My Dear Step Daddy, I love Yo...

By MaskofGloria

What will happen if a step Son falls for his Step father 😲 More

Disclaimer
Charecters Intro
Chapter 1:Tears
chapter 3:Is he really my Step Dad 😳
chapter 4:I'm feeling strange.
Chapter 5: I sorry my baby ❀ I love you (part 1)
Chapter 5-I'm sorry baby ❀ I love you (Part -2:I can't resist).
chapter 6: Let me love You ❀
chapter 7 : I never felt like thisπŸ’“πŸ”ž
chapter 8: Our First Night πŸ”ž
chapter 9- Flashback
Chapter 10: Flashback In Flashback
Chapter 11: Flashback in Flashback 2( I can just be your father)
chapter 12 :You're Only Mine and only mine sweetheart.
chapter -13 Revelation
Not An update

Chapter 2:Leaving the Hell

2.1K 77 19
By MaskofGloria

Warning:sexual abuse, violence ,bad language Read on your own risk.

After crying 2 hours nu was sitting on the floor near his bed having his head on knees, when he heard a knock.

Dia:Hey useless kid if your drama is over then go and wash dirty dishes.

Nu wiped his tears and went down in the kitchen and saw bundles of dirty utensils. He sighed and started washing dishes.

Lara saw Nunew washing alot of dirty utensils alone so she approached Nunew.

Lara:Hey Nunew, (nu turned his face and saw his step mother) Let me help (Lara took dish scrubber from his hands . Nunew was stunned because nobody other than his grandmaa(She passed away when nu was 11 since then nu was facing all this) ever treated nu like a family member and helped him in his chores . He was looking at Lara with confused face as he had always heard then step mother are really bad but in his case in these 4-5 hours she is only women treated nu like family. Lara saw nu's face and smiled.

Lara:what happened Nunew?

Nu:Why are you helping me?

Lara:this is a lot for you to do it, how will you do it alone hmm? ☺(she said with a smile)

Nunew: But you Don't need to. I'll do it by myself , I can.

Lara:Nunew It's alright let me help, we are a family.

Nunew was really getting imotional because nobody in these years has ever talked him with this concern.

At first he wanted to hate Lara due to his mindset which told him that step mothers are always bad, but now because of Lara's behavior he really can't hate the women even though she took her mothers place in his fathers life.

Nunew started to help her Lara was scrubbing and Nunew was washing. After they finished..

Nu:Thank you so much Aunty.

Lara felt a little bad because he called him aunty but she understands so she didn't said anything just given a smile.

Lara:No need to thank me. (she said stoking nu's side of head and left)

At night Lara was in his bed beside his sleeping husband.

Lara(in mind) :That kid is really adorable how can his own family treat him like this. He needs love. His scared eyes were thirsty for love. I'll try my best to be his mother, may be I'm another woman but he is a kid who needs love so I want to be his mother. I wish he get love from all family. If I'm right that kid is kind hearted and imotional who always thinks about others but sometimes it needed to think about yourself first. I'll really try my best.

Next day..

In early morning Nunew was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone (he always has do all house chores and in exchange his so called family let him go college.They do not even have to pay as Nunew was studying on his scholarship ) He was cutting vegetables suddenly he felt hands on his waist and he flinched and tuned around . He saw it was Carl His step mom's brother.

Carl:hey kid what you doing hmm. Doing everything all alone. Let me help (he said still holding nu's waist) .

Nunew :No phi it's alright I'll do it (nu didn't know why but he wasn't feeling good when Carl was touching him so his removed carls hand from himself) .

Carl:C'mon kid let me help ( he got near Nunew and traped him between kitchen counter and him. )

Nunew was really so uncomfortable and now Carl was holding and touching Nunew when Dia called Nunew.

Dia:Nunew come here.

Nu:coming aunty.

Nunew slided from side and run to his aunty.

Dia:what the hell is this Nunew (there was broken vase in her room).

Nunew:aunty i didn't cutts off (she aunty slaped him).

Dia: You aleedy broke vase and Now lying to me. Clean this quickly.

Nunew saw his cousin hinding behind the door, he get that who did this but he didn't say anything started cleaning it because he know nobody gonna belive him.

At evening after coming from college he thown his bag on his bed, changed his clothes and went the kitchen for preparing dinnar. When he reached he saw Lara is already preparing the dinner, when Lara realised someone's presence she tuned and saw Nunew.

Lara :New you're home, here eat this (She handed him A pastry) and make him sit on the table.

Nu:Thank you so much he smiled a little.

