Forbidden Desire

By Just_writing_a_bit

"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, onl... More

Chapter 1: A new class
Chapter 2: Soccer practice
Chapter 3: First tension
Chapter 4: Thunderstorm
Chapter 5: Rainy nights
Chapter 6: Car ride
Chapter 7: The game is on
Chapter 8: Doubt
Chapter 9: Night out
Chapter 10: Bar
Chapter 11: Foretaste
Chapter 12: The talk
Chapter 13: Saturday
Chapter 14: First touches
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Good morning!
Chapter 17: Telling her
Chapter 18: Her hands on my body
Chapter 19: Afternoon
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Smart mouth
Chapter 22: Over the desk
Chapter 23: She knows?
Chapter 24: Ice cream bathtub
Chapter 25: Sick
Chapter 26: Taking care
Chapter 27: Back in class
Chapter 29: After date shenanigans
Chapter 30: At the club
Chapter 31: Such a tease!
Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls
Chapter 33: Wanda
Chapter 34: The game
Chapter 35: You'll have to keep it in your pants
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Arts and Crafts
Chapter 38: Taking it so well
Chapter 39: Principal's office
Chapter 40: Bad news

Chapter 28: First date

2.7K 80 12
By Just_writing_a_bit

Pov y/n

As I'm on my way to the parking lot, I think about what she could have planned.
It sounded like this wasn't just some spontaneous idea. It sounded like she knows where she wants to take me and that makes my heart melt a little.
She thinks of me even when we're not together.

I step onto the parking lot and see her car.
Before going closer, I look around but as expected, no one is here. But I still hurry up a little, not wanting to risk anything. When I slip into her car, she smiles widely at me.

"I would like to give you a kiss right now but I feel like we shouldn't do that out in the open, even if no one is around." She sighs a little and I nod in agreement, even though I would really like to kiss her as well.

She gives me a short smile and I buckle up before she starts the engine and drives off the parking lot.

No matter how much I ask, she doesn't tell me where we're headed and it only makes me more excited.
I notice that we are headed outside the city and into nature and try to think of anything that's here that could be seen as special but nothing comes to my mind.

"How was the lecture?" She starts a conversation while driving and glances over at me.

"It was alright. A little boring but I guess that's what I get for choosing history. It's not always boring, don't get me wrong but we mainly talked about dates we should know, all within a month or two in the same year. I'm not sure how they expect us to remember all of that but they somehow do." I groan a little at the memory and she chuckles and rests her hand on my thigh, making me look at her.

"I'm sure you can do it, you just have to figure out how you can remember stuff the best." She says supportively and I sigh.

"When they are important to me." I reply and she chuckles.

"Do you remember when the book we are currently reading came out and from where it is?" She asks and I scrunch my eyebrows up in thought.

"I think it's from Italy and around 1875?" I ask and she sways her head from one side to the other.

"Almost, it's from 1876." She says and I glare at her.

"I think I am close enough with my date." I tell her and she laughs and gives my leg a gentle squeeze.

"My point is, you remembered the facts, almost completely and close enough, so you can do that in history as well." She encourages me and I lean my head back, my eye staying on her side profile that's really beautiful.

"That's because I'm interested in the subject." I explain and a soft smile tugs on her lips.

"You are?" She asks, sounding surprised.

"Yes and that hasn't happened the last two semesters. I think I might stick with this major." I tell her and even from the side I can see her eyes lighting up and she squeezes my thigh again.

"That's so great, I am really glad, babe. I didn't know you liked the subject that much." She says honestly and I smile.

"I do, it's really interesting. Sure, it might help that you are goddamn attractive but it's really interesting to learn about all this and the way you teach is interesting as well." I tell her and see that she is seriously happy about my words.

"You really think so?" I hum in agreement.
"Thank you, that really means a lot to me. I really enjoy teaching but sometimes I worry that it's not interesting." She shares and I shake my head.

"But it is and I really like coming to your lectures." I emphasize and put my hand over hers, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles.

