Friends with Benefits (Ross L...

By triswritter

Baylee Rienks is a successful musician.She is 18 and right now is working in her first album but in mean time... More

Deal.
Indifference
Break Free
Dublin
Hopeless Romantic
2nd Chance
Atlanta
Brazil
#RockthatRock
LHC
Puerto Rico
Aruba
News
Facing reality
Tough times without you
The end of us
Dubai
The meeting
True friends
Courtney
Amsterdam
Back
The Blondies
Do it again
Meant to be and not meant to be
Cool for the Summer
First Arguments.
Same old Love
The way explains the end |Last Chapter|
NEW STORIES

Troubles in Paradise

236 13 1
By triswritter

~Bay~

December came by fast and...furious.By December,I was a hundred percent recovered from my surgery and I was already back in the studio that Nano and Scooter thought it'd be better if I set up in an empty room in my apartment.Well,I loved the idea.It is easier for me to write and produce here.Problem is,the label headquarter is in New York and I'm in this constantly back and forth.

I don't even need to tell you Ross hated that.He has been working in the last season of Austin and Ally plus he is redoing R5's new album.They decided to practically throw it in the garbage and do it themselves which I think they will totally succeeded.Their music should be their soul shown.

Meghan just got her nose job done and I think I haven't seen her this happy since I don't know when.It's Christmas months so she is already super happy because that's her favorite time of the year.Everything is pretty awesome for us expect for someone,Alexa.Her and Rocky are in this back and forth between staying together or not.She says her last 'proof' will be this end of year.With her going to Vegas and the dudes setting up a huge party in LA,I don't know what it's gonna happen there.

Talking about the girls,our line to Nasty Gal was an extreme success but unfortunately our spring collection won't be able to go to their stores again.For one particular reason though.Me,Rydel,Meghan and Alexa decided to do a store of our own called Blondies.Savannah didn't want to be a part of it.Actually,her Mom said she is just too young for this.I think it's bullshit but it's not my call.

So that's what we are doing right now.We are in R5's house which all the band lives expect for Riker who is living with Meghan in her house in Calabasas.We are here to decide which designs should go to the final cut of the collection.

'So,I like the red one.' I say showing them a design of a real beautiful red dress.

'It's beautiful! I like this half necked back though.' Alexa comments.

'So...have you decided who is going to New York to give that interview about the line?' Andre asks.He has been managing this with Nano.It's real fun to just watch.

'Me and Alexa.' I answer at the same time the boys get in the kitchen.

'You and Alexa what?' Ross asks.

'We will be going to NY before Christmas for an interview and I have a meeting with the president of the label.' I answer.He gives me an annoyed look and just turn his back.

'What?' I ask confuse.

'It's just that Bay,our anniversary is next week...are you gonna be there while it?' He asks in a tone I don't like at all.

'First,watch your tone...You're my boyfriend,not my father and I'll be here in our anniversary.' I say and he only nods in his sarcastic way.

'So you say.' He says.

'Hey,what is going on here?' Ryland asks looking to us.

'Nothing...' Ross says.I look at him and raise my eyebrows.

'Fine,Lex,we leave tomorrow.' I say looking at Alexa.She nods and I walk away.I more storm away.If I stay here I'll fight with Ross and I don't want that.

Me and Ross are a lot stubborn.We come to a point where we disagree about every single thing.About my trips,about him arriving late,about these places he goes that I have no clue where the heck that is.Like,how do I not know you're doing some shit?

'Baylee!' I hear someone calling me.I turn around and see Rocky.

'Sup,Rocks?' I ask closing my cars door.I found to have a lot of things in common with Rocky.We have been getting lots close lately.Him and Ellington are helping me through some songs ideas.

'Uhh,I found the melody of that song.' He says lending me a CD

'For Why Try?' I ask and he nods proudly.

'Ohh,thanks,Rocks...I actually have a meeting now with the band...don't you wanna come?' I ask and he smiles.

'Sure,sure! Alexa has some dance whatever to rehearsal and the band is having the last of the month off meaning they will relax but my head will go to places with song ideas.' He says and I nod smiling.I know the feeling.It's when I write more songs.When I have a lot of time off.

'I will wait for you in the car then.' I say and he nods getting inside quickly to probably pick his wallet and computer.I also have the bad habit to walk around with my iPad or my MacBook.A songwriter always needs something to work on.

I get in the car and soon after Rocky comes out of the house with his back bag.Ha! Told you! I drive us to my place.

Rocky had amazing ideas.I think my album is half done just by this meeting with him and the band.The band left at six but we kept working on this song.

'How about...It's unpredictable but I feel so good about it...' I say some lines and he says.

'Love that...it could be the second verse.' Rocky says.I write down and we keep working the melody.

'Bay,what's up between you and Ross?' He asks after a while

'Uhh...me and Ross are in a tough time...With working a lot and me too,we found to be not so interesting anymore...' I say.I never thought about that before.What is up between me and Ross?

