Continue? (Player Male Reader...

Por Derrius961

Here it is. The sequel. Read my other story "Press Any Button" to understand this book. Más

Bio
Prologue
YO
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little Talk
Filler
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

1.2K 23 12
Por Derrius961

Y/n: Bro, your making this too easy.

You were in your bedroom, playing Jump Force, and absolutely dog walking the other player.

???: Bro, stop spamming the Amaterasu!

Y/n: I'm NOT spamming! Plus, aren't you-....a...I'm sorry, are you BUTTON MASHING?!

???: No, I'm not!

Y/n: Bro, I can hear you button mashing from your mic! Nah, don't try any turn it down now! You know I heard that!

Suddenly, a rocket was sent your way, but you quickly made the rocket vanish. Good thing you won the match.

Y/n: Ay, I'm gon' have to leave, alright?...alright.

You leave the game and get up.

Y/n: I'm playing the game right now, Mettaton. I don't have time to fight!

You go around your house, but you don't see him anyway. You did sense him, though. You turn on the lights, and look all around. From the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the basement, attic, and the washing room. Nowhere.

Y/n: Where are you?

Mettaton comes up from behind, and tries to inject you with something. You dodge and kick Mettaton, sending him flying out of your house. You go outside.

Y/n: Come on! Run them hands!

Mettaton shoots some more rockets, and runs at you. You dodge the rocket, and dodge his countless punches and kicks, before grabbing his leg, slamming him in the ground, and tossing him into the air.

You then fly up and hit him with a gut punch.

He throws a punch, but you grab his fist and throw him back down to the ground.

He was about to get up, but you land and kick his face. You then proceed to beat the crap out of him.

Y/n: Fight back! Fight back, man!

(Yo, this is brutal.)

You stomp on his face about five times. Then, you stop.

Y/n: Alright. Now to go back inside.

You look back to your house to see it completely in ruins. Probably from the rockets. You facepalm and sigh.

*BAM*

A metal punch to the face. You look back at Mettaton.

Y/n: Really? That's what you call a punch?

Mettaton was going to shoot a rocket, but you punch him down again and start beating him up. AGAIN!!

Soon, you get tired, and punch him one last time.

Y/n: Too easy. Who even told him to-

Someone comes up from behind and injects something into your neck.

You turn around and punch them, seeing a hooded person.

Y/n: Alright, how do you have your funeral? Burial or cremation?

The person vanishes, leaving you dumbfounded.

Y/n: Oh my gosh, why didn't I just shut up and go for the kill?!

You sigh to yourself and heal your neck. You then snap your fingers, and your house goes back to normal.

You almost go back inside, but instead you groan and turn around, seeing Mettaton still up, and know in his NEO form.

You point your hand at him in a finger gun motion.

Y/n: Bang.

*BANG*

Mettaton's head is shot clean off.

-The Next Day-

Y/n: *Snoring*

You were sleeping like a baby in your bed. The morning sun comes up, and your alarm clock rings.

*RING* *RING* *RI-

Your arm gets covered with green electricity.

Y/n: Texas SMAAASH!

You punch the clock right through the wall. The hole closes itself up as you turn in your bed.

Y/n: ...*snore*.....*snore*....

Y/n: SIKE!!

You grab the arm of the person above you, and slam them on the ground.

Y/n: I thought y'all learnt the lesson! You don't sneak me and get away with it!

The hooded person stands back up, and gets into a fighting stance.

Y/n: Oh really? Well go ahead! Scrap! Square up!

The unknown figure throws a punch, but you weave and throw your own punch. The person dodges and gut punched you. It actually hurts.

Y/n: What the hell?! That punch actually hurts?! WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!

You punch the person in the face before kneeing them in the stomach.

???: AAH!

Y/n: Hm? They sound female!

You were about to throw another punch, but then...

Your vision got blurry.

Y/n: Huh?

You begin to feel really lightheaded as your eyes get heavy.

Y/n: What...in the Bill Cosby...is...this?

You fall over. The girl takes off her hood, who reveals herself to be Core.

Core: *Sigh* Finally. Alright, let's bring him to the others.

Core picks you up, and teleports to Alphys' laboratory.

Alphys: O-Oh! You're here!

Core: And I got Y/n. Is Mettaton fixed?

Alphys: Y-Yeah.

Core: Alright. Seems like the antidote finally worked.

She sets you down into a chair, making sure to tie you up to stop you from escaping. (This sounds SO wrong.)

Core looks at you, and smiles.

Core: He looks so cute when he sleeps.

Frisk: Uh, Core?

Core turns around and looks at Frisk.

Core: Yeah?

Frisk: Why are you looking at Y/n like that?

Core: ...

Frisk: ...

Core: ...No.

Frisk smiles.

Core: No, no, no. Don't even say it.

Frisk:

Core: No. Stop it!

Frisk: ...You like him, don't you?

Core's face turns red.

Core: Shut up!

Frisk begins to laugh. Core just hides her face in her hands.

Core: Oh my gosh! This can't be happening.

Frisk giggles.

Frisk: Don't worry. We'll get him back.

Core looks up at Frisk.

Core: But...what if he doesn't like me back?

Frisk: Then don't worry! There's plenty other fish in the sea. Plus, Y/n's your childfood friend, so he might already like you.

Core: Really?

Frisk: Really.

Core smiles.

Core: Thanks.

————————————————————
Alright. That's chapter 2.

Oh, and by the way. Don't worry about Core liking Y/n2 either. She may like him, but remember, Y/n2 is still YOU. You're basically two Y/n's at the same time. If the hate Y/n loses, you'll still be Y/n2, so you'll still exist.

(Wait, isn't Y/n2 technically Y/n1 if he's the original?)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
119K 2.8K 63
Undertale Fanfic-Male Reader X Female Frisk and Chara Genre:Fantasy,Music,Lots of Dialogue and Character Development Alternate Timeline from the fir...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
20.3K 383 23
Y/N, a great leader of the Skibidi Race, is at war with the Alliance, but things may change.