How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)

8.8K 133 129
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

It was an ordinary evening for our 15-year-old boy named (Y/N) (L/N) who lives a very average life with his family and friends.

So right now, (Y/N) was playing the MMORPG Cross Reverie with his two in-game friends Leafa and Diablo.

Takuma Sakamoto's character was Diablo and is known as the true Demon King.

While (Y/N) and Suguha Kirigaya (a.k.a Leafa) were his juniors aka apprentices to the Demon King.

(A/N: To the Scaramouche/Wanderer fans. I have to apologize, (Y/N) won't be acting like Scaramouche from Genshin Impact. He'll be just himself throughout the entire story with Scaramouche/Wanderer's abilities and a few abilities from other Anime. Plus, you'll be wearing Scaramouche's hat that will cover your tiny devil horns, but the devil tail won't be added. Just the horns and the hat.)

(Y/N): Hm? I sense two presences coming towards us, Senpai.

Diablo: Is that so? Be sure to eliminate them.

Leafa & (Y/N): Roger that.

That's when two people came in. One was a guy with brown hair and the other was a female with long purple hair.

Leafa: Hoo boy, those two are a couple. Let's go and kill'em.

(Y/N): You got it.

That's when the brown-haired dude summons out two red portals and fires out fire balls at you and Leafa.

That's when the ring on your right hand starts glowing red as all of the fireballs that were sent to attack you and Leafa immediately disappeared along with the couple's mana.

(Y/N): Sorry, friends.

The ring that you equipped is called the Ring of Nullification. The ring's power is to disable the opponent's magical attacks for one minute, you only use it when it's necessary.

Both the lovers were helpless until Leafa lifts the two lovers using her Psychokinesis skill from her right hand as she forms an evil smirk and said...

Leafa: Say goodbye!

Leafa closes her right fist and then the couple were blown up instantly in a one-shot kill.

Leafa: Hmph, dirty fireworks!

-Outside the Real World-

Takuma: Hahaha! My juniors are strongest then you two lovers! MMOs aren't mere games! Have you learned your lesson, normies?!

(Y/N): Sheesh dude, keep it down, you're hurting my ears for a bit.

Takuma: Ah, sorry bout that, man.

(Y/N): It's all good.

Suguha: Ahahaha, oh you two~

Outside in the real world, you were having a voice chat with Takuma and Suguha through Discord.

The three of you were good friends in Cross Reverie in-game. They were forming some good friendships, had funny conversations, and watched memes and movies through Discord, and such.

From the beginning during your introduction to Cross Reverie, Suguha introduces you to Takuma and was a bit distrustful towards you upon meeting a new friend.

You then asked Suguha about him and she tells you about his sad backstory that he became a shut-in because of feeling the betrayal of friendship in his younger years and having no friends which made you feel pity for him. Plus, Suguha was the first to make a sincere and legitimate friendship with Takuma through in-game and Discord in Cross Reverie.

Later on, you slowly start to form a friendship with Takuma like Suguha did to him so he'll have to know what true friendship feels like to have that he never had in his life.

Backstory aside, (Y/N), Takuma, and Suguha continued playing Cross Reverie for a bit until you looked at the clock and it was now 9:30 PM.

(Y/N): Hey Sugu, it's almost ten o'clock. We should get some sleep soon tomorrow for school.

Suguha: Oh, sure! We'll see you again, Takuma!

Takuma: Yeah, see you two.

You then turned off voice chat, exited Discord, and start shutting down your computer to get some good sleep for tomorrow's school.

Unfortunately, something happened to you, a bright light appears in front of your eyes until you felt someone kissing you on your right cheek.

(Y/N) & ???: Huh?

You turned to your right and see an elf girl who was kissing your right cheek. She had green clothes, long yellow hair, a large chest, and a bow.

(Y/N): What the?!

You then fell back and hit the floor from the sudden kiss on the cheek.

???: Whoa, did the summon just talked?!

??? 2: O-Oh my! Are you okay?!

(Y/N): I-I'm okay...!

???: Here, let me help!

The elf woman offered her hand out to you which you accepted as the elf girl helped you get back up on your feet.

