I Think You Have the Wrong Nu...

By b3lovassimp

You get a random text one night laying in bed. It's someone asking to go on another date with you. As fun as... More

The first message
Emily?
The Job
The Setup
The Reveal
The hangout
A magical suprise
A night to remember
After we met
Preparations
Let's get to work
The Fountain
Family Dinner
The goodbye?
Plane Ride
Y/N's place
A Special Dinner
The Sleepover
The Morning After
Afternoon on the Town
Telling the Family
A walk with Dad
Calling back Home
Dress Up
Carbone
Soft Launch
Are You Tired of Me Yet?
Whats for Dinner?
Dinner at Hailee's
BBQ Clean up
The Fitting
Two girls in Target
Pizza and Legos
Packing for Home
Spa day(Pete/YN)
Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)
Meeting her Parents
Zander's Night
It's nice to be home
Meet the Circus
Morning of the Met
Walking the Carpet
See you soon
Time apart
So Good
Downtime
Monterey to Malibu
We're home
Settling in
Whatcha Doin'?
Oxnard
Oxnard V2
The Big Apple
Mountain View
All Nighter
First Family Holiday
Fireworks
Release Day
Don't Tell y/n
Dj Haileefrfr
Back to work
The Gucci Suit
Spooky Month
The Spooky Date
Spooky Baskets
The Couples Costume
Halloween
It's Happening
The Announcement
Home Alone
Deck the Halls
Coast Worldwide
Hot Coco
Turkey Dinner
Planning Christmas
The Anniversary
Fun in Bed
The Holidate
When you Wish Upon a Star
The First Date
Emerald Ring
26
The Night Before Christmas
A White Christmas
The First Christmas
Christmas Day FRFR
New Years Day
The Next Chapter
Chaos Coordinators
We're getting married
Say Yes to the Dress
Valentines
Venue Plans
Final Fittings
Rehearsals
Kiss the Girl
The Reception
The Married Life
Coming Home
You're Insane
The Honeymoon
Santa Maria
Big Sur(prise)
ERA'S BABY
Their Future
Maybe we can do this
Big Feelings
Surprise!
It's a...
Night Changes
3

Wedding Bands

594 19 1
By b3lovassimp

With the wedding dress bought and on the way to get alterations and modifications it was time to tackle their wedding bands. In Hailee and y/n's case, they would need to be custom-made. Considering the engagement rings they got each other were wildly different than most engagement rings in both the shape and size of the stones. So Hailee and y/n found themselves back at the jewelry store where they got their engagement rings.

Jeweler: Hey, nice to see you two again *smiles* I'm assuming you will need to look at the wedding bands.

Yes but we actually wanted to know if we could get ones made here.

If we don't find something that goes with our rings.

Jeweler: Oh yeah we can get something set up for you both. Here let's take a look at those rings and I'll see if we have anything to go with them in the display cases.

Hailee and y/n put their rings on the jeweler's shop counter to be examined and paired with wedding bands.

Jeweler: Okay. So, Hailee, it looks like we don't have much that will go with your ring. Most people go with white gold for their wedding bands and yours is gold. Assuming you want the metals to match we can get something drawn up for you.

Okay yeah, that's fine by me.

We can get something drawn up I'd like the set to match.

Jewler: Great we can get to work on that after we look at y/n's options.

Jeweler: Now y/n you have a few options since your engagement band is white gold. We have standard bands, bands with diamonds all around, and half moons that would set under that sapphire stone. Or a possible third option we can make something close or similar to Hailee for you if you're interested in that.

I think I'll wait to make a decision and see what we can brainstorm for Hailee.

Jeweler: Okay let me go ahead and grab a paper and pencil and one of our catalogs.

Jeweler: So Hailee due to your stone being a rectangle there's only so much we can do.

Okay, what are the options normally?

Jeweler: Well, we can go ahead and design you a new ring setting with more Diamonds. Now we could put them all around the band or just a few maybe 2/3 on each side of the emerald stone. Or we could always keep the design of your ring now the emerald in the center and diamonds on either side and just make them bigger.

Hmmm. I think I'd like to keep this ring as it is.

Jeweler: Totally understandable. Some brides to be like to switch it up because their finances missed the mark. Not saying you did y/n you actually did a fantastic job with this one.

See I do have taste.

I never said you didn't.

