Yandere JJBA x Reader

By Devine_Luck

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... More

โ”†Informationโ”†
แœŠThis shit againแœŠ
โ“ˆโ“ฃโ“โ“โ““ โ“โ“‘โ“˜โ“›โ“˜โ“ฃโ“จ
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ mอ™aอ™nอ™ Pอ™oอ™sอ™sอ™eอ™sอ™sอ™eอ™dอ™ bอ™yอ™ aอ™nอ™ eอ™vอ™iอ™lอ™ sอ™pอ™iอ™rอ™iอ™tอ™
Wอ™hอ™oอ™ wอ™iอ™lอ™lอ™ bอ™eอ™ tอ™hอ™eอ™ jอ™uอ™dอ™gอ™eอ™!
ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮนั• ฦ’ฯƒฯ‡ัƒ!?
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Cอ™uอ™rอ™sอ™eอ™ Oอ™fอ™ Dอ™Iอ™Oอ™
Tอ™oอ™wอ™eอ™rอ™ oอ™fอ™ Gอ™rอ™eอ™yอ™
Sอ™iอ™lอ™vอ™eอ™rอ™ Cอ™hอ™aอ™rอ™iอ™oอ™tอ™
Dอ™aอ™rอ™kอ™ Bอ™lอ™uอ™eอ™ Mอ™oอ™oอ™nอ™
Sอ™tอ™rอ™eอ™nอ™gอ™tอ™hอ™
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Eอ™mอ™pอ™eอ™rอ™oอ™rอ™ aอ™nอ™dอ™ tอ™hอ™eอ™ hอ™aอ™nอ™gอ™eอ™dอ™ mอ™aอ™nอ™
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Eอ™mอ™pอ™rอ™eอ™sอ™sอ™
โ‡—Let's just sleep tonightโ‡–
Wอ™hอ™eอ™eอ™lอ™ oอ™fอ™ Fอ™oอ™rอ™tอ™uอ™nอ™eอ™
Jอ™uอ™sอ™tอ™iอ™cอ™eอ™
Happy Valentines
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ lอ™oอ™vอ™eอ™rอ™sอ™
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ sอ™uอ™nอ™
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข Ruby
Dอ™eอ™aอ™tอ™hอ™ 1อ™3อ™
Jอ™uอ™dอ™gอ™mอ™eอ™nอ™tอ™
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ hอ™iอ™gอ™hอ™ pอ™rอ™iอ™eอ™sอ™tอ™eอ™sอ™sอ™
๐‘ฑ๐‘ถ๐‘ฑ๐‘ถ'๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ: ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ - ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐’€๐‘ท๐‘ป
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Fอ™oอ™oอ™lอ™ aอ™nอ™dอ™ Gอ™eอ™bอ™'sอ™
Kอ™hอ™nอ™uอ™mอ™'sอ™ Zอ™eอ™nอ™yอ™aอ™tอ™tอ™aอ™ aอ™nอ™dอ™ Tอ™hอ™oอ™tอ™hอ™'sอ™ Mอ™oอ™nอ™dอ™aอ™tอ™tอ™aอ™
Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Aอ™nอ™uอ™bอ™iอ™sอ™...Wอ™aอ™iอ™tอ™ Wอ™hอ™aอ™tอ™ Aอ™rอ™eอ™ Yอ™oอ™uอ™ Dอ™oอ™iอ™nอ™gอ™ Jอ™oอ™tอ™aอ™rอ™oอ™?
Bอ™aอ™sอ™tอ™eอ™tอ™'sอ™ Mอ™aอ™rอ™iอ™aอ™hอ™ and Alessy
Dอ™'Aอ™rอ™bอ™yอ™ tอ™hอ™eอ™ Gอ™aอ™mอ™bอ™lอ™eอ™rอ™
Hอ™oอ™lอ™ Hอ™oอ™rอ™sอ™eอ™ aอ™nอ™dอ™ Mอ™oอ™nอ™dอ™aอ™tอ™tอ™aอ™
Bอ™eอ™tอ™rอ™aอ™yอ™eอ™dอ™ Bอ™yอ™ Mอ™yอ™ Oอ™wอ™nอ™ Gอ™rอ™oอ™uอ™pอ™