(Y/N): Thanks.

???: Don't mention it!

The elf girl says with a wink on her face as you nodded back in reply. You looked behind the elf girl to see a pantherian girl whose outfit that is a mix of purple and dark purple, showing her exposed stomach.

You then turn to your left and your eyes widened in shock upon seeing the two familiar faces.

(Y/N): Takuma!? Sugu?!

Leafa (Suguha): (Y/N)!?

Diablo (Takuma): You guys are here too!?

The three of you pointed at each other in a shocking way upon seeing each other's familiar faces except you three had your in-game avatars.

(A/N: Leafa on the left, (Y/N) on the center, Diablo on the right.)

Elf Girl: Wow, those two other summons talked too!

Pantherian Girl: And with that, the enslavement ritual is complete.

Elf Girl: Yay, I did it! I summoned not one, but three! I'm really lucky today!

Pantherian Girl: Try not to get the wrong idea. I'm the one who summoned them.

While the Elf Girl and the Pantherian Girl started arguing with each other, you started talking with Diablo (Takuma) and Leafa (Suguha) about the current situation.

(Y/N): What the hell just happened?

Leafa: I don't know. The last time I remember is when I shut my laptop off after we were done playing Cross Reverie with Takuma.

(Y/N): Same here, Sugu!

Diablo: Same as you two, but I continued playing the game after you two left, and then I was here! Are we fucking dreaming?!

Leafa pinches her left cheek and felt the sting of pain.

Leafa: I feel the pain...This is NOT a dream!

Diablo: What did you say?!

Patherian Girl: Sheesh, you three! Keep it down!

(Y/N): Ah, sorry about that. We were just freaking out for a bit.

Leafa: Say, where we are right now?

Elf Girl: Here? This is Starfall Tower.

(Y/N)/Leafa/Diablo: (Starfall Tower?!)

Starfall Tower. A summoning point in Cross Reverie. It's supposed to be a spot where you can summon and enslave new Summons.

(Y/N): (If we are in Starfall Tower...)

Leafa: (Then that means...!)

Diabolo: (We were summoned here?!)

You, Leafa, and Diablo thought to yourselves with shocked expressions.

Elf Girl: Whoa, are you three okay?

Leafa: We're fine, we're fine.

Leafa said with her hands in front of her in a dismissive way.

Elf Girl: Okay then!

Patherian Girl: Look, there are only three of them. The two of us girls can pick one of those three and leave the other.

Elf Girl: Leave the other one!? That's just cruel! We should keep those three instead!

Both the Pantherian Girl and Elf Girl continued arguing again until Takuma spoke up in his Diablo acting.

Diablo: You should cease your trivial arguing.

Elf Girl & Pantherian Girl: Huh?

Diablo: You currently stand before Diablo, and his apprentices!

Leafa: *Whispers to (Y/N)* Oh boy, the start of an act as a Demon Lord begins.

(Y/N): Mmhm.

Diablo: Please quiet your mouths, you two. The Demon Lord is talking to the girls.

Both you and Leafa did a thumb up at Diablo.

Diablo: (Okay! This game's helping me out. If I do the Demon Lord act that I did for my opponents, I can make this work!) I hereby command you both...Shake hands and make up. With a smile!

Pantherian Girl: Who would ever want to make up with this fat Elf?

Suddenly, a green aura surrounds the Pantherian girl. The elf girl was confused by this until she was also surrounded by a green aura.

Both the Pantherian Girl and the Elf Girl were forced to shake hands with a smile at each other.

Pantherian Girl: What's going on here?

Suddenly, metal collars appeared around the two girl's necks.

Pantherian Girl: Huh?

Elf Girl: Huh?

Diablo: (Huh?!)

(Y/N): Dude, what the heck?

Diablo (Takuma): I didn't expect the collars to appear on those two!

Leafa: Welp, you just did.

-Mini Time Skip-

Later, the five of you walked back down to the ground from the Starfall Tower.

You, Leafa, and Diablo were following the Panthrian and the Elf to the city.

Elf Girl: I thought this was supposed to appear on the Summon!