'But you two seem real in love...' He says confuse.

'When we only cared about the sex and it was only that,nothing more than that...it was good...you know,sneaking out and hiding from everyone...it felt good...but now,that we have to face real couples trouble it's complicated...Ross doesn't understand half my decisions and doesn't support the other half of them...I keep thing from him because I wanna avoid a fight...it's not how it's supposed to be.' I say.I had thought of that before and it hurt thinking of that in my head but saying it out loud made it real and the pain just grew inside of me.

'I know what you mean...it's like the passion is over...and we have nowhere to run to but to the end of this long road.' He says.I know him and Lex are pretty bad but they are better friends than me and Ross.

'Yeah...guess you're right...the passion might be over.' I say in a voice who's barely audible.

'Shit is getting real,Bay...tour is in the corner and I don't think me and Alexa will survive another one...it's just so hard because I look around and see Rydel and Ellington all perfect...then Riker is getting married and he is so happy with Meghan...even Ryland got his shit together with Savannah!' Rocky says laughing when he finishes.I laugh too.Even Ryland got his shit together!

'That's so damn true! ' I say laughing.

'Well...it's late...I should probably go.' He says getting up and picking his stuff.I look at the clock and see it's almost midnight.

'Gosh,it's late.' I say as we walk out of the studio.

'I will call an Uber.' He says.

'No,no...it's too late...take my car and I'll go with an Uber tomorrow morning to catch it.' I say lending him the keys to my car.

'Bay,it's not necessary.' He says refusing it.

'Rocky,I'm not giving you an option...' I say and he picks the keys from my hands reluctantly.

'I seriously need a car.' He says and I laugh.He so does need one.

'One that works!' I say and we laugh even harder.

'Let's make a deal...I can pass by tomorrow and we finish the song.' He says and I nod smiling.

'Sure! I'll be waiting for you.' I say.Spending time with Rocky made me forget about my problems and I loved that.

When Rocky left,I felt really alone.I need a puppy ASAP.Mom always said I'd be the sister with a puppy.Guess what people say is right.Moms do know about everything.

I was going through Twitter when I saw Rockys tweet.

"@rockyr5 - just worked in some rad songs w @bayleerienks ...they are gonna be in her new album who comes out in I don't know when!"

I laughed.Rocky has a good sense of humor.

"@bayleerienks - Thanks,Rocks for being a cool bestie and knowing stuff about me 😒👍🏼 my album comes out in FEBRUARY "

Soon,the fans all replied.They got really excited because I never really told them about it.Rocky replied to it too.

"@rockyr5 - Bay,duuuh,I knew 😏 I just wanted ya to tell the fans #YOUREVERYWELCOME "

"@bayleerienks - Obvs,@rockyr5 ! Btw,I want my car back tomorrow!"

"@Rockyr5 - Guuuuuurl,it's a Mercedes! 🚗🚗 you are never seeing it again!"

I was laughing hard.I didn't have this much fun in a day in a long time and it was all because of Rocky.I was still talking with Rocky but by message when I heard the door bell.I get up and walk to the front entrance.I open the door to see Ross.

'Hey...' I say surprise.

'Hey...' He says.I show his way inside and he gets in.

'You didn't tell you were coming...I thought you'd be at home because you have an early call' I say confuse.

'Uhh,you're going to NY tomorrow so I wanted to stay with you.' He says and I nod.

'Ahh...' I say still a bit surprise.Ross is so committed to his work that I thought he'd be working.

'You didn't want me to come?'

'No,I want...but it's just surprising,I guess...just liked the surprise.' I say smiling.

'So,let's cuddle while you tell me about that writing session with Rocky?' He says putting his arms around me.I nod and we go to my room.Maybe,there's hope for us.Even with troubles in paradise.

---------------------------
Hey,everyone!

I know it's been a long time but I have a reason.I didn't have a clue of how to keep this story going.I didn't want to end it so quick and in a cliche way.So I thought and thought and came to a conclusion.I am gonna make this story a triangle between Ross/Bay/Rocky.I had the idea when the whole Courtney drama started and I had crazy ideas and I hope you can all like the changes.

I hope now I can update more with this changes.I also hope you all can understand.

Thanks for the supports and everything ❤️❤️ you are all amazing.

Love you all.

TRIS 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 424 11
'It wasn't his intention to flirt with anyone today. But you seemed to have been sent by the universe for him to rile up a little.' ~*~*~*~ Matty boa...
2.6K 50 6
A chance encounter outside a beautiful Parisian café leads Jake into the arms of a stranger. Their connection is immediately palpable and he makes a...
244K 6.4K 73
Though she thought it might just be a normal work shift, Camille's life was soon to be flipped upside down when a certain band pay a visit to her pub...
77.8K 2.6K 54
Hawks had been hospitalized for a long time after the fight and his wings had still not properly regrown. At first he thought Dabi had burned them be...