A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

By Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... More

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!

2.4K 43 67
By Neko_Rangel28

A/N - One of my last updates before I will take a forced leave indefinitely. It is mandatory for me to join the army, so I will be absent from story writing. The minimum time I will serve is 32 months, unless injured which will shorten the time, or something that will increase said time.

Also, thank you all for making this story the first one of all of my stories to reach 100k reads! It is unreal to me that this happened, and that another story is not so far behind.

Now with that out of the way, enjoy.

(Y/N) POV:

This is the moment. Mother wanted me to fight against her, and to show her how powerful I've become. I can;t say that I'm not worried as it is her I will fight, and she won't hold back at all. Sure she has been training me even harder than in the past after my battle with Stain, but even with all of that I was barely able to land any hits on her while fighting. Finally ready in my battle attire, Kurogiri transported me from the bar to an uninhabited island that was just filled with grass, rocks and a few hills. There was a small forest and was deprived of most animals, with birds and some insects being the only animals here. Some parts of the hills were in fact exposed and showed the white rocks that covered this island to be its ground as well. Alas, mother stood in the middle of the grassy terrain of the Island with her face towards me.

AFO: "(Y/N), I see you picked your new attire." She was right. I had changed my former villain attire to something different. I had a black tank top that was skin tight, white gi pants, black martial arts boots and black colored arm sleeves that went from just below my shoulders to the base of my hands and had a small hole for my thumbs to go through. Since my upper body was just skin tight clothes, my muscles were showing clearly, and my lean build was evident. I had my hair tied into a wolf tail bun.

(Y/N): "I hope you don;t mind me using this attire. I feel like I move way better in this, and it helps me with my mental training to regulate my body's temperature." I said.

AFO: "It's absolutely fine, and I am glad that you picked this over your older costume, which to be honest, didn't sit well in my opinion." She answered. "Now, I want you to take this fight like you're fighting a hero, for example Best Jeanist. I heard about her comments regarding you during the hero killer incident." She told me.

(Y/N): "Fight you like I fight heroes.... Ok, I can do that..." I answered before lowering myself to a stance, prepared for offense and defense. Mother did the same as she entered her stance, and after a few quiet moments, I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, before opening them as I leaped in high speeds towards mother, prepared to land a punch at her while my entire body was encased in my aura, allowing me to be far more powerful. She held her arm back before our fists collided, causing a powerful shockwave to form, destroying the ground beneath us.

Izumi POV:

After the rest of our class had their exams, with most of them passing, it was finally our turn. We were both waiting outside of the combat zone in silence, but we both knew what the other was thinking. We must beat All Might in this battle, and running won't be an option unless we have no other choice.

Katsumi: "Deku, we both agreed on the plan, right?" She asked.

Izumi: "Right, it's not like we have any other option. She forced us to do this." Was my answer. We grinned at each over, knowing full well what our plan was, overwhelm her, beat her up and-

Izumi & Bakugou: "-beat the living hell out of All MIght!"

Katsumi Bakugou POV:

Ever since that might.... Ever since that dream, no nightmare... ever since then I have felt regret... Why did I ever do that to him? Why did I betray him like that? What did he do to deserve that treatment.... I knew the answers, it was just hard to accept that it really happened. I did that because I was arrogant. I did it because people fed me what they wanted me to believe, and I bought into it. I was far too prideful to see what I was really doing. I betrayed him because I was blinded, by the people around me, but mostly by myself. He didn;t do anything to deserve that, but I still did it, and where did it bring us? To me being a bully to the only two people that actually cared about me that weren't mom. To me telling one of them to jump from a roof, and to me nearly killing the other. Oh god, it still hurts me remembering that I nearly killed him. He never did anything to me until after that day, and that was likely when I fully broke his heart... I was supposed to be his hero... yet I turned him into a villain, because that was what he saw me as.

Deku: "kachan?" She called to me.

Katsumi: "I'm fine, just... remembering what I did... I'm really sorry for all that I said to you..."