Pantherian Girl: I was sure the ritual that would place the slave collar on them succeeded...

(Y/N): Wait, you two used the Enslavement Ritual on us?

Pantherian Girl: Yes.

That's when Diablo grabbed you and Leafa's shoulders to get your attention.

Leafa: What is it?

Diablo (Takuma): *Whispers* I think it was this.

Diablo lifts his left arm, showing the ring that reflects all the magic attacks that was obtained from the event.

(Y/N): Damn, dude. You used the ring to reflect back the Enslavement Ritual on them?

Diablo (Takuma): *Nods* Mm. Must've been automatically activated.

Leafa: Well, it's too late to turn back now.

Diablo nodded in confirmation.

Diablo: Magic has no effect on me. I possess the power to reflect all magic, so your Enslavement Ritual was cast on yourselves instead.

Elf Girl: What?! I don't want to be enslaved to a Summon!

Pantherian Girl: Then, how about those two? How come they don't have a collar like us?

(Y/N): Well, that's because I also possess the power to disable all magical attacks. If my opponent uses a magical attack on me, I can use the ring's power to easily disable my opponent's magic for one minute. And that means that the Enslavement Ritual doesn't work on me and Leafa.

Leafa: Yup, yup.

Elf Girl: For real?!

(Y/N): Correct, madam.

Pantherian Girl: But isn't it already past one minute? We got off the tower a few minutes ago. It should've been worn off by now.

Leafa: That's how the ring works, but it's really strange that the effect didn't wear off after one minute.

(Y/N): Could it be that Diablo's ring reflected back the enslavement ritual to protect us?

Diablo: (The heck if I know that would work?! The ring itself only worked for me! I never tried out the ring to protect (Y/N) and Suguha during Cross Reverie!) Hmph, it's either highly possible that my ring protected you two because you're my apprentices or your ring's probably bugged out, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Not sure about that, but whatever.

You said with a nonchalant shrug.

Elf Girl: *Pouts* Well, that's just great...

Pantherian Girl: At any rate, we'll need to return to the city and look for a way to dispel it. You three are coming with us too, okay?

(Y/N): We'll follow your lead then.

Pantherian Girl: That's good.

Elf Girl: Oh, yeah! We haven't told you our names yet.

Pantherian Girl: Good grief, but you're carefree. At a time like this, too. But won't it be difficult for them to talk to us?

Leafa: Hey, who says that we're hard to talk to?

Pantherian Girl: Sorry about that.

Shera: *Chest bounces* I'm Shera L. Greenwood. For various reasons, I'm hoping to become an adventurer. *Smiles* Nice to meet you!

Rem: I'm Rem Galleu. I need to keep proving my strength as an adventurer, so please lend me your power.

Shera: These three must be worth of hundred man each and I bet no one has three summons that could talk.

Diablo: Fools. We are no Summons!

Rem: Okay, then what are you?

Diablo: (I'm just a plain shut-in. But I can't tell them that...) I am Diablo. The one feared as the Demon Lord!

Rem: And you two?

Rem asked turning to you and Leafa.

Leafa: The name's Leafa. An apprentice to the Demon Lord Diablo from another world.

(Y/N): You can call me (Y/N) (L/N). I am currently 15 years old. Not that you'd care, but I reside in (Hometown/Name) from another world as an apprentice to the Demon Lord, also I am not in a relationship.

Rem & Shera: ...

Diablo (Takuma): (Oh boy, (Y/N)'s pulling out the Yoshikage Kira introduction.)

(Y/N): I have a part-time job from another world working at a local restaurant at (Restaurant/Name). I don't like smoking, but I do take some occasional drinks. I'm always in bed by 10 PM and get some sleep for over 8 hours each night.

Rem: Uh...

(Y/N): Before getting to bed, I must drink warm chocolate milk and perform 5 minutes of stretches after finishing my studies as a student and my part-time job, then I wake up feeling refreshed and charged like a newborn baby. The last check-up I got from my doctor is that I'm perfectly in good health. That is all, thank you very much.

You finished introducing yourself with a blank expression.

Rem: I won't lie...your introduction gives me the creeps...

