Chapter 10

"Y/n I'm in a mafia. LISTEN i thought it was a great idea and now under a week i became the boss...." You mentally face palmed "BILLY, Istg, you can't just do that, like I know, its your life and you can live it however you please. But did you even think abt how that would affect ur kids or me in the future" Billy looked at you confused. "OH OHHHH I GOT YOU PREGNANT?!"  He said. " No billy, but in the future you dumb fuck." You responded he made an o shape with his mouth.

"Anyways you better not get me killed Bill" he nodded. "Ima go shower, and no you cannot join." He pouted "Please ...I let you out today. PLEASE Y/N" he begged. You sighed "Fine just this one time alright?" He nodded and grabbed some clothes too. You got in before him   amd turned on the shower. You relaxed as the cold water hit you skin. Billy got in and almost yelled. "WTF are you crazy?! Who showers with cold water?!" You rolled your eyes and ignored him and put warmer water on.  He let you wash his hair, you were massaging his scalp, and decided it was finally enough, so you put your hand away and he let the shampoo wash off. You went infront of him so he could so urs.

(teasing⬇️"

Instead of putting  shampoo on your head he started kissing your neck as you let out soft moans. "ngh~ Billy come on, stop being such a tease." you whined. "Just wash my hair." you said. he put shampoo on his hands rubbing it into your hair. After he was done he let you know and you rinsed off. Billy started rubbing against you making you moan slightly.  "Billy, mm- quit it." He kissed your neck "No *kiss* thanks"  you groaned. He then let go and grabbed body wash he rubbed it on his skin while you smacked him slightly. and then grabbing it. Right before you went ro rinse Billy pulled you by your waist.

(smut/teasing)

He slammed into you. You moaned loudly "Billy!" He giggled and started pounding into you. You were a moaning mess "Billy ngh~ I'm about
t-*He pulled out smirking and then got out of the shower. You stood there shook. "That bastard-" you thought. You finished rinsing and got out. You changed into some pjs and got out. You grabbed you brushed your hair and teeth before walking out of the bedroom. You went into the guest bedroom with your phone. You scrolled on your phone till you got a notification.

In messages

Friend 3:Y/n! Wanna
go out parting tonight
at the club?!

Im not :Y/n
sure lemme
see.

Friend 3: Ok!

Um, sure :Y/n
I will drive there
gimme the location
tho.

Friend 3: xxxxx
street and
[....] club

___________________________

You didnt ask Billy if you could go but who was he tell you where you could and where you cant go. You were still mad. You walked to. your bedroom and pulled out some things secretly. Billy was in the kitchen, you knew bc of the noises. You then ran back to the guest bedroom and hid them. Billy walked in and spoke "Come on baby I was playing around...come to bed with me" He begged you flipped him off and with that he sighed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promise next chapter you will have smut alright?z😭

~571