Cross My Heart and Hope to Sp...

By lala2506

Dear Whomever it may apply to, I'm pleased to inform you that you've been accepted into The Trinity Academy... More

Introducing Alexis
The Academy
Capture the Flag Part 1
Capture the Flag Part 2
Insidiae
The X Team
Waking Up at Midnight
There are worse things I can do
Girls Night Out
Hot & Dangerous
Tightrope
Battle Royale
The Things I Know Now
Fire & Ice
Cabin Fever
Code Red
Fireside Chats
Would You Like to Tango?
Everyone is a Suspect
In Case of Invasion: Break Glass
Dress Warfare
Close Encounters
Mission Impossible
Into the Darkness
Secret Identities
Unmasked
On the Ledge
Mission Accomplished

A Lesson in Seduction

169 7 1
By lala2506

Enjoy! Comment/vote!

*****

I have to admit. There are some perks to this whole Interface thing. And they all have to do with the fact that I am being followed around 24/7 by the hottest guy in the grade. So no, this isn't the worst punishment in the world.

"Will you please give me a heads up next time you decide to skip breakfast?" He struggled to catch his breath as he stepped in place besides me. "I've been looking for you all over school for the past thirty minutes."

"I wasn't hungry." I shrugged, smiling to myself. Seth grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards a secluded area in the hall.

"You are making my job very difficult." He muttered, his eyes scanning every person who walked past us.

"You're life must be so rough." I pouted my lips. "It's not like you're carrying around the single most dangerous object in the spy world." I hissed.

"I don't like this anyone more than you. Following around your whiny ass all day isn't exactly how I'd like to be spending my time, so just do us both a favor and stick to the mission."

"I like it when you talk spy with me." I bit my lip, leaning towards him. "Except when you sound like a total douche." I finished, slamming my foot down on his.

Seth huffed angrily and chased after me. "Like it or not, it's my job to protect you. And if that means I have to lock you in your dorm room and throw away the key, then so be it." He finished, holding open the door to our next class together. I rolled my eyes and brushed past him. Mackenzie waved her hands in the air towards the seat she had saved for me. "Nice try." Seth muttered, yanking me backwards into the seat besides his. I plopped down onto the stool next to him reluctantly. Mackenzie narrowed her eyes at me from across the room.

"Sorry." I mouthed to her, shrugging innocently. She rolled her eyes and turned her focus towards the front of the classroom.

Ben scrambled into class minutes before the bell rang. Ever since finding out about the Interface two days ago, I could barely get myself to look at him. "Hey. stranger." He smiled at me, brushing my shoulder as he walked past. I smiled back, trying to pretend like everything was okay. "I can't wait to hear all about the cabin." He chuckled, taking the open seat next to Mackenzie. I nodded, chuckling along as if what happened in the cabin some sort of inside joke between us. I let out a low sigh of breath, my guilt weighing down on my shoulders.

"This must be hard for you." Seth observed. When I didn't respond, he continued with, "Fishman really reinvented himself this year. A couple weeks ago, he was a computer freak with few friends. Now look at him." I looked at the boy who used to hide behind his glasses, but now confidently went without them. He had grown from the Ben I used to know: stronger, smarter, and even hitting it off with the ladies, completely oblivious to what was inside of him. "There's a reason he can't know the truth, Lex." Seth whispered in my ear. "He might look like us, and even act like us, but he's still not one of us. He wouldn't be able to handle it."

"Don't talk about him like you know him." I shot back. "Ben doesn't deserve to be kept in the dark about all this, he's a good guy." I sighed. "Better than you'll ever be."

"Ouch." Seth smirked, settling into place as our teacher started class.

"Like all of you, I was unpleasantly surprised by the cancellation of Winter Break." Professor Choi started. She was wearing a bright red blouse that was tucked into into her black leather skirt which rubbed against her thighs as she walked. Her stick-straight hair was pulled into a tight bun and her lips were stained a dark red. Professor Choi was arguably one of the "hottest" teachers at the Academy, which was fitting to the fact that she's the Sexual Education Instructor. "So, in order to celebrate our early return to school I've decided to jump right into the exciting stuff." Someone hollered enthusiastically from the back of the room. Professor Choi chuckled, and pulled her long black hair out from the bun it was in. "Who can tell me what it means to seduce someone?" She raised a single-eyebrow as she walked towards a desk with a pairing of boys behind it. "Can you?" She asked, lowering her voice into almost a whisper. Professor Choi's long hair draped over her shoulder as she leaned forward.

"Uh...uh..." The boy stammered, staring at her low-cut red blouse that proudly displayed a full view of her cleavage.

Professor Choi stood up and straightened out her shirt. "And that ladies, is how you seduce a seventeen year old boy." She smiled and began to pull back her hair. The class erupted with laughter. "To seduce is to lure someone with attraction. It is to tempt them into doing exactly what you want." She grabbed a marker and wrote three giant letters on the white board: SEX. "What does sex mean to you?" She asked. "Does it mean making love with someone you care about? Or does it mean fooling around with that hot guy from gym class?" She winked. "Sex is both a weapon and a tool, and because you will soon be taking the throne of Trinity Academy as next year's Seniors, you need to learn how to use it safely and correctly. But first, we must start with seduction. You are your greatest weapon. But you must fully believe in that in order for this to work. I want you to pair yourselves off into groups of two. Once you're ready, I'll be calling you into my office. Each of you will be given a slip of paper. That slip of paper will tell you the information you are trying to extract from your partner. You will then use your own methods of seduction to squeeze the information out of them. Whoever can get the information they need first, wins."

"This should be easy." Seth chuckled as he turned towards me.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I've already done it." He smirked.