Jeweler: We just like to give our clients every option available. So if you do like this ring the way it is, we can always just make a custom wedding band for you like you asked about earlier.  For your ring it will be a little interesting to work with the easiest and the most popular is a crown or what I like to call a crown. 

The crown?

Sounds cool.

No idea what it is though, makes me think of a dentist's office.

Jewler: HAHA Well I promise this is better than a dental crown. I'll explain how we make them. Basically, we take a few diamonds varying in size and shape usually almond and teardrop shaped then we place them on a band in a shape that perfectly frames your stone. It sounds odd, I know but when it's all said and done it would look like your emerald or your sapphire would have a pretty little tiara or crown. Whichever you would like to call it.

I like that idea.

Do you happen to have anything to compare it to?

I'm thinking I want one of those.

Jeweler: I actually do here. *flips through a ring catalog* Right here obviously this is a red stone but yours would be the emerald on a gold band. If this still isn't appealing to you I'd be happy to workshop some more ideas with you.

Oh no, I actually think I'd like to go with this crown design.

I think I want to go with that too.

How long would it take to get the pieces made?

Jeweler: So it can take about 3 months or more depending on the complexity. However, these are fairly straight forward so it could be less. However, depending on the stone clarity you are looking for it could take a little longer. Obviously, I want to make sure that you guys are getting the best stones to go with the ones you already have. 

Okay, we have plenty of time then we won't need them for another 9.

Jeweler: Oh they would definitely be done by then. I would at most need 6 months 

Great!

Is there any way we can start the process of getting them made today?

Jeweler: Oh yes of course! I'm just going to need a few measurements on those rings and the stone sizes and qualities. We've got them on the computer but we always like to triple-check. As soon as I get the measurements from the rings I can get to work designing those bands for you two. I'll send them to you girls and you can call or come in if you want to modify anything. Once you give the approval we can get those bands made and assembled and ready for pick up for the big day.

Wow.

My only request is that there be an even amount of stones on the crown.

Put as many or as few stones on it as you need to make it look good.

I just prefer even numbers.

Jewler: For sure we can do that for you. Do you have any preferences y/n?

Even number of stones as well, please.

 Other than that you have full creative freedom.

I already love this ring you designed.

So I fully trust you with this new band.

Besides you know this stuff better than I ever will.

With Hailee and y/n having had all of the measurements taken and stone cuts and qualities chosen they left the shop and where headed back to the car. 

Those bands are gonna look so badass.

I know right?

Y/n grabbed Hailee's hand as they walked down the street to the car and leaned her head on Hailee's shoulder.

I still can't believe it.

*looks down at y/n*

Believe what?

That we're those people now?

Those people?

Yeah, those people.

The people we at one point made fun of before we became them.

No, I was going to say that I really get to marry you.

And who exactly did we make fun of?

Okay so maybe it wasn't us so much as it was me.

I'm still drawing a blank...

Matching couples.

I always poked fun at them when I saw them.

People can say what they want but I'm honestly kind of excited we're going to have matching wedding bands.

Now that I say that I'm realizing I have become the thing I made fun of the most.

A simp?

Damn right.

Only for you my Love.

Forever and Always.

*kisses y/n's forehead*

Did you just name a Taylor swift song?

Was I out of line?

Did I say something way too honest?

Y/n pushes Hailee to the side as she laughs at Hailee's ability to properly quote a T Swift song. 

Baby you're a challenge.

Are you?

Oh na na.

Oh you are.

Oh na na.

Anyways as I was saying...

You're so amazing.

 You took the time to figure me out.

Hailee starts to blush and giggle as she realizes y/n is responding to her in Rihanna lyrics. Specifically, what's my name.

Its moments like these that I know we're going to be together forever.

and ever and ever because you aren't going to be getting rid of me that easily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 264 14
Y/n Y/l/n, an upcoming artist, meets Hailee Steinfeld, a closeted artist. What will happen when Hailee starts to develop feelings for Y/n and bursts...
69.7K 1.5K 27
When you see your soul mate you can see color. And when y/n was at the Oscar's this year a young woman caught her eye and she saw color. This is a H...
7.2K 91 14
Y/n Y/l/n is a 4x Oscar winner who is living a lie. Formally known as Alexandra Kachinski, Y/n was a stalker and serial killer who faked her death to...
48.9K 962 19
In the quaint city of Thousand Oaks, California, Y/N is a well-known college-athlete with a desire to discover herself. Devoting her energy to academ...