15 Hours To Stay In Love ✅

By Poohbear8435

Falling in Love is Easy Breaking a relationship is Easier But what takes effort is to stay in love. Will 15 h... More

Prologue
C.1. First Hour
C.2. Second Hour
C.3. Third Hour
C.5. Fifth & Sixth Hour
C.6. Seventh Hour
C.7. Eight to Tenth Hour
C.8. Eleventh Hour
C.9. Twelfth Hour
C.10. Thirteenth and Fouteenth Hour
C.11. Fifteenth Hour
Epilogue

C.4. Fourth Hour

1.1K 263 113
By Poohbear8435

10..

20..

30..

Sana slowly sneaked from her palm to find a beautiful little girl, dressed in a pink dress, frowning at her.

"Mumma.. no cheating..", said the girl.

"Sorry baby..", Sana made a cute puppy face and resumed counting by shutting her eyes and covering her hands over them.

40..

50..

60..

70..

80..

90..

100..

"Samaira.. Samaira.. baby.. Mumma is going to search you now..", Sana looked through the gap between her fingers..

She went around the whole house searching for her but couldn't find her anywhere. As time passed, Sana grew anxious and searched through the same place over and over again while calling her name loudly.

"Sidharth, where is Samira?", She asked as she barged into Sidharth's home office.

"Tschhh.. Do not disturb me. I am in a important meeting.", Said Sidharth

"Sidharth.. I asked you where is Samaira?", She yelled at him.

"Samaira who?", He asked.

"Our daughter! You damnit!! Where is she?", Sana scolded.

"What? Are you out of your mind lady? Who are you?", He asked.

"Sidharth, I am in no mood for jokes. I can't find Samaira. Help me by searching?", Yelled Sana.

"Look lady I don't know who you are and who is Samaira.. just get out of here and don't disturb me.", He spoke in annoyance.

"What are you speaking Sidharth? I am Sana, your fucking wife you idiot!!", She shook him by his collar rigorously.

"What happened Sidharth? Are you fine? Who is this lady?", Asked a lady who walked into the room.

"I don't know honey.. she is claiming herself to be my wife..", said Sidharth.

"What? Excuse me Miss. Whoever you are!! He is my husband and I am his wife, Lilly", the lady barked.

"Shut up Lilly!! You are just his bloody secretary. Sidharth, whatever you two are upto, stop it right now. I am very serious that I want my Samira now..", shouts Sana.

"Mummaaa.. Mummaaa..", Sana heard Samaira cry.

"Samairaaaa", Sana ran into the direction. Sidharth and Lilly followed behind.

Sana shivered finding Samaira hanging by the bottom edge of the balcony grill. Samaira's hand was slowly slipping.

"Mumma.. help me.. I don't want to go away from you..", cried Samaira.

"Samaira, baby!! Hold my hand. Mumma won't allow you to fall..", said Sana lying on the floor and gripping her hand tightly but she couldn't pull her up because it required someone else to pull Samaira from over the grill while the other held her from under the grill to avoid falling down.

"Sidhaarth.. what are you looking at? Quickly pull her up!!", She said looking back at him.

"Sidharth darling, you have left your important meeting half way. You should go down and attend it else will lose our multi-million dollar project.", Said Lilly.

"Huh? Yes honey!", Nods Sidharth while looking at Lilly.

"What? Sidhaaarth.. she is your blood. You can't leave her like this when she needs you the most. Please save her.", Yelled Sana as he turned his back at her

"Papaa.. Papaa.. Help me!", Cried Samaira. Sidharth paused and looked back at Samaira whose eyes pleaded his mercy. Sana looked at him with hope in her eyes.

"Let's go!!", Lilly pulled Sidharth by his arm and Sidharth effortlessly went along with her. Gush of tears flooded Sana's eyes who saw her husband leave mercilessly while Samaira's heart broke on her father's betrayal.

"Sidhaarth.. Sidhaaarth.. please I beg you.. please save my child.. please Sidhaaaarth.. please..", Sana pleaded while crying helplessly.

Sana's hands were sweating profusely and soon became slippery.

"Mumma.. mumma.. help me Mumma.. I don't want to die.. Mumma.. Mummaaaaaaa..", little Samaira's hands slipped and Sana froze with her eyes wide. Her heart sank into her gut when she heard a thud sound but she couldn't gather the courage to get up and look down from the balcony. She stood up like an emotionless zombie and walked down the stairs.

"Congratulations Sidharth on winning the multi-million dollar project..", Lilly encircled her hand around his neck and congratulated him happily.

"Yes!!", Sidharth smiled holding her by her waist.

"Congratulations Sidharth on killing your daughter..", Sana clapped her hands sarcastically. Sidharth looked at her in shock.