Tอ™hอ™eอ™ Dอ™eอ™vอ™iอ™lอ™ aอ™nอ™dอ™ Yอ™eอ™lอ™lอ™oอ™wอ™ Tอ™eอ™mอ™pอ™eอ™rอ™aอ™nอ™cอ™eอ™

805 17 5
By Devine_Luck

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】

Outfit

And a jacket

Short hair

Or long hair

Makeup

Ear rings

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Eventually, Y/n all managed to make it to Singapore. Sure, For now, Y/n group was standing on the sidewalk.

"Good grief." Spoke Polnareff, "We're finally here."

Joseph spoke up, "We'll stay at a hotel tonight and figure out our route to Egypt." After a short walk, he pointed to a rather tall building that appeared to be mostly windows. "Alright, let's stay at this hotel."

Y/n heard the sound of someone blowing a whistle and Y/n all turned to see an officer, "Hey, you!" He pointed at Polnareff. "You! I'm talking to you!"

Polnareff pointed to himself, confused, "Huh?"

The officer continued with his accusation, "You! You threw this trash, didn't you? That's a fine of five hundred Singapore dollars!"

"What? Five hundred?" Questioned Polnareff.

The officer pointed to a sign, "In Singapore, the law says you will be fined for littering!"

Kakyoin spoke, "Five hundred Singapore dollars..."

Y/n did some quick math with currency exchange rates, "That's about forty thousand yen."

"Trash?" Polnareff was still confused. "What are you talking about?" The man pointed to the bag on the ground and Avdol stifled a laugh. "I don't see anything here but my own luggage." He tapped the officer's chest with his finger, "Would you be so kind as to tell me what trash you're referring to?" He put a hand on the guy's shoulder and gave a rather creepy smile, "Where is this trash, sir?"

He leaned in closer to the the man, intimidating him, "Th-That's your luggage?"

Y/n put a hand on Polnareff's bicep, successfully earning his full attention, "Just give the guy a break, Jean..."

And with that, the French man's mood shifted entirely, "Of course, Amour ." He removed his arm from the officer and then even dusted the man's uniform off. The guy gave Y/n a thankful nod before quickly leaving the area. Everyone then burst into laughter, including Anne who had been following Y/n since Y/n barrived on land.

Caesar spoke up, "I wonder, why is she still following us?"

"Hey, weren't you going to go see your father?" Asked Joseph.

Polnareff narrowed his eyes at the girl, "Why don't you stop following us and get going?"

She let out a huff of air as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. "I'm meeting up with him in five days. I can go wherever I want! I'm not taking orders from you guys." She had been trying to appear angry and annoyed, but after she finished talking she seemed almost sad.

"She'll be in danger if she stays with us." Commented Avdol.

Kakyoin told his theory, "Maybe she doesn't have any money."

Joseph sighed, "Alright... I guess we can pay for her hotel room and someone can stay with her and protect her." Joseph said slowly turning to Y/n

Y/n pointed a finger at themselves, "what do you mean By we, You want me to stay with her, right?,"

Joseph gave an awkward laugh, "What?! Of course not! I'll be paying for it." Y/n narrowed his eyes at him, fairly certain that what he said was not his original intention. "Yes I wanted you with her, Y/n, bring her but don't hurt her pride."

Y/n sigh and gave a two fingered salute, "Yes, sir." Y/n walked over to Anne who was sitting on the ground, "Hey, if you're going to be coming with us, we'll pay for your room at the hotel, okay?"

She gave a slow nod, "Okay..." Y/n picking up Anna and walked to the group.

Avdol looked at the hotel, "Well then, let us check in..."