Lara:You really look adorable when you smile.
Nunew got a little shy from her words .

Suddenly his cousin popped and took the pastry plate.

Cousin :I'm hungry(he eaten it in one go)

Lara:It was for him.

Cousin:o c'mon he doesn't need to eat special food he can have dinner directly (he left laughing ).
Nunew became sad and Lara was now also sad.

Lara:it's ok new I'll take some snacks for you tomorrow.

Nu:it's alright (he stood to leave but accidently bumped on table which made the antique vase fall on ground, it got shattered) Nu's uncle saw all this.

N uncle:You useless troublesome kid (he scremed by which everyone got there)

Nu:I'm sorry i didn't... Wanted to.. (His voice was trembling).

His uncle approced new and held nu's wrist harshy. Nu was trying to get off grip but he unable to do so.

N uncle:now I'll tell you what you deserve.

He pulled nunew to nu's room and locked the door he unbukled his belt and started beating nu with the belt. Nunew was screming and crying in pain.

Nu:I'm sorry uncle,please i won't do it again, please somebody save me , aahhh... No please .

N uncle: kid like you *smash* deserve this *smash* I'm sorry uncle, please *smash* .

It seems like his uncle was deaf and he was smashing him with belt mercylessly.

Lara was countiniously hitting the door when she saw nu's uncle pulled nu in his room.

Lara:please leave him, he is just a kid, don't do this him.

she was tearing when she was hearing nu's painful screams,

Lara: please leave him I request you please.

N dad: Lara what the hell are doing that kid broke that antique vase, do you know how much expensive it was.

Lara:which kind of father you are he is you son.

N dad rolled his eyes and left as if he don't care.

After 15-20 minutes...

N uncle:if it happens again I'm gonna beat to death
Useless, idiot.

Now N uncle opened the door. Lara rushed to nu and saw him he was coved with long marks of belts at some places he was bleeding . He was barely conscious. She put nu's arm around her shoulder and helped him to lay on the bed.
She ran down to kitchen and came back with hot water, towel and first aid.She removed nu's shirt and started crying by seeing brusies of cruelity on his soft frigile body. She firstly cleansed the little wounds, Nunew flinced but she blow on them to make him feel better she put the ointment on the brusies. And help Nunew to wear tshirt.
Nu was really weak and tired so he slept instantly.

Lara (mind) : I must search his real mother, they are monsters they will kill him like this. I know about his mother as my husband told me everything. They are letting Nunew live in house because according to his grandma's will all property is on his name an he can't give it anyone untill he get 21 .and if something happens to him than all property well directly transferred to orphan welfare NGO. But he is dying here regularly I can't see him like this I must think something.

She didn't slept and thought about what she do and she decided to search for nu's real mother, she wasn't sure but still their was a hope.But she made a plan so that no one offend her.

Next Lara bring His son home (he lives in hostal he is nunew's half brother) .

Lara:Son you'll live here with us now.

Everyone welcomed him and Nunew saw and try to greet him but his half brother(let's call him dawn) was no different from his father he ignored Nunew. Nu really felt sad.

Dia:hey Nunew make something for him.... Hmmh burden (she said and left) nu was still feeling pain but he started making lunch.

At evening...

Nunew got a call from his college about the seminar, his teacher wanted him attend..

Teacher: New You're a bright student me and your profesers wanted you to attend this seminar.

Nu:Sir I'll try to come, I'm really sorry I'm not sure that i could come.

Teacher:It's just for week New.

Nu:Ok sir I'll try my best.

Nunew went to his Grandfather and asked about it...

Nu:Grandpaa please let me go in the seminar in college, it's just for a week, my teachers wanted me to attend it.

Grandpa:No, there is no need for that

Nu:But grandpa.. Cutts -off

Grandpa:I told no then no, no more argument.

Dia: hmmh seminar what you'll do by attending it, you are nothing, want to attend seminar hmmmh... (She said in a sarcastic tone)

Lara popped up from somewhere

Lara:Dad, Dia let him go atleast we'll get realx from for a week (She said sarcastic tone)
Nu was stunned that the woman's tone he thought that the woman who was behaving so well to him even helping him talking like this.

Lara:Atlest we'll get rid of him for one week, he just creates problems

Dia: Finally you realized how much he make us suffer well you're right.
Dad let him go Lara is right.

That is how he got permission to attend seminar..

Nunew quickly packed his bag and was leaving ,Lara saw him leaving for seminar..

Lara:I'm sorry new but if I didn't talked like that they won't let you go.

After Nunew left Lara started her plan and started to dig about nu's mother.

