C.5. Fifth & Sixth Hour

Check if you've read the previous update. It's unedited.
___________

"Samairaaa..", Sidharth was startled by yet another nightmare. He stumbled on the high stool by his home bar but held on to the table before he could fall but the empty bottle from his hand rolled on the table and shattered into pieces on the floor after falling.

The smashing sound made him flinch. While acting in haste to pick up the glasses, he succumbed to injury on his fingers.

"Sir, your fingers are bleeding. I will ask the maid to clean the place and do your first aid.", called the butler who rushed to the place hearing the glass break.

Soon his right hand was wrapped into a band-aid whilst he was lost into his chain of thoughts.
.
.
"Sana, you are home early?", Asked her mother.

"Hmm.. Sidharth is going to drop in at 7pm to meet you.", Said Sana.

"Oh!! Really? Why didn't you tell me before. I would have cooked a nice dinner for him.", Said her mother.

"Maa.. this is exactly the reason why I didn't inform you before. You would have strained your leg even more. Besides, why do you think I came early? I will cook dinner for him.", Said Sana.

"Hmm.. but aren't you tired already?", Asked her mother.

"I am fine Maa. Relax!!", Said Sana.

While Sana chopped veggies in the kitchen, the radio on which she heard some old melodies forecasted that it is going to rain tonight. That's when she was reminded of the clothes which she had left for drying on the terrace. She glanced at the kitchen once to make sure she hasn't left anything unattended before running up to the terrace to get the clothes.

As Sana finished taking the final piece of clothes, she noticed a car parked near their house which she recognised instantly to be Sidharth's. Upon observing carefully, she observed Sidharth leaning on to the car and smoking. She ran down to her room and kept the clothes on her bed before heading outside to check on him.

"Sidhaarth..", she called him approaching the car. He immediately rubbed the cigarette butt into the astray kept inside the car and turned around.

"Hey!!", He smiled.

"What are you doing here standing outside?", She enquired.

"I.. I was early so I thought of waiting outside until 7.", He said.

"Hmmm.. it's your in-la..", she paused from saying in-law's house.

"Aaa... You don't have to do such formality. Just come in.", She said.

The clouds starts pouring just as he nods his head. He quickly opens the door and rolls up the window before closing it again.

"Quick..", says Sana before she grabs him by his wrist and runs towards the door along with him.

Her care and her grip on him was melting his heart. They both were half drenched before they could make it. He gazed at her as she opened the door and pulled him inside the house. She didn't leave his wrist but pulled him to her room.

"You are wet and you need to dry your hair before you catch a cold.", She said.

He gawked at her like a love sick puppy. She made him sit on the bed and wiped his hair with a towel before she started wiping her hair. How heavenly beautiful she looked! He got up and moved forward to her totally smitten by her divine beauty.

She raised her eyelashes and looked into his light brown orbs as he pulled the towel from her hand and threw it on the chair beside. He then tucked the few strands of wet hair behind her ear while staring into her eyes before caressing her cheeks which had a tinch of blush. His hands stopped at her chin which he held to raise her face before placing his lips over hers. Their eyes shut before they devoured the taste of each other's lips.