That face behind the mask (P...

By hobiwater9405

"I don't fucking care that you know me" Jimin drags me out the mess around us.Iam completely confused now why... More

Introduction
Masquerade night 🦋
Why ?
Doubt You
Reveal
Confront 🦋
Pain Endured
Surprise (FINAL PART ) 🦋
Thank you 🥰

BITCH !!

9 1 0
By hobiwater9405

It's most likely evening. All four of us are here at  my apartment enjoying our time with Karaoke a d mukbang challenges. Hyun Joong definitely planned something.  He looked really tensed each time he sees Jisoo.

He asked us a private moment to go inside except Jisoo. Of course surprise for her.... lol....

JISOO'S POV :

Joong asked Jimin and Chelsea to leave. This is strange. " Sit on the couch" he requested dusting off. I sat down. He tied a blindfold to my eyes and asked me to stay patient. I chuckled nervously.

HYUN JOONG'S POV :

I started to play my song strumming guitar ( Think of this song Dandelions by Ruth. B). " Uh!uh!! Don't open" I said tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

The voice started to say from tape..

..." Jisoo, I promise to stay with you like that fine grains of sand staying with deep blue ocean. I shall stay like melody to your song and like shell to a pearl. Always protecting you. Even if my was broken, my every broken piece will still love you twice as you love me. Here I shall confess you that I LIKE YOU and I WILL LOVE YOU no matter how many come between us. I really hope you'll like me and love me back "...

The voice muted . I opened her blindfold. She stood up and looked up. I slipped from there and stood behind her back. For a moment she was confused not to see me.

As soon as she turned back, I grabbed her waist and pulled her against my chest and other hand settled on her head and kissed her head.

" The voice you heard may come from tape. But those are straight from, my heart " I said her pulling her even more close. My heart raced like a stallion and my hands were shivering.

She hugged me back. This moment detached my legs from the land and reaching the ninth cloud. I gasped and smiled hugging her back.  She caressed my cheek with that tiny thumb of her and fixing her gaze in my eyes. I could see a whole damn galaxy in her eyes shimmering.

She planted a kiss on my cheek and let out a small chuckle. " is that a yes? " I asked her.  She nodded smiling.

* end of POV *

Me and Jimin were peeking through the gaps of the door. This Hoe bait literally made his move without telling me. WOW.

We broke out amd cheered for them "KISS" " KISS" " KISS" with utmost enthusiasm. Their faces were flushed red. Jisoo pulled him into her kiss. Joong was starstruck. His eyes wee wide open.

He cupped her face and deepened the kiss and later broke it. We cheered in joy for them.

Thirty minutes passed and Jimin was still on phone with someone constantly smirking. " Who was confused the phone?" I asked him turning my body towards him sitting in the couch.

" Ah,it's my friend" he said flipping his black hair. " I'm thinking of bleaching my hair. Like I want blonde hair. How would it be if I do it tonight?" He asked settling himself  next to me nibbling my ears with his sexy husky voice. Though he left Busan long ago but his accent stayed with him. Too sexy to handle.

" Change quickly, we're going for a hunt " he said biting my ear gently. I got up myself from the couch pushing him and hiding my red painted face.

I quickly slipped into a black tank top and black sweatpants. " Is this ok?" I asked him spinning around showing my outfit. " Don't dress in black Chealsea.  Yu make me horny in black" he said with naughty smirk titling his head .

He was in grey hoodie and torn jean. Simple yet this Jim bitch rocked. We got into the car and started to move in the directions showed by the navigator.

" Bring your bad bitch out Chealsea" he smirked with his cocky eyebrow. "WHAT?!" I chuckled. He handed me a gun.  " I know you are a bad bitch. You won't let this gun to lose a bullet" he laughed.

I opened the barrel and checked the count of bullets and loaded it flipping around my index finger. " You can easily turn from counting stars in galaxy to counting bullets in a gun. Your duality amuses me. One time you are powerles and one time you let people to beg mercy from you" he said stroking my thigh and laughed coughing.

I slapped his hand and asked " What are we hunting?" I asked. " Demons " he said with a sad pout. " Are we demon hunters?" I asked him pinching his cheeks after his cute little sad pout. " More like Demon slayers" he answered me back whining.

