Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

By Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... More

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter: 12

389 27 84
By Baekhyunielover_92

     ☆☆Horror Movie☆☆

In the story:

Y/N ate the cake while crying. She suddenly got the smell of the cake.

Y/N : Oh God what is this?Shit this is pineapple cake!

She knew the effect was gonna start soon. She put the cake down. She was starting to have breathing problems.

Y/N : Oh God!I am not feeling good. What can I do now ?

That moment she saw In-Yeop who is dancing on the dance floor on the loud music.

She went to the dance floor and tried to call In-Yeop but In-Yeop was too busy dancing with Jennie and didn't even look at her.

Y/N in mind : I shouldn't stay here any longer.I can't waste time .I should take medicine.

Y/N ran out and lucky she got a cab quickly. She told the driver to hurry up because the problems were increasing and she was feeling slightly dizzy.

Driver : Do you feel really bad? Should I take you to the hospital?

Y/N : No my house is closer. I have to take medicine so please quicker.

She reached home and took her medicine as soon as possible. She laid down on her bed. Her body was filled with rashes and intense itchiness.

On the other hand

In-Yeop and Jennie stopped dancing with others. They were having dinner together. But In-Yeop forgot about Y/N.

After dinner In-Yeop's party was over. He forgot that Y/N was even there.She needed to return home ,she didn't even have dinner with them.All time he was checking out Jennie.

Jennie: It's almost midnight .I have to go home.I have to book a cab .

In-Yeop : Jennie let me take you home.

Jennie agreed.

They arrived near Jennie's house.

In-Yeop : Thanks Jennie for everything. If you weren't there, it wouldn't have been that amazing.

Jennie : Thank you for believe in me for the responsibilities. I really enjoyed the party. I hope you like the gift I gave you.

In-Yeop : I know your gift will be amazing but I want another gift. Will you give it to me.

Jennie : Of course you are the birthday boy today so I will. Today is your day. I'll fulfill any of your wishes as long as I can.

In-Yeop : I want a kiss as my birthday present if you don't mind. It'll be the best birthday gift ever. It's ok if you feel uncomfortab-

He couldn't finish and Jennie smashed her lips on In-Yeop's lips.In-Yeop was surprised a bit at first but slowly he kissed her back.They kissed each other passionately.

They were kissing ,it was sensual. They broke the kiss.

In-Yeop : Thanks my sexy Jen it was so good.I loved it.Best birthday gift ever.

Jennie while blushing : I loved it too.See you tomorrow. Good night.

They bid goodbye to each other.

Jennie smiled and entered her house.

In-Yeop touched his lips : Wow ,this is my first kiss ,I really love it.

On the other hand Y/N was crying while scratching her body.

Y/N : Cookie just in a few days you went so far from me that you forgot such an important thing. You forgot about my deadly allergies to pineapple. Thank god it was just a tiny bite or I could've had a big problem.

She started crying loudly.

Y/N with hiccups:  How could you forget that? Do you still consider me as your friend? You don't care about anything that happens to me. Sometimes you think i don't exist. At the party I called you multiple times but you didn't hear me and then you just went past me. You only saw Jennie who was behind me.

She got up from her bed and clutched her heart.

Y/N : It hurts God.It really hurts. I think there is no one for me. No one will understand me. God do you have no one for me? If you do please send him  to me. I can't stand being neglected and loneliness anymore.I really need someone who can I share my pain.Can't I get happiness?I don't think so, there is anyone for me. I have to accept this fact that loneliness is my life ....

Her eyes were puffy and red.Her nose was red too because of crying continuously. She was feeling weak and fell asleep while crying. Tears marks were visible on her cheeks.

There is always a time where one side is all happy and fun but they don't notice the sadness and pain the other is going through.

Sometimes due to even a little bit of neglecting our beautiful relationships get ruined. But Y/N is completely neglected here. The most important person of her life is now gone.He doesn't care for her anymore.

Will Y/N's life forever be like this? Or her wish will be granted and someone will really come for her and will brighten her life?

The next day Y/N didn't go to university because of the allergy. Y/N thought that In-Yeop would contact her because he didn't meet Y/N at the end of the party and nor the next day. But nothing happened. She kept checking her phone to see for texts.

Y/N : I think I'm expecting a bit too much from Cookie.I am not important for him anymore but my heart ....how can I make understand my stupid heart?

