DMITRIY

By lirio_blanco-lily

He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everyth... More

Synopsis
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
✨My books and poetry page✨
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter -19

Chapter-3

594 10 1
By lirio_blanco-lily

"But teddy don't you think its going be more hard to make friends there . I have to start everything from new and ... Besides, how this gonna help ?" I ask . I really wanna understand why I need to go to another place and start everything again . My semesters is just about to start and now he wants me to go with him !

" Princess . I know you find it difficult to blend in with new placeses and new people and babysis I understand you totally. But if you really wanna know the truth then-" He started , he knows he needs to give me a proper reason for this.

" -Aria , the cops.....they still couldn't catch those who were behind your parents death as you already know this ." he said and I nodded at that. I come to know this when the cops came the otherday . They told us they were still trying to find who was behind that crash.

" Dad and me . We both don't want anything bad happening to you as the cops assume it can be related to some rivalry . And your life can be in danger too as they somehow find out you hold most of our asset.
I know its a little difficult for you but our most important priority is you Aria . I don't want you to get involved in between all this . You have your whole future ahead. "

" And you really think moving out from here will solve it ? How teddy ?"

" It will . I have my connections and nobody's gonna know about this. And this is final Aria . I want you to get ready , we will be there in 3 days . " He said and I can see there is no room for any arguments here. Wow .

" Fine . " I said taking a deep breath . " I'll go ... If thats what you and uncle want then ok . " I said and he smiled , happy with my decision. But seriously I still don't wanna go. Mostly because this is where I have my closest connections with mom dad. Our home .

Finding alone the truth that someone has murdered my parents was the biggest shock in my life and now this . Just how fast my life turned up side down still baffles me and now this threat .

Our sweet little family . I never thought my parents who was the most sweetest and kindest person you will ever find can have enemies and they will go to this extant to even killing them.

I have always known that our family holds a strong reputation in the business industry and maybe that was the reason ? But I have always seen them helping people in every possible ways. My parents would always helps who were in need and has been kinds towards them. Then how things turned out into this ?

I know me being stubborn wouldn't help in anything , so if they though me going away from this will make everything easy , than I will do that . I know knowing the truth that maybe I am too in danger made Xavier took that decision in the first place. They just wants to protect me.

And now when I think about this , I can not deny that I am actually getting scared a little now.

I got up from the bed as I go towards my dressing table and took the photo frame on it .

It was us . Mom dad and me , we took this photo on my 18'th birthday. We were at my favourite restaurant where dad took us that day. We were so happy together.

" Mom , I wish you guys were here with me"

Author's pov;

She hold the frame tight in her hand as she slowly process everything that just turned her simple sweet life into this.

Apparently in threedays she would have to go with her teddy to Moscow. She will have to start everything new when here she would have had her friends with her. And knowing her anxiety when meeting new people wasn't helping a bit , on top of that knowing someone is maybe after her really making her frightened to just even think about that. She know that his uncle and brother wont let anything bad happen to her but still nobody would be calm after knowing something like this. And Aria was no exception.

She has been in Moscow a couple of times in her semester brakes. But this is different. Now Xavier has declared that she needs to settle there , at least until she finishes her studies and this case got solved. And nobody is gonna know ? How is it even possible when the media was literally attacking their family like hungry Piranhas. Their family is still on media platform after that incident. But She knows her teddy will handle this somehow.

When cops told everybody how they still don't have a lead about this case she really felt helpless to know that. She want those who took her parents away from her to be behind bars.

" I wish I could punished them myself. " She mumbled angrily. She promised herself that she will be strong and will handle everything like an true adult but how ? She was still their little princess , safe and protected from the cruel outside world but suddenly like an blink of an eye everything got changed . Its like suddenly she realise she's not 17 anymore and has become an adult who don't even know what exactly an adult needs to do or how to behave.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning everything was just the same. She did not show that she infact is not ready to go there. She wanted to talk to her aunty about this but then when she saw she too was preparing for her leave she let it be.

And as Xavier informed , nobody was allowed to know anything about her moving in another country. Nobody come to say goodbay. And How ? They didn't even had the simplest idea about this . Not even her bestfriend was allowed. She wasn't able to say goodbye to any of them. that day she was truly and deeply sad. She just hope they don't misunderstand her. With a heart full of sadness and mind full of anxiety and what if's she took her journey to the new city. ..........

The plane landed at the Moscow airport and from there they were escorted to xavier's house by his bodyguards.