" That's my favorite Anime" I squealed. " Bitch!shut it " he scrunched his nose and scoffed. The car was pulled over om a street corner of compact houses. I got out of the car and hid my gun under my pocket putting on my black shades.

" Follow me" hecordered walking briskly towards a construction site. I walked with an equal pace to match his speed. We followed a tall man with those long hands till 4th floor.This man is quiet tall than Jimin which made him raise his head to look into his eyes.

I found a large container of honey fell on the ground. I love to add honey to the desserts. Thinking of it made my mouth drool. I quickly wiped it and moved with them.

There was a man who was tied up to a pillar with ropes and he was bleeding his arm. Since it was night, I was unable to see his face.

That tall man released him when Jimin said " Set him free hyung". He panted and fell on his knees collapsing. I took some time to process what is going on around me.

I looked at him with utmost disgust. My anger raged into peak not for what he did to me but his toxicity to Jisoo. He was trying to stand up.

One complete spin and double kick on his face, that Chang in kissed the ground.  My heels were sharp enough to pierce through his skin and a bullet was easy to make a large hole through his skin but I wanted him to bear something more. So did my heels pierced through him deeply.

Chang in used Jisoo and me as if we were toys  but forgot I was an Annabelle to him. I was so raging on him that I didn't recognise Jimin and friend pulling me back. Their muscular body was unable to handle my wiggling body and rushing blood in my body.

The only punishment is he shouldn't be enjoying spoiling someone else's life." UNDRESS HIM" I commanded them freeing my body from their grip. They were hesitant.

So I went to do so. I bottle I found on the way gave a cruel idea giving honey a whole new purpose. I tied him to the pillar in his helpless position and a fewwr cuts on his dick. He was screaming in pain.

" Hurts..doesn't it?" I hissed. I poured honey on his dick and balls applying the extra on his naked thighs and poured the rest in his mouth.  Let him vomit and poop there and die in fowls.

Jimin and his friend were completely shook knowing my cruel idea. " BITCH!!" both screamed in a sync. I smirked at them. We heard the creeking sounds of rodents running towards him biting his balls and spilling his blood down him.

" Turn back and head home " I snapped and walked out with sassy bouncy walk. I took the car keys and started to drive back my  home. Jimjn left his jawxhang open in air on my act.

" Once a baddie, always a baddie" I said biting his lower lip on the empty road and closed his mouth with my index finger.

He spent his night at my place.

* next day*

I quickly got dressed and gave Jimin a shirt to put on for today. That satin navy blue shirt. We reached our bus. I found Bo Young waiting for me and what surprised me is Jimin planting a kiss on her forehead.

" He is my oppa" she said grinning at him. " So you are that that face behind the mask and screen"  I gasped and laughed. We reached our college.

I saw Seojoon sunbae and Min Young sunbae sitting on the couch. She saw me coming and ran towards me. She pulled me into her embrace and cried on my shoulder with guilt.

" Thank you " she spoke shakily. I coaxed her rubbing her back. She nodded. Seo joon sunbae smiled and nodded.  Our classes for today have come to an end.

We went back to cafeteria to feed something to my growling stomach. I treated myself with a fruit juice and he ordered an Iced amèricano. We gossiped on many things happening around us.

In the mean time, James came with his girlfriend Karina. James gave a high five to him and joined us. " So ,you name wasn't worth it?" He laughed hitting Jimin's shoulders.

" Nah Mate!" I laughed. " Hae soo, you're too smart" he winked. We spent 15 minutes chatting. " Ok gotta go" Jimin said pulling my wrists.

We hopped into his car ( he has his grandpa's car rn) and drove 5o his place. Damn! He owns a whole mansion. My eyes were feasting the beauty of each corner in his mansion until he pulled me inside.

*THE FINAL HAS ARRIVED DARLINGS*

* GET READY FOR THE "SURPRISE" *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 284 9
[ WARNING: old ] "Of course you're new, I would have been able to remember a face like yours." I don't own the characters in this book!
5.1K 217 21
Jimin can't trust people, even tough he want to. And thanks Yoongi he will learn how to trust and love. "Can you trust me? Like now, and forever?" #U...
244K 10.6K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
7.4K 184 14
Taehyung:- don't cry sweetheart, I will not upload this picture if you obey me . Yn:- Why are you doing this. Taehyung:- i asked nicely first but yo...