Rem says while rubbing her arms because of the goosebumps.

Leafa: That's his introduction when he meets new people sometimes. (Y/N)'s not a bad person with his normal routine in life.

Shera: *Starry Eye and Excited* That's interesting! My very first summon is a Demon Lord and his apprentices! Am I amazing or what?

Rem: I summoned them.

Shera: No, I did!

Rem: I did!

Shera: I did!

Diablo: Jeez, all you two do is fight! I thought we were heading into the city!

Shera: We are going there! With you guys at my side, I can finally register as a Summoner with the Adventurer's Guild!

Diablo: (Jeez, how did this all happen? There's so much I don't know. Well, I've got Leafa and (Y/N) with him, I'm sure nothing goes wrong.)

-Mini Time Skip-

Later, the five of you arrived at a city called Border City Faltra.

Upon entering the city, You, Diablo, and Leafa were amazed at the environment around you three.

There were a lot of demi-humans and few humans around.

Rem: This is the inn.

Once the five of you entered the Inn, you were greeted by a Pantherian girl wearing a maid outfit behind the counter. Plus, her Pantherian ears and tail are like a leopard's.

Mei: I'm Mei-chan, the idol of Peace of Mind Inn! *Strikes a cute pose*

Rem: Diablo?

Shera: What are you doing? We're staying at this inn.

You and Leafa looked over to Diablo who was feeling sick because of being outside with crowds.

Diablo (Takuma): (Th-The crowds are making me nauseous...)

(Y/N): Diablo, if you're gonna start puking, do it somewhere else.

Diablo (Takuma): Please shut up...!

Takuma says, breaking his Demon Lord character.

Rem: Hey, I'd like to have these people stay in the same room with me.

Diablo (Takuma) was shocked upon hearing that.

Leafa: Now, hang on. Don't we need some extra rooms for five people?

Leafa questions.

Shera: Sorry, I don't have the money to rent some for us.

(Y/N): Bruh, that's a pity.

Diablo: Then, where can we even sleep?

Rem: There's no need for that. Those three will be staying in my room.

Shera: Huh?! Why?!

Rem: I'm the one who summoned, (Y/N), Leafa, and Diablo. It's natural for them to stay with their master.

Shera: I'm the one who summoned them!

Mei: C'mon, you're just being a nuisance if you fight at our reception desk!

Leafa: Wait, wait, you two. I think have a suggestion.

Leafa spoke up as everyone turned to her.

Leafa: Why don't we have a room that has two beds? That way, we can try to be comfortable with ourselves.

(Y/N): IF the two beds are big enough to share two or three people.

Mei: That can be arranged~!

...

Not long afterward, the five of you arrived at the room that Mei showed you all.

Rem: Huh, not too bad.

Shera: Two beds are big enough to share for the five of us!

Diablo: (Three girls and two guys in a room with only two beds, huh? The bed on the left is where (Y/N) and Leafa would sleep together. The bed on right is where I would be sleeping with Rem and Shera! Is this leading to some actual nighttime Demon Lord play?! No way! I couldn't handle it! I'd die! No, wait! (Y/N) and Suguha is in this room with us!)

Diablo thought to himself until there were several knocks on the door.

Rem: Come in.

The door opens, revealing three people.

One was a woman with purple hair and purple colored eyes, red lipstick, a staff, and was wearing a decent mage outfit. While the other two were just wearing green robes.

(Y/N): (Who is this lady? I'm sensing familiarity upon seeing her.)

???: Rem-san, everyone...

Shera: Ah...!

????: It's my first time meeting you two, isn't it? I'm known as Celestine Baudelarie.

Diablo: (Celestine? That sounds familiar...)

Leafa: Wait, aren't you the head of the Mage's Association of this town?

Celestine: Call me Celes, okay?

Diablo: (I knew I'd hear her name before! The head of the Mage's Association is an important character who maintains the barrier protecting this town. At least in the game, she was. What is someone that important doing here?)

Celestine: Today, I had some business with Rem-san, but...

Celestine then sees the metal collars around Shera and Rem's necks and her eyes turned to you, Leafa, and Diablo.

