✓ | To Save Her | Link x OC |...

De justamethyst3

This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this... Mais

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1: Amethyst~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25: Link~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 6~

44 1 0
De justamethyst3

"It seems so fitting, that the rain chooses to fall now."

"Could you leave me alone for just one second? I don't need your voice in my head all the time."

"You have no clue who I am. Your anger only makes this more fun."

I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the stable, sitting on the steps. Zelda stopped next to me, looking up at the sky.

"It didn't look like it would rain earlier," she mumbled.

"Now's a good time to let the horses rest. And let ourselves rest."

Link plopped in the bed behind us, the mattress creaking under his weight.

"It's too early to fall asleep," I replied.

My eyes landed on a merchant as he lugged his gigantic bag under the roof.

"It would be fun if the roof started leaking soon."

"Stop it."

Water dropping started behind me, and I turned around. Sure enough, there was a leak in the roof. The stable master rushed over to it with a bowl, chuckling.

"We haven't been able to fix the roof for a while," he chuckled nervously.

"How come?" I asked, my curiosity showing through before I could stop myself.

"Monsters started showing up at night again, when we usually go out and grab some wood. It's much cooler, but... well, it's dangerous to go out."

"I could find some for you."

Link glanced at me from the bed, giving me a worried look.

"I have my sword, I can handle myself out there."

"No, no! There's no need to worry about it. I don't want you risking your safety."

"It can't get worse than it already is."

I pushed up to my feet and headed out of the stable.

"Amethyst, are you sure about this? I don't want you to get hurt. What if you pass out? You almost fell on the way home after last time..."

Zelda followed behind, her footsteps squelching in the mud.

"I'll be fine."

"You don't have to push yourself for everyone-"

"It's better than doing nothing. Then I can at least distract myself..."

"From what?"

I winced, pausing on the path. My hand went to my other, holding the glove tight over my skin.

"I can't tell you."

"Is it related to... whatever you spoke of earlier?"

"Yeah..."

"I see..."

Before I could move again, I felt warm arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Whenever you're ready to tell us, we'll always be here. And if you just need us to comfort or support you, we can do that too!"

I smiled softly, closing my eyes.

"Thank you, Princess."

"Now, no more calling me Princess! I'm fine with just Zelda."

"We'll see," I mumbled.

I pulled away from Zelda, turning to face her.

"I'll be back soon. Go ahead and fall asleep without me, if I take too long. If I'm not back by the time you wake up, go ahead and search for me."

"Meymey?"

I forced a smile, moving away.

"It'll be okay."

I turned and rushed away, crossing the little bridge and moving down the path. My legs didn't stop moving until I'd gotten far from the stable, away from anyone who might hear me.

"Why are you calling monsters? I thought they'd gone."

"You didn't really think I was gone, did you? As long as they're around, we'll never leave."

"Then why don't you leave me alone?!"

"We're tied, all of us. Whether we like it or not, we're pals."

"I don't want to be pals with the likes of you."

I slipped my sword out, moving further into the trees.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"I'm not in the mood for any games."

"If you can kill all these monsters, I'll let you in on where their extra wood stash is. You're almost there."

"I don't want to fight any monsters. I'm only out here to get the wood and get back."

"What if the Bokoblins decide to follow you back?"

"Could you stop it already?!"

The sound of Bokoblins turning towards me rose, and I grit my teeth.

"Why are you doing this?"

"There's not much I can do in this state. So why not have the fun I can?"

"You're terrible."

I rushed for the Bokoblins before they could grab their weapons. They yelped in surprise as my sword cut through them, slicing one after the other. I didn't stop moving until they'd all faded back into Malice.

"Done yet?" I hissed.

"That was no fun, you killed them too fast."

"I don't have time for your cursed games."

I shook the blood from my sword, before sheathing it.

"I did as you asked. Where's the wood?"

"Straight ahead."

"Now shut up and leave me alone."

My feet took me to the wood stowed away as all my senses dulled. A repercussion of them using their power too much with my body. I didn't even know who they were. Just that their voice appeared in my head after Link died.

"No... before he died..."

I hefted a pile of wood over my shoulder, grabbing a second and sticking it under my arm.

"This should be enough for them."

I turned back for the path, my body moving as I zoned out more. I lost track of time and direction until I'd stopped at the stable, dropping the wood on the ground. The stable master glanced at me, his eyes widening in shock.

"You had a run in with the monsters, and you still made it?"

I glanced at my tunic, and the now dried blood.

"Yeah, it wasn't that hard."

He frowned as he came around the counter, picking up the wood.

"Well, we can start the roof repairs once the rain stops..."

"Do you have a small space I could stay in?"

"P-Pardon?"

"A small space, like a cabinet or a box or something?"

"Uh-uh, are you sure? I have some fine mattresses..."

"Something small is fine."

"We-well..."

He grew quiet, tapping his chin.

"The best I could do is one of my storage boxes out back..."

"That'll do. If the others wake up, just tell them where I am."

I moved out of the stable again, slipping to the back. My eyes landed on the empty storage box, a waterproof cloth laying on it.

"That'll work."

I slipped into the box, pulling the cloth over the opening. After getting settled, I let out a sigh.

"Please, just let me fall asleep."

~ * ~

We learned a little more about that voice 👀

Also, hi! I'm back home from sugery! Well, I've been back, but everything went ok hehe

Right now, we're just waiting to see the results at the post op so we can decide what to do. But the doc said everything else looked fine, and I've been doing better faster than I thought!

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story so far hehe ^_^

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...
137K 3.1K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...
7.2K 242 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
5.4K 76 27
~Having returned after two years, I decided to edit The Heroes' Rebirth. I changed (hopefully) all of the spelling errors, fixed the grammar and chan...