I pursed my lips at him. "If you think your such a professional then you shouldn't mind if I volunteer us to go first." I suggested.

"Not at all, sweetheart."

I raised my hand high into the air. "Professor Choi, we're ready."

She nodded and waved us towards her office. We slid out of our chairs and made our way to Choi's office. "At least try to pretend like your not checking me out right now." I told Seth.

"Don't flatter yourself." He smirked.

Professor Choi handed each of us a slip of paper. "The door will be locked, but I will be watching from behind a two-sided mirror in case I need to intervene. So don't get any ideas, perverts." She teased, holding open the door to her office. We walked in tentatively. I waited to hear the "click" of the door locking shut before I unwrinkled my paper.

Seduce your partner into telling you what they did last night.

"Personally, I'm quite disappointed with the arrangement of this office." Seth sighed. He stuck his hands into the pockets of his khaki's and sauntered towards Choi's desk. "I was expecting it to be some sort of sex dungeon or something." What game are you playing, Seth? What is it that your looking for?

"You'd like it if it was a sex dungeon." I agreed. "You're sort of twisted in that way."

"You think I'm twisted?" He raised his eyebrows in interest.

"I think it's twisted that you were so obsessed with getting in my sister's pants that you resorted on cheating on her with me when she wouldn't give you that satisfaction." I replied smoothly, running my hands along the desk.

"Well I think you're twisted."

"Really?" I laughed. "And why is that?"

Taking me by surprise, Seth placed his hands on my sides and roughly pulled me against him. My breath caught in my throat as he trailed his hands along my body. "Because despite everything, you still allow me to do this to you." He whispered. I shoved him off of me, taking a step backwards.

"I'm not allowing you to do anything." I clarified.

Seth closed the space between us and slammed his lips against mine. "Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't enjoy that." I wiped the residue of him off my lips. Without further objection from me, he began to kiss along my neck causing little tingles in my spine. His hands started pulling at my shirt, but I pushed them back done. "Give into temptation, Lex." He blew into my air. "You know you want this."

I pushed Seth against the desk. "You're right, I do." With that, I jumped on top of him. Pressing his head back against the desk, I molded my lips against his. Seth's hands felt along my body and pulled me down on top of him. His fingers traced through my hair while I placed small kisses along his chest. Then as quickly as it started, I pulled away from him and hopped off the desk.

"Why'd you stop?" He sat up.

My lips curled into a smile. "What were you up to last night?"

"You know I can't tell you that." He chuckled, sliding off the desk.

"Why not?"

"That information is highly classified."

"Is it?" I asked, slowly beginning to unbuckle his shirt. I ripped his shirt off of him and threw it onto the floor. I could feel my mouth watering as I rubbed my hands along his perfectly sculpted abs. Seth let out a small moan when I started to kiss his chest. "Tell me Seth, and I promise not to stop."

Seth tugged on my shirt and pulled it off of me. I helped finish the job by sliding off my skirt. "Don't stop." He murmured, picking me off the ground. I straddled my legs around his waist and he pinned my back up against the wall. He tugged on my hair, his lips trailing around the outer edge of my ear. Then randomly, Seth interrupted with, "What color are your bedsheets?"

"What?" His question caught my off guard. I realized the that I was panting for breath.

"I said," He started, kissing my neck. "what color are your bedsheets?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirked. Seth roughly slammed me against the wall causing me to gasp. He lifted my arms above my head and felt his hands along my body. "Maybe if you tell me what you did last night, I'll tell you." I suggested.

"By the time I'm through with you you'll be on the floor begging."

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"I'll let you decide that." He chuckled. He slowly let my feet settle back onto the ground. I gripped the belt around his khaki's and unbuckled it.

"I want you to kiss me." I told him, as his pants sunk to the floor. "Kiss me like you mean it."Seth let out a low whistle, giving me a good look over. My eyes scanned his perfect chest and body. We both looked up, ours eyes connecting, then ran towards each other. We sunk onto the ground and I wrapped my legs around him. "You call that a kiss?" I mocked him.

Seth flipped me around so that he was on top while I was lying against the cold tile floor. "I need you to tell me about last night." I breathed. "It's the only way I can trust you again."

"I can't, Lex. I'm supposed to be protecting you, and that means having to keep information from you."

"You know that I can help. Deep down, somewhere inside of that twisted mind of yours, you know that Figaro is wrong. How can you just stand by and watch Veronica play bait?"

"I care about Veronica, too. If there was another way-"

"There is another way." I whispered, my eyes staring at his lips. Seth bit his lip and leaned towards me. I shook my head. "Not until you talk."

"Figaro called us into her office to tell us that one of the guy's from the cabin leaked information about the Brass Blood Compound. The X Team is orchestrating an mission tonight." With that, he closed the space between us.

When he pulled away for air I stopped him before he could continue. "And that," I paused, brushing back a strand of his hair. "is a lesson in seduction." I sat up and picked myself off the floor.

"You're kidding, right?" He asked in disbelief as I began to pull my clothes back on. "This was all a part of the game?"

"What did you think it was?" I rolled my eyes.

"None of that was real for you? You were using me the entire time?"

"Now you know how I feel." I replied. "You've got some lipstick on your cheek." I pointed out. Then I unwrinkled the slip of paper to show the words written across it. Seth just stood there: half-naked, sweaty, and his face red with anger.

"And by the way," I paused, before exiting Choi's office. "my bed sheets are blue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
571K 51.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
94.4K 1K 94
Are you bored and wondering what to read? Don't worry, I've got a collection of books that I think you wouldn't have known about. So relax and look t...
26.5K 2K 9
[ "Yours, Raven" Book Two ] - At sixteen, Gaius Ronglo, the heartthrob of St. Peter's High School seemed to have it all. From acing his grades to bei...