Celestine: I'd love to hear your story, as well.

-Mini Time Skip-

A couple of minutes later, everyone arrived at the Tavern area below the Inn where anyone could eat.

Rem explained the whole situation about the metal collars while Shera was happily eating her food with her chest bouncing around which can be noticed by Diablo.

Celestine: A reflection of the Enslavement Ritual? That's quite a serious matter. Diablo-san, are you able to release them, by any chance?

Diablo: I can't. It wasn't even my choice to enslave them. If I could release them, I would have already.

Celestine: I see. What about you two? (Y/N) and Leafa?

(Y/N): Leafa and I are the same as Diablo, we don't have any type of magic to release them.

Leafa: Yeah, we're really sorry...

Celestine: No need to apologize. *Sigh* Looks like we'll have to research this from scratch, then.

Rem: Please do.

Diablo: By the way, what business did the head of the Mage's Association have here? I'll permit you to share that with me.

Celestine's Assistant 1: How dare you speak to Lady Baudelaire like that?! I'll have no mercy on you if you don't show respect!

One of Celestine's assistants yelled at Diablo which made the Demon Lord flinch upon hearing that.

Diablo: (Man, this guy is scary! Was I being that haughty? But I have no choice! I can't get myself to talk any other way!)

Celestine: Galluk-san...

That's when Diablo spoke up with a scary face to Galluk.

Diablo: Don't speak to me so lightly, plebeian!

Galluk retorted back after hearing Diablo's angered words.

Leafa: (Nice going, Takuma.)

Celestine: Galluk-san, you're being rude.

Diablo slumped forward with his head down as if he doesn't want to be there talking to people.

Diablo: (Talking to others is so exhausting...)

You then patted Diablo's back to reassure him.

Rem: Celes, I don't want to go to the Mage's Association Headquarters, and I don't want any bodyguards assigned to me.

Celestine: Rem-san...Listen, I'm only trying to help you. You're very important to our world.

Rem: I'm grateful for your consideration. But I can protect myself.

Celestine: I see.

(Y/N): (Hmm, Rem is feeling down...I wonder what's bothering her...)

You thought to yourself just by looking at Rem's expression.

Celestine: I'll be taking my leave. I'll look into the matter of releasing you from your collars.

Rem: Thank you...

Celestine: See you.

While Celes was walking away, Galluk gives Diablo a glare to him before joining up with Celestine along with the other Assistant.

Leafa: Hey Rem, you seemed to be down through the whole conversation. Is there something wrong with you?

Leafa asked out of curiosity.

Rem: I'm fine.

Diablo: Is that so? Then, you must be holding some secret that you don't want to wish to share it with others.

Rem: That's not true.

Diablo perked his head up upon hearing Rem's response.

Diablo: (My gamer's intuition is tingling! The problem this girl's facing is important to the storyline! The kind that makes the power go out of their way, that she can't easily share with others! The kind that suddenly gets revealed when it's too late, but could've been easily dealt with if only we all knew earlier! I have to uncover her secret as soon as possible!)

Diablo thought to himself until he starts carrying Rem on the top of his left shoulder.

Rem: Ah!

Diablo: Heh, you're light!

Rem: Hey!

(Y/N): Whoa, dude.

Shera: Where are you going?

Shera asked with a scared face while Leafa looks at Diablo with a "Sus" expression.

Diablo: This one refuses to speak, so I'm going to torture her.

You and Leafa looked at each other and thought to yourselves..."There's no way he's seriously doing that..."

Shera: Okay, I'll just eat my food.

Shera says as she stuffs her face with bread trying to light up the situation for herself. Rem looks at you and Leafa for help.

Leafa pulls out a sign that came out of nowhere and it says "If anything goes wrong, call us."

Rem widened her eyes for a bit before giving a nod in reply as she then got carried by Diablo to the room.

Shera: A...Are they going to be okay...?

Shera asked with concern.

(Y/N): I'm sure they are.

Leafa: They'd better be. Don't want to cause a ruckus in the Inn.

That's when you felt your stomach rumbling, indicating that you were hungry.

Shera: Here. Have one.