So the eight of Y/n entered the hotel. The lobby was quite busy and the room was filled with chatter. Joseph was leaning on the reception desk while writing on the provided paper.

The lady working there apologized, "I'm terribly sorry, but we are rather full at this time of year. The rooms won't be next to each other. Is that all right?

"Well, I guess we don't have a choice." Joseph handed the pen back to the woman, "Then for the rooms...Caesar and I will share a room. And then I suppose Avdol and polnareff will share as well."

Kakyoin put a hand on Y/n shoulder as well as Jotaro's, "Jotaro, Y/n, and I will share a room since we're all students." Kakyoin said.

Polnareff cut in, not happy with the arrangement, "No way are we going to have our rooms like that!" He pointed to himself with his thumb, "I want Y/n can stay in my room."

Avdol joined the conversation, "Why not just let Y/n choose?"

Y/n appreciated Avdol asking what Y/n wanted, "Why don't I just share a room with Anne? She is girl and trust me after all, wouldn't that make the most sense?"

Joseph waved the idea away, "I think it's better if Anne has her own room."

Caesar see the sign that Joseph is giving him proposed his idea, "Y/n, why don't you stay with Joseph and I? than the others so it might make the situation more comfortable for you."

Y/n shrugged, and deny the offering, "No thanks, I think stay with Anna."

"Aaahh, Alright I Guess that settles that." Mumbled Joseph as the lady placed four keys on the table.

Polnareff grabbed a key and started walking towards the stairs, "Let's go. We've been through hell since we left Hong Kong. Let's hurry up and take a shower where it's safe."

Avdol spoke, "There are some things I want to do first, I'll go to our room later."

"Don't worry polnareff, we can share one when we are at another hotel"

Polnareff blushed at his words because of how sweet it was to him. He smiled and hugged Y/n back. Then, he hurried off to his room. What he didn't know is the danger he'll be experiencing there.

Skip

Shortly after, Y/n, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Anne were walking around the beautiful city of Singapore. Y/n recently brought Anne over to spend their time altogether. However, they didn't know why the two tall teen boys had a dark look whenever the younger girl gets too close to Y/n.

"Y/n?" Anne spoke up. Y/n turned around. "Is it okay if I call you big Brother/sister?" she asked. "Of course, but may I ask why dear." Y/n ask "Well, it's because that you treat me as if we're sibling and I've always wanted an older brother."

Y/N looked at her and smiled.

"I don't mind if you call me your brother. I'm happy that you are calling me that."

They went back to talking. All of a sudden, Anne noticed something and jogged over there. It was a small snack stand.

"Can I get some ice cream?" she asked the worker.

"Welcome!" he grabbed something and showed a coconut to the little girl. "Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty, too. It's chilled coconut juice."

"How about it?" he asked her while handing her the now opened coconut with a straw.

She looked a bit concerned before Jotaro came up to them from behind.

"I guess we could try it. Give us four," he told him while pulling up four of his fingers.

"Thanks. that'll be sixteen dollars," he told him with a smile.

"Hey, make that six dollars," Anne demanded him with a frown.

Y/n giggled slightly at Anne's angry voice. Kakyoin got his wallet out of his pocket.

"This should cover it," he said.

"Okay, thanks!"

The moment he put his hand down, some random thug snatched it out of his grasp as he quickly ran off.

"I'll take that!"

Y/n noticed that as and tells kakyoin about his wallet .

"Kakyoin! He took your wallet, you should do something about it!"

Kakyoin looked down at his hand for a moment until he summoned Hierophant Green. His Stand wrapped around the thug's leg as he fell with a thud. Y/n watching at this scene.

"You did it, Kakyoin! You stopped him. Well done."

Y/n amusement changed from concern as Y/n looked into his eyes. His face held a glare of angry.

"Kakyoin?"

All of a sudden, he said in an angry tone.

"You thought you could get away with stealing my wallet you little shit?"