After the kiss In-Yeop and Jennie got even closer although they didn't propose to one another. They were feeling more romantic.

The next day Y/N came to the university. Jennie and In-Yeop were going somewhere.

Y/N : Where are you guys going?

In-Yeop : No you can't come with us. We are going to watch a horror movie. You don't like them.

Jennie : Absolutely.

Y/N : Who told you I'm going with you? I'm busy.

Jennie with a smile :Oh that's good. See you.We'll spend time with you a different day.

Y/N with a sad chuckle : Ok ok enjoy.

Next day:

They were all having lunch.

Bambam : Oh In-Yeop and Jennie yesterday I saw you guys at the Italian restaurant together in the evening. I was there with my family so I didn't go to you.

Y/N was there. In-Yeop was feeling a bit awkward because  Y/N figured out that they were lying yesterday about the horror movie so that Y/N doesn't go with them.

In-Yeop with an awkward smile : Y/N we were supposed to go to the cinema yesterday but Jennie said she was hungry so we went to the restaurant instead.

Y/N : Oh ok.

After sometime Jackson and Bambam called Y/N to talk with her.

Bambam : Y/N what happened? You are so quiet these days.

Y/N : No I'm fine.

Jackson : Did you propose to him? And we looked for you after the party but we couldn't find you. Where were you?

Y/N : I was feeling a bit sick so I went home. And let's keep the proposal topic aside.

Bambam: Hey sis why am I feeling you are trying to hide something? Tell me what happened.

Y/N didn't want to but she broke down and started crying.

Bambam hugged her.

Jackson : What happened? Tell me truthfully.

Y/N : Bambam oppa ,You know the restaurant you were talking about, our favorite restaurant.They told me they were going to watch a horror movie so they don't have to take me with them.They know I don't like horror movies. Cookie never went that restaurant without me. I loved the food there but now he has to lie to me for me to not go with him.

Jackson : Y/N relax. I know he making a mistake. Don't mind what I'm saying but I feel like you should forget about him.

Y/N while crying even more :How? I've loved him for years. Our friendship is years old.

Bambam : I have an idea. Let's go to watch a movie. You and In-Yeop should sit together and spend time. I think that'll bring him back to his senses.

Y/N with hopeful eyes : You think that'll work?

Jackson : I kinda like the idea. We can try it.

Jackson and Bambam offered In-Yeop to come to the cinema. In-Yeop accepted the offer and said that Jennie has to come with them.

Jennie with excitement : Yeah I want to watch the movie with In-Yeop.

Although Jackson and Bambam didn't like the idea but since they already convinced Lisa and Jisoo ,they agreed.

At the cinema hall:

They were booking for a ticket, all of them were of horror movies.

Y/N : Oppa I'm scared of horror movies. I need to hold someone.

Bambam : Stupid that's a good idea. If you hold him and talk with him it's gonna be more effective.

Y/N became happy

Y/N happily : Ok then

This was a chance after a long time.

When they entered everybody sat differently as couples.

《Lisa+Bambam》

《Jisoo +Jackson》

《In-Yeop +Jennie》

In-Yeop had an empty seat on the other side. When Y/N went to sit with In-Yeop....

In-Yeop : Y/N can you sit somewhere else please?

Y/N : Well you know that I'm scared of watching horror movies.Can I sit with you?

Jennie : Look there are some seats empty behind. You have to try new things and be brave.

Y/N's eyes got tearful but she went. She saw that most of the seats were full but far behind she found an empty seat. She sat there.

After a bit the movie started. At first it wasn't very scary so  Y/N was watching. Then suddenly a jump scare popped up.

Y/N screamed : Ahh!!

She closed his eyes in fear.

After some time

??? : Now you can watch. There's no ghost scenes.

Y/N heard a sweet voice beside her.She opened her eyes and looked at that person and it was a handsome man who was smiling sweetly.

But Y/N got embarrassed immediately after she realized that she was holding that man's collar with one hand and holding his hand with the other.

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

I hope you liked the chapter

Love you all❤❤❤❤

If you like the story please give vote ⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 4.6K 15
Description: Park Haesung (You) recently tranferred to another school during midterm due to your parents divorce. The reason for that was... You coul...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3K 90 4
"HE IS A PSYCHOPATH HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HIS.."
5K 95 5
Where Lee Y/N falls for her best friend Min Yoongi who is part of a worldwide boy band.