In seminar,
Nunew first day was over he was heading to dorm in which he was going to stay and someone bumped to him, Hey are you blind, (the person said), nu siged an bent to pick his note book an left without saying anything.

Lara's Pov

I got some information about new's mother from the registrars office where my husband and nu's mother was got married. (because both families were against the marriage specially Goyals family) .

I know why everyone hates new, My husband hates because new's mother was very rich and that's why he married to her but when they got divorced she didn't gave a single penny to him I know my husband and his family is so greedy. Dia and her husband hates Nunew because Nunew is so good looking and very good in studies and always won prizes in studies and in regular sports but their son nothing, not even study or anything just always do parties and hangouts and his looks are average too. His grandfather hates him because he is son of Goyal, he never liked her even if she tried her best, only his grandma was the person who truly loved nu, she was the one told me all this when she met that time when I got married to my husband. I really felt bad for the kid but I was helpless, I was pregnant with my husband and I had no one in this world other than my husband and his family.

Next day

Lara's Pov

It's already 10 am. I'm currently in Bankok I'm going to meet Goyal, I found her address yesterday, I told everyone that I'm going shopping for my anniversary as my tomorrow is my anniversary. (Nobody questions me because my mom dad left alot money for me before that car crash when I was 21 that time I met a person who saved because I attempt suicide. I fell in love with when I get to know all about his past, I accepted all that because life is not the same. My husband married me for my money and his greed, it was too late when I get to know this, I was pregnant with him). I got out my thoughts... When driver called me...

Driver:Mam we here.

Lara: ok here you money, you can keep the change.

I'm standing in front of Goyals house. I pressed the bell . A maid opened the door..

Maid:yes who are you and whom do you wanna meet?

Lara:My name is Lara, Actually I want meet Ms. Goyal .

Maid: Please come in, Please take seat I'll call Mrs. Goyal.

I sit on couch when maid said she'll call Mrs. Goyal, Mrs. I guess she got married , of course .

Goyal:What happened Ju why you called me.

Maid :Mam somebody is there to meet you she is in Living room.

Goyal: who the hell came now...

I saw Goyal, she is really beautiful even at this age, no doubt why Nunew is so beautiful.

Goyal:yes, Who are you and how can I help you (she said which annoyed face) .

Well I'm Lara I'm wife of your ex husband.

Goyal:Why the hell are you here.

Actually I wanted to tell you something. I explained each and everything to get that how is Nunew getting tortured every day.

Goyal:So what can I do he is that man's son, I can't do anything, please leave, because my all bonds with that man as well as that boy are broken (she said casuly as if she doesn't care)

Lara:which kindp of mother you are I really mistaken by coming here.

I was leaving with anger but then something stricked my mind.

Now I'm standing in front of a luxury house.
I actually asked about Goyal's father's address from maid. She told about Mr. Jeen.

I pressed the bell an again a maid opened the door,

Maid:yes who are you "actually I wanted to meet Mr. Jeen," I said. sorry for meeting him you need to take the appointment, she started closing the door no please let me talk it's very important, maid wasn't listening but then Mr Jeen appered.

Jeen:What happened?

Maid:Sir this woman cutt-off.

Lara:sir please I wanna talk to you about something sir it's very important.

Jeen:let her in.

Maid: Please come and take seat.

Maid guided me the way to Mr. Jeen's office, while going I saw the house from inside it was so luxurious.

I took seat in Mr. Jeen's office he was sitting there already on Chair of Boss.
He ordered maid to bring Coffee and snacks(author:please I'm also here writing this long chapter please give coffee and snacks too🥺)

Lara : Sir I wanted to talk about you daughter's son, you grandchild.. Cutts off

Jeen:What are you saying my daughter is just 19 and she is in college and she never hides anything from me..

Lara:ha.. But how can it be possible Goyal is in late thirties.

Jeen :oh! , you are taking about goyal

Lara :Why ? You're his father right her maid me given your address.

Jeen:I'm his father- in-law and may be maid got confused because Goyal generally in contact with me as she is like my own daughter.

Note:Mr.jeen doesn't know that Goyal is cheating on zee and living with her boyfriend he thinks that she is taking care of hotel business in other city. Nobody except zee know about Goyals extra marital affir.

Lara:Sir, Goyal has son with his ex husband (She told each and everything about Nunew, his conditions, behavior of her family towards Nunew and everything thing)

Jeen was really so worried angry that how can people treat a kid like this.

Jeen : well Goyal should bring him here I don't have any problem may be that kid is not from our bloodline but Goyal is member of this family and she is my daughter in law so that is my grandchild.He deserves a good life and love.