She turns her hand around and intertwines her fingers with mine, lifting them up and placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand, making my heart flutter a little.

The rest of the ride we stay silent and when she pulls onto a natural parking spot, I glance around but still can't tell where we are.
We get out of the car and only now I notice she switched her high heels to sneakers. Makes sense since we are in nature now.

"Are you trying to kidnap me inside the woods?" I joke and Nat laughs and holds out her hand for me to take.
I do so and she leads me to a path that starts here.

"Always." She replies and squeezes my hand a little.

"A random question: when you talked to your sister, you said you have a big soccer game coming up?" She says and I hum, taking a step over a root on the ground.

"Yeah, the game is in two and a half weeks on Saturday. It's the second one in this season, the first one I missed because I was sick but Yelena told me all about it and it ended in a tie." I shrug.

"But the next one is a team we never won against, so we're hoping to win this time. It would also put us higher on the list, you know?
Because all colleges around here play in this 'league' and the team we are up against, is in second place and if we win against them, that would make us go pretty high up.
And to top it off, there will be talent scouts at that game and if they find someone they like, they might give us a scholarship for college or offer us to play in the official teams of the city or state. So, it is pretty exciting." I ramble a little and blush when I notice how much I talked.

But Nat doesn't seem to mind as she just smiles and side glances at me when she's not looking ahead or at the ground to prevent to trip.

"That's really exciting news!" She agrees with me and I smile brightly at her, feeling a bit excited over the fact that she doesn't seem to be annoyed by my amount of talking.

"It is and it would be so great if I or any of my friends would get a scholarship or team offer." I tell her and she nods.

"That would be so amazing." She agrees again and leans over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

We head further through the woods until we stop and I marvel at the view in front of me.
There's a river, it's quite calm and around it, there's grass and flowers.
It looks really beautiful.
Due to the trees above, there are shadows across the river but on certain spots, the sun shines through and lets the water look like it's sparkling.

"Wow." I whisper and Nat looks happily at me, watching my reaction.
She tugs on my hand a little and leads me to a bench that gives us the perfect view.

The sound of the water splashing against little rocks fills the air, together with the chirping of birds and all together, it creates a calm atmosphere that's really wonderful and a little magical.

"This is really beautiful, Tasha." I whisper, not wanting to disturb nature. Natasha nods and pulls me a little closer, wrapping her arm around me and I lean my head against her shoulder.

"It is one of the first places I discovered after moving back here for my job as professor. It always has a calming effect on me and I feel like my thoughts are just able to fly free here.
Nothing and nobody disturbs me here and I wanted to share that with you." She tells me and I look up at her, her eyes sparkling with something that I can't quite pinpoint but it makes my insides tingle, the good way.

"Thank you, I really appreciate and honor that." I reply and she smiles down at me.
"You're welcome."

We watch the water flow down the river and when a rabbit hops a little away from us, I smile.
The moment is calm and sitting here with Nat, leaned against her and being close to her, enjoying the moment and the time together feels right.
It might not be exactly allowed due to our college relationship but that doesn't matter in this moment. All that matters is that we are here and happy.

"When I first saw you, you instantly caught my eye." She starts and I look up at her.
Her eyes are glued to the water before they dart down to me and she smiles softly.

"Something about you was special and it felt like I was mesmerized by you. Until today I don't know what it was but it was and still is there.
I am insanely attracted to you and not just your body but also your soul. You have something about you that I just admire and you have the ability to make me happy with just a simple look or laugh.
Hearing you laugh or even chuckle does things to my heart that I would have never expected."

We lock eyes and hers are full of emotions and I sit up a little straighter, still leaning against her a little. My heart beats faster at her words and my insides start to tingle again.

"I felt a very similar way. The moment I saw you, I had a crush on you and I couldn't get rid of it, even if I would have tried.
But I also don't want to get rid of it because I like being close to you.
You make me feel safe and your smile never fails to cheer me up. If I could, I would always make you smile.
We might be a little apart age-wise but you never looked down on me and that means a lot to me." I say and her eyes light up at my words and she takes my hand into her free one.

