The Greatest (TLOK)

De JaneMayLily

Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or ev... Mais

Important stuff (I swear)
~Playlist~
OC and extra info
Face Claim
OC Clothing ideas book 1
1) The Avatar (Book 1)
2) I told you so
3) The get together
5) Brothers
6) Skyfall
7) Kai
8) Stirring the tea
9) The sacrifice
10) Attack
11) Auto Pilot
12) A last good bye
End of Book 1
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 2
13) Oh my spirits (book 2)
14) A mechanic or a sorcerer
15) Tension is in the air...
16)...everywhere I look around
17) The big bang
18) Lights, Camera, Action
19) Smooth criminal
20) A prison and A premier
21) Bright and deadly
22) Bad Sophie
23) A giant women
End of book 2
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 3
24) A Sneeze and a blast (book 3)
25) Kai 2.0
26) We are family
27) Treason
28) Kuvira
29) I'm glad
30) Life saver
31) Wait and see
32) Prison Blues
33) Always
34) Almost dying=Motivation
35) The first kill
End of book 3
OC and extra info (updated)
OC clothing ideas book 4
36) See you again (book 4)
37) Stabbing the tension
38) Pulling a 'Kuvira'
39) Unpleasant Pleasantries
40) Fever dreams
41) Put a ring on it
42) Coward

4) If I was a rich girl

447 17 0
De JaneMayLily

Sophie POV

I was exhausted the next morning and not in the best mood either.

I didn't tell my brothers about Kai being a equalist.They had enough to worry about and I didn't want them to be dramatic about this anyway.

It wasn't exactly a crime to be a supporter even if I didn't agree.

I decided to find out more by myself and maybe even get some inside information.

The next day I spent organising all my notes and see if anything was missing.

And truth behold there was.The plans for the tasers that I had designed for the police force was gone.

I had not done them for future industries but rather on my own terms.

I had designed them one afternoon while I decided to have lunch with Kai.

Once I was done I put them onto a pile of papers, to work on at a later point but then I got so busy that I forgot.

But luckily to me I never really forget anything.

I remember almost anything I read and me misplacing something is a very rare occurrence and only happens when my mind is a total mess.

I spent the rest of the day designing for future industries and sorting out my entire office till I thought it was perfect.

I wrote down everything that was missing and made sure to lock all my plans up, especially the ones that if they were to come in the wrong hands, could be dangerous.

Later that night Amon had hacked into the radio station and sent out a message to all non-benders.

The next day

I was busy eating when I heard someone knock on my door.

I let out a muffled come in as I had just stuffed a dumpling in there.

Man they are good.

I swallow my dumpling and look at Mako with a questioning look.

"Don't tell me Bolin got kidnapped again.You know what?They can keep him this time."I say and eat another dumpling.

Mako takes a seat in front of me and shakes his head,"Aren't you the sweetest sister and no, Bolin is fine....I think.I'm here to check up on you."he says looking out of my window.

"Mako you're the best brother ever and it's sweet but I know you're lying ?"I look at him with a smirk.

"Well no, well okay, you're right.I came here to tell you I have a date."he says and rubs the back of his neck.

I jumped up and squealed with the biggest smile,"With Korra ?"I ask.

"What?No!Why would you ever think that?Im going on a date with a girl called Asami."he said crossing his arms.

I sit down and put my head on my hand.

Yeah why would I ever think that.

"Oh okay but why are you here?"I ask again.

"Well I have never been on a date as you know and I thought you know, because you're a girl, I thought you could tell me how I should act?"he asks, avoiding eye contact.

"How am I supposed to know?I have never been on a date and when someone got the courage to ask me, you said and I quote,"Forget it, never happening as long as I can stop it." and then you made Bolin earth bend the poor guy away."

"Well I'm sorry about that but he wasn't a good guy.Trust me, I am a guy."he try's to argue.

"Would have never guessed that but now back to your problem.Is she pretty?"I ask taking a bite of another dumpling.

"Gorgeous."he said with a lovey dovey look on his face that made me gag.

"Good, so you won't have to lie when you tell her that she's looking stunning and show interest in her and whatever she does.Also make sure to look your best.It'll be hard but you'll manage.Where are you going to eat anyway?"I ask.

"We're going to go eat Kwong's cuisine."he answers.

That make me choke on my dumpling.

"Damn she must be rich because there is no way that you can afford that place, trust me I manage our finances.Kwong's is really fancy too.Do you even have the right clothes for that place?"

"No but she said she'll sort it out."he answers.

"I'm sure she will."I mumble to myself.

Hey maybe she's nice but I wanted the avatar to become my sister in law, not some rich girl.

"Anyway we are meeting at 8:00 and it's 6:00 now.Let's get you home so I don't have to worry about you."he says looking at my clock.

"Aren't you lucky that I finished my work for today then and for the record, I can take myself home."I argue.

"I know but it gives me a peace of mind that I know you're safe."he replies and stands up.

