You Know It's Not the Same as...

By Gomarnic

"Harry! Katheren!" Severus's voice exclaims after finding his children. "Papa!" Harry said before running up... More

Prologue- Harsh Breakup
Chapter 1- The Duration of Snape's Pregnancy
Chapter 2- Year 1 Through Year 5
Chapter 3- Year 6 Through Year 9
Chapter 4- The Truth Hurts, Doesn't It?
Chapter 5- Katheren's and Harry's Proper Meeting
Chapter 6- Enter Regulus Black and Lily Evans-Black
Chapter 7- New Routine
Chapter 8- Supplies, New People, and Goodbyes
Chapter 10- James's and Severus's Letters
Chapter 11- Duration of First Year
Chapter 12- Lucius Malfoy is Not Happy
Chapter 13- A Really Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 14- Summer Vacation
Chapter 15- The Before, During, and After 2nd Year
Interlude- The Parent's Life During Second Year
Chapter 16- Draco's and Fight's Cockiness Makes James Mad
Chapter 17- The Before, During and After 3rd Year

Chapter 9- Hogwarts Express and Sorting Ceremony

1.8K 53 15
By Gomarnic

Harry POV

"Katheren, I miss Papa already..." I mumbled since we were the only ones in our compartments.

"I already miss him, too," She admits before sighing.

"It feels weird without him. We spent our entire lives with him, but now..."

"I know. I bet I'm going to cry at night because he isn't there to put us to bed."

"Harry, we're old enough to put ourselves to bed. Why do you still need Father to do it?"

"I like it. Besides, it gives me comfort in case something goes bad."

"Harry, he does almost every night. Even James does it too."

"When are you going to call him Dad, Katheren?"

"In the next seven years."

"Katheren..."

The compartment opened up, and I saw Draco looking at us.

"Hello, Harry," He greeted me.

"Hey, Draco! I didn't expect to see you here," I replied.

"I wanted to sit next to you, but..."

"Seat's all yours," Katheren said as she moved to the other side.

"Thanks," Draco said before sitting next to me.

"That's Katheren. She's my twin," I mentioned, which got Draco's eyebrows to raise.

"Twins? Huh, must be nice having a sibling," He said.

"You don't have any?" I asked.

"I'm an only child."

"Oh..."

"He's the oldest by four months," Katheren said, which made Draco confused.

"Four months?" He asks.

"Harry was born a bit early, but he survived, thankfully," She said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"When Harry was born, he had some complications where it looked like he wouldn't survive. However, before I was born, I donated some of my magic to him," Katheren causally answered.

I didn't notice Draco's arm around me until someone else opened the compartment doors.

"Hey, Kat!" A blue-haired kid said, which made Katheren a face.

"First of all, don't ever call me that. Second, hello to you too," She said as she slid over.

"This is Fight because I can't say his actual name. Fight, my twin brother Harry. And this is Draco," Katheren introduced us.

I waved at him, but for some reason, Draco was glaring at him.

"Back off; I already have mine," Fight said before placing his arm around Katheren.

It left Draco no longer glaring but instead happily smiling.

"Good because he's mine," He said before adding a bit of pressure onto his hold.

Katheren and I looked at them before giving up on what was happening, even though I knew Katheren wouldn't let this go.

"Are you a muggle-born by any chance?" Draco asked, but I didn't quite catch on his tone.

"No, I'm a half-blood raised in the Wizarding World. Are you a Pureblood by any chance?" Fight asked, and neither Katheren nor I noticed his sneer.

"I am, indeed."

"Okay then..."

There was silence after that, and I laid my head on Draco's chest while Katheren laid hers on Fight's lap.

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when we're close to the school," Katheren said to Fight.

"Same here, Dray..." I said before yawning, removing my glasses, and closing my eyes.

'This feels nice...'

~~~~

Once the twins fell asleep, Draco and Fight stared at each other.

"For some reason, you seem rather possessive of Harry's little sister. Must be nice behaving like that," Draco sarcastically said, which made Fight roll his eyes.

"Sure, you're one yourself, bastard," Fight retorts.

"My, my. What a mouth..."

"Shut up. This one's mine no matter the House she goes into."

"Same with him. Don't you even dare try taking him away from me. I'm one of the most powerful families here, and I can make your life miserable..." Draco threatened.

"Relax. I already got my eye on the prize," He said, looking at Katheren's sleepy face.

"I can see that. As long as we have ours, we must keep an eye on others trying to take them, agree?"

"Agree as long as we don't sabotage each other. Knowing your kind keeps promises, I want checks on Katheren whenever I'm not around."

"Same with Harry here..."

"So, will you, Draco, agree to notify me if unfortunate males pursue my Katheren?"

"I, Draco Lucius Malfoy, accept your proposal Fight..."

"-Fight Abrial Rhys-"

"...Abrial Rhys to watch over Katheren as long as you do the same with my Harry."

"I, Fight Abrial Rhys, accept the proposal to Draco Lucius Malfoy. Now that's settled, let's mind our business until we need to wake them up."

"Agree," Draco said before patting his Harry's head, which caused him to cuddle more toward his chest.

On the other hand, Fight gently soothed Katheren's head, which made her smile a bit.

'After all, I won't let anyone win you over, my love...~,' Fight sinisterly thought.

'Because you're mine, cutie...~' Draco thought before hugging his sleepy lover.

'After all, I'll be damn to let anyone take you away...'

~~~~

"Wake up, Harry. We're here," Draco whispered before shaking his Harry.

"No, five more minutes," He whined but immediately got up when he heard Katheren's voice.

"Harry, we'll be late if you don't get your behind out and ready!"

"Coming, sis!" Harry said before grabbing his glasses and dragging Draco by the hand. Although he did not see it, Draco was moderately impressed by Harry's effort without hesitation.