Anna was surprised at his tone as he walked up to the man who was on the floor. He grabbed his hand and smashed it against his knee.

"Cough up your guts!"

Y/n stared watching not reaction. Now the people from behind noticed it. "Should I stop him! Nahh he be fine"

"Why, you..." he started as he held up the person's hair. "You're worth about as much as a sewer cockroach's dick. The idea that... you thought you could steal my wallet with the same fingers that wipe your filthy ass...I can't let you get away with that, can I?"

Now, the man was bending on his shoulders as the red hair teen was using his strength to break the man's back.

"Come on! Come on! Come on!" he chanted while continuing to break his back.

"Hey! What are you doing, Kakyoin? He's going to die!" Jotaro exclaimed at him.

"A-Amazing. A back-breaker? Such a vicious move! And he's using such filthy language..." Anne said to herself while she watched in shock.

Kakyoin kept doing his thing as the man screamed in agony. "Ok, I'm gonna have to stop him" Y/n thought.

"Kakyoin!" Y/n exclaimed. "Didn't you hear Jojo?! He told you to stop!"

Y/n pushed him. He finally stopped as the man fell from his shoulders. Jotaro and Y/n kneeled down to the broken man.

"Kakyoin, you bastard...Something's wrong with you." Jotaro told him as he examined the body.

As for Kakyoin, he picked up his wallet and he brushed off the spot that the girl pushed him.

"That hurt...you didn't have to push me like that. That guy tried to steal my wallet, which makes him a very bad person. Of course, I should punish him." he told the girl as he snatched the coconut from Anne's hands. "Am I wrong, L/n san?"

He slurped on the drink.

"He's..." Jotaro thought.

"that's suspicious, that's wired (≖͞_≖̥)"

Y/N slightly glared at him as Jotaro did the same.

"What are you two glaring at?" Kakyoin asked. "The look in Y/n eyes is awfully hard."

While the man was crawling away, they heard a group of kids running to a tree.

"Look, a rhinoceros beetle!"
"A rhinoceros beetle? Where?"
"Awesome!"
"They're four of them up there."
"I see them!"
"Awesome!"

Kakyoin turned to the kids for a brief second until he started to chuckle. "Jojo, don't think so hard about this. I'm just a bit annoyed today. The trip's exhausted me and left me in a bad mood."

"You're in a bad mood?" Jotaro asked. "Seemed to me you felt pretty good." They both stared at each other for a brief second before Jotaro turned around.

"The old man and Avdol think it's a good idea to head to India by train. We're leaving tomorrow." Jotaro told him as he took Y/n by the arm and walked off. "We're taking a cable car to Singapore Station to reserve tickets."

Kakyoin has a murderous glare at the jotaro who was holding onto Y/n who was telling him to let go of him arm as he just smirked and ignored him. When he heard the children's voices fade, he turned back to the tree. Anne noticed that the red teen wasn't following them, so she turned around.

"Mr. Kakyoin. Jojo and big bro are getting further ahead."

She stared at him. Kakyoin was near the same tree and it looked like he was eating or licking something. She could see juices coming out.

"R-Right. I'll catch right up," he replied to her.

"I guess you like coconut juice a lot, huh, Mr. Kakyoin?" she said as she turned back around.

When Kakyoin turned his head around, there was something in his mouth. It was not coconut juice. Anne turned back quickly to see one of the rhinoceros beetles in his mouth. That's what he's been chewing on. He chewed on it a couple more times until he finally swallowed it. Anna was in shock and slight disgust when she noticed that one of the beetles was gone as Kakyoin spit out one of their legs.

'Th-That was a rhinoceros beet-N-No. I must have seen it wrong. It must have been a fiber from the coconut or something.' Anne said in her head.

"Yes. I love coconuts," he told her.