"Fine"I mumble.

I pack my stuff and make sure everything is locked up before we walk home.

20 minutes later we arrive at the arena and Mako stays with me for another hour before he leaves for his date.

I had some peace and quiet before I heard the door to the attic close.

"Guys I'm home."he shouts and walks in.

"Where's Mako?"he asks, sitting on the couch next to me.

"On a date with some rich girl.Where were you?"I ask.

"With Korra.You know thanking her for the Amon thing and talking about....stuff."he says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah...stuff."I tease, smirking.

"Stop smirking!"he says and hits me with a pillow.

Looks like the avatar might be my sister in law after all.

"Anyway do you want to play Pai Sho?"I ask pulling out the game.

"You know it, sis."he says and cracks his fingers.

Of course he lost every round and after the third one he decided that it was time to go to bed as his brain wasn't function probably.

But to be fair, when does it ever?

We race each other to the bathroom and I win fair and square after I caused him to face plant into the floor.

I get ready for bed and wish Bolin good night.

He goes straight to bed but I decide to rather read a bit more.

I was currently reading a book on fire bending as I had already read all the books I could find on the other elements and wanted to complete them.

The next day

When I arrived at my building a Sato-mobile picked me up and took me to the big factory to help solve some engine problems.

Kai was off today so it was only me.

When I got to the factory I changed into the outfit I wore when working on cars and met up with Mr Sato.

"Hallo, sir.How are you?"I ask once I get to his office.

"Sophie.Oh I'm wonderful.How are you? Sorry that I haven't visited your office recently.It's just that life has kept me so busy that I barely have enough time to do anything.You know?"he says laughing lightly.

"Mr Sato it's fine I really understand.If there were any problems, you know that I would inform you but we are doing really well."I say,"So what am I here for today?"I ask.

Incase you're wondering.No, I am not the only mechanic that can work with these cars but I am the one they call once they gave up trying to figure out what's wrong with them

I know, I might only be 15 but I am good at what I do.

"Sophie, I told you to call me Hiroshi and about the problem, a few cars aren't starting and my mechanics say that they all need a new engine but I would rather have you look into it before giving up."

"Oh okay,where do I go?"I ask wanting to get started immediately.

"The workshop under the stairs.There's a total of 10 cars that need fixing but once you find the problem it should go quickly."he says and I nod.

"Okay Mr Sato,I'll call you once I'm done."I say and walk out.

I walk into the workshop and the other workers immediately recognise me.

I mean a 15 year old telling them what to do, was something they had to get used to, but after sometime, they excepted it.

"Hey Sophie, the cars are all ready for you.We are gonna bring the first one out."Jai, one of the younger mechanics, shouts over all the noise.

I work on the cars for a while and get through half of them before someone calls my name.

I turn around but only saw 3 skew figures as I was wearing  safety goggles.

I took them off and there, stood Mr Sato, Asami Sato and my brother?!

"Uh Hi"I say and give a small wave.

"Mako!This is your sister? I've heard so much about her!"she says to Mako before turning to me,"How are you, Sophie?"Asami asks me kindly.

I've met her very briefly on a few occasions such as that one time where me and Kai worked on the race cars by Mr Sato's house.

Wait a second.No way he went on a date with this Asami Sato.She's like way out of his league.

What do these ladies see in him.He's like ewww no.

"Oh hi Asami, I'm very good actually.Mako, what are you doing here?"I ask, turning towards him.

He sure wasn't here for me as he didn't even know that I was here.

"Asami offered me to meet Mr Sato last night.Sophie, I have amazing news."Mako says all excited.

"My farther is sponsoring you brother's team for the championship."Asami finishes.

"Oh my word!That is amazing, Mako.Thank you so much, Mr Sato and Asami.I don't know how we can ever repay you."I say and hug Mako then turning to the farther and daughter duo.

Mr Sato shakes his head,"With all the things you have already done to help bring future industries to where it is, you have already repaid me twice." He says and smiles.

Mr Sato sighs"I remember that there is a gala we are all invited to.I have to do a few things before I can go.I will see you all later"he says and walks off.

"What gala?"I ask Mako.

"That one councilman is throwing Korra a gala in her honour and of course she invited us."Mako says.

"What! But I don't even have a dress!What am going to do?"I start panicking.

"Don't worry, Sophie.I can take care of that.Ooh, we can get dressed up together."She says excitedly.

"Thank you so much, Asami but before I can do that I still have to finish up a couple of cars."I say and nod my head to the cars.

"Don't worry then we'll see you later."Mako says and walks off with Asami.

I finish up the cars and find Asami who in return helps me get ready and gives me a super pretty dress that she lets adapt to my measurements .While we get ready we talk about random thing but I also mention Korra a couple of times just because.

She also helps Bolin and Mako by each getting them a suit that fits them perfectly.

We all drive together to the gala with Mako and Asami being silent and Me and Bolin playing rock, paper, scissor.