Shera offers you bread with a smile on her face.

(Y/N): Oh, that will not be needed.

Shera: Huh? You can't go without an empty stomach!

You then give her a smirk and said...

(Y/N): Don't worry, I got my own food.

Shera: Oh?

You then picked up three pebbles from your pocket and placed them on the table.

Shera: Pebbles? Are you going to eat pebbles for food?

Shera asked in confusion.

Leafa: You can say that again, but (Y/N)'s got a magic spell in his sleeve to make the pebbles tasty.

Shera: Eh? You can do that?

(Y/N): Of course! Check this out.

You then pointed the pebbles with your index from your right hand and said...

(Y/N): Turn these pebbles into pudding!

A pink laser beam came out from your index finger as it fires directly toward the three pebbles.

A pink aura surrounds the pebbles as the three of you watched the pebbles suddenly turn into pudding!

(Y/N): Ta-dah!

Shera: Ooh! What are these things? They look really delicious!

Leafa: *Takes one of the plates* This thing here is called "Pudding" it's a custard dessert that is really tasty.

Shera: Really?!

(Y/N): Yeah. Try one for yourself, Shera.

Shera: Thank you very much!

Shera takes one of the plates that has pudding in it. She grabs the spoon and scoops a bit of it as she takes it into her mouth.

Suddenly, her eyes turned into stars upon tasting the pudding for the first time.

Shera: MMMM~!! It's so delicious!!

Shera then starts eating the pudding like there's no tomorrow.

Shera: Ah~! Can I get another one?

Shera asked with a smile and the empty plate in her hands at you.

(Y/N): (Sheesh, she's quite gluttonous...) Alright, here you go.

You then aimed at Shera's empty plate and fire your skill called Food Beam to create another fresh pudding on her plate.

Shera: Thank you very much!

Everyone around in the Tavern was all sweat dropping.

Leafa: (I have a sudden feeling that she's the Goku of this world except Shera is not a Saiyan...)

That's when everyone hears noises above you which is the first floor as all of you can hear someone making a loud moan or a scream heard from above.

(Y/N): What kind of "torture" are they doing?

You asked with a suspicious expression.

Leafa: *Sigh* I'll go check it out, you two wait here.

Shera: Sure *continues eating*

(Y/N): Be careful.

Leafa nodded in reply as she went up the stairs to check if something is up with Diablo and Rem.

Leafa quietly makes her way to the room and hears Diablo and Rem talking behind the door as she starts to use her Enhanced Hearing skill to listen to the conversation.

Diablo: A-Are you hurt?

Rem: No, I'm happy. *Wipes her tears* You said you'd accept me, no matter the circumstances.

Diablo: Indeed.

Rem: No one has ever said that to me.

Diablo stayed silent for a moment until Rem spoke up about her secret.

Rem: The soul of the Demon Lord Krebskulm is sealed within me.

Diablo: What?!

Leafa: (Huh? Krebskulm? The one who is a powerful boss in Cross Reverie?)

Rem: My ultimate goal is to defeat the Demon Lord Krebskulm that lies within me and extinguish her soul.

Diablo: Makes sense. Judging from the conversation with Celes, then, it seems fair to assume the Demon Lord Krebskulm will be released when you die. On top of that, there's presently no way to extract her soul aside from your death. If they did have the means to extract her, they'd surround you with the full military might of the world, pull her out, and defeat her. Also, judging by the way those around you act, Celes is the only person who knows about your connection to Krebskulm. Am I wrong?

Rem: Y-You've got it.

Diablo: Did your mother also house the soul of Krebskulm?

Rem nodded in response.

Diablo (Takuma): (So it's hereditary. What a cruel fate for such a girl If this was part of the game lore, I'd be railing on the developers. Hmm...why do I feel like someone's outside listening in?)

Takuma thought to himself until he spoke up in his Diablo act.

Diablo: Hey, is someone out there? Come on out!

Leafa: (Crap, how the heck did he know that I'm outside the room?)

Leafa thought to herself with a surprised face before she entered the room.

Leafa: Sorry, Senpai. We heard Rem's noises so I went up and check if anything is okay.