He slightly grew a bit. Anne was horrified now and quickly ran to the two teenagers. When she caught up to them, she quickly wrapped her hands around Y/n arm as she breathed heavily. Jotaro and Y/n looked down at her in slight confusion. "Oh boy, she got creep out by kakyoin, poor baby"

"Is something wrong?" Jotaro asked her.

"I-It's nothing," she replied as she turned back. Y/n turned around, Y/n saw Kakyoin creepily staring at them.

The four people finally arrived at the cable station. Jotaro was looking at the view while holding his ice cream as Y/n and Anne were talking. They were talking about random things until Anne asked her.

"Soo big Brother, can I ask you a question?" she asked her. Y/n turned around and nodded. "Sure, what is it?" Anne had a slight smirk. "Are you and Jojo dating or something~?". Y/n spits out the water Y/n was drinking as he had a huge amount of shock on Y/n face.

"W-Why would you ask me something like that?!"

"Well, Jojo had his arm around your's exactly how couples do in movies. So, I thought if you guys are in a relationship or something."

She was trying to make a formal answer until a deep voice spoke up. "We are."

"E-EH?!, No we not!?"

Jotaro stood behind them. He wrapped his arm around Y/n waist as he smirked.

"We've been dating before we came here."

"Let go of me, I'm not relationship with you, you ass"

Anne's eyes lift up in happiness as Y/n shock from this and trying to push jotaro away ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ). Kakyoin walked up to them.

"Hey, Jotaro. Are you going to eat that cherry?" he asks. "If you're not gonna eat it, give it to me. I'm starving."

The moment he took the cherry from the ice cream, he pushed Jotaro from behind. "Uh oh! Look out, Jotaro!"

Y/n and Anne quickly caught him just in time.

"Jojo!" Y/n and Anna exclaimed as they hold his arm.

"Kidding! I'm just kidding, dear Jotaro."

Kakyoin laughed as he put the cherry in his mouth.
"Holy shit that was crazy" Y/n exclaimed in his mind.

"There you go again! What're you glaring at with that stupid look on your face, Jotaro, my buddy?" Kakyoin mocked him as he picked up the cherry that was on the ground.

He went back into chewing the cherry, except this time he grew slightly taller. Jotaro noticed the cable car arrived.

"Get on, Kakyoin. The cable car is here," he said with a glare and a fist rising. "I told you to get on. Here, I've got a ticket for you. Take it and get yourself lost, now that you've been possessed!"

Kakyoin gasped in slight shock as a fist collided with his face. His mouth gaped open and Anna screamed in fear Y/n grabs Anna turn her away from kakyoin. "What?!"

"Kakyoin" fell into the cable car with a thud, but he started to laugh.

"That's not quite right. "Possessed" isn't quite right," it said. "Jojo, that's not Kakyoin!" Y/n told him.

"Haven't you realized that my body's been getting bigger?" he asks him as he tapped the above cable car door.

"Who are you?" Jotaro asked. 'A Stand? But I was able to touch him just now...Is there a Stand that I can actually hit?'

Before the cable car took off, the fake Kakyoin pushed Jotaro away and grabbed Y/n by his arm. Their eyes widened in shock as the boy was pulled in.

"Jojo-!" Y/n exclaimed as Y/n tried to reach out for him.

However, it was too late. The doors already closed and the cable car took off. Jotaro chased after it, but it already took off.

"Big Brother!" Anne exclaimed as she followed after Jotaro. Y/n was alone with the enemy who disguised himself as Kakyoin.

"Now that we're alone, let me introduce myself," he said in a monotone voice as he was melting. "I'm Yellow Temperance, of the Temperance card."

All of a sudden, it changed into a tall, nice-looking man as some Yellow substance came out of him.

"This is my true, handsome face!"

"Oh my" Y/n eyes widen as he took they hands. He looked at them with slight lust in his eyes.

"Master Dio was right. You do look sexy as hell. For a young person, I've never seen someone like you! Now, watch your dear boyfriend over there. Take a good look at his hand." he told Y/n.