Note:Jeen is a polite and kind hearted man , he is a business tycoon still he has soft heart who cares for everyone.

Lara:But sir I tried talk Mrs. Goyal but she.... (She sighed)

Jeen:I'm totally aware of her nature, you don't worry I'll do something.

Note:Lara didn't mentioned that Goyal is in the this city so Mr jeen thought she is tried to talk on call.

Jeen quickly called Mr Suiye(Goyals Father) ..

Jeen:I want to talk about something which very important.

Suiye:well what can be more important than business, I'm really busy.

Jeen : Ok buts it's too important meet me when you got some free time.

Suiye:Ok I'll (He get that something really important from Jeen's tone).

Jeen: Thank you so much Lara for telling me all this, you can Go home, I promise I'll give That kid a better life what he deserves.

Lara:thank you so Mr. Jeen me and Nunew are really greatfull.But please sir Try to bring him as fast as you can those monsters kill him everyday .

Jeen :Don't worry just 10-12 days I'll will take him out of that hell.

Time skip...
Authors POV

Lara was now with some dresses and gifts so that no one doubts on her.

After 6- days...
Nunew was now home but Lara didn't get any notification from Mr. Jeen where he said he'll take new 10-12 days

days it's almost a week.
Now regular torture on Nunew was started again.

2 more weeks passed nu get beaten evey little thing and due to some circumstances Lara was not able to help him. As she has to convince everyone that she is on their side . Nu was now totally broken, he became silent like a living dead, just do his work without any word and expression.

One day nu was too tired and he was sleeping on the couch. Carl saw Nunew sleeping his filty eye was already on him ever since he moved here he was just looking for chance. Today he got it nobody was home today, everyone was in party in nabiourhood.
He saw nunew's a little exposed tummy and started touching, due to sudden touch Nunew got scared and opend his eyes and saw carl.

Carl:Hey you boy, c'mon let's do something interesting.

Nu:stay away, please don't come near me.. Nu got up.

Nu tried to ran upstairs but Carl caught him and thowed on ground and hovered him what do you want? Nu said in scared voiced
"Oh boy!" He licked his lips with lust in filty way. "I want you as my fucking toy"

Nu didn't understand what he saying but still he was really feeling disgusted he tried to push him but Carl was strong for him
Please let me go, aahhh.... Nu screamed when Carl ripped his shirt
Aaahhh... Don't do this please it hurts
Nunew said white screaming in pain he was sobbing so hard
Please it hurts so much....
Nu was crying so hard as Carl was bitting his nipples mercilessly.
"Why are you crying I know you like it
Naaaa.... Aaaa please Mom, dad save me it hurts so much...

Nunew was screming and calling his mom dad to save he didn't know what Carl doing with him and why, Carl was bitting him hard his teeth marks were hurting nu frigile soft body. Carl was now stoking new's covered member , nu didn't know why but if was feeling so disgusting he was feeling so much pain from Carl's touch. Carl was trying to make Nunew horney, but the more Carl try ,more Nunew struggle to push and more he cries in pain.

Carl:I thought we'll enjoy together but you are really useless, but I'll take what I want .He starting unbuttoning nu's pants, nunew was feeling so embarrassed and he was literally screaming with his full power when carls flipped him slided his pants down, unzipped himself and started putting his member inside nunew, he was Countiniously screaming and calling for help
Please help me, save me, it hurts, aaahhhh... Please let me go, no... Aaahhh.
Nunew feeling so much pain by just try, Carl was trying but Nunew virgin so he was getting unsuccessful but his harsh tries was hurting alot, he was shocked, confussed and scared, because he didn't even know what's happening with him what Carl is doing to him. In the middle of this carls grip on Nunew hands was loosened (he holded nunew's both wrists on nunew's back (like handcuff ) with his one hand) new took the opportunity and brushed gripped flipped himself and pushed Carl so hard that Carl stricked the corner table got injured on head, Nunew qickly get up fixed his clother started running but Carl caught nu's hairs and throwed him again on floor get on new but before he could do anything Everyone came back, they opend the door and saw this scene. Carl quickly got up...

Carl:Sister he is disgusting, he was seducing me and when I refused he started all this drama.

Nunew was just sitting quite and scared but didn't said single word because he knew nobody gonna trust him. Nu's uncle got full of anger he get near new and slapped him

N uncle: untill now you we're just a burden, and now you're doing this, you charecterless boy I'm gonna kill you today he held nu's arms harshly and started pulling him towards room but before he could sombody stopped... It was goyal...