Leafa asked with her arms folded and a stern expression.

Diablo: (Oh shit, I didn't know that the noises Rem makes literally can be heard below us...!)

Leafa: But anyways though, we need to get rid of those collars off of Rem and Shera.

Diablo: Yeah, but this is more important and should be dealt with.

That's when Leafa and Diablo saw Rem's eyes start tearing up and was now crying.

Leafa: Rem, what's wrong?

Rem: *Wipes her tears* Sorry, it's just that I'm so happy that you two want to help me get rid of Krebskulm...

Diablo: You underestimate us too much. I'm not so weak as to leave you over something that petty.

Diablo says until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: Hey Senpai.

Diablo: What is it?

Leafa: Can I talk to you about something in private?

Diablo looks back at Rem who was slowly calming herself down from crying.

Rem: Go ahead...

Diablo: Alright.

Diablo stood up from the bed as he and Leafa left the room to have a private talk.

Diablo (Takuma): So, what is it that you want to talk about?

Leafa: Should we tell (Y/N) about Rem's situation? I mean, the three of us know who Krebskulm is.

Diablo thinks for a moment before speaking up.

Diablo (Takuma): Sure, be sure that Shera isn't around, got it?

Leafa: I will.

-Mini Time Skip-

Later on, Rem was fully asleep in bed when Shera came to check on her friend. Leafa told you about Krebskulm and you were a little shocked upon hearing that information and you eventually agreed to help.

So right now, You, Leafa, and diablo were out in the city at night as the three of you were sitting on a well.

(Y/N): Still trying to process things out, Senpai?

Diablo (Takuma): Yeah. I mean, the three of us arrived in a real Cross Reverie game and everything around us just feels surreal!

Leafa: I get that feeling, too. It almost feels like we're inside a Virtual Reality.

(Y/N): You can say that again, Sugu.

That's when you feel five magical sources coming towards you three.

(Y/N): Senpai, Leafa, we've got company.

Both Diablo and Leafa were alarmed at what you told them until someone spoke up...

???: Hey Demon!

The three of you turned to see a Galluk and he brought four people with him. Plus, they were slightly drunk and Galluk was carrying a bottle of liquor in his right hand.

Diablo: You're Celes's...

Galluk: We can't stand by and watch you wander around this late at night. Demi-Humanas are savages, after all!

Galluk says his horrible joke to his friends which made them laugh.

Leafa: This guy...

Leafa muttered with her arms folded with a stern expression until we see Diablo getting up from his seat.

Galluk: What? Running away?

(Y/N): Hey...

Galluk and his friends turned to you as you start speaking up to them.

(Y/N): As Diablo said to you before, do not dare speak to him lightly.

You tell them with politeness.

Galluk: You two his kids or something? It's my business with him! Not you or that Demon girl over there!

Leaf: You watch your tone...

Diablo: Let's just leave. Don't waste your energy on these plebeians.

(Y/N) & Leafa: As you wish.

Both you and Leafa followed Diablo behind while he was taking the lead, trying to avoid the conflict.

Galluk: Hold it!

Out of reflex, you grabbed the bottle of liquor that is almost thrown toward Diablo's back.

Galluk: I'm not plebeian. I'm Galluk! I won't overlook your rude attitude!

Diablo: You would preach manners while throwing liquor bottles at someone?

Galluk: I'm close to the head of the Mage's Association in rank! I'm not trash like you, who isn't useful to anyone!

Leafa: If you are not trash to others, then why don't you try to get real with us?

Leafa said to them with a serious tone of her voice which made Galluk flinch a little until he regained his composure with a grin on his face until he reaches for something in his back pocket.

Galluk: I didn't like you from the moment I laid eyes on you.

Galluk then throws a crystal on the ground and it unleashes a green tornado around the area while Galluk was laughing at what he was doing.

Galluk: This is the end of your rude attitude! After this, you'll be begging for your life! It's the most powerful Summon, able to burn everything to death! Come forth, Salamander!

Galluk says as the green tornado dissipates, revealing a huge monstrous red lizard.

Random Associate 1: Galluk! You're using a Summon in the city?!