"I will never forgive you.. I will never ever forgive you.. I hate you.. I hate you Sidharth..", Sana's voice echoed into his ear.

She walked out and Sidharth blindly followed her. She found a crowd of people surrounding and staring at something. A stream of tears flowed through her eyes uncontrollably but she didn't dare to witness the horrifying scene. Sidharth looked at Sana's accusing eyes before he shoved the people to reach infront of the crowd.

"Samairaaaaaa...", He screamed loudly from his lungs and sat up straight. He got up from his bed and ran towards the balcony of his floor and looked down at the ground. Though there was nothing, the scene from his nightmare continuously flashed infront of him.

He ran back to his room and searched for his phone. Dialling a number he waited for quite sometime before the phone went dead silent. He called again but it wasn't answered. He then dialled another number and was picked up by Sana's mother.

"Hello Sidharth. How are you?", Said Sana's mom.

"Mom, can I speak to Sana please?", He said.

"She is at office. I'll message you her office landline number.", Said her mother.

"Thank you mom.", Said Sidharth.

"Sidharth.. Is everything fine my child?", Asked Sana's mother.

"Hmm..", hummed Sidharth before disconnecting. He collapsed on the floor finding no strength in his knees to stand. Leaning his head against the edge of the bed, he closed his eyes. The flashes of his horrifying nightmare came haunting yet again and he startled. His phone beeped and he immediately dialled the number in the message.

"Hello", came her voice and all Sidharth could do was burst into tears.

"Si..dharth?", said Sana with cracking voice because his cries made her heart ache.

"Sorry..", cried Sidharth in between his sobs.

"It's.. (clears her choking throat) It's alright Sidharth.. I.. (clears her throat yet again) I am habituated to it..", She said thinking that he meant sorry for leaving her alone yesterday at the hotel.

"It's not!! It's not alright!! Because of me we lost our.. our Samaira.", He cried.

"Samaira? Who?", Asked Sana

"Our..", pauses and realises that he shouldn't trouble her peace for his nightmare.

"Sidharth?", Sana said to bring him back from his trance.

"Nothing.. will you come today?", He asked.

"Sidhaarth.. I..", she was cut short by him.

"I promise I won't drink today..", he said.

The phone fell silent on both the side for sometime. Someone called her.

"Sidharth, I have to go...", Said Sana.

"Hmm.. okay Sana..", said Sidharth.

"Sidharth.. I will see you at 7pm.", She said before disconnecting.

The haunting nightmare troubled him continuously the whole day. He couldn't work because of it. Instead he tried diverting his mind by working out in the gym rigorously for a long long duration, watching television and reading.

He was yet again early to meet her at the restaurant. She came at 7 sharp and he pulled the chair for her to sit.

"Thank you", she said sitting down and he nodded his head.

The waiter arrived and they both ordered their respective food.

There was nothing but ultimate silence between the two. Just her presence was enough for him to keep his nightmare at bay. They both played with their respective fork and spoon until the food arrived.

They stole glances at each other without the other's knowledge in between their dinner. At two instances when their eyes met each other's, they exchanged a subtle smile like strangers.

They were not in hurry to finish their food and took an entire hour to complete it. The waiter placed the bill folder and Sidharth paid for it. Though Sidharth showed no signs to leave, Sana got up from her seat and he walked out with her.

"Won't.. you.. come home?", He asked hesitantly.

"Maa sprained her leg in bathroom so I have to stay there to help her.", She said.

"When did she sprain her leg?", He asked concerned.

"Yesterday night. She will be fine in few days. She just needs rest." Said Sana.

"Hmmm.. I will come to meet her tomorrow.", Said Sidharth and Sana nods.

"You can call me if you need anything..", said Sidharth and she nods yet again.

"Bye..", she says..

"Bye..", he replies with a flat voice.

Sana lifts her head and takes a step ahead to give him a warm hug. He was stunned as it was unexpected but that's what he needed the most since the whole day. It was as if she knew what he wanted. He hugged her back gently not to make her feel uncomfortable just like a friend before they parted their way.

As he reached home, he strolled to and fro fearing to sleep as he didn't wanted the nightmare to return. Out of restlessness, he went to the home bar and took a bottle having a strong content of alcohol.

I promise, I won't drink today

His promise to Sana rang in his head while he tried to open the cap. He looked at the time. It was 11:58pm, so he counted 120 before opening the cap and emptying it's content down his throat and pass out.

______________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 9.6K 37
"I Love You Shehnaaz" "You know I'm married." "So what? It's not like he loves you, neither you do. Then what's the meaning of this relationship?" "I...
283K 29.6K 72
Don't judge a book by its cute cover. Note- Plz try to read the story in sequence. A lot of chapters are gonna get misplaced.
95.6K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
339K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...