"Oh hell no" turn around to face him and little smirk got a plan to keep away from him while jotaro get his ass back. "So tell me Temperance what kind can you do. I bet you can show me something, " Y/n said flitting tone using ability to trick him into thinking Y/n is someone else.

"Oh you wanted to play, I can do that babe~"

Back to Jotaro, his eyes were full of rage.

'That son of a bastard think he can just take what's mine? Oh, I want to bash that guy's skull again until he couldn't move anymore.'

He felt something on his hand. when he looked down, there was some yellow substance bubbling which felt like it was burning.

"T-That damn bastard, i-it burns!" Jotaro told to himself.

Anne noticed this and quickly dialed the others on the payphone that was at the station.

"Oh, Jojo's grandpa? There's trouble!"

"Anne? what's wrong?" Joseph asked from the other line.

"M-Mr. Kakyoin...is-!"

"Kakyoin?!"

"Did he actually betray us?" Avdol asked.

"Mr. Kakyoin's face split apart! But Mr. Kakyoin wasn't actually Mr. Kakyoin! And...he took big Brother in the cable car and there's this weird slime eating Jojo's finger and we're in a lot of trouble!" she explained to him.

"Calm down! Where are you right now?" Joseph asked.

"The cable car station near the trade center! They're both being attacked! Mr. Kakyoin is going to do something terrible to big brother Y/N!"

Joseph and Avdol and Caesar looked shocked as hell. They're not worried only about Jotaro, but Y/N as well. What will happen to them?! Will he get raped?! Or, worse...be taken to Dio?!

"Hurry and come back to the hotel-" Joseph told her but was cut off by someone talking.

"Did someone say my name?" a voice asked.

It was Kakyoin. The real one.

"Where have you been?" Joseph asked.

"Jojo left me behind, so I was sunbathing by the pool."

"With your school uniform on?" Avdol asked.

"Yes. So?"

They stared at him for a brief second until Joseph went back to the phone.

"It's all right. He's the real one! Which means, Anne your Kakyoin is...a fake!"

"I know that!"

She heard fast footsteps, running towards where the cable cars are now taken off. It was Jotaro in full speed and jumped to one of the pillars. Anne gasped in shock.

"Jojo! He just jumped from the station area!"

Although Jotaro missed his grip, he summoned Star Platuim on time and grabbed onto it just in time. While he was clinging onto it, he looked at his finger to see that the yellow slime.

"G-Good grief," he grunts out.

'A Stand that combines with the flesh? It's devouring my finger...'

He looked back to the cable car where Y/n was. He came up with something. It'll be dangerous for him, but he has to do it.

"Y/n! If you can hear me, jump out of that cable car!"

Back to the Y/n, flirting until Temperance got into the trap and been his stand out and stab which Temperance scream in pain and use ability of multiple themselves so Temperance doesn't know which one is Y/n and someone of them stab Temperance while that's working Y/n had the chance to jump out the cable car and grab

(I'mma skip and sorry the writing I can't write good with fighting scene trust me I suck doing the fighting I'm skip all the way so sorry not sorry)

"Jojo, are you going to eat that cherry? I don't mean to be greedy, but they're my favorite. Could I have it?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks," he said as he took it.

When he put it in his mouth, he started to lick it how the fake version of him did it. Jotaro looked at him with slight disgust.

'What the hell...I swear if Y/n picks him, they has some sort of problem.'

"Hey, look, Y/n. Flamingos in flight."

"Really? Where?" Y/n asked as he got out of they seat to look.

Jotaro closed his eyes and let out.

"Good grief." Now, to where Anne is. She was in another section of the train, asleep.

"Big Brother Y/N..."

ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා٭*ඩා

Mmm I should work on somethings........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 20K 82
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...
100K 3.1K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
3.6K 6 25
โคท ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐™ถ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐š’๐š‹๐šŠ๐š› ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š›...
17.4K 543 7
๐˜/๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก...