๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐”๐‘๐ โ”€ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ...

By KaterinaHun

๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค. โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹…โ˜พ โ˜ฝโ‹…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข ... More

๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง
๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ž๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

7.4K 388 76
By KaterinaHun

Lords and their sons from all over the kingdom gathered to fight for the Princess's hand some were even three times her age and she shivered at the thought. Visenna was sat front and center for all to see her and so she could see the tournament from above.

Helena sat beside her, her hand intertwined with Visenna to comfort her, she felt sorry for her friend who clearly already had her heart set on someone. Alicent was sat next to Aegon who was once again drunk. She was against this whole tournament but Daemon was quite convincing and Viserys let him do as he pleased.

The crowds cheered as Daemon stood up from his chair were the king usually sat. Viserys was not well enough to endure the tournament so he put his brother in charge of it all. "Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games. But I promise, you will not be disappointed."

"When I look at the fine knights in these lists, I see a group without equal in our histories. My daughter is one of the most rarest jewels in the kingdom and today you all will be competing for her as the winner of the this tournament will be given the hand of the Princess Visenna Targaryen." Daemon announced and the crowd cheered again. "May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!"

"I do this so you have the best chance at a husband my dear." Daemon said noticing his daughters bored expression.

"I already had the best husband to be father and I will again. Aemond will win this whole tournament for me and you can tell your wife if she ever tries to meddle with life again I will visit her in Dragonstone myself." Visenna warned and turned to face the tournament, Alicent said nothing and smirked in approval.

Visenna watched on bored as the knights fought with their all, blood and dead bodies were everywhere. Many asked for her favor which she declined their was only one person who would receive it and he was yet to show his face.

Aemond had trained years for combat, he did not give a shit about tourneys but when it came to his loves hand he was willing to fight to the death. The two had tried to elope but Daemon had his eyes on Visenna like a hawk and had his city watch guard Visenna instead of her usual guards.

The tourney tents were filled with men some injured and some dead. It was time for Aemond to go out and fight when he heard a Lannister son dishonoring her name. "I wonder if she will ride me like a dragon, I hear the Targaryen women are like no other."

Aemond clenched his fist in anger and shoved the tent flap open. He now had his opponent in mind and was going to kill him. Mounting his white horse he entered the arena and the crowds roared, the rest of the knights followed suit and lined up to be chosen.

"Prince Aemond Targaryen has chosen Jamie Lannister eldest son of Lord Jason Lannister of Casterly Rock." The announcer shouted for all to hear.

Visenna who was leaning back in her chair sat up when she heard Aemond's name be called. She smiled at the opponent he had chosen, the Lannisters were always prideful people and Jamie was just like his father. Jamie looked up to the princess and winked at her, Visenna looked in disgust and Aemond locked eyes with her. He smirked at her before turning to face Jamie he saw the action and it just made him hate the Lannister even more.

The two men had their tourney poles in hand and charged at each other. Aemond was filled with adrenaline and went for the kill aiming his pole for Jamie's upper body. The pole went straight through him and the crowd gasped and Visenna covered her mouth in shock.

"Prince Aemond Targaryen is victorious!" Visennas shocked expression changed into a smile when he raised his arm in victory.

Aemond trotted his horse over to the balcony where she was sat, "I would like to ask for the favor of Princess Visenna of House Targaryen."

Visenna got up from her chair and took the only flower wreath that was set out for her. The flowers were all her favorites and the colors of red and green were mixed together. Placing it on his pole that he lifted she smirked at him. "I hope you win my Prince, a lot of men have asked for my favor."

"Yet it is I who has it now and I will be the only one who will ever receive your favors my Princess." Aemond smirked back at his love, the double meaning of his comment made her blush as she returned to her seat.

"It seems you are happier after seeing my brother." Helaena smiled seeing Visenna now sat upright to watch.

"I have every faith he will win." Visenna returned the smile.

Aemond's opponents all fell to him either dead or to injured to continue some even pulled out of the tournament after seeing the injuries inflicted by the dragon Prince. His last opponent was large man from the North. He was older and bulkier than Aemond and faired confident when he approached the balcony.

"Princess Visenna, I humbly ask for your favor." He said bowing his head.

"I apologize my Lord but I have already given my favor to your opponent Prince Aemond." Visenna answered.

Lord Gage looked over to his opponent who smiled at him tauntingly. "I suppose I'll have to take it from him."

Gage trotted his horse over to Aemond and smirked, "I hope you have enjoyed your time with the Princess because once I kill you and we are wed I am taking her to the North. On our wedding night I will fill her with my seed and she will bare my Northen children."

Aemond's face fell and was replaced by a scowl as the Northen Lord galloped away. How dare he threaten him and think he could take his Visenna away. He glared at the Lord from across the paddock as they were being readied to fight. At the go Aemond charged with anger and tried to go for the Lords head but anger clouding his head left himself open and was hit in the shoulder and knocked from his horse.

"Aemond!" Visenna screamed as she leaned over the edge of the balcony, Daemon had to stop his daughter from rushing down to the ground.

Aemond groaned as he held his shoulder, his fall from the horse had landed him on his back and winded. He heard a thud and then steps approaching him, Aemond heard Visenna shout again and quickly rolled on his side to get out of the way. Aemond was thrown his sword and caught it to defend himself.

Gage was going for the kill, "You can surrender now Prince Aemond. I assure you will take good care of her as I said."

Aemond saw red and tightened his grip, swinging his sword continuously Gage could not keep up with the young Prince. Aemond swung and the valrian steel cut the Lords hand clean off. Gage cried out in pain and fell to his knees.

"No one will ever take Visenna away from me again." Aemond spat and with one final swing he sliced the Lords head clean off, his body falling to the ground with thud.

Visenna admired him from above she couldn't lie seeing him covered in blood all for her was a turn on.

"Your winner, Prince Aemond Targaryen, Prince of the Seven Kingdoms." Aemonds hand was held in the air as the people cheered for their Prince.

Visenna clapped and cheered and got up to run to the ground where Aemond was. She stopped to face her father and smiled. "It was always going to be him father."

Daemon nodded his head at her and she continued her mission to get to Aemond almost falling on their stairs as she did. Aemond spotted her blood red dress running towards him and open his arms his love running into them.

"Ñuha ābrazȳrys." He whispered in her ear and her legs almost gave from under her. Visenna went to kiss his face be he leaned back not wanting to get her dirty. "I am covered in blood, my love. I do not wish to get it on you."

Visenna ignored him and smashed her lips on his, "I will kiss you when ever I want to, husband. You risked your life for me and killed a dozen men just to keep me as yours."

Aemond leaned down and connected their lips again this kiss being more passionate then the last, reaching down he gripped her waist and pulled her closer. The people were overjoyed around them and continued to cheer for the young couple. The next few weeks were to be filled with celebrations, feasts and their wedding.

"I would kill hundreds and thousands of men for you, Ñuha jorrāelagon." Aemond declared, wrapping his arm around his once again betrothed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.8K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...
25.4K 1.1K 11
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ...
26.2K 1.2K 11
๐Œ๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...