Aria's pov;

As we landed our ride took us towards Teddy's home. He told me until I'm comfortably settled down here I would have to live with them . Them I mean , he and his fiance . Well I hope there won't be any problem in that.

Its not like I hate her or something , it's just that I don't get welcoming vibes from her.

They were in a relationship for about a year and a half and then teddy decided to propose to her.

He didn't wanted to delay as he told us he feels she is the one for him , the right choice. We all love him and obviously wants him to be happy , so we all welcomed her in our family with open arms. Its his life afterall so nobody said otherwise.

She was now living with him, so I was a little sceptical about staying with them. I just feel like she somehow does not like me. I don't remember if I somehow offended her....? No , Then why .........

" Princess you go upstairs. Your room has been prepared . Take a rest ok ?" He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded my head going upstairs as the maids took my luggage towards my room.

As I have said , Shelbi , teddy's fiance did not like me and she being present here but not coming to even welcome or say hi proves that. she didn't even came out to greet teddy. I noticed teddy was not happy about this.

I really don't want their relationship getting effected by me staying here. Maybe I have to move out of here soon. Teddy has already selected my condo but he wants me to get a little familiar with everything so I was staying here until then.

Moving alone , this though suddenly made me uneasy. I have never been into a new place alone. I know teddy will always be by my side and If I voiced out my worry he will be happy to let me be here , but I really don't want that...............
I know I need to grow up. I need to learn to do things on my own now.

The safe bubble which my parents had created around me now has been also taken away with them . And I believe , that safe heaven will not come back to me again.
..
.

.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Princess ?"
I wanted to sleep but I always had problems sleeping in new places so I though to do some editing of my book when I heard teddy calling me.

" Yes teddy ." I said as I checked my phone. It was currently 1 am. wow its that late !. I must have lost track of time while writing.

" You are still up ? I got up to get some water when I saw the lights were still on." he came up to me and took a seat beside my bed on the chair.
" What happened princess ?" Putting the water bottle down he looked at me waiting for me to answer.

" Nothing Teddy ." I replied smiling . I don't want to give him more stress. I know he has many things to handle and I don't want to add more to it.

" Are you sure babysis ? " He asked raising a brow not convinced with my answer.

I hummed " You know I have problem sleeping in new places so I was just ..." I shrugged my shoulders showing my laptop to him. He knows I have a hobby of writing stories.

" You can tell me anything , you know that right ?" he asked .

" I know teddy . Don't worry . I am ok .. Maybe a little nervous but I can handle it. So don't worry. " I said and tried to give my biggest smile which finally made him relax .

" Aria , just know that I am proud of you , that you are being brave and agreed to come here with me ,to start everything new . Its really brave of you . And you know right that I will always be just one call away ? " he asked .

" I know silly. I am really ok ." I said. I really love my teddy. He is the best in the world.

" Ok thats good. Now sleep. Tomorrow I will take you to your university and will finish all the paper works. And hopefully you will be able to start your classes soon. " He informed.

" Hmm . Ok teddy . Thanks and good night ." I said as he took my laptop from my lap and made me lie down. And making sure I am tucked into bed he switch off the lights.
" Good night babysis. I'm keeping the night lamps on." and he was gone.

Hmmm 'good night mom dad.' And I was finally able to sleep .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The next morning I was up and got ready to see my new university. I did breakfast and surprisingly Shelbi did talk to me.

Apparently it was a 20 minutes drive from his home and we reached at my University . And my first impression was .....To many people ! ..he he...

'Calm down Aria. Its not your first time. You got this. ' I said to myself as we walked toward the main office where teddy and I filled all the documents related to my admission .
Now I was officially a student here.

Although I will have to start my classes from next monday but by teddy's request we were allowed to see my classes as I already got my class schedule. They help me getting faimilar with the classes, the cafeteria and everything so I would not have any problems on my first day.

After that he went for his work after getting me my books and everything that I will be needing for my studies .
Then I got back home with the thought in my mind that hopefully I will be able to make new friends here soon. And everything will be ok.

' All the best Aria. '..........

End of the chspter.

THANKS FOR READING MY LOVES .
PLEASE GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS VOTES🌟 AND COMMENTS SO I WILL KNOW HOW YOU ALL LIKING IT SO FAR .

Bye now. See you in the next update~♥~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.8K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
138K 3K 20
𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to...
771K 14.5K 50
"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to he...
419K 10K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...