cooed. A few minutes later, Emilio suddenly started crying you grabbed him. You went into the the living room to feed him because you felt uncomfortable feeding him near Billy. You forgot to bring the pumped milk  so you had to breast feed him. After you were done you went into the bedroom where Billy was peacefully sleeping. There was a crib next to your side of the bed so you placed him there. You laid next to Billy, you snuggled into him for a  little while before you fell asleep.

~in the morning

You woke up without Billy or Emilio next to your side. You went downstairs, you looked around every where but you couldn't find either of them anywhere. "Ugh..." you groaned you went back upstairs where you spotted your phone. You grabbed it. There was a message left by Billy. 'Hey darling, I hope you slept well. Emilio and I went to go run some errands, we will be back at 10 am." It was currently 8:36, so you laid back on your bed sighing. You didn't feel the need to answer him so you didn't bother texting him back. You laid back on you bed and scrolled through (certain app of you choice).
After a while you got up and went to go pour yourself some cereal.

You quickly ate before going upstairs again and checking your phone. It was 10 am so they would probably be home soon. You quickly packed and changed your clothes. You put Emilio's bags next to the door and laid down on the couch watching whichever show was on it. (this is random but you guys should watch shameless😍) When they eventually got there, you put the bags in the car and got in. You kissed Billy's cheek and he drove to your guys' house.

~time skip to your wedding day bc I'm to lazy😍

I think it is safe to say this was the happiest moment of your life. The man that has treated you like a goddess was finally going to be your husband. Even tho it was a private wedding and no one other that Stu, Billy's mom or Nancy, a few of your friends, and finally Billy's gang members. Billy brought them along since he wanted to make sure you guys were safe. He also cared for them and even if they had just met a while ago he would do anything for them just as they would so the same for him. Although he could be intimidating at times he id the sweetest person if you don't get on his bad side.

Now you might be wondering where is Emilio? He is being taken care of by Nancy. Currently you were getting your dress on, everything else was taken care of, your hair, and make up. There was 10 more minutes until you were walking down that hallway. You couldn't be more excited. Sadly, you knew you shouldn't because anything could ruin it. That is the odds of being with a mafia leader... But you could care less, this day you were proving your parents wrong, they always said you would never get married because you were 'too ugly' you knew that was not true though, or you probably wouldn't be dating the most amazing man. Everybody's beautiful, whether its on the outside or inside and you knew that. It doesn't matter what size, race, sexuality, disabilities, or problems they have. They are beautiful no matter.

~10 minute time skip

It was about that time. You were about to walk down the lane and get married. You were super excited. You looked beautiful in your (choice of color(s)
wedding dress. It matched perfectly with your skin color. You walked out of the room you were in and slowly walked through the lane. You chose to walk with Max.... Sadly he had to go on a trip with his father. Instead of choosing anybody else you decided to walk by yourself. Finally when you made it to the stage thing. You could tell Billy's eyes were watering, and so were yours. You were so excited, you were finally going to commit to spending your life with Billy forever. You could be more happy, it was finally going to happen, You were getting married to the one guy who promise you the world. He would for anything for you, and your safety. It was the only thing that mattered to him. He loved you and you loved him.

_

_

_

~At the after-party (bc idk how to write that thing even if it was to save my life😔)

There was music all around you. You were holding Emilio, while you chattered with your friends and ate. Suddenly you felt someone from behind you. "Hey baby~" he said hugging you and kissing your cheek. You smiled. "What do you need" you said. "Well, if your insisting to listen to me, then I guess follow me." You sighed and got up. "I will be taking her for a few ladies" Billy said cockily. He grabbed Emilio from you and held your hand. "How is it so far darling?" he asked. You smirked "Oh please, stop with the cocky nicknames Billy." He chuckled, "I would rather die, but thanks for the request." You rolled your eyes and you guys stepped out side of the ball room.

"Y/n as you know my men are guarding the outside, we have problems...Can you make an excuse for me, while i handle somethings." He said softly. You looked at him. "Really? But Billyy...." you whined. He looked at you "I know....I will make it up to you i promise. He pulled you in and kissed you, making sure not to squish Emilio. "I would do more but someone's interrupting other than our son. He handed him to you, you covered his ears as Billy shot. "Assholes.." he grumbles. You took your son inside, thank hod it is sound proof. You went to the microphone. "Attention," you spoke into it "We are going to be cutting the cake! Billy is currently doing god knows what but, he has told me to go ahead and hand the cake out. so if you'd like some please stand infront of the dessert table!" You said smiling. You went to the table and cut some slices for them. Someone looked outside the window and caught a sight
of some blood.

"Y/N!" Your friend shouted, "THERE IS SOMEONE OUTSIDE DEAD WE AHVE TO LEAVE THE BUILDING!" You cursed to yourself. "It's better to stay inside that ho out where the problem is!" You shouted acting scared. People agreed with you so you all stayed inside. "WAIT! ISN'T BILLY OUTSIDE?!" Your other friend said. "Oh shit, yeah he is!" The. one of his members spoke up. "I will go ind him stay in here, block the door." So people put tables around the doors. "This is so fucking dumb, why do we have to pretend.." one of Billy's members spoke. "Oh shit, thank you for speaking someone might call the cops..." you whispered. "Guys! The cops have already been informed don't call them again." You spoke.

~a few moments later

Billy and that member that went look for him come inside. "Guys everything has been handled, I spoke to the cops. The murder is no where to be found but to be safe I am asking you guys to go home." he said

~time skip.(at your house after you guys got comfortable)

"I'm sorry Y/n....I know i ruined everything.." Billy spoke up. "No, it's fine really i didn't even wanna be there...Anyways are you sure your mom was ok with taking care of Emilio...?" Billy nodded. "Of course..." You hummed "You owe me sometime in the morning or later tomorrow.." You smirked. "Oh yeah? What exactly does 'sometime' mean...?" Billy asked smirking. You smiled "Let's worry about that tomorrow..." You said snuggle into Billy. You guys cuddled for a bit longer before you guys fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hello! I am finally going to write some smut next chapter lol anyways yeah

Also who knew coding an Episode story would be so fucking hard omg 😭😭😭

1714 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 40
Story of a girl who meets an interesting creature of a man.💞😈💦
4.7K 33 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
12.1K 210 13
"𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.." 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞...