"I love you" A Cynonari fluff

By Simp1estupid

Cynonari is at a college au. And yes, all the strings will be pulled. (Just fluffy goodness, nah, smut is not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

409 8 5
By Simp1estupid

As flustered as I was I sat there perplexed. Cyno leaned back and I looked up at him, "Why did you just-"

He leaned in and brushed my hair to the side, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. No one has confessed to me with such a way. I was half expecting you to pull back, but you didn't. Was it too sudden to process?"

I just sat there dumbfounded.  That was my first kiss with a guy.  I don't know exactly how to feel. 

"Take your time processing and if you decide that's to early I won't force a relationship." He smiled that stupid smile and my stomach felt light.

Shit! I'm falling for this guy.

I leaned in once more and tugged his hoodie,"Cyno, can I ask something?"

He looked down with stary eyes, "Of course."

"Can you kiss me again?"

Oh Archons, I said it!

Without hesitation Cyno slid the chair he'd previously moved into its spot to the side and leaned down once more to kiss me.

My heart beated rapidly and I shakily placed my hand on the back of his neck. He slid his hand further down the desk he was propped on and leaned in more intensely.

Gasping for breath I pulled away, "Cyno, what if someone sees us?"

"Let them see," he said pulling in for another round.

"Cyno-" I sighed kissing him back, "okay, okay, we have to stop!"

He pouted and extended a hand, "Then let's get going. There's a restaurant I know not far from the Akademia."

"You asking me out on a date," I chuckled,"K, but you're paying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...