Double Trouble

By Marvel_B1tch47

Wednesday and Friday Addams were sent to Nevermore Academy after they both got revenge for there brother. Fri... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
New Book Cover
40
41

15

1.9K 38 6
By Marvel_B1tch47

Friday Pov

Me and Wednesday made our way outside to where Enid was painting her boat.

"We have to get back to the woods, but Weems has been watching me like a vulture circling a carcass." Wednesday told Enid making her look up.

"She thinks I'll be in bed but she won't check." I explained once she looked at me.

"And you two want me to cover so that you can return to the scene of a crime that didn't happen?" She asked making me scoff.

"There's proof that it happened look at my head." I said turning around.

"Eww gross." She said with a shudder as I turned to face her.

"I have beekeeping club this afternoon." Wednesday told her as she put a small ponytail in my hair.

Hairstyle:

"She needs you as decoy." I told Enid with a shrug.

"Sorry. Two strikes. I'm busy and bees totally creep me out." She said making me scoff.

"Why don't you ask Thing? Wait, you can't because he's mad at you." Enid said making me roll my eyes

"Why's he mad? He's the one who screwed up." Wednesday asked her confused.

"All I know is that we spent an hour giving each other manis, and he really opened up." Enid said with a smile "He feels like you don't respect him as a person." She said confusing me.

"Technically, he's only a hand." Me and Wednesday said at the same time.

"Wednesday! Friday!" She shouted at us. "He's your family. And he would do anything for you. Go apologize and I'll reconsider helping you." She said making laugh.

"He's still a hand how does he have feelings?" I asked myself confused.

We went to the room and I put more sweets along with drinks in my bag. I grabbed a bottle of cola and my 2.2 litre bottle and started filling it up. I used two bottles and a sixth to fill it up.

Bottle:

(The black one)

"I snapped at you. I'll check my tone in the future." Wednesday told Thing with a sigh. "Now chop-chop, before all our leads turn cold." She said but he didn't move he continued flipping through a magazine on Enid's bed. What is it that you want? Hand cream? Nail buffer?" She listed off before looking at me.

I pointed to my head and she turned back to him.

(New cuticle scissors) I told her in my headm

"New cuticle scissors?" She asked making him stop. "Consider it done." She said making him get up.

(Told you) I said in my head.

"I can still hear you." She said looking at me.

"I know." I said drinking some of my cola. "He wants to tell you something." I said gesturing towards Thing.

"I know I'm stubborn, single -minded and obsessive." She said with a sigh. "But those are all traits of great writers." She told him as he signed.

"Yes. And serial killers." I said making her look at me.

"What's your point?" She asked making me gesture to Thing.

"I have nothing to get off my chest, and I am not submitting to your emotional blackmail." She told him crossing her arms over her chest.

He didn't take that as an answer though.

"Fine." She said with a sigh. "When Rowan showed us this, it confirmed my greatest fear." She said pulling out a picture. "That we're going to be responsible for something terrible." She continued as I saw what the picture was.

It was what Rowan's mother drew but he had no idea who it was out of me and Wednesday.

"Not good terrible, like Ivan. Bad terrible." She continued on. "And I can't let that happen. That's why I need to find out the truth." She said before looking between me and Thing.

"Breathe a word of this to anyone and I will end you." She threatened making me scoff.

"Nah I think I'll tell Bianca and let her tell the whole school." I said sarcastically. "Your my only friend as Enid like you more." I said with a shrug.

We went back to Enid and took her to the bee shed.

"If Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance, look grim, and don't say a word." I told Enid making Wednesday look at me. "That's how you look." I said with a shrug.

"Payback is going to be a bitch." Enid said making me laugh.

"I'd expect nothing less." Wednesday told her with a shrug.

"Blab and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb." I told Eugene making him look at me.

"Snitches get stung. It's hive code." He said as Wednesday came over. "Besides, I should be thanking you both. This is the most girls I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees." He said making roll my eyes.

"Shocking." Me and Wednesday said at the same time.

"I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks." He told us with a smirk.

"The chance that Enid ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than 1%." I said making him look at me.

"So I've still got a shot? Yes!" He cheered making me back away a bit.

Me and Wednesday left the shed before splitting ways. I had to go back to the school to then meet her in the woods.

I went to our room and made it look like I was in bed. I grabbed a packet of blue bonbons.

I made my way to the forest without getting caught. I climbed the a tree and jumped to the next one as I saw Tyler's dad with a dog. I found Wednesday and Tyler behind a tree.

"I assume your father didn't bring the bloodhound to play fetch." I said jumping down making Tyler jump.

"He doesn't tell me shit." He said as I took a drink from my cola. "You must think it's weird I'm stalking him." He said making me scoff.

"No, we consistently stalk our parents." Me and Wednesday said at the same time.

"Hey, wait, what really happened the other night at the festival?" He asked as we walked away. "Look, I swear I won't say anything to my dad." He said making us stop and turn around.

"I thought Rowan was in danger." I said making him look at me. "Turns out I was wrong." I said with a sigh. "Then he proceeded to use his telekinesis to throw me against a tree and choke Wednesday to death." I explained as we turned around.

"Holy shit. Wh... Why would he do that?" He asked as he followed us.

"No idea. That's when this monster came out of the shadows and gutted him." Wednesday said with a shrug

"Whoa. Whoa. So... So you both really saw it? And it didn't try to kill either of you?" He asked making me scoff.

"It actually saved us from Rowan. That's the part I'm trying to figure out. I came here to find something that can prove he was murdered and that we haven't lost our minds." Wednesday continued on making me scoff

"Yet. And it hardly saved my life I had to get like what 10 stitches?" I asked making Tyler look at me.

"What?" He asked making Wednesday grab my arm.

We stopped walking and she lifted up my ponytail. She showed him the stitches making him gasp.

"Jesus." He said as we started walking again.

"Also you have 14." Wednesday said making me stop.

"What?" I asked as she grabbed my hand.

We got to where he was murdered and I spotted something. I walked over the them and crouched down.

"These are Rowan's." I said seeing his glasses.

"I knew it was a cover-up." Wednesday said as I picked them up.

I gasped as my head flew back to see Rowan shouting at Xavier. He used his telekinesis to throw him against the wall.

"What was that about?" Wednesday asked helping me up.

I tapped my head and watched her face for any reaction. He eyes widened slightly in surprise but that was it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 672 23
Morticia Addams, the newly appointed principal of Nevermore has decided to enroll her son, Pugsley and (Y/N) into Nevermore so that the family would...
4.5K 92 13
Camille Addams has always been the opposite of her sister despite how similar they are. While Wednesday despised anything colorful and cheery, Camill...
7.5K 372 30
Five years after graduation, Wednesday Addams and Xavier Thorpe return to Nevermore Academy. Xavier finds his ultimate reward and a bit more as Wedne...
9K 196 21
Nevermore academy is for different kind of children. They are special and also have special abilities. Diana Loney is a witch and is going there with...