Deku: "I know, and I already forgave you. Now, get your head out of the gutter and let's kick All Might's ass!" She encouraged me.

Katsumi:: "Heh, you're such a nerd..." I said as we fist bumped.

Announcement: "Team Bakugou and Midoriya Practical Exam. Ready, Go!" So we started our exam now.

The gates opened up, and we walked into the combat zone. It looked like a normal city, with the main road being in the middle, and where we walked. We knew that right ahead of us was the gate out of here, as well as All Might as we knew her arrogance, and already knew she'll block our exit, not like we planned to run. We let the gates behind us close before we slowly made our way to the center of the road, and we waited for the moment our plan would begin.

Deku: "Remember, she will likely start with a powerful punch that will destroy everything. Once she does that-" She started.

Katsumi: "-It'll be game time." I finished.

It didn't take long for a powerful shockwave to come at us. It was clear as day how powerful it was, as it tore through the ground quickly and made its way to us, just like our plan needed. We quickly jumped to the sides so as to not get hit by the attack, however we underestimated the power behind it, and the moment it passed us we were hit by the air that was pushed to the sides by the great power of the shockwave, sending us to the walls of the buildings around us. When we finally landed, we had a big problem. All Might was already here, and she went to make another punch directly at us.

All MIght: "How about you handle this, heroes!" She said as she punched yet again, and we were just able to dodge the attack, but her fist engraved itself into the wall of the building, and it quickly crumb;ed as the entire structure fell apart, much to our shock.

Izumi: 'S-Such strength...'

All Might turned around to face us as she swung her arm at us in a horizontal arc, sending another wave of air pressure at us as we jumped above it.

Katsumi: 'How can one person...'

All Might punched the air in our direction, hitting us both and ending us further into the air. I recovered first and caught Deku, helping her to the roof so we could land. When we did, we looked down at our opponent, to see her smirking at us as she looked into our very souls with her stare, shaking us to the core even more.

Deku & Katsumi: 'Hold so much power?!'

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N): "Gahh!" I was thrown back by an attack mother launched at me. Twisting in the air, I was able to land on my legs as I slid back a bit more.

We were fighting for just ten minutes, and I still wasn't able to land a good hit on her. She was way faster then she let on, and when I was able to catch up to her, she always was able to block my attacks. It was obvious she was taking this fight seriously, and I knew that a head on approach isn't what I should do if I want to win. Getting back to my feet, I let a small orb of energy fall from my hand, so small and for such a short height, it was impossible even for the best sight to see it.

AFO: "Come on (Y/N), this can't be all you have. I'm starting to get disappointed." She said.

(Y/N): "Oh I promise, I'm just getting started!" I powered up a bit and started to move around her like I did before, only this time faking myself looking for an opening as whenever I switched direction or when she sent an air wave at me, I would drop yet another small orb of energy. After a short minute I had it all set up, and I placed the last orb in place before letting myself get hit by her attack, sending me to a wall behind me.

(Y/N): "Uhgah!" I let out. That hurts a lot, far more than expected, but she bought it.

AFO: "I admit, you were able to dodge most of my attacks, but alas, it is futile." She sassed.

(Y/N): "Says the one who didn't bother to move a step towards me. How am I supposed to prove myself against you, if you won't take me even remotely serious!?" I asked with anger. It was true that I felt like she was looking down on me, but I also needed her to move just a step forward, as my trap was right there.

AFO: "Hmmm, fair enough. I suppose you've earned that much at least. After all, you are still standing." She said, and finally took a step forward. It took no time for the little mine I placed there to blow up under her, and it acted as a beacon as all the other orbs flew up from the ground and latched onto her within a second. "What is this?" She questioned, touching one of the orbs, causing all of them to blow up, and even launch her a bit back.

(Y/N): "Heh, I guess that worked."

AFO: "Clever... a very clever trap indeed, and I will admit, it caught me off guard and even hurt, but just a tiny bit." She admitted.

(Y/N): "But it still isn't enough, is it?"

