chapter 3:Is he really my Step Dad 😳

At Panich house

Authors POV

Goyal's car stopped in front of Panish house. Before getting out of the car Goyal ordered his driver to take something to cover Nunew as his shirt was ripped. The driver went and took a cloth sheet . Goyal covered Nunew with that and helped him to get out.

It was 2:30 Pm so except for the maids and staff nobody was in the house. Nuccy and Chenzee were in college, Jeff was on his shoot, Zee was in office and mew was in The resort to check the status(Mew was currently here with Gulf but People know that Gulf is His Assistant) . She took Nunew inside the luxurious house. New was exploring the place with his eyes.

Nu:Mom am I gonna live here

Goyal:Yes my boy, you'll live here.

Goyal called a maid and told her to prepare a room for Nunew, she told everyone about Nunew already. So everyone knows a that Nunew is gonna live in house as Jeen wanted this . And Jeen was the one who told everyone to accept Nunew.

Goyal called a Butler  and told him take something to eat.
She made Nunew settle on the couch and said...

Goyal :New you should eat something untill you room is ready.

Nu:it's ok mumma I'm fine with any place.

Goyal:No new you are my son . Now you don't have to worry about anything.

Nunew smiled and waiter bring some snacks and a chocolate pastry in front of them.

Nunew:Is it for me (he asked with happy and curious tone).

Goyal:Yes sweetpie, you can eat whatever you want and however you want.

Nunew took the pastry with excitement because he loves chocolate pastry and chocolate too much but there nobody give a damn.
He started eating qickly so he got Hicchcups, Goyal Chuckled and gave him some water.

Goyal:Slowy baby, it's not gonna go anywhere.

Nu:Sorry, I haven't eaten pastry from last 5 years. So I was just...

Goyal really felt very bad because new is her son, he is son of a rich business women and he didn't get to eat a pastry for this long time.. She teared a bit. She didn't knew why she was feeling so imotional. She is a woman who didn't give a damn to anyone ,was looking vulnerable this time .

Nu:What happened mom. I'm sorry I didn't wanted hurt you. 🥺 (nu said worried).

Goyal:No new you didn't. (She just hugged his son).

Nunew hugged back with one hand but still was eating pastry while hugging.
Goyal started laughing at his cuteness.

Goyal:You're still a little kid hmmm....

Nu pouted at this.

Nu:Mumma I'm grown up now.

Goyal :ok ok, she ruffled his hairs.