Galluk: Shut up! This is a level 30 Salamander! If you apologize now, I'll burn you off with a few burns...Thought it might be too powerful and kill you anyway!

(Y/N): Salamander that burns us to death, huh...

Diablo (Takuma): Really? You're kidding...Level 30?

Leafa: That's literally weak.

That's when the Salamander unleash his fires his flames of breath onto you three and it caused a fire around the area.

Random Associate 2: Y-You've done it now!

Galluk: Shut up! This is punishment!

Galluk says with arrogance until he hears a familiar voice...

Diablo: That's it?

Galluk was shocked to hear Diablo's voice until we see the flames were moved aside and we see You, Diablo, and Leafa were fully not harmed by the Salamander's flames.

(Y/N): *Lowers hat* Give us a break. A level 30 is nothing compared to our levels.

Galluk: Wha!? K-Kill them, Salamander!

Salamander fires its flames of breath onto you three, but it did nothing as You, Leafa, and Diablo were casually tanking it while walking toward them.

Galluk: Kill them, kill them, kill them! Kill those insolent good-for-nothings!

Leafa: Keep up the flames, friend! We're literally bathing out here, you know!

Leafa says playfully behind the flames.

Galluka: Shut up! Just shut up and burn!

Diablo: Let me tell you something.

Diablo says as the Salamander stops spewing flames and Diablo starts revealing his level to them.

Diablo: I'm level 150.

Galluk: O-One hundred and fifty?!

(Y/N): Besides, Diablo's not the only one who has that high level!

Leafa: There are two beside him. Me and (Y/N).

Galluka: W-What?! Three people have level 150?! No way...No one like that can exist!

Diablo: Oh, they do exist, my friends...

Diablo says as he pulls out his staff behind his back. Leafa extends her right hand, summoning her sword. You held your left hand and show a ball that is made out of Wind magic.

Galluk: Kill them!

Galluk commands the Salamander to continue burning you three until...

Diablo: Leafa, (Y/N)!

Leafa then quickly unsheathes her sword in a blink of an eye, unleashing a vertical slash on the Salamander's head while you also fired two wind blades onto the Salamander's limbs with sharp precision.

The Salamander stood there motionless until Leafa slowly puts her sword back into her sheathe while you moved your left hand to dissipate your Wind Magic in perfect sync.

That's when the Salamander's head was sliced in half, dropping them onto the ground. While its limbs were also cut off in half by your Wind Blades as the Salamander falls onto the ground with a head and its limbs cut off.

Diablo: And now...Explosion!!

Diablo points his wand at the body of the Salamander, unleashing a powerful explosion from his wand, and evaporating the remains of the Salamander.

Once the dust cloud fades away, we see fresh burn marks on the ground where the Salamander was evaporated.

Galluk: Wh-What?! This...This is impossible!

(Y/N): *Whispers to Diablo* Ooh boy, you made a bit of a mess here, Senpai.

Diablo (Takuma): *Whispers back to (Y/N)* I thought I held back quite a bit. I guess my strength is the same as Diablo's.

Leafa: *Whispers to join in* Same as our own in-game stats of our characters, too.

Diablo (Takuma): *Smiles in amusement* Goddamn...

Galluk: You guys are just Demi-Human. You're useless trash. How could this be? Who the hell are you guys?!

You, Diablo, and Leafa glanced at each other and started introducing yourselves.

Diablo: My name is Diablo! I am a Demon Lord from another world!

Leafa: I am Leafa, a Demon Elf from another world! And this here is (Y/N) (L/N), a Half-Demon!

(Y/N): Hi~!

You greeted Galluk with a friendly wave and a smile.

Leafa: And the two of us are also from another world as Diablo's apprentices!

...

(A/N: That's that! Stay tuned for Episode 2!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 105 35
Herumi is an 18 years old boy who lives an ordinary life and was living in an orphanage. he lost both of his parents at 8 years. Even his ordinary, t...
400 65 23
- This the SECOND SPECIAL STORY under Crossing Fates Series... kindly read the first four books first. Book 1 - Escape Book 2 - Capture Book 3 - Deta...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
15.5K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...