AFO: "Not at all." She informed. "Now then, seeing as you did manage to land a hit on me, I guess I will take it to the next level." She said sinisterly. Within a second she was in front of me. I didn't have time to be in shock as the next moment she gut punched me hard, throwing me to the air. "You better keep up (Y/N)~ Wouldn't want you to fail now, would we?" She boasted.

(Y/N): "D-Damn... What kind of strength is that?" I asked, and in return she flew at me at insane speeds, the likes of which I had never seen before. Her speed was so insane, she left a crater at the ground where she stood a moment prior.

She kicked me even higher into the air, and started to combo me with multiple strikes from her legs and arms, and once she allowed me to be thrown away, she used her air cannon quirk to launch a powerful attack at me from above, sending me to the ground as I was in immense pain. Landing in front of me, she chuckled at the evident damage she caused me.

AFO: "Looks like you weren't expecting me to have this much power now, did you? I will admit though, I am only using around 30% of all my strength." She said.

(Y/N): "Dammit... I knew that when I faced All Might and the rest of the heroes I had the advantage since Nomu weakened her, and they all underestimated me, but I wasn't expecting the difference in power to be this great..."

AFO: "At least you have learned a valuable lesson from this beatdown. So, will you surrender?" She asked, and I slowly got up from the ground.

(Y/N): "Hell... No.... AHHHHH!" I yelled as I powered up once more, going beyond my previous limits and dashing at her, landing a punch right to her cheek, and causing her head to move a bit to the side, but that was all it did. She looked down at me as I stared at her in shock. "W-What the..."

AFO: "That was cute. If I didn't see you as a son, I may have taken a different form of interest in you~ Alas, I think I've seen enough." She said, before grabbing me by the throat and choke slamming me into the ground, before bringing me back up to her level, headbutting me and kicking me in the chest, causing me to be flung backwards. She used her dark claws to grab me again and started to toss me around her in circles before finally letting me go, throwing me high into the air. She prepared yet another air cannon when I finally had enough.

(Y/N): "That's it!" I yelled and powered up even more, pushing myself beyond my limits and dispelling the air cannon. Looking down to look at my mother, I could see her smirk.

AFO: "Looks like this is getting even better~" She said with excitement.

Izumi POV:

All Might... She was my idol for years, and even males admired her. I once read an article that stated that a good amount of the males in the breeding houses stated that they wouldn't mind if All Might used them, but after more research I also learned that the males were threatened to say that. This entire society... all of it is so corrupt and violent, and All Might, the symbol of peace and the one who is meant to uphold the stability and justice in this world is the one who let her brother nearly die.

At this point it was no secret that All Might didn't like saving males, especially after (Y/N) exposed her back at the sports festival. Her popularity actually increased after that, and for once I had to come to terms that All Might is not the person I thought she was. Even with all of that, it was hard to not be impressed by the sheer strength she possessed, as Kacchan and I were only now able to see how much destruction she has caused to the fake city. The entire main road was reduced to gravel, and the buildings next to it were bent over and some parts of it were destroyed. The building she punched was reduced to rubble and the same was with the one behind it, as the punch sent a shockwave into that building as well. Such power... it was hard to imagine anyone being able to beat her, but we had to try, to prove to ourselves that we are capable of taking down anyone that will stand in our way, and build this society anew, with males having rights, and to be able to stop (Y/N). Me and Kacchan know that we will face him one day, and that we will need to beat him, and help him after that. It won;t be easy, but we had to do it, and this was the first step!

Katsumi & Izumi: "Ahhhh!" We yelled as we jumped from the building towards All MIght, preparing our first attack. While our first idea was in ruins, as we wanted to initiate a surprise attack, we still had the advantage of teamwork. I jumped a bit to the side and hid my eyes while Kacchan made the first move.

Katsumi: "Stun Grenade!" She yelled as she used the same move she did on Kirishima in the sports festival, temporarily blinding All MIght. Kacchan threw in one of her mini grenades and when it exploded, it stunned All Might for a moment, which I used to run and kick her right across her jawline, causing her to skid back a few meters. Kacchan jumped in with the plan to launch a series of explosions on All Might, but she was grabbed by the face as All Might stood tall.