Goyal:leave my son now.
NDad: you! what the fuck you doing here.

Goyal :I'm here for my son.

Goyal saw condition of her son and an unfamiliar person who was all messy, she instantly understood what happed to him. First time in her life she filled with guilt.

Goyal:How dare you to this to my son she reached Carl and slapped him hard.

Come to me baby come to mumma. (She said opening her arms. )

Nunew brushed his uncle's grip and ran towards his mother and hugged her tightly.

Nu: Maa where were you?*sobbing*.please take me with you .Mumma please don't leave me I'll do what ever you say these people beat so much and treats me as a servant they don't love me and today Carl done something weired to me it's hurts mom, it's hurts alot, he ripped my shirt he removed my clothes, and. Aaaaa mom it feel dirty, it's disgusting. Please don't leave me... (Nunew was sobbing so hard even he was unable to breathe properly.. He was crying so hard in his mother's embrace)

Goyal:shh baby mom here she is not gonna leave baby, I'll take you with me. (She was also crying , she wasn't imotional but still she didn't know why but her heart was aching so bad after seeing his son in this condition, she was filled with guilt and anger)

Come baby let's go (she said while supporting nu to walk )

N dad: you can't take I have his official custody (actually nu's father just wanted the property which still on nu's name so didn't want to let go as if he go them they are not gonna get anything)

Goyal:he is 18 and he can select with whom he wants .

N dad: you're the who wanted to send him orphanage, you abondon him, my.. My... Family raised him(he said in a proud and arrogant tone). He'll be here.

Goyal: She was quite for somethime but, Yes but that is past now I want my son back.

N Dad: I know you want his property that's why you want to take him but that property will be mine and my family's not yours.

Note:Actually nu's father a 50℅ right she wasn't because she loves him or she wanted her son she here because she thretend by his father and father in law.

Flashback.

Suyie came to meet Jeen

Suiye:What is it jeen.

Jeen:you took much time to come.
I don't know how is that kid now I hope he is fine.

Suiye:what are you talking about.

Jeen told everything to Suiye.

Now Suiye was really angry. He was an arrogant person but Nunew is his grand child.

Call Goyal now.

Jeen shocked:I never thought you'll not think once before taking decision of taking that kid.

Suiye:I'm not that imotional though but still he is my grand child, he is my blood I can't leave him suffur and die like this there.

Time skip..

Goyal:What happened dad, why you called me and why my father In law is here.

Suiye: Take my grandchild out that hell . He'll live in panich mansion with You'll.

Goyal:dad I mostly don't live there and why the hell I care my all bonds from that kid are broken, and from when you became this emotional.

Suiye: No argument do as I say other you'll not get a single penny in my money and a single peice of property by Jeen too.

She left with anger... And went to address which was she told to go.

End if flashback

Goyal mind:may be I'm here because of my fathers but still I can't see him like this I also never thought that I'll get emotional but when I saw his teary eyes his sad faced, when he ran towards me and hugged me called me mumma I just can't control my self, I hugged back and took him in embrace.

Goyal: I'll take him with me say whatever you want .

N dad was going to say something when Lara pulled him near her and said something..

Lara:let him go didn't you said he is burden now when his mother is taking him let her take him, there is still 3 years for him to be 21 we'll take him back when he'll turn 21 , he is an emotional fool we'll just do some drama and he'll come back.. Are you understanding. Everyone in the family was near her so everyone heard and agreed.

N dad :ok take but never take him back.

Nu was watching Lara but she avoided his gaze.

Lara mind : sorry new for what I said but it was the only way to convince them, so that you can get out of this hell. Once you get out of this safely I'll
.....

Goyal:she helped him to walk and make him sit on back seat she settled there as well she embraced nu and take his head on her shoulder. And they Drove from there.

At Lara's house,
As quickly Nunew left Lara slapped his brother so hard..

Lara: there isn't any relation between me and you, you monster, didn't you seen his innocence, you crumbled a flower like innocent boy , you scoundral. She grabbed Carl's coller and threw him out side the house get out of my sight..

Hy guys this was may be longest chapter, sorry for making it too long, please bear it, next chapter is gonna zee's and nunew's first meet. That will really exiting I promise(I'll try my best) please forgive my grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 147 7
What happens when your step dad is a sexy hot young man. Explore in this short story. I don't own any of the pictures used in this story. Except my o...
19.5K 850 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
101K 3.4K 30
It's too clichΓ©. New city, new school and having to make all new friends. You've heard of the stories where the girl falls for her step-brother, or b...