If Bob was your Dad.

By LocalQueerBaddieee

I.. I don't know. My daddy issues spoke to me. More

A/N???
He was a great Dad.
Why did he leave?
Visiting dear old Dad.
How did she.. Survive?
Going home.
What happened?
Not this time.
What have you done.
Bonding.
I won't lose him too.
Recovering.
Why.
Grief.

The news.

1.6K 45 70
By LocalQueerBaddieee

     You wake up to Streber knocking on your door before walking in.

     "Hey lil' vamp." You smile and sit up waving.

     He was holding a tray with a bowl of soup, and some juice.

     You yawn as he pops out the legs in the tray and places it over your lap.

     "Thanks Streber" you manage to shakily say as Streber gives a slight frown that you were straining your voice.

     But that doesn't last long as he smiles and pats your head.

     "Of course, it's the least I could do." He says before walking out leaving you to eat.

     A few minutes later after you ate and got dressed into clean clothes, you went downstairs to see both Kevin and Streber in a state of shock as they stare at the TV.

     You look at the TV and your heart SANK.

     Your father had escaped prison, and his whereabouts were unknown.

     You could feel tears welling up in your eyes as you look at Kevin and Streber who slowly looks at you.

    You start to shake and collapse with them both rushing to your side.

     You want to cry. You want to SCREAM. You know he's coming for you.

     You are what he wanted the most. And after yelling at him? He'll have some thoughts about that.

     Next thing you knew, everything went black.

     You woke up to Kevin holding you for dear life.

     "Kevin.. I'm gonna suffocate.." He looks at you with wide eyes.

     "O-Oh. Right. S-Sorry Y/N-" You smiled and hug him tightly.

     You could feel him smile and hug you back.

     He let go after a bit and did so as well getting up and looking around.

     "Where's.. Streber?.." "Oh he had to work at the haunted house. It is Halloween after all."

     Your eyes slightly widen as you realized why he chose to break out now.

     It was Halloween. His favorite holiday.

     The days had escaped you after all that happened.

     "Bed.." Kevin nodded. "Alright, but I'm gonna wake you up later so we can go to Streber's haunted house."

     He said chuckling, as you smile and walk to your room to lay down.

     A few hours later, you woke up to Kevin gently tapping you on the shoulder.

     You shift and groan, knowing you're gonna have to get up.

     You sit up and Kevin walks out.

     You slip out of bed walking to your closet.

     Usually for Halloween, you'd wear a butcher outfit to match your father.

     But this year, you were gonna be a vampire.

     You grab the cloak and fake teeth Streber gave you a while ago for a cosplay and put them on.

     You look in the mirror and decide not to put the fangs on.

     You slip into a vampirey outfit before putting on the cloak.

     You do a little spin in the mirror before smiling and heading downstairs.

     You saw Kevin putting fake sprinkles onto his face.

     You chuckle, sitting on the couch looking out the window.

     You thought you saw a figure standing under a light post, so you squint, trying to get a better look.

     "Aha! Finally." You jump and look at Kevin who turns to you.

     "I'm the candy man!" He says with a smile.

     You give him a thumbs up and look back out the window to see the figure gone.

     You sigh and get up turning to Kevin who was opening the door motioning for you to go first.

     You walk out of the house and search for Streber's haunted house.

     "It's a few blocks away, come on." He says as he starts walking, with you, quickly following.

     After a block or two you both hear footsteps following you and Kevin.

     You look up at him to see if he heard them too, just to see him in a petrified state while his pace got faster.

     So you figure he hears them.

     You walk faster to match with his pace as the footsteps got louder.

     You knew who it was, and it terrified you.

     Kevin looks at you, gently grabbing your arm and walking even faster.

     Although you slightly flinch, you knew it was for his sake.

     You have to practically jog to keep up with Kevin.

     You know neither you or Kevin are any match in speed to your father.

     You sigh and pull away from Kevin and stop, turning around to see.. No one.

      Kevin also turns around the moment you let go.

     You both look at each other, puzzled.

     Were you getting pranked? Nope.

     You could feel breathing down your neck as you slowly turn around backing away.

     Kevin came straight to your side slightly in front of you.

     Your father lifts his knife immediately going to slam his knife into your skull.

     Kevin stepped in the way getting a knife through his shoulder.

     You could tell it hurt as blood ran down his back.

     "Y/N.." Kevin turns his head to you. "Run."

     As your father pulls his knife out of Kevin's shoulder to once again slam it back down, you ran.

     You ran as fast as your body would carry you.

     You felt sick to your stomach leaving Kevin there.

     Your father was a butcher so he definitely knew how to strike something to make it stop breathing very quickly.

     You prayed that he'd survive as you ran for your life..

     After you ran for what felt like forever, you run onto Streber's haunted house's doorstep and collapse.

     You were having so much trouble breathing it hurt.

     But that didn't matter. You have to tell him that Kevin was in danger.

     Streber stops talking to someone and drops to your side immediately.

     You couldn't breathe, let alone form words.

     You tried so hard to catch your breath as Streber froze in his place.

Oh no.

     You slowly look up, just to see your father standing there.

     His knife and shirt now bloodied.

     You held your throat knowing what you've just done.

     You've killed both Kevin and Streber.

     Streber stood up and went in front of you but you could see he was shaking.

     Once you were able  to slightly catch your breath you saw your father bring his knife up.

     Without thinking you jab the back of Streber's knee as hard as you could, knocking him to the ground as you slightly stood up.

     You thought you could dodge his knife, but instead it fell into your back.

     You stop in your tracks as you saw the red liquid fall from your back, to your arms to a puddle on the ground.

      Your father seems to step back shaken once again from what just happened.

     You whimper, and spit out blood as Streber regains his footing and holds you crying.

     "Y/N.. No.. Please.." You can hear him whimpering, begging for you to stay alive.

     You look at your father one last time just to see the shock on his face before your vision went blurry then black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.2K 36
Adara X Antonio Just read...
401 0 16
I'm broken, used, depressed and angry. I'm not a good person by any means, I mean what killer is? I'm not good at expressing anything but hate, my mo...
5.5K 71 15
Hey it's me Penny The daughter of Pennywise i thought the nightmare was over when me and the losers killed my dad but i later found that it has just...