All Might: "A valiant effort, but that barely tickled. Oh?" She said as she saw Kacchan's hand glow, before being barraged by explosions to the face. "owowowow. Usually when people are grabbed by the face, they will try to break free, such mentality..."

Katsumi: 'I'm not trying to break free because.-'

Izumi: 'Because I will break her free!' I yelled in my head as I jumped over Kacchan, and wrapped myself around All Might. My legs wrapped around her throat as I used One For All and launched her away, her hold on Kacchan breaking.

Kacchan recovered quickly and rushed alongside me after All Might. Our main idea was to not give her any time to recover. We trained a lot alongside one another, and our fighting style was somewhat similar, so we didn't need to talk that much between us. We both kicked All Might back, with my leg hitting her on her lower right chest and Kacchan near her left shoulder.

All might: "Coordinated attacks, such teamwork, and without communicating verbally... Such amazing work, however..." She stopped herself and rushed at us. "What about defense?!" She yelled at us as she went to punch me, only for Kacchan to use an explosion to redirect her punch away from me, allowing me to slip under her arm. Ducking even further down, I powered up to 15% of One For All, which was about my current limit, and I jumped up to uppercut All Might, forcing her to fly up a bit. Kacchan took this opportunity to use her grenade gauntlet, which was already fully loaded. She pulled the pin as I jumped up and away, allowing her an easy attack.

Katsumi: "EAT THIS!" She yelled as her attack was launched, hitting the hero head on. The blast had a powerful shockwave, but we were prepared for it. Everything was quiet for a bit, but then All Might came out of the smoke to attack Kacchan. Luckily, I was close enough, so I kicked her hand away lightly and once again avoided one of us being hit by her attack. We looked at one another and Kacchan threw something my way and I caught it, quickly hiding it on my belt.

All Might: "That blast was powerful. I sure was lucky I was able to block it, but even then it did some damage. As for your defense, it is amazing to see the teamwork you two have. However-" She yelled as she used her other arm, landing a powerful attack on my chest and sending me away.

Katsumi: "Deku!" She was unable to follow after me as All Might grabbed her and swung her around until she let her go, throwing her into a building away from me.

All Might: "Now then..." She said before disappearing. Turning around I was met with the intimidating stare from her as she stood there, tall and mighty as if shen was fighting a villain. " What will you do now, Young Midoriya?"

(Y/N) POV:

Dammit, I was unable to land a single good hit on her after she started to take this as seriously as this. Whenever I was able to land a hit, she would always tank it or block it, before attacking me in return. I was able to block some of her attacks and even dodge some of them, while actually getting a small hit on her, but nothing that could be considered as a serious hit.

AFO: "Hmff!" She launched one more attack my way, hitting me hard and throwing me back. I landed on my back as she just looked my way, watching me roll a bit until I finally stopped, now on my front.

(Y/N): "Damn... it... all..." I struggled to stand back up. She really pushed me far, and I could feel how I was getting weaker and slower as this fight raged on.

AFO: "It is admirable how much you wish to fight on, but face it (Y/N), it's over. You reached your limit already, and I will say that you surpassed my expectations, but you can't fight anymore."

(Y/N): "To hell... with my limit...." I said as I struggled to get up. "I won't stop.... not now... not ever! I won't stop until I cannot move anymore, AND I"LL FIGHT EVEN BEYOND THAAAAT" I yelled as I powered up once again, feeling how my entire body was fighting against me, telling me to just stop and admit defeat, yet my heart and mind said to push on.

AFO: "Oh? It seems like I miscalculated. I suppose one more round will be enough." She sadistically said as she prepared herself for yet another clash.