"I could never, you are too precious to look down to and I want to make sure you know everyday that I adore you just the way you are." She says, a bit more silent now and my heart feels warm and soft at her words.

"That's why I want to ask you something." I hold my breath a little, pure excitement filling my body.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She drops the question and it feels like my heart is pounding out of my chest.

"Yes, yes I want to." I agree, my voice cracking in the middle as I feel my eyes start to get wet with happy tears.

Her whole face lights up and she pulls me closer to her, connecting our lips. They move together perfectly and I can't help it but to smile into the kiss.

But since she does the same, it doesn't bother us at all.
She carefully lifts me onto her lap and I help her while trying not to break the kiss.
My hands rest on her shoulders while one of hers moves up to the back of my head, playing with a few strains of her and the other stays on my back.

She licks over my bottom lip and I open them for her and welcome her tongue. It starts to dance with mine but this time it's no battle for dominance, it's simply a loving kiss and it feels so right.
When we pull away for air, she brushes some hair out of my face and smiles at me with the softest eyes.

"I think I am falling in love with you." She whispers with not a single bit of doubt or worry in her eyes and for a few seconds it leaves me speechless, before I smile the widest smile, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

"That fits very well, because I think I am falling in love with you too." I reply and her eyes start to sparkle before she gently pulls me in for another kiss.

I return it just as softly and passionately at the same time as she does.
My stomach fills with thousand butterflies and my heart feels like it could soar out of my chest.
I'm not sure when I was this happy the last time.

We sit there, foreheads touching and sharing our feelings for each other without having to say any more words.

When I hear a branch crack, I look up and around until I spot a deer on the other side of the river.
My eyes grow big and I turn a little in Nat's lap to watch the deer.
It doesn't seem bothered by us and just walks around, searching for food. Nat's arm wraps around my stomach, holding me close and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"I wanna go closer." I whisper, afraid to scare the deer otherwise. Nat lets go of me.

"Okay, but be careful." She whispers back and I nod, slowly getting off and taking a few steps closer to the river.
It's been a while since I saw a deer in real life and I am just curious, how close I could get until it's bothered by me.

I think deer's are kind of majestic animals and getting a closer look is just amazing.
I watch my step as I near the river and for a second the deer looks up and into my direction but it doesn't seem to mind and continues it search.

Behind me, I can sense Nat also walking closer and turn my head to see her slowly walking behind me.

For future references: don't walk near a river and then decide to not look.

I step onto some mud that's slippery and with a shriek, I slip and slide into the river. Luckily, it's not very deep but it is cold.

"Y/n!" I hear Nat call and the deer is already fleeing, startled by my loud noise.
I get up, my jeans completely drenched and most of my top also wet.
I pout and brush some mud off my jeans but it's all sticky and feels a bit disgusting.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Nat asks worried and I shake my head at the second question.
She avoids the mud and offers me a hand to help me out of the river.

"A little clumsy, mh?" She asks softly and I pout and wrap my arms around myself, shivering a bit.

"I didn't see the mud before." I tell her and she nods understandingly before kissing my forehead.

"I know, baby. Let's get you back to the car and to my apartment, there you can get some warm clothes." She coos and I nod and continue holding her hand, the bit of warmth very comfortable right now.

Well, this wasn't how I thought this day would go.

"I'm sorry, I ruined this date." I mumble but Nat shakes her head and looks at me softly.

"You didn't ruin anything. It doesn't matter where we are for a date, it only matters that we are together." She says and I nod a little, letting her lead me back through the woods.

Who would have thought that my professor has this adorable side to her? 

A/n: Is this too much to ask for?
Not the slipping but all that cute stuff :(

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 262 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
9.3K 374 59
After the death of a loved one, Natasha has fallen off the earth. No one has heard from or seen her in weeks. A few concerned friends band together...
28.8K 985 22
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
4.6K 182 16
Looking forward to this moment for years, Wanda Maximoff had many feelings and anticipations regarding her transition to university: nervous, yet exc...