NANNY AFFAIR

By Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 8

833 15 1
By Rinelexxy

"Sir it's Mis Anny Palmer." He answered him.

One way or another I had a feeling I was in deep shit than I thought. He eyed me before taking a step closer to me.

"Congratulations Mis Anny you are fired." he whispered in my ear.

What the hell! Was he my boss. On! No! I totally screwed this up. If I had hold my anger back then maybe...

Fuck! with the 'if' term.

"Doesn't matter." I spoke when he was about to leave. "I won't take it back. Plus I meant everything I said." I stood my ground.

"Mmmh! Feisty type. Consider your contract on." with that he left me standing there confused.

"Now you are in deep shit." Lukah looked at me in pity. "I expected him to fire you immediately." he continued.

"He did. Still I got to keep my job after all."

"Am sure he has something dirty cooking in his sleeves." Lukah added.

"We will see about that."

The party was over and everyone was already gone except for the staff members. It was a success and a failure at the same time. Creating an enemy from a powerful man wasn't how I expected the night to go.

" Anny trust me when I say that you do not want to be on his bad side." Lukah looked at me.

I didn't mean to but the guy stirred up some of my calm waters and I lost it. Never intended to talk back but he needed someone to put him in his place.

"Remember be good when you are near him or else you'll end up being his play doll." He advised me.

We arrived at the mansion safely. All I ever wanted to do was go in take Gabby and take our leave. I was pretty sure my boss was in since he had took his leave earlier.

" So are you heading home? "Lukah asked.

" Yah! I prefer not being on his way. I'll just wait till he is gone. "

" So much for being a nanny, Mis Anny. "He paused. "Good news I won't be going anywhere. Am done with all my meetings. "he spoke while looking at me.

I came into view with his hard to read face. He stared deep in my eyes never uttering a word. Miss Christine was all along right about him.

" Your friend is already asleep. We have the whole night to ourselves don't we? "he asked.

I watched him walk away. Lukah wished me luck before saying good night. Well I only have myself to blame. If not for my big mouth now I would be at home sleeping instead I was going to keep an enemy company.

" That was fast for your tiny legs." he made a dirty joke.

Knowing my place well I didn't argue about that. I swallowed my pride.

"Tiny you say. Well I wasn't the one consumed with anger when I got spilled with drink at the party." I made a gesture that he perfectly understood.

"I see. Make yourself comfortable then." he spoke softly as if no offense taken.

He wasn't kidding. Thought it was a prank but he was serious now. This is the part we were on a serious business.

"Drink?" he asked.

"Why not."

He walked away from me to a little table that was near the window,poured two glasses of whiskey.

"Ice?" he asked his face away from me.

"Yah." I answered.

The whole time I had watched his movements. Noticing he was done and ready to bring the drinks, I quickly turned away.

He slowly walked to where I was seated. Echoes of his steps was heard throughout his entire office room.

"Here." he spoke close to me that his breathe hit my bare neck skin.

I slowly shifted in my seat to seat well. Guess he noticed my uneasiness. The next thing is I felt his warm hand against my shoulder to my neck. Everything in me rose to the maximum.

"Sir." I tried to stand but he pinned me down to my sit.

"Mis Anny rule number one don't ever talk back when I talk to you. You are so tempting and toxic."he spoke in his coarse voice.

He then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before heading to his seat that was on the other side of his office table.

" You seriously have no idea concerning the kind of job you applied for. "he looked at me for few seconds before taking a sip of the whiskey.

" What does that mean? "I was totally lost.

" Am simply implying you won't make it. "he spoke while scrolling his phone.

That moment I felt like pulling his hair off. Lucky him he was rich and powerful. Unfortunately for me I was just his mere employee.

" Time will tell Mr Maximilian Jones. "I spoke with my head high.

His actions proved he was surprised by me calling his names. I could have sworn he had smiled a bit. Just could be my thoughts too since he had gone back to the unreadable expression that I have come to know him for.

" Sir rule number two, am not your play thing. You pay me to work." I confirmed if what Lukah spoke was true.

I got him confused there for a little while but later he clenched his teeth. He seemed not okay with what I had said.

"That bastard!"he cursed in between his teeth. " play thing again. "he continued.

"Mis Anny don't test me. If I wanted you to be my play thing you'd be already in my bed naked, your arms tied to the head board moaning for me to stop. "he spoke angrily.

That is the longest statement he has spoken to me. I must have touched the wrong nerve. His eyes were glued on me for what felt like the longest second in my life.

" Sorry. "I quickly apologized.

" Get out. "he ordered.

Slowly I stood and started to walk away from him before he changed his mind. He was angered by my statement, this means I'll be having rough days here.

" Before I forget. "his voice made me to stop on my track. " I heard you did a good job with the culture thing. Those guys could be so damn fucking not right in the head."

That wasn't supposed to be a joke but I struggled to contain my smile.

" Take this, you deserve it. "

He had a white envelope on his hand. My first instinct was money. I walked back and took it. My eyes almost popped off from their sockets. This was way more than I expected.

"Sir this is too much."

"Thanks to you my business associates trust me now with their money. This means big income for me." he bragged a little.

"This means a lot." I was so happy.

Now Gabby could live a life with no worries, no debts, just a life full of happiness.

I hurried to Gabby's room only to find her fast asleep. Didn't want to bother her. I left the envelope in her room with a small note.

{pay it fast before I change my mind.}

I walked back to the room that was allocated to me by Lukah earlier on. Being contented by my hard work, I took a warm bath then retired to bed.

****
Maximilian's POV

When she had left I slouched in my chair thinking about her. I tried so many times to focus on the upcoming meeting in my residence, yet one way or another I found myself remembering about every single thing she did. The way she licked her lower lip, played with her nails, tucked her hair behind her ear and the softness of her neck skin.

I so badly wanted to kiss her neck and leave a mark that would make me proud of my actions. On the other hand I hated the feeling. It has been 7 years or more since I felt my heart racing when I look into her eyes. When she's here I feel like kicking her out, now she's gone I want her here. All this mixed emotions for a simple girl. I didnt know why and I was furious since I didn't know to what extent could I go with all this feelings.

"Shit!" I cursed when heard the buzzing of my phone.

"Bernard Lerk what a surprise. It's unusual for you to call this late." I spoke.

Bernard is one of my trusted men here. We do business together even though we are based on totally different things. He is like a brother to me and a best friend.

"Nothing much, Max, our business associates are very happy and want to pay double for the investment. They loved your spokes girl. Speaking of that... Where did you dig her from. Bet it's not from this planet. She feisty imagine she dared to talk back at me saying she was my worst nightmare. Well if she is my nightmare then I want her all to myself. "

I couldn't believe my ears. This little one has already earned herself the trust of my other half. That was quick. What scared me was that I too felt what he was feeling. Listening to him talk about her made me be insecure. Maybe he is better than me. I have never doubted my capabilities but now I do.

"Max are you listening to me?"

"Yah I am." I lied.

"Bet you must be tired. Rest for now see you in 3 days. Hopefully I'll see Mis Anny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 434 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...
7.7K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
482K 7.6K 32
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...