All For One POV:

He really is impressive. Honestly, if he was a few years older, and I didn't view him as a son, I might have tried to claim him as my own husband. Time after time he impresses me with his drive and will to fight on, and whenever he isn't fighting, he is a cute little cinnamon roll. His power is no joke either, and when he fights, he may seem like a wild animal, but he uses his brain with every single attack. His trap is proof for that.

((Y/N): "Ugggaaah!" He yelled as he rushed me once again, prepared to land yet another punch in an attempt to do damage. I prepared myself to block it, when I saw him fly my way even faster, catching me off guard and actually pushing me back. He then charged up and prepared to launch an attack at me. His hands held green orbs and he was surrounded by a powerful green aura. "Heartbreaking Reality!" He yelled as his attack launched my way. Acting quickly, I recovered and immediately put my hand up to block his attack, and it actually forced me to take it even more seriously to fully stop the blast. Finally, I looked at (Y/N) who likely put everything he had into that one attack, judging from his exhausted state.

AFO: "Not bad at all. That last attack actually hurt me a bit. But I think even you can admit that you reached your limit. I know how you see me as a god-like being, kind of how most people would see All Might I guess, but even with all of that, you fought me with all you had, and surpassed any expectations I had. Now, sleep, my son." I made a quick dash his way and punched him hard. I needed that punch to be that strong so he would finally be knocked out, before he harms himself even more. He was flung back and crashed into the exposed hillside, and was quickly buried under the ground that fell on him.

Izumi POV:

This is bad... All MIght took Kacchan out of the picture for the time being, and she was standing right in front of me. I had nowhere to go to make some distance, since she would just close it within a second. I always saw her as a person who reached the levels of the gods, and who wouldn't? With the power she holds, it is so hard to see her losing any battle. And yet, me and Kacchan want to win against her, so we could tell the world that we have the power to make our path. Even with our drive, how can we beat All Might? I don't know if we can win like we wanted, but I won;t give up.

All Might: "You won't run away now would you, Young Midoriya?" She asked with arrogance. I don't know why, but after that statement I couldn't help but smile.

Izumi: "No way will I run. A true hero will always stand up to the test, and will always find a way to win!" I yelled, making sure that my voice would be heard as far away as possible. Jumping at All Might, our fists clashed as our battle continued once more. Exchanging attacks with one another, neither one of us could get the edge on the other, as while All Might had her strength, I had a more nimble body and had an easier time moving around.

Looking around myself, I saw how there were metal beams and pipes laying around, likely due to the destruction from All Might's attacks. Powering up even further to 20% and pushing beyond my limit, I was able to move quickly and grab a pipe, hitting All Might with it and even throwing her back. Seeing how that had an effect, I began to kick and launch at her pipes and beams, with her being unable to dodge them or throw them aside, she was forced to guard herself, and she slid back more and more with each attack. At one point I moved closer and began to throw the smaller beams and pipes like spears, embedding them into the wall and into All Might's costume, pinning her to the wall. Seeing how I was running out of ammo, I used the grenade Kacchan gave me earlier and threw it at All Might's face as it exploded, making a make-shift smokescreen and did some damage while Kacchan finally emerged from the building she was thrown to,

Katsumi: "I'm not done yet!'" She yelled, boosting her way to us as she started to spin around in the air. I knew what this meant, it's all or nothing.

Izumi & Katsumi: "This is it!" We yelled in unison.

Izumi: "One for All - 100%!" I Jumped back a few meters, so I will have a runup.

Katsumi: "Howlitzer..."

Izumi: "Revolution...." I began to run as fast as I could in All Might's direction, and when I was close enough, I jumped her way with my kegs pointing forwards, I reeled my right leg back as I prepared to land the kick.

Katsumi & Izumi: "IMPACT!! / SMASH!!!" Our attacks landed on All Might at the same time. Kacchan's explosion and my kick together caused a powerful impact that forced All Might into the building, as well as causing the entire building to collapse. Walking into the wreck, we found All Might pinned to the ground by a heavy metal beam as well as her being knocked out. We took the opportunity to lock her arms in the cuffs we were given, and a few seconds later she woke up to find her hands cuffed.

