If Bob was your Dad.

By LocalQueerBaddieee

I.. I don't know. My daddy issues spoke to me. More

A/N???
He was a great Dad.
Why did he leave?
Visiting dear old Dad.
How did she.. Survive?
Going home.
The news.
Not this time.
What have you done.
Bonding.
I won't lose him too.
Recovering.
Why.
Grief.

What happened?

1.5K 38 40
By LocalQueerBaddieee

     You once again woke up in the hospital.

     This time, you were hooked up to IV and had bandages over your chest and back.

     You slightly shift to see your father with his head on the bed, shaking.

     You can hear him whimpering under his breath.

     You look around the room more, trying to see if Kevin or Streber were there.

     You slowly lift your hand and put it on your fathers head, gently playing with his hair, as you did when you were a kid.

     He froze and looked up at you, sobbing.

     You could see how much pain he was in and all you could do was smile.

     "Y/N.. I-I never meant for any of this to happen.. I-I promised myself no harm would come to you.."

     Your smile slightly falters as you remember what he did to Kevin.

     The blood splattering, the pained grunts he let out. All by his hands.

     You take your hand off his head turning away to look at something else.

     Your father gently grabs your hand.

     "Y/N I didn't know who they were.. I thought they were insignificant.. Please.. You have to understand.."

     You scoff, and pull your hand away once more.

     You wanted to yell. You wanted to scream.

     You wanted to make sure he understood what they were to you.

     You wanted to tell him how much you hated his guts for abandoning you.

     You wanted to make him feel the same pain you felt when he left. You wanted to grab his knife and stab him.

     Stab him over and over until his lifeless body lay there covered in his own blood.

     You could feel your father stand up and tower over you.

     You slowly look over at him.

     He had the same sick look he did when he tried to murder you, Kevin and Streber.

     Your heart sinks. Was he going to kill you? Kidnap you? Leave you? Your thoughts raced.

     You reach up to touch him, but he pulls away.

     "I'll see you around Y/N."

     He walks out as you lay there stunned.

     After a few moments of listening to the humming of the lights, Kevin walks in.

     Your heart skips a beat as your eyes fills with tears.

     He was alive! He looks at you and practically ran over to you holding your hand.

     "Y/N oh my god! You're awake! I-I thought-" he paused. "Know what never mind. I'm so happy you're okay!"

     He sat down in a chair next to you and told you what had happened that night, and what you missed.

     You notice he never said anything about Streber.

     You manage to whisper out "And Streber?.." You could see a wave of sadness hit Kevin as he paused.

     "Streber.. Is missing half of his arm. Your father.."

      He didn't have to say anything else. You knew what he did.

     You slowly sit up with a groan, and positioning yourself up.

     "Y/N be careful, his knife just barely missed your spine."

     Missed? You paused. Your father never misses.

     You sigh and bring your hand to your head.

     You had such a headache.

     You turn on the TV and watch your favorite TV show while you recovered.

~About 2 weeks later~

After recovering, you were able to go home.

     Finally. You were so happy to be able to lay in your own bed.

     But most importantly, you wanted to see Streber. You had to make sure he was okay.

     Once you and Kevin arrived home, Streber came down the stairs with his arm wrapped in bandages but he was smiling.

     "Y/N! Kevin! Welcome home! I wasn't really able to clean up, I'm sorry-"

     "It's fine, love." Kevin interrupted Streber with a smile.

     You head to your room and close the door as you lay down on your bed.

     You groan as you look at your door.

     You slowly sat up, with a sigh following.

     "What do you want." After what felt like years of sitting in silence, your door opens.

     Your father steps in. "What the hell!?" You watch as your father.. Flinches? He knelt down to stare at the floor. "Y/N I.."

     You just glare at him while you stand up.

     "I know how this looks.. But-" "But fucking what." You interrupt him with a monotone voice.

     He slowly looks up at you with a shook expression.

     "Oh, I know this looks bad, but I have good intentions." You say in a mocking voice.

     "Why are you here. Don't stray. Don't distract." Your father was slow to reply.

     "I was helping Streber recover." "Bullshit! You don't give a fuck if he lives or dies! You almost fucking killed Kevin!"

     Your father slowly looks back down tears falling onto the floor.

     You scoff as your father's body starts to shake.

     You want to comfort him and tell him you're sorry.

     But you can't. You were too mad.

     I mean, he almost killed people who might as well be your fathers at this point.

     You sigh. "Get out."

     You point to your door as he stands up and walks out.

     You sit back on your bed, grabbing a pillow and scream into it starting to tear up.

     You wipe your tears and sigh. You laid your pillow back down, and fell asleep staring at your old butcher toys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 71 15
Hey it's me Penny The daughter of Pennywise i thought the nightmare was over when me and the losers killed my dad but i later found that it has just...
83K 8.2K 41
A soulmate. My soulmate. Book 1&2.
4.1K 54 23
it's either you hate him and he likes you, or you love him and he hates you, either way, the feeling would always be on sided throughout the multiver...