'My, my, Harry. How straightforward...'

"First years, first years!" An adult shouted, and Harry, alongside Draco, was practically running towards Katheren and Fight.

"Alright, then. First years, onto the boat. Chop, chop!" A male giant said before ushering the first years to the boats.

"It's enough for us," Katheren said as Fight and Draco went in first before helping their significant others get to the boat.

They were sitting next to each other, and the twins were amazed at how beautiful the stars were.

"Beautiful..." Harry mumbled, not hearing Draco's chuckle.

"Not as beautiful as you..." He barely whispered.

"This is exquisite and beyond the imagination!" Katheren shouted, which caused Fight to smile.

'I would show you the entire world, love...'

Once all the first years made their stop, the quads got off and followed as well as the other students.

They gazed through the halls with curiosity or amazement.

Harry held hands with Draco until he realized a teacher was clearing her throat. He lets go of his hand but couldn't help feeling empty.

"Hello, children. Welcome to Hogwarts. My name is Professor McGonagall, and I am your Transfiguration teacher. Now, then, follow me so that you can sort into your Houses," She said before walking ahead.

The first years followed her like a pack of sheep, and they soon stared at the Great Halls.

"When I call your name, please sit on this stool. Hannah Abbott..."

A girl walked up to the stool and sat nervously as the Sorting Hat was placed on her head. After some time, the hat exclaimed, "Hufflepuff!" and a round of applause was heard more on the Hufflepuff table.

'Ah, so that's how it is...' Harry and Katheren thought before looking all around the Great Halls.

It wasn't until fifteen minutes later that Professor McGonagall called, "Draco Malfoy."

Draco stood proud, but the Sorting Hat barely touched his head before exclaiming, "Slytherin!"

Harry and Katheren clapped louder and differently than the Slytherins.

The Slytherins politely clapped to receive Malfoy, and Fight's name was called shortly after.

Although McGonagall pronounced his name wrong, no one laughed, or if they did, they kept it to themselves.

"This one is tricky, but with the right course and mind, I ought to put you in Ravenclaw!!"

Katheren and Harry clapped the same way they did with Draco, and it was their time to shine, unintentionally, of course.

Once McGonagall looked at the paper, her eyes widened with shock.

"H-Harry Snape?"

In return, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore did something no one expected: he spits out his drink.

Everyone looked at Dumbledore with concern, confusion, or astonishment at his attitude.

"A-Apologies, please continue," The headmaster coughed.

Harry walked up to the stool and waited for Mcgonagall to place the Sorting Hat.

She did so after a few moments of reflection, and Harry stood proud.

"My, my. What an unusual boy. Usually, I couldn't find anyone particularly advanced, but you seem to prove me wrong, Mr. Snape. Or should I say Mr.Potter-Snape?"

"How did you know about Dad?" Harry asked, scared and confused overall.

"I know many things, child. You have the most loyalty for those you believe in, yet you are very cunning in a dire situation. Very interesting..."

After some time, the hat exclaimed, "While the chose was difficult, with the possibility of mind and heart, you ought to be in... Slytherin!!"

Katheren happily clapped for Harry while Draco clapped and happily cheered on the inside. On the other hand, Fight only just nodded as he saw Harry walking up to Draco and sitting next to him.

McGonagall cleared her throat and stuttered out the next name.

"K-Katheren Snape?!"

Again, Dumbledore spat out his drink and apologized for the interruption.

At this point, everyone was starting to wonder what was on Earth is going.

James, on the other, looked conflicted. He's happy Harry was sorted, but he just lost a bet with Sirius on what House his son will go in.

'Damn it...'

Katheren sat on the stool and felt the hat placed on her.

"Another one, huh? This is even trickery than the last one. Very amusing..."

"What do you mean by that?" Katheren whispered.

"There are times that make you and your brother may seem questionable, but I can see great things in your future. Great things indeed..."

After a few more minutes, the hat yelled, "While this one was more difficult to comprehend, I will place you in... Slytherin!"

Katheren happily got off the stool and sat next to Harry. She turned to see Fight smiling, and it made her blush.

James, who saw the entire thing, was fuming, over the fact, that a boy caught Katheren's eye.

'I may not be a father to Katheren yet, but no way in hell am I going to let this boy get her!!'

He turned to see Harry happily talking to Draco, and his thoughts were the same.

'Not my kids!! They're too young to date!!'

McGonagall resumed shortly after, and everything seemed to calm for a bit. However, eyes were looking at the Snape twins, and Draco and Fight could tell.

While Katheren and Harry were chatting over that they managed to get into the same House, Draco and Fight began plotting.

On the outside, they looked thoroughly okay, but on the inside, their thoughts came rushing over their heads.

'If anyone hurts my love, they will pay!!!'

Katheren felt a shiver down her spine, and she could tell something was up.

'Why do I get the feeling things are going to be extremely difficult/amusing here?'

And this is Bhaltair (Fight) Abrial Rhys.

~~~~

If you guys don't mind, would yall tell me how to improve Draco's hair?
I might do a redraw in the future because even when it took an hour to draw this, I don't like the results.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.4K 64
For as long as Remus can remember he's had a hard life. Constant monthly mutilations of his skin, a absent father, and the trepidation of his blush i...
42.1K 1K 11
After dying in the war, Severus Snape found himself back in his 6th year at Hogwarts. He was determined to not screw up his relationship with Lily an...
457 37 17
©2024 AssonanceWriter ©2001 All Rights Reserved All original Characters belong to J.K Rowling [Genre: Boy Love, College, Drama, Emotional, Erotic Rom...
151K 5.8K 18
There was a rumor of a mysterious man that roamed the hall of hogwarts. He was too old to be a student and yet too young to be a teacher. He wore mug...