Announcement: "Team Bakugou and Midoriya have passed!"

We walked away, making sure to support one another on our way out. We didn't bother much with All Might, and we were both very tired. I was actually limping a bit after that kick, since I did use 100% with it. Not my best idea, but we needed that win. At last, Kacchan and I were able to overpower All Might, and now we took our first step to changing this society, and make it a better world for (Y/N), with the hope he will forgive Kacchan.

Katsumi: "We did it Deku, we fucking won against All Might!" She yelled, exhausted.

Deku: "Yeah.. hard to believe that we actually did it, but our plan worked. with some modifications..." I answered between breaths.

Katsumi: "Just shut up... let's go to Recovery Girl... I need her to check my back and ribs... I think All Bitch broke something there..." She said, I started laughing from the way she said it so casually, and she laughed as well. In all honesty, both of us were banged up, and I'm certain Recovery Girl wouldn't let us go anywhere without her checking for injuries. "No but seriously Deku, I think she really broke something!"

All Might POV:

All Might: 'That attack, I never saw it coming... Young Midoriya really surprised me there when she kicked all that metal my way, and how she pinned me to the wall... That grenade was one of Young Bakugou's but I didn't see her pass another one to Young Midoriya... That huge blast... That was when they had a smokescreen the entire time until I attacked... clever... And Young Bakugou really went all in with that last attack, as well as Young Midoriya. That kick... was she referring to the American revolution? Maybe it was her way of rebelling against me as her mentor... maybe both.... Doesn't matter. I am proud of the two of you, Young heroes... you really do deserve this win over me.'

(Y/N) POV:

Did I... lose? Dammit... I wasn't strong enough. I knew mother was strong, but damn.... I wanted to prove myself as powerful... to show her I can be valuable... To show the world a male can be just as powerful as anyone else.... Dammit all...

(M/N): "You good for nothing male! Why would they even let you try the exam? It's not like you will give any value to anyone from it." The memory played in my mind.

Why did I remember that?

(M/N): "Shut up! Nobody cares if you cry or if you cook something good for a change!" She slapped me. "Now shut up, clean up and go to your room. I will come by later for your punishment."

Dammit why? Why am I remembering those things?! I hate that woman. I hate feeling weak.

Katsumi: "Stop follwoing me around you stupid breeding horse! Why would a future top hero like me bother herself with a weakling like you?"

Even Katsumi... she stopped caring about me because I was weak... because I'm a male....

(M/N): "Ahh~ That's all you're good for, you hear me?! Ahhh~ That little, fragile and weak member is all we need you for in this world! Ahh~"

N-No... That memory... that was the first time.... damnit.... Why did it happen to me? I hate this... I hate feeling this weak... Th_this useless..... I hate it! I HATE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!"

(Y/N): "Gggrrr... GRRRRRRRRHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

(Like this scream).

All For One POV:

(Y/N): "Gggrrr... GRRRRRRRRHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

AFO: "What the-?!" I couldn;t finish my sentence as suddenly a beam of light came from where (Y/N) was at. His scream shook the entire island as all of the rocks floated up, and (Y/N) emerged from under them. The look in his eyes was insane, as if he lost control and was fighting against his own quirk to stop.

(Y/N): "Ahhh, Ahhh.... hrghhh...." He stopped. His head fell down a bit as his entire body twitched. Something wasn't right, and I could see that as his eyes stayed wide open. "RGGGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" He yelled as the entire area around him just exploded. I had to jump back so as to not be hit, and the entire area was shaking as if it was an earthquake.

When everything calmed down, I looked to see that (Y/N) changed. He was surrounded by a far more potent green aura, and his hair... it changed. The tie he used for his bun broke and his hair fell down, and he had one green stripe of hair right in front of his eyes, that were pure neon green. He was growling non stop, as if he was a wild animal.

AFO: "(Y/N), calm down. Are you OK sweetie?" I tried to assess the situation. This was no mere Quirk awakening. It was as if he transformed into something else, something we didn;t know about his Quirk. I looked at him to see if he would have any reaction to my calling, but it was as if he didn;t hear me. "(Y/N)?" I tried calling again.

