We made this

By loveloveohboybl

Will he recognise his love? Or he'll be so out of it to realise he's right in front him while he's looking fo... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Not an update
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34🔞
35 🔞
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
not an update
58
59
60
End note

48

4K 202 13
By loveloveohboybl

"To me. To my family. To you. And to all this Thailand's next Gen." Kinn continued.

The press was taking photos and recording what he was saying silently.

Kinn: Today is not just a revelation celebration there's another thing we'd like to share with you.

A little murmur raised in curiosity. Kinn Heard and said.

Kinn: I'll tell you soon. Now Pai , Venice come here son.

They were sitting on their table with Rain, Sky and other family members. They got up and went to the stage.

Kinn: It's the time you're waiting so eagerly right? Put off your mask today .

At first Pai showed his face with a bright smile. Everyone gasped after knowing who Pai was. Then it was Venice who removed his mask and another gasp was heard from the crowd. Literally the whole of Thailand was watching the revelation ceremony updates. The Uni students screamed when they came to know Venice is actually their Senior or friend or junior Phayu. On the other hand Pai who was in a Business company. He was well known but nobody knew HE was Pai.

After removing their mask Pai greeted everyone happily. Venice smiled at his brother and looked at the audiences.

Kinn: Meet Theerapanyakul family's two sons Pai and Venice. I heard a lot of questions while we came here but couldn't answer them. You can ask now what you wanna know.

Kinn gave the press permission to ask anything. So they started questioning what they wanted to know.

Press 1: Why did you guys hide your identity till now?

Pai: Because we wanted to mix with commoners and enjoy life as a normal person.

Press 2: Then Why're you revealing now? Won't it bother that you can't stay as a commoner anymore?

Kinn: It's time for them to take over our family business so now they can't deal with everyone behind the mask can they? Sooner or later everyone has to know this. So it's better to say than be surprised in the future by some sneaky photos.

Verry Understandable.

Press 3: So you're gonna retire from family business?

Kinn: No. But they'll join us too.

Press 4: What if your rivals try to harm Prince Pai and Venice?

Kinn smiled: We know how to deal with it.

Press 5: We also saw two boys entering with Prince Pai and Venice wearing masks too. Who are they?

Porsche came forward and stood beside his husband.

Porsche: There's good news . I think you can guess but lemme announce the good news to everyone. Rain , Sky come to the stage.

Rain and Sky went to the stage and stood beside Porsche. Venice and Pai went forward and took their boyfriends hand and led them to the centre of the stage.

Porsche: They're soon-to-be family members of Theerapanyakul family. Meet Rain Nuttarat Pachara and Sky Wasuthorn Chaijinda from Lion King Clan and Ocean Clan. We bonded with these two families when we came to know they're our boys' loved ones and I would like to announce that after two weeks we'll hold an engagement ceremony of VeniceRain and PaiSky in this hall. You all are invited. We'll be delighted if you join the happy moment with us. Rain, Sky put off your masks sweets.

They put off their masks as their Mae said. Everyone in the room cheered for happiness. Some of them were a little sad because they thought of having a marriage talk with their children to the family but as they saw the opportunity is nowhere . Venice and Pai stood on the stage happily with their mates right beside them.

All the Theerapanyakul family came up on stage and Thankhun screamed.

Thankhun: Cheers to the new Gen!!!!!

Everyone screamed "Cheers" with him and the party started again.

Far end of the room. Tawan was observing everything. He was a little surprised that they'll hold the engagement ceremony that soon. But that's better. The sooner they do some stupid thing the sooner he'll attack. He gave them a break today to have a happy time. He said to himself.

Tawan: This is the last happy family time of your life Theerapanyakuls. Enjoy your last happiness.

He smirked to himself and was about to leave the place when he came face to face with Vegas. He looked at him with all the love and hate flashing in his mind for him. Vegas knows very well what he was thinking. But before he could slide off the place politely Tawan spoke up.

Tawan: Long time no see baby.

Vegas: Long time isn't it? I hope you're enjoying my son's reveal party. Enjoy.

He patted his shoulder and left the place.

Tawan: I'll get you back from that Pete. Just wait till I drag you to my bed.

He licked his lips and left the place.

Stop was stalking his father. He froze on his place when he heard what his father said and ran to the washroom.He felt like puking.

He burst open the door of the washroom and vomited. Though he didn't eat much but his stomach was twisting and his throat was sore. Disgusting his mind was repeating the same thing again and again.

Then he heard a rushed footsteps coming towards him and little knock on the door.

"Nong are you okay?" They said from the outside. Stop stood up and said in a tiny voice.

Stop: I'm fine.

"Okay. Do you need any help?"

Stop: No just leave me alone.

He heard the footsteps fading. Then he came out of the toilet and washed his face with the cold water. He noticed someone leaned on the wall beside the basin while looking at him.

"You sure you're fine"

That voice from before said. Stop got annoyed and said.

Stop: Didn't I say to le....

His talking stopped in the middle while he saw the person.

Khun Macau!!!! Shiya that was so disrespectful to say something to his crush.

Stop: Uh Khun. Stop didn't mean that. I'm sorry.

Macau: Just call me Phi.

Stop: B-but ..

Macau: Ohho do I look like that old guy?

Stop's eyes widened.

Stop: No Phi you're so handsome.

Macau looked at him amusingly.

Stop: I.... I mean you're not old at all!!

Macau chuckled.

Macau: Okay then call me Phi and are you sure you're fine?

Stop: I'm feeling a bit dizzy.

Macau: Okay I'll call Phi Vegas and leave with you.

Stop: You don't have to do....

Macau: It's fine they already revealed and I don't like many people.

Stop nodded and Macau called Vegas to tell him he was leaving with Stop. When he ended the call he came forward and placed his hand on Stop's head.

Macau: Let's go little one.

Stop blushed the way Macau approached him. He can smell his masked pine smell ... Damn it's so addicting . He went out of the event with Macau. He decided he'll tell everything he heard from his dad tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 2.1K 16
How can an omega know for certain it's love and not just pheromones? Ed's grandma made him memorize a verse in Corinthians to guide him, but knowing...
19.5K 1.2K 28
True love always worth the wait.... But was he aware of the wait!? Short chapters!!!! No proof reads, bear with my typos
49.6K 1.5K 23
After Ethan was rejected he felt broken and betrayed. He is trying to cope with his feelings. With his siblings having mates and moving he feels horr...
167K 5.7K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...