White Knight - A First Love R...

By dlcroisette

When a new volunteer shows up at her shelter on Thanksgiving, aspiring chef Sophie Kim assumes Thomas Harring... More

White Knight: Chapter 1
White Knight: Chapter 2
White Knight: Chapter 3
White Knight: Chapter 4
White Knight: Chapter 5
White Knight: Chapter 6
White Knight: Chapter 7

Welcome to White Knight

315 14 5
By dlcroisette

Thank you for opening this book. I'm thankful you're here!

Fans have been asking for a story featuring Sophie, the best friend of Emily and Mary from my True Blue and Perfectly Pink books. To tell her story though, I had to write two books. Well, this short novella and Grey Skies, a full length novel I'm posting chapters for every Friday.

White Knight is a day in the life of Sophie. A very important one. It's the day she meets the first man who captures her heart completely. 

Enjoy this sweet treat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.6K 42
Holly Moran wanted to be a baker her entire life, so when the chance came to purchase a cute little bakery in Harlington, North Dakota, she emptied h...
3.5K 673 17
ONC 2024 SHORTLISTER || After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again mont...
124K 9.1K 50
Catarina Hutchinson knew how to put on a fake facade, she'd been doing it her entire life. The daughter of a lifelong politician, she was always expe...
49.5K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...