(Y/N): "Rgghh?!" His response was feral, and he was quick to launch himself my way. "RAHHHHH!" He tried to punch me, and I evaded by moving back. His fist connected with the ground, breaking it on impact and causing cracks to appear all over. He kept his attempts to hit me and I was forced to dodge him again and again. Alas, I found an opening and punched him right across his face, only for his head to move a bit to the side. "RRRAAAAHHHH!" He yelled as he punched me hard.

AFO: "What the hell happened to you (Y/N)?! Calm down! It's me!" I tried to calm him down, and I could see how his eyes started to return to the normal white, with his pupils glowing that neon green color.

(Y/N): "M-Mother?" He recognized me, good. Now to see just what this new power holds.

AFO: "Everything is fine sweetie. How about we continue this battle of ours?" I can't deny it, I was excited to see just what he can do now. Beforehand I overwhelmed him with 40% of my power, now I needed to use 50% just so I could dodge his attacks!

(Y/N): "O-OK...." He said as he let his aura explode once more with a scream as he rushed at me with incredible speeds. Our fists collided and a powerful shockwave was made, stripping most of the grass that was under us from the island. We each struggled to overpower the other, until I felt a powerful kick hit me where my stomach would be. I was thrown back and for once, I couldn't recover.

(Y/N) POV:

I managed to launch my mother away again, and I followed after her. In my mind I had the image of a scythe. I extended my arm out and opened my hand, and my aura went that way and transformed into a scythe just like I envisioned. Deciding to admire that later, I followed after mother and began to attack her with the scythe, spinning it around and cutting her when I could. Finally I sent a horizontal slash her way that knocked her far away, allowing me to make the scythe disappear into my aura again as I powered up and prepared an attack the likes the world has never seen before.

I extended both of my arms to the sides, with the hands wide open. In each palm a ball of pure energy formed, and I could feel how much power was held in each one of the balls as I struggled to bring them closer to the front, and closer to one another. They almost completely resisted being exactly in front of each other, so I moved the right one a slight bit higher, and the right one a slight bit lower. When they finally were about 20 centimeters in diameter, they began to circle around one another, and you could see the wind being forced to spin around in the pattern they did. At that point mother began to recover, and as the balls spun around they got closer and closer, causing the speed of their encirclement around the other to grow faster and faster, and the same was with the wind. Mother tried to launch my way with an air cannon, but it was completely negated when it hit the gravitational waves that were created by my attack, just a few inches from my face. She was too stunned to be able to move as the two balls got closer and closer, and when they were just about to hit one another, I yelled out the name of the attack.

(Y/N): "Neutron Flash!"

What followed was a one way beam of green light firing towards mother, and the power behind said blast was so immense that I nearly fell back myself. The other beam that would've been fired my way was stopped and traveled around, covering the other blast and following after it, causing it to have a slightly darker green hue as an outline. When mother saw the attack, she tried to stop it, yet she struggled. I decided to push a bit further, and with a mighty yell I pushed the attack even more, and the attack overpowered mother, devouring her and launching further into the sky and out of the planet.

(Like this, just one way like it was described and only green.)

After a short while, the attack was over, and I was panting as I looked in the general direction mother was in. Looking through the dust that was created from the energy collision, I tried to find mother as I was panting for air. When I finally saw her, she was bloodied and panting just like me.

(Y/N): "Guess... I was just.... a bit... weaker...." I said as I blacked out and began to fall to the ground.

All For One POV:

(Y/N): "Guess... I was just.... a bit... weaker...." I said as I blacked out and began to fall to the ground.He said between pants, before he began to fall to the ground. I rushed his way at my top speed and caught him in my arms, letting his head rest on top of my breasts as he snuggled into me. He really pushed me to 100% with that last attack.

