scandalous

By r3mismylove

He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much s... More

info | cast
one | a night no one can forget
two | coincidence
three | too much kissing
four | motorcycle
five | a dog meet
six | amore
seven | keep your enemies closer
eight | in love but forgotten
nine | when everything goes terribly
ten | plan failed
eleven | dangerous
twelve | kiss it better
thirteen | aching for revenge
fourteen | doppelgรคnger
fifteen | out in the open
sixteen | what she wants
seventeen | need
eighteen | a date
nineteen | donut date
twenty | reunion
twenty-two | make-up
twenty-three | after care
twenty-four | meet the parent
twenty-five | all because of one night
epilogue | the end

twenty-one | redemption

1.6K 29 23
By r3mismylove

TRINITY

"What about Ajax?" Aaron suggests.

We're discussing names for the baby as he drives us to look at houses.

"No, I'm not feeling that name." I sigh.

"What about Jack?"

"No, it seems kind of basic."

"Aaron Junior?"

I turn my head to look at him. I blink.

"What?"

"For short, AJ."

I think about it for a few seconds. It doesn't sound that bad.

"I'll add it to our maybe list."

"Good."

"How many rooms do these houses have?" I ask.

"Like five to six, why?" He answers.

"Just wondering." I let a breath of air out.

Aaron and I's relationship has been complicated lately. Before, we were just not together. Now, I think I want to give Aaron a second chance, I just don't know what's stopping me. He found Cleo for me and I can't thank him enough.

I don't know how to thank him.

A cookie? A gift card? Buy him dinner? Buy him coffee? Head?

Stop being horny.

It's not like I can help it. Aaron's around and my hormones have been crazy.

The car stops and I snap out of my thoughts and look out the window.

We made it to the first house. I turn my head to look at Aaron and smile.

"Ready?" He asks, grabbing my hand and just holding it.

My heart flutters.

"Yes." I answer.

He lets go of my hand and exits the car.

I frown, looking at my hand that was holding his. I'm already missing it.

He opens my door not even two seconds later and then I'm smiling again because his hand is back in my hand.

We walk towards the front door, Aaron has all the keys to each of the houses, all we have to do is pick one and move into it.

I'm so excited.

After we toured the last house, we decided to pick up some food and go back to my house.

"I don't know." I hum, sitting cross legged in front of Aaron on my couch. Cleo is laying down on the floor waiting for food to drop as the pup is taking a nap in the big dog bed. "I liked the fourth house a lot. I mean, they were all nice but the fourth one, it felt like home."

"I agree. I'll call Reid tomorrow to take it." He states, poking around in his food.

I squeal excitedly before leaning over and planting a small kiss on Aaron's lips.

I freeze. Why did that happen instinctively?

Is that a sign? Should I take him back?

I clear my throat. "I'm going to go take a shower, can you clean this up?"

I get up.

Aaron seems speechless but he eventually nods.

I walk to my room and close the door behind me, sighing deeply.

I walk to my closet and get clothes out before going to my restroom to actually take shower.

When I see the mirror begin to fog up, I remove my clothes and enter the shower.

I wash my hair, my body, and stare at the wall during my time showering. I think about one person the whole time I'm in there, Aaron.

When I'm out of the shower, I feel like if I keep standing I might just tip over so I sit on top of my toilet seat.

I want to get back together with Aaron.

I want to.

I finally feel safe with him again.

We'll have to discuss some things because I don't want to just be the person he's serious with without any label. I want to at least be his girlfriend.

I sigh as I place a hand on my stomach.

I feel like the baby's confused.

I would be too.

I get up and change.

When I finish changing, I pick my hairbrush up and brush through my wet hair. When I'm done, I put the hairbrush down and prep myself in the mirror, for a very serious conversation.

When my pep talk comes to an end, I hear the sound of glass shattering.

I rush out of the bathroom and burst into the living room. Cleo's barking and I see Aaron's back very straight, tense. And then I see one of the men from the night. The night where a knife was pressed to my cheek. It's the one who didn't talk. But he had a knife pressed into Aaron.

I gasp.

The guy notices me and speaks. "You. I remember you." He acknowledges my swollen belly. "Did you not wear protection?"

Obviously not, if we did, I wouldn't be standing here six months pregnant.

"You can answer that question yourself." Aaron says, his voice sounds mean. "What do you want Ryan?"

I'm adding that name to the no list.

"I don't want anything. Just answers. Like, where the fuck everyone in my business went? Ever since you and your boys showed up, they all started vanishing. Disappearing. I put two and two together and it all leads to you." He spits, quite literally.

I look around for Cleo. She's sleeping. How could she go back to sleep after hearing glass shatter? Damn it, she's always been a heavy sleeper even with her sensitive ears.

"What are you implying?" Aaron questions.

"I think you know what I'm implying." Ryan glares.

"I don't so why don't you tell m-"

Aaron stops talking when Ryan lets out an angry incompetent noise before grabbing me and shoving me against a wall. His arm is pressing into my throat as his other hand has a knife, softly pressing into my cheek.

Why is this happening to me? I've been silent the whole time.

My eyes widen in alarm and my hand goes to my stomach instinctively.

I look over at Aaron who's gotten closer and his eyes are as wide as mine.

"Help." I make eye contact with him.

"Answer me Florence, or I'll-"

He doesn't finish his sentence due to him yelling in pain, the knife leaves my face without leaving a mark and his arm isn't on my neck anymore.

I hear a growl before this Ryan guy yelps again.

My eyes widen even more when I see Cleo biting the guys leg.

That's my girl.

She lets go of his leg. Before going to his crotch which makes him yelp more.

When she lets go of his crotch, Aaron turns him around to face him before punching him in the face.

He didn't hesitate either.

I rush away, I don't want to be in the middle of this. I sit on my couch and duck my head.

I hear the sounds of Aaron's fists hitting the guy over and over again.

I hear Aaron's mumbling as he continues to beat up Ryan. "How dare you break in and precede to try to hurt my girlfriend? Your a fucking asshole. A bitch. A dick. A douche. Motherfucker." He insults him so much.

Even though Aaron's beating this guy, my mind only goes to one thing.

He stood up for me. He protected me.

Aaron stops punching the guy and I tilt my head up. I see Aaron standing up after straddling the guy as he beat him up.

And then, I see Aaron pick up the guy, like actually pick him up with his own two hands, and begin to walk to my front door.

"Where are you going?" I ask, getting up and rushing over to him, getting in front of him.

"To finish the job." He answers, his face looks a little calm but I can tell that he's still angry.

"Are you going to come back?" I question.

"Always." He states, we stop in front of the door and I just open it for Aaron because he's already carrying so much.

Why am I attracted to him carrying a human being right now?

I watch Aaron put the guy in the trunk of his car. I'm scared that my neighbors will see but I don't think they will, it's kind of late.

I frown as I watch him leave.

Holy shit.

I close my door and lock it.

Aaron finally stood up for me. He finally proven that I can feel safe with him again.

He didn't even hesitate!

God, why do I want him so bad now?

I want him to be back in my life officially. I want him to be my boyfriend.

All because he beat up a stupid guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
230K 8.3K 73
"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I trusted you, I begged you to be her fat...
406K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancรฉ when you whรธre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
7.9K 180 12
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...