DC league of super pets 2: a...

Від BiancaSantana880

The world's greatest superhero dogs are back, Krypto and Bat-Hound are returning for another world saving cri... Більше

A tale of two dogs
kryto in: love at first bark
Ace in: blast from the past
Dates and the ugly truth
The betrayal downfall
Rescues
Heart-to-heart

The end

228 6 6
Від BiancaSantana880

At the local police office, Cassandra's parents were looking worried as they waited but when they heard food steps they saw Cassandra looking distraught, emotional wrecked and she was covered in fired, her clothes torn, she was standing next to ace and Bruce Wayne.

"Excuse me, this this yours, I found her with my dog" Bruce says as ace barked.

Her parents then ran to her, hugging Cassandra warmly as she was still aching inside, not even all the hugs in the world could save her now.

"Oh baby" her mom says as she kisses.

"Honey we are so glad you're ok, we were so worried, we called the police" her dad says.

"...I'm sorry mom and dad, I didn't mean-" Cassandra tried to apologize but when they see how much trauma she went through, they realized they were the ones that need to apologize.

"No honey, it's ok" her dad says, "we're sorry"

"We should've just told you the truth, we didn't wanted you-we are so sorry" her mom hugged her again.

Then they get up to thank Bruce, "thank you so much for finding our daughter" her mom says.

"Thank you so much mr. Wayne" her dad said.

"Don't thank he, thank my dog ace"

Ace backed at them and the two were shocked to see ace for the very first time.

But before they could say goodbyes, Cassandra turns to ace.

"Goodbye ace" she bends down to hug and she cries, her tears fell down on his fur, he puts a paw on her like he was hugging her again.

"I'll miss you too Cassandra" ace says as he savor her hug.

But her parents realized how much ace has changed.

So after they let go, Cassandra showed her wet face, ace wiped it with his bandana, then he licked her face making her smile.

"I would save you again and again for as long as I live" he says.

They they both walked away from each other.

"Cone on ace, let's go" Bruce says.

But then, Cassandra dad's called him, "hey"

Ace turns around to face him, "why don't you come back with us"

"You for real" ace asked, he looked excited.

It was finally happening, he was being reunited with his family.

"Come on both" the man bends down and opened his arms out for him.

Ace walks up to him but he realized something, he turns around to see Bruce smiling sadly at him, can he really leave the friend he made, he had a good thing going on he won't give that up now, as much as he still loves Cassandra and his old family, he needs to let them go, do he smiles at the guy, gives his blue bandana back to them and walks back to Bruce.

The family was upset to see ace leaving them, sure they wanted him back but he learned there are some things worth sacrificing, like a girl he still loves.

Back with krypto, he was sulking on the floor looking at furlina's bow, it was what he had left of her.

He was heartbroken that the feline he loved was gone, he never felt this way about anyone, he never felt so broken inside.

And Clark did tried to cheer him up, he squeaked his Batman toy to rally him up but krypto just looks at him with sad eyes, then turns away.

Clark sighs as he gives up, "look krypto I know you miss her but look what happened, she sacrificed herself to save us, she would've wanted you to move on, it's what she would've wanted, I know love can be one of them most toughest things but I do know it's one of the strongest emotions, it can many things, it can also be worth sacrificing for and believe me I know she wolf want you to stay strong for her"

But even words wouldn't cheer krypto up...but just then...

Lois came in, "hey Clark" she seemed cheerful during a dark moment.

"Nows not a good time Lois" Clark says.

"Well I thought you like to know, I got a car"

Both krypto and Clark get up to face her.

"Lois, now is not a good time-" Clark says.

But when krypto looks up, his eyes open wide to see in Lois's arms.

It was furlina, she was alive and this time, she was staying with him.

"furlina!" Krypto was excited as he ran.

Furlina jumped down and they both reunited, nuzzling their heads against each other.

Clark looked down at the reunited couple then back at Lois who was smiling.

Then the two pats parted, "I thought you were gone" krypto asked.

"Nope, nine lives baby"

They both chuckled, "I'm really glad you're alive, I thought I would never see you again...so does this mean you'll stay" he was a bit a concerned about her answer.

"It looks like it"

Krypto smiled, Clark and Lois watches them as they both sat down together.

"Well what did I tell you" Lois asked.

"Yeah yeah you were right, if she makes krypto happy then I should support him for that"

Lois wrapped her hands around his arm then krypto and furlina leaned in and they slowly kissed.

Meanwhile with Bruce and ace, they were in the park when Selina and Cathy were passing by.

"Ace" he turns around when he hears Cathy calling his name while approaching him.

"Cathy, hey baby" he smiled then Bruce walks up to Selina.

"Bruce...we need to talk" Selina says but she was looking upset as Cathy was.

Ace smirked at her, "so are we good for tonight" ace asked but Cathy wasn't looking happy.

"Ace we need to talk" Cathy says.

"Sure what is it baby" ace asked.

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out.

And the news hit him like a shot to the chest, "what" he asked.

"Yeah"

"Are you sure"

"It's yours ace"

While the pets talked, Bruce wasn't doing so well.

"Bruce this isn't going so well, it's not you, it's us, Cathy is pregnant and we think it's best if we don't see each other again"

"but Selina-" Bruce says.

"You're a great dog ace but it's not going to work between us"

"But baby-"

Cathy kissed ace while Selina kissed Bruce cheek.

"Good bye Bruce, our train is leaving" Selina waved bye to him.

"Good bye ace, I'll miss you"

Bruce and ace watched as their girlfriends left, ace ached the most, he lost two important girls in his live, but that what love is for: even if it means giving up on the things you love...it's the greatest sacrifice you are willing to give up for the people you love.

Bruce and ace sat on a bench, both now a lone wolf but at least they had each other.

" don't worry ace, we'll be fine, there are things out there waiting for us"

But then he heard high heels, he turns to see a women with orange Bob cut short hair, she was wearing a tube skirt with a Button Down Shirt Women Long Sleeve Blouse in red high heels, she had light basic makeup on with red lipstick.

She turned to Bruce and winked at him, he was bewitched by her and as ace sulked, he raises his head up when he saw the women's companion.

A orange female striped cat with a red bow, she looks back ace and winks at him, then both women left.

Ace and Bruce looked at each other with open jaws and wide eyes.

"Then again, there are plenty of fish in the sea" Bruce says.

Then the two went after the women and her cat.

There is a special someone for everyone.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

956K 25.7K 32
MoS | BvS 1st place in the 2017 DC Watty Award! From a very young age, trouble has always seemed to follow Rose Montgomery. When she finally moves to...
122K 3.3K 40
After the big reveal, Lena just wanted to never see Kara again. So, she just left National City, without telling a word to Kara or all the other Supe...
32.9K 665 52
Y/n always felt...different, she was stronger, faster, healthier than most people, but she just brushed it off like it was nothing, until one day the...
20K 307 15
Right where we left off with the Incredibles, the Harpercops and Krypto's battle with the Underminer. Our heroes are now faced with a tough decision...