AFO: "(Y/N)... you really made me proud of you today. You really surprised me there with your awakening and that last attack you did.... I know for a fact that you put your soul into this battle. Rest now, sweet child of mine. You've earned it." I said as I began to walk, a portal opened up in front of me, and I walked in through it. When I came out the other end, I saw Kurogiri and Tomur waiting for us.

Tomura: "Sensei, did he do this?" She asked in surprise as she saw my injuries.

AFO: "Indeed. He has far surpassed all expectations, and then some. However, he has exhausted himself while doing so. Usually I would have the doctor heal him, but seeing how banged up both of us are, I suppose I will use a healing Quirk I got a while back."

Tomura: "You mean the one you used when you rescued me? Where we had to cuddle together?" She asked in shock, knowing how rarely I used that Quirk.

AFO: "Indeed. It will heal us both, and it will be his reward for nearly winning our battle and doing well beyond all of my expectations. He has earned this little bonus reward in my opinion." I explained.

Tomura: 'Did the horse really do that well?! It's unreal to think that a male could hold that much power... dammit, this could be problematic...'

Kurogiri: "Understood mistress. I will make sure no one will bother the two of you." She bowed.

AFO: "Thank you Kurogiri. And as for you Tomura, I expect you to have your next plan ready soon enough. Once it is done, feel free to tell me about it, and I will make sure you have all the things necessary." I said and patted her head, careful to not let (Y/N) fall as he was already asleep in my arms.

Tomura: "Understood Sensei. Thank you." She said, happiness in her eyes from my praise and trust in her.

Finally, I was able to walk to my room. When I entered I carefully laid (Y/N) on the bed and took off from him his battered battle uniform. He had just boxers on him, and I could see plenty of the scars that littered his beautiful body. I felt anger remembering what caused him such scars, but I had to contain myself so as to not wake him from my killer presence. Kurogiri was kind enough to bring me his sleepwear, and I carefully dressed him in it. Finally, I was able to take off my dirty suit. I looked over my body, and enjoyed the memories of all the males that lusted over it back before it all went wrong. I knew I was still just as good looking as before, and even (Y/N) admitted that I looked marvelous a few months back.

However, this time I was also covered in dirt and blood. My blood to be precise. Sure, some of it may be (Y/N)'s, but his last attack harmed me beyond what I imagined. Using a cleaning Quirk I had, I cleaned both (Y/N) and I, and then I finally was able to lay down. I carefully placed (Y/N) on top of me, with his head on my breasts for him to use as pillows and with his arms around me, hugging me. He even hugged me a bit tighter when he felt my presence, and I hugged his smaller body in return, closing my eyes and letting the healing Quirk do its work. I could only use it on someone who trusted me by cuddling with them, and it can only heal recent wounds from up to a week. Closing my eyes, I let sleep take over me as I felt happiness, knowing I have a wonderful son that I have adopted, and was willing to do the world for his safety and well being.

AFO: "My little baby boy~ You have no idea just how much I love you. It is a shame I haven't met you sooner, and a shame you were somewhat forced down this dark path of villainy, however in my eyes, you are the hero this world truly needs, and I am willing to help you in your path. Every step of the way~" I cooed and kissed his head before letting sleep take over me.

Done and done.

This chapter took me a while, but considering this story reached 100k reads, I wanted to make something special in it. Hence the motherly bonding scene at the end of the chapter.

Speaking of the mother-son duo, what do you think about the ultimate attack of (Y/N)? It is based around "Neutron Stars Collision" which you can see in the video added for it above. That kind of a collision is the second most powerful thing in the universe, with black holes being the most powerful above it. It is the most powerful explosion in the universe and will either create a new solar system after that, or a new black hole.

Lastly, this is my last update for this story before I enlist into the army. I don't know when I'll be able to work on this story again until after the army, but just know that I appreciate all of the support this story had over the time I've worked on it.

There won't be a preview for the next chapter on this one. I think we all know what happens after the final exams of every school.

This chapter had 7139 words! Almost as insane as you guys~

Till next time!

Sayonara~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 197 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
4K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
1.5K 135 45
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...