We walk into the gala together and Mr Sato departs from us and goes and talks to councilman Tarrlock while we walk around for a bit.

Asami's arm is hooked into Mako's and they talk quietly by themselves while I stay a bit behind them and step on Bolins heels.

"Could you stop that?"Bolin asks annoyed.

"No"I say.

"Why?"Bolin asks.

"Because it's fun."I say and do it again.

Bolin looks like he's about to tackle me but Mako tells us to stop and act civilized for once.

To which I roll my eyes but stop.

We finally find Korra and when she sees Asami and Mako, she narrows her eyes at the couple.

Oooh drama.

"Hey, Korra."I say and go to hug her.

She hugs me back but carries on glaring at the two.

"This is my daughter,Asami."Mr Sato, who was already there before us, says.

"It's lovely to meet you. Mako and Sophie told me so much about you."she says politely as ever.

"Really? Because they haven't mentioned you at all."She says rudely and I elbow her.

"How did you four meet?"she asks and crosses her arms.

"Well I work for her fathers company and-."I say but am cut of by Bolin.

"Asami crashed into Mako on her moped."he says quickly.

"What?Are you okay?"Korra asks concerned.

"I'm fine, more than fine.Mr Sato agreed to sponsor our team.We're back in the tournament."Mako explains.

"Isn't that great?"Bolin adds.

"Yeah, terrific."she says and I give her a small smile.

Tarrlock calls over chief Beifong and my heart drops.She is like one of my top 5 idols.

If I could just talk with her about some of the ideas I have to improve the gadgets they are using, it would be like a dream come true.

Even through I do work for fortune industries I am still only classified as a apprentice as I'm still under age even if I'm smarter then most adults.Which means I am allowed to work for other organisations as long as they don't do anything similar to what we do.

She isn't the nicest to Korra but eh still my idol.

The gala carries on and I manage to hunt down chief Beifong.

"Hallo chief Beifong,I'm Sophie,I work for future industries and I wanted to talk to you about something."I attempt to say confidently.

She looks me up and down but nods,"You're the smart one, right?"she asks.

She must have done like a back ground check on all the people that are friends with the avatar.

"Uh yes ma'am, the smart one.So I was wondering if I could organise a meeting with you as you might know I am one of the best mechanics future industries has to offer and I would love to help improve some of the gadgets the police force is using.Don't get me wrong they're good but I think they could be better."I say, hoping that she'll give me a chance.

"If I would get the opportunity to maybe meet with you I can show you the plans I have developed and you can see for yourself."I carry on.

She stares deep into my soul but nods again."Fine but no funny business about the avatar.You're only going to talk about your plans nothing more and nothing less.Got it?"she asks? I don't even know.

"Yes I promise, no funny business.I will come to the police station tomorrow and sort out the appointment."I say.

She grunts in reply and looks away which I take as my sign to leave.

I walk away calmly and once I think I'm far enough so she can't see me.I jump in the air and do a little dance.This is literally a dream come true.

I go back to my brothers and look for Korra who was by the stairs with Tarrlok.Suddenly a bunch of reporters came running and started asking her questions.

They ask a bunch of questions about the tasks force and why she wasn't joining.

They pushed her so far that she agreed to join.

I looked at tarrlock who was standing behind her,smirking.

Asshole.

A few days later

"So when do you think the plans for the new cars can go to management."Kai asks tapping his pen on his notebook.

"In a few days.I'm having one of the other mechanics go over it so I can focus on the other projects.It's so busy these days.I don't get it.
Ever since Amon pitched up, future industries has been so busy."I put my notebook down and rub a hand over my face.

Kai hums in agreement but doesn't say anything.

Suddenly the radio on my shelf jumps to life,"You heard that folks! the Avatar, herself, has challenged Amon to a duel tonight.Stay tuned for any updates."the man on the radio says and music follows.

Kai stands up and switches the radio off.

I look out the window, feeling pang of concern for Korra but I also realize this opens up a chance for me to speak to Kai.

"Ha, as if she would be able to beat Amon,He's was blessed by the spirits for a reason."I say and page through my file.

"You really think so?"Kai asks leaning back in the chair with his legs crossed.

I copy his actions and look him in the eye,"You don't?"I ask

"No, no I fully support your point of view.Tonight's gonna be interesting through."he says opening his notebook.

"Yes,yes it will."I say and pull out the plans for the airplane project that we were apparently manufacturing for the United Nations.

"Now where were we?"I ask looking back at him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.1K 837 54
The Noble house of Yang has been the fire Lords strong right arm for as long as anyone can remember. A house of warriors who's only purpose in life i...
52.7K 1.3K 63
"The moon's beautiful isn't it?" "Not as much as you." "You're getting more and more predictable day by day." +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...
866K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...
2.5K 74 24
Bolin x O.C. Slow-Burn* Sakari has been living in Republic city for the last 10 years. Ever since she got to Republic city her biggest dream is to b...