แด€๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡ || ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๏ฟฝ...

By st6rgirll

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚ " you're the only girl... More

โ˜†
โ˜…
โœช
1 | back home.
2 | jealous.
3 || you what?
4 || wake up, little shawn.
5 || reverse?ยฟ
6 || 7 minutes in hell.

5.2 || me and the moon.

122 2 7
By st6rgirll

" YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AT ALL. "

" you've gotta admit i'm a little funny. "

kehlani burst out laughing they were walking home together making random recounts of the past few days and tonight.

he thought she looked so beautiful tonight but he especially noticed while they were walking back home, the streetlamps illuminating her face perfectly for him to see her hair wasn't as voluptuous as it was in the beginning of the night but it was still perfect. while walking home at one point he had draped his jacket over her and she looked even more beautiful that way.

she looked like she was his. she was the star to his night sky, the moon to his sun, in summary they were the best duo ever.

" rina. " shawn said randomly a nickname he had for the girl based off of her middle name carina and also short for ballerina because of her ability to dance.

" patrick. " she responded back using his middle name this time.

" you know if i had taken you to the dance you wouldn't have been all alone at any point. " he confessed shoving his hair back from out his face.

" well at one point i was gonna ask you but becky had already beaten me. " she confessed to the boy who looked at her with widened eyes.

" you could've just told me that you wanted to go with me and i would've dropped her on the spot. " he laughed.

" no shawn i don't mean this in a 'besties just having fun' kind of way i mean- " she said.

" oh i know what you mean and i still wish you had asked me. " shawn said looking over to his bestfriend.

kehlani took a seat on the sidewalk hoping her dress wouldn't get messed up, shawn following suite.

" the moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it. " shawn said staring at kehlani with a completely dreamy expression on his face.

" yeah it really is. " kehlani said oblivious looking back to the brunette boy who was looking at her lips.

she was starting to get nervous and when she's nervous she rambles.

" you know tonight's moon looks like a crescent that's why you think it's so beautiful even though it's beautiful every other way but- " kehlani's rambling was cut off by a pair of lips smashing against her own, she didn't kiss back at first still stunned by it but eventually melted into the kiss. sure they were inexperienced but it was the best kiss they had both ever had, it wasn't to rough it was just right.

the pair pulled away for breath looking at each other dazily.

" you ramble to much sometimes it's cute but had to shut you up somehow. " shawn had that stupid cocky smile on his face and kehlani's stomach was doing backflips, cartwheels even summersaults.

" so what does this mean? " kehlani asked quietly looking at shawn, she was really hoping this meant he liked her too or they were a couple even though she wasn't sure if she was ready for that commitment.

" i don't know. " the boy was unsure he wasn't ready for commitment yet but he did know kehlani was the one for him.

" what's that's supposed to mean shawn? " kehlani was confused now, how does he kiss her then be unsure of what he wants.

" do you want a relationship with me or not? " she was trying to not sound desperate but she just wanted to know if this was just shawn being shawn or shawn genuinely liking her.

" i don't know rina i don't think i'm ready for that kind of commitment especially not with you. " shawn joked at the end the two had a habit of being mean to each other as a joke but this is one of the moments it went to far and shawn really couldn't read a room.

kehlani's chest was starting to get heavy and her eyes starting to get watery and her lip was starting to quiver.

" oh uhm, i- i i'm just gonna go home now you can turn back or whatever. " kehlani started talking trying her best to hold her composure and sound like she was okay with the comment.

" what? why is it cause of the kiss? if you didn't want to it's fin- " the boy was cut off by kehlani's quiet sobs.

" no shawn, if anything i was hoping you would kiss me but no it seems like you didn't even want to what was the point of kissing me like this if you hoped for 0 kind of commitment? " she started on the boy.

" what do you expect from me kehlani? it was in the heat of the moment i didn't know what i was doing. " he retorted hoping that would clear the air.

it didn't.

" oh so let me get this straight, you kissed me cause you didn't know what you were doing? you took my first kiss and you didn't even want to? shawn i would've been fine if you didn't want a relationship but for you to act like if i was the last person on earth and you would rather die than get with me hurts. i thought maybe you liked me too and maybe we could be a little something more cause i'm not even ready for a relationship but after this i'm not sure. " the dark skinned girl turned away to storm off to her home when shawn caught her arm.

" no lani- shit that's not what i meant. " he tried to explain failing miserably.

" no shawn i know exactly what you meant. you bat your pretty little eyelashes and girls come lining up but your just so miserable with getting every girl you could ever want for a week or 2 and decided to come after me and i will not be a girl you use for a few days and get bored of and move on to the next girl. would you really be willing to throw away years of friendship just to have a little fun? is that all this was to you shawn? but you know what it's fine, you do you cause i'll certainly do me. "

with that she had already started walking down the street turning back to shawn's helpless cries and pleas only muttering

" good night shawn, the moon really is beautiful just not right now. i'll see you tomorrow. " tears streaming down her face the mascara she put on ruined and face a mess still carrying the boys jacket on her arms.

she looked back at him once.

but he looked back two times.

💔

--------------------------------

SANAIYA SPEAKS,,

at first this was js gonna be a cute lil fluff chapter then i was like nah cause it's important for a plot point i wanna use in the next chpater cs dawgg i have this really specific idea that follows the makeout spin the bottle ep. but i'll give u guys a lil hint to what the premise is gonna be like. 

" but if you're to drunk to drive and the music is right, she might let you stay but just for the night and if she grabs for your hand and drags you along she might want a kiss before the end of this song. "

shawn to cory.

" while the others talked we were listening to lovers rock. "

shawn and lani to cory and topanga. ( seperately)

" in her bedroom? "

" in her bedroom. "

--------------

as you can tell the next chapter is heavily inspired by lover's rock by tv girl cs thats the perfect love song istg. also decided she would keep the jacket and his bracelet on because i said so.

also quick thing i realized through out the book i use nicknames alot for her so here are some of her nicknames.

- lani

-cari

-kehls

- lani bear ( a joke nickname shawn and cory have for her lol )

- rina

i might make more but u never know

anywayss

comment and vote 💋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 60.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